The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

[Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 6:58 pm

Iv'e been thinking about this theory for a while. why is there no sailor earth? Is it because Mamoru stand for Sailor earth or did Sailor earth never existed.

For me I believe mamoru stand for sailor earth since he the prince of the earth, Usagi was princess of the moon so I just guessed maybe that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 7:26 pm

Well in the manga, Mamoru holds the Golden Crystal and in the Stars arc it is revealed to be the Starseed of Earth. Since he is male, he cannot be a Sailor Soldier, but having the starseed of the planet is the reason he is able to have some abilities and gain strength. I would imagine if a female were to be born as a reincarnation of Mamoru and with the star seed of earth within them, that girl would become Sailor Earth.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 7:37 pm

Hey just for you guys Wink
[Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? The_ma10[Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? The_ma11
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 8:35 pm

<3 oh Jojia! He's so gorgeous~ ^^

But yeah, mano ≈ sailor earth
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 8:57 pm

Since there can't be a reincarnation of him due to the fact that he becomes King Endymion in the future with no aging, does that mean if Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion had a second female child, she could be Sailor Earth? Since they had Sailor Chibi Moon and she has stronger genes from the moon, maybe the second child could have stronger genes from the Earth?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 9:06 pm

Lust wrote:
Since there can't be a reincarnation of him due to the fact that he becomes King Endymion in the future with no aging, does that mean if Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion had a second female child, she could be Sailor Earth? Since they had Sailor Chibi Moon and she has stronger genes from the moon, maybe the second child could have stronger genes from the Earth?

I guess so except Setsuna clearly stated that Usagi will only have one daughter in Stars.

My theory is that "Sailor Crystals" are "true star seeds" but "true star seeds" are not necessarily always in the form of a Sailor Soldier. Its clear true Star Seeds are reincarnated, but I believe at any given reincarnation the star seed for a heavenly body may or may not be in the form of a Sailor Soldier... examples:

- Queen Serenity / Princess Serenity / Neoqueen Serenity - Not Sailor Soldiers. Possess a true star seed
- Mamoru Chiba - Not a Sailor Soldier. Posses a true star seed.
- Chaos - Can be a Sailor Soldier, however there are a multitude of other forms that Chaos's incarnations take, none of which are capable of being a Sailor Soldier. e.g. Death Phantom and Kyaos.
- Implied in the "Sailor Stars" musical, Usagi, Ami, Rei etcetera. is not the first reincarnation of Princess Serenity since the Silver Millennium, but it is the first time they are in the form of Sailor Soldiers.

Back to top Go down
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 12:52 pm

Miki wrote:
Lust wrote:

I guess so except Setsuna clearly stated that Usagi will only have one daughter in Stars.

My theory is that "Sailor Crystals" are "true star seeds" but "true star seeds" are not necessarily always in the form of a Sailor Soldier. Its clear true Star Seeds are reincarnated, but I believe at any given reincarnation the star seed for a heavenly body may or may not be in the form of a Sailor Soldier... examples:

- Queen Serenity / Princess Serenity / Neoqueen Serenity - Not Sailor Soldiers. Possess a true star seed
- Mamoru Chiba - Not a Sailor Soldier. Posses a true star seed.
- Chaos - Can be a Sailor Soldier, however there are a multitude of other forms that Chaos's incarnations take, none of which are capable of being a Sailor Soldier. e.g. Death Phantom and Kyaos.
- Implied in the "Sailor Stars" musical, Usagi, Ami, Rei etcetera. is not the first reincarnation of Princess Serenity since the Silver Millennium, but it is the first time they are in the form of Sailor Soldiers.

I think at the end of the manga doesn't Usagi have a second child?
Also about the star seeds your theory was interesting, so say if Neo queen Serenity was reincarnation again its a chance she wont be a senshi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 3:43 pm

Kousagi was from an AU where Crystal Tokyo didn't happen. Smile So no second daughter there.

But I do think that it was only stated that she could only have one child in the anime; but I don't necessarily think that a second child would go around calling him/herself Sailor Earth or whatever, since the Golden Crystal of Earth is still /firmly/ in Mamoru. Chibi-Usa actually doesn't get the Silver Crystal, as it still serves as Usagi's star seed; her Pink Crystal is a creation all her own, probably propelled to True Star Seed status based on her parentage. Just as she can control the Silver Crystal, I believe she could also control the Golden Crystal as both combined to make her Pink Crystal, but I think her using the 'sugar energy' of her Pink Crystal will be what holds the future together. I think her taking the name "Sailor Chibi Moon" is only a training thing; she'd probably grow up to call herself "Sailor Pink Moon" (haha) or even "Sailor Earth" if she wanted to, since she has her father's heritage within her.
If they had a second child, and if that second child was somehow also given a Sailor Crystal as a star seed, they'd probably also be able to use both Silver and Golden crystals along with their own. ... they could also call themselves "Sailor Chibi Moon v2!" or "Sailor Earth" or whatever the heck they wanted to call themselves. ... Sailor Squirrel, for example, simply because their sailor crystal doesn't originate from a heavenly body like regular senshi's do.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 4:13 pm

Also, Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion aren't necessarily immortal. They do have lifespans, its just very extended... so tis very possibly say thousands and thousands of years after Crystal Tokyo, once Endymion and NQS have passed for there to be reincarnations of the earth crystal. And it could very well be a girl.

Also its possible that if a girl posseses a true star seed, it perhaps can then be transformed into a Sailor Crystal.

Back to top Go down
FateCentauri
Star Seed

FateCentauri

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 6:15 pm

Maybe Sailor Moon is Sailor Earth.

There's a theory that something smacked into Earth during the younger days of the Solar System and the moon was formed from the debris that spun out.

So... maybe the Golden and Silver crystals used to be a single crystal and while they've each become individual crystals, they're still in a set. One might be an active senshi while the other is a guardian type and vice versa, depending on the incarnation. Like for now, Usagi is the active senshi, Sailor Moon, and Mamoru is the guardian, Tuxedo Kamen. Maybe that's why future Crystal Tokyo is so awesome, the two kingdoms of Earth and Moon are finally reunited and Chibiusa will bear the newly united Silver/Gold/Pink crystal.

EDITED TO ADD:
That also means we could potentially see a Sailor Earth and Odango Kamen. Just sayin.'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 6:40 pm

!! That's an interesting idea!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime13th April 2015, 11:06 am

I just wanted to bump this because it's one of my favorite theories.
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime18th April 2015, 5:39 am

Thanks for bumping! FateCentauri's theory is really amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
SailorTrek
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 11:38 pm

I was listening to SM intro music when I theorised about why there was no sailor earth and why Mamoru has a sailor star seed and why Sailor Uranus knows the powerful move World Shaking. It starts out with the rise of the Silver Millennium when all the planets where on there own during the time of the sailor wars. During rough times Sailor Earth probably made a pact with Sailor Uranus for the earth to have protection from the outer solar system in exchange for a powerful earth move technique. Pre Queen Serenity thought it would be best to prevent bloodshed in the solar system by uniting the sailors. Though Sailor Earth would think that Pre Queen Serenity's action would be hostile. Taking a break from that I noticed that in the Dream arc the golden crystal that ran on dreams from everyone with a dream was stated and shown to be more powerful than the silver crystal that ran on a single users emotions and some emotional support from other concintrating on the user. Back to the main part Pre Queen Serenity probably knew about this and used the silver crystal to the sailors and everyone elses minds to forget about Sailor Earth and the golden crystal to weaken the golden crystal, but the golden crystal had enough power to defend earth but not enough to rebel against the moon and the whole solar system. After preventing blood shed in the solar system and establishing the Silver Millennium. Queen Serenity left Sailor Earth alone and made it taboo for people of the moon to see people of the earth so sailor Earth couldn't take over the Silver Millennium. Also a reason why Pluto is forbidden to time travel so she cannot discovere the existence of Sailor Earth. Then one day Sailor Earth gave birth to a stillborn baby boy. Devestated she gave her sailor seed to her son to live on. Sailor Earth managed to name the baby (Endynioum?)(cant remember the spelling) and give him to foster parents. Queen Serenity knew that she could trust him because he doesn't know his mother. Queen Serenity was wise enough to respect Sailor Earth's wish to keep the earth's beauty by leaving it alone.
Back to top Go down
SailorTrek
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 11:40 pm

Sorry for how big that theory is. It almost sounds like a story to me after seeing its size.
Back to top Go down
SailorTrek
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 11:42 pm

Whoops some punctuation errors sorry again
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 8:55 am

Hey SailorTrek! Please edit posts rather than double posting  in the future ^^

I like the idea that Sailor Earth taught Uranus world shaking.
Back to top Go down
SailorTrek
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 2:47 pm

Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 3:33 pm

Mamoru isn't actually sailor earth-sailor senshi can only be female-but he is Earth's guardian, so a sailor earth wouldn't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 7:59 am

I think that Senshi in that term and role they play in the Sailor Moon universe can only be female. I don't think that the male guardians of any crystals are any less important though. They may be lesser in number, or perhaps there is an entire part of a galaxy where all the guardians are male and there are few female, who knows, but its just a different term to describe them. 

Personally, I believe that there are both senshi and male guardians, using whatever term you'd like, knight, guardian or something else like Tuxedo Mask, who function in the same capacity. I think it's more equal that way.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 1:45 pm

SailorTrek, that is quite interesting!!!

My little head canon is that Prince Endymion's mother, Queen of Earth, was pregnant with a girl who would become Sailor Earth at the time of Metalia & Beryl's uprising. When everything ended and Queen Serenity and Sailor Saturn used their powers, Serenity did not know of the Princess of Earth in utero and could not send her forth to be reincarnated. Then Saturn ended everything so life could begin anew. Silver Millennium was gone and Earth was reduced to a primitive state until technology was reinvented/rediscovered and lead toward the present day.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?   [Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] Is Mamoru Sailor Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top