The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

who would you get along with from sailor moon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 11:36 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4011577294 -To be honest, I'd find her immaturity and her outbursts quite annoying. Ok, extremely annoying. Her winy attitude over getting bad grades when she didn't even want to study would get on me more then anything else, not to mention her obsession with pretty boys/mamoru. 
However, she would probably be extraordinarily supportive of my social anxiety, we would talk over various fandoms and ships, along with manga anime and videogames. I would get along with her, but I think it would take some time for her to grow on me.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1666276025 -It's hard to tell weather or not we'd hit it off at first-glance. Sure, she's not nearly as obsessive or obnoxious as usagi, which is a plus. I might gab her ear off-plus it's hard to tell weither or not she'd want to talk about things other then boys (which I have no interest in talking about) and her studies.
However, since she is studying to be a doctor, she would have plenty of kindness and support and knowledge of my health issues. Like usagi, she'd have to grow on me. Plus, I might be able to help her out with enjoying the small things in life, something we both seem to struggle with. We'd probably bond over discussions of literature that isn't manga, considering I'm an english major.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2045764097 -She would fascinate me from the very start. Considering she doesn't care much for men and has a quick temper, she'd probably buff my attempts at early conversation. we'd probably get into heated debates over various topics, and I'd want to learn more about her work as a priestess-which would either annoy her or amuse her-and I'd attempt to volunteer around the shrine because it's so gorgeous. I'd like to think we'd be friends, but that would be all up to her.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1333987389 -we'd hit it off right away, omg. Both of us being the tallest of our peers would be an immediate conversation starter. She'd probably be the first one, aside from minako, that would learn that I have self-esteem issues, considering she's been there before. I think she would find my food allergies as a new challenge for her cooking, since she's considering opening a bakery, and would constantly invite me over to try and cook multiple recipes that I could eat. She would also be the most likely to get me into gear when it would come to being physically active and regain my strength. We'd also do the bond over fandoms thing as well.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3074743337 -It's hard to tell. With her go getter attitude, rather vulger views on sexuality (which isn't a bad thing, I would probably be the only one to laugh at her sexual jokes) and her serious go getter attitude, I think we'd butt heads quite often. Unlike usagi, who would probably try to the best of her ability to ease me into things, minako is very, very pushy. Her idea for helping someone with extreme social anxiety would be to take me to a rave or something. (HAHAHA NO) or speed dating. She'd also be the first one to try to give me a makeover or a wardrobe change, which for whatever reason is always highly anxiety inducing. She'd mean well, but she'd probably get constantly frustrated with the conflict; she's not nearly as patient as the others when it comes to being social. It's not that I'd hate her, but I don't think we'd be that close. But who knows? 

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2393257330 -She's a brat, but I would never hate her. Having a little sister myself, I know all the games she could possibly play. I'd be the first one to call her out on her bad behavior; she probably wouldn't like that too much. Heck, she'd probably hate me for doing so. I think I would always be the buffer between her and usagi's conflicts-especially if they're over something small. Usagi would find it annoying but at least she'd attempt to learn from it. Chibiusa; I don't think she would-or if she did, she would do it much much later on. She would hate my guts lol. 

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4039879955 -Now, to be honest, Haruka would be disgusted with me for my weaknesses. I mean, depending on others to help give you the push when you could easily do it yourself? Pathetic! She'd probably start flirting with me like she would all the others, then eventually get tired of my anxious nature. I mean, I'd admire haruka from afar, but something tells me she'd always give that word in in terms of pointing out how my way of handling problems is, well, sad. And not in a polite way either, a really brash and sometimes intentionally hurtful way. Michiru would always be the buffer, and I wonder if I would be a source of arguments between the two, because Michiru wouldn't put up with how haruka would treat me.  

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3221295634 -she'd try her best to help me recover from haruka's brash comments. She'd probably take me to her concerts or something, but all and all her astounding presence would make me feel small and insignificant. I mean she's got looks, talent, money, and practically radiates confidence-along with sex appeal. I would feel unworthy of being her friend, and would do my best to avoid her and haruka at all times. They're too anxiety provoking.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1483032476 -I think the friendship would be more of an acquaintanceship. Between the time door thing and her job as a school nurse, along with keeping and eye out on both teams of senshi, I don't think we'd have very much time to hit it off. The only reason she'd probably talk to me is because I know the others. She might even act as a guidance counselor at some points. She may or may not become more involved after she realizes my relationships with haruka and michiru, but at that point she'd be intimidating and I'd probably clam up and just brush off the whole thing. 

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3120549547 -I know what it's like to be very sick during childhood. Like chibiusa, I'd look at her as more of a little sister. If she wanted to vent on how tired she is of being sick, I'd always be there to commiserate with her. Her being too sick to go outdoors an me being too afraid to go outdoors, we'd probably spend the entirety of our hangouts in her room-hopefully discussing fandoms and other things that don't revolve around our health issues. Hanging out with her would be a bit sad-I'd see too much of myself in her. But I'd still show up, because none of the other senshi knows what it's like to be very ill or have something hold you back from enjoying life. I figure we'd have a very strong bond over this.

EDIT: wow I took this one seriously geez.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 1:24 pm

Being that I'm extremely self-centered and spoiled by my loving boyfriend, I'm most like Michiru. I'm wiling to sacrifice anything for my personal goals and I'm obsessive about my looks. 

... but now I'm depressed because I just made myself sound like a monster D:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 1:55 pm

SubmarineViolonTide wrote:
Being that I'm extremely self-centered and spoiled by my loving boyfriend, I'm most like Michiru. I'm wiling to sacrifice anything for my personal goals and I'm obsessive about my looks. 

... but now I'm depressed because I just made myself sound like a monster D:
This thread is actually about how you'd get along with the senshi if you met them, not which senshi you're most like. XD
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 2:17 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4011577294- Well I could get along with her well in moderation. I wouldn't be able to spend every waking moment with her but maybe an hour or two at a time I could handle.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2393257330- OK so unlike above I would only be able to spend about half an hour with her before I would want to beat her senseless.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3074743337- OK so just like  who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4011577294 I would only be able to get along with her in moderation. I would not be able to handle her for longer than an hour or two.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2045764097- it depends on the version. in the 90's anime there is no way that I could get along with her. We would clash and just no there is no way what so ever I would be fighting to not hit her (I say from personal experience). However Managa version I could maybe get along well enough to have a conversation in passing with her.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1333987389- Honestly I think I could get along well enough with her. We could definetly do some baking together. Other than that not sure what else I could really do with her my cooking leaves a lot to be desired but I can definetly bake great.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1666276025-  I was a lot like her when I was little so I think really I could get along very well with her. I think shes one of the one's I would get along well with and that she could give me the push I needed to take my education to the next level.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4039879955- OH most definetly could get long well with her. We're a lot alike and have a lot of things in common I think other than  who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1666276025 she is the one I could get along with the best.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3221295634- Well with how well I would get along with  who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4039879955 there would be a lot of interaction but for the most part I could get along well with her. I can see myself siting down and listening to her music among other things. 
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1483032476- Not really sure how well I could get along with her. I could very well see her being like an older sister or mother figure.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3120549547- Most defiently could get along well with her. Honestly I think I would see her as a younger sister as we have allot in common as well. I was a lot like her in middle school so yea definetly great friends.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 3:50 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 4011577294-I'd get along with her very well because i'm also lazy and i don't really get the best grades
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2393257330 -I wouldn't mind her but she would get on my nerves
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1666276025 -She would just chastise me about not studying enough
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 2045764097 -No. Just no
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 1333987389 -Not really sure how would this work
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3074743337 -We'd get along for awhile before i got annoyed with her
who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 3120549547 -I would totally get along with her.I'm not really well liked by people at my school and have (sorta) gotten teased for being different so Hotaru would be my new best friend
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would you get along with from sailor moon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top