The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

[Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 3:38 pm

Character Information
Name: Graffias
Age and Date of Birth: 40s, August 25

Race: Human
Birthplace: Argentina

Job: Research and Development

Appearance: Graffias gives attention and care to his physical appearance by grooming regularly. He began to lose hair at an early age, so he regularly shaves his head rather than suffering through an 'awkward transition period.' His bald head, as for the rest of his skin, is a deep chocolate brown, which maintains its softness despite showing earlier signs of age. Graffias is physically fit for his age and, as a consequence, has a well-developed body. He often runs with his dogs and follows a personal physical fitness program. At six feet tall, Graffias is an intimidating figure. He fancies himself a player, so he maintains a well-developed and well-groomed physical appearance in order to display himself as an attractive partner.

Graffias 'dresses for success' in tailored clothing and suits. He rarely dresses casual, especially if there is a chance that he will interact with a person. His personal style of casual includes well-pressed slacks, a work shirt, polished shoes, and the appropriate accessories, including cologne. The first few buttons of his work shirt will be unbuttoned and, in the presence of attractive company, he may show off his chest. At home, where there is little chance of him interacting with another person, he will dress in elastic sweat pants and a white T-shirt with dark colored house slippers. Graffias will always wear a silver chain around his neck, but it may be covered by clothing if the situation calls.

Hobbies/Occupations: Graffias is a chess player that loves to read the latest scientific journals. He often attends conferences and symposiums, but rarely presents.

Skills/Abilities: Skilled chess player, experienced scientist.

Personality: Intelligent. Values hard labor, strength, and determination. Proud of where he stands, because he came from a less privileged background and achieved through his values. Manipulative, but willing to wait. Dominant. Loves to question and challenge. Social, but does not like to develop advanced or long-term friendships or relationships. Relationships with either sex, but often short-term, sexually dominated, and superficial.

Biography/History: Originally from a less privileged background. He was selected to go to a competitive school via a lottery. He worked very hard to earn his good grades and participated in several extracurricular activities. Excelled in the science fair. Often went to nationals. During high school, he interned in a research laboratory at a local university. He used his work at the laboratory to publish a small number of reports. After graduation, Graffias has his pick of national and international schools to attend through several competitive scholarships. He graduated near the top of his class with a double degree in chemistry and engineering. In his current position, he is well-compensated for his work. He has not yet married, but he has fathered several children. He is not actively involved in their lives, but he does support them financially.

Likes/Dislikes: Graffias dislikes laziness, those who waste their talents, and those who relies on the privileges of others. He likes hard work, questions and challenges, and being in the company of attractive people.

Weaknesses/Strengths: Graffias' strengths include: intelligence and determination. Graffias' weaknesses include: arrogance.

Quote:

Dream(s): To live life as he lives it now. He has accomplished several of the dreams he had when he was younger (lots of money, accomplished scientist, surrounded by attractive women and men, etc.)

Family: Not currently married. Father of two children. Parents are alive and well living in Argentina with his younger sister and two brothers. Owner of two female dogs, a Doberman and a Rottweiler.

Storyline Specific Information:
Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - An alternate universe role-play. With the Dark Kingdom growing in power and the sailor senshi are nowhere to be seen, Luna uses the Disguise Pen to become Earth's defender! Graffias will be an underling of Jasper, the apprentice of the Shittenou.

Hotline Tokyo - Brainwashed citizens wearing animal-themed masks are beginning to cause trouble in the city with seemingly random acts of violence. Graffias will be one of those brainwashed citizens wearing a Rottweiler/Dog themed mask.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Antagonist Information

Antagonist History: Originally from a less privileged background. He was selected to go to a competitive school via a lottery. He worked very hard to earn his good grades and participated in several extracurricular activities. Excelled in the science fair. Often went to nationals. During high school, he interned in a research laboratory at a local university. He used his work at the laboratory to publish a small number of reports. After graduation, Graffias has his pick of national and international schools to attend through several competitive scholarships. He graduated near the top of his class with a double degree in chemistry and engineering. In his current position, he is well-compensated for his work. He has not yet married, but he has fathered several children. He is not actively involved in their lives, but he does support them financially.

As the head of the Research and Development of Scorpion's organization and Scorpion's right-hand-man, Graffias has significant power and influence within the organization. His current research project is understanding how to summon Antares, with or without the Genesis crystal. Graffias has several side research projects, some of which are for the organization and some of which are for his own pleasure or profit.

Reason and Purpose (for joining the ranks or becoming an antagonist): Graffias joined the organization because he was promised free-range as a scientist and more than adequate compensation.

Outfit Same as civilian outfit.

Items: Graffias has advanced computer and laboratory equipment, which was provided by Scorpion and currently resides in the laboratory. He has a palm-sized black super computer, which has limited capabilities, but can be used as an on-the-go alternative to his laboratory. Graffias always carries a black handgun on his person. He does have a license for the handgun, but by no means does he have a license for the other more powerful guns he keeps securely locked away near the laboratory. He has a personal collection of weapons.

Attacks: Relies on technology (such as guns) and wit for self-defense. He is knowledgeable of street fighting from his rough childhood and he is physically fit. He will look for other alternatives before physically fighting bare-handed.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 4th May 2014, 8:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 7:37 pm

I would gladly accept any comments or suggestions. I'm not entirely sure what to do as an attack. I was thinking he would rely on technology, rather than magic.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 8:18 pm

I like that idea! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 8:20 pm

Maybe you can have a super secret creepy demon monster that you captured. He makes you all of this advanced technological stuff! BUAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 8:24 pm

Sailor Saturn wrote:
Maybe you can have a super secret creepy demon monster that you captured. He makes you all of this advanced technological stuff! BUAHAHAHAHA

XD Or that other antagonist (er... I forget his name) is your creepy demon monster assistant and you keep him as more of a personal bodyguard up until the twins are killed and let him go try to get the rainbow crystals? And he made his own weapons and computer system beforehand which he now employs to calculate the energy needed to summon Antares (or the energy that would be given off if the Genesis crystal appears)?

^^' I just personally would never entrust the creation of advanced technology that I myself would rely on in life-or-death situations to something that I've captured by force. ... (._. ) I'd feel like I was just asking for something to "accidentally malfunction"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 8:27 pm

Well, the idea came to be from Howls Moving Castle. He has a fire demon >_<

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 24th March 2012, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 8:30 pm

!! (●⌒∇⌒●) ((i love that movie)) But they had a mutual contract ♥ Kalcifer would never have any reason to betray Howl because their lives depend on each other~
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime25th March 2012, 8:31 am

He already has minions, because he is near the top of the villain tree. I think he'll just use technology, so I won't need to fill out the attack field.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime25th March 2012, 8:39 am

Ready for review.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime26th March 2012, 2:16 pm

A very interesting character, Chimia-chan! It's really amazing how much your group is putting into the planning of this RP. I can't wait to see the rest of the OCs for this. :3

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:22 am

I would like to update this to an Advanced profile! Also, note, I have added a tiny bit of information on specific storylines.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 2:20 am

This profile qualifies for the Advanced category. I will add in the appropriate tag into the title of this profile.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias    [Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Antagonist: Grafias

View previous topic View next topic Back to top