The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

[Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime2nd November 2018, 2:45 am

Character Name: Nari Asanuma
Age and Date of Birth: 15. Febrary 13, 2003.

Used Canons: 90s Anime

Appearance:
Nari is a typical middle schoolgirl. She wears her blonde hair down and it falls to just above her knees, a few loose hairs can fall into her view but they never really bother her. She is a short girl at 5'3", she does tend to get lost in a crowd but that's not a bad thing in her view. Nari wears some lip-gloss for herself and a pair of ear studs, small golden circles within her lobes. She has a lovely aura about her, she always smiles and loves to talk to her friends.

Nari keeps herself presentable. She doesn't wear makeup, her natual beauty tends to shine through. Her sapphire eyes and broad smile draw attention alone, however she hides away from the occasional boy that does notice her. Nari is not overly interested in her appearance beyond the requirements for school, most of the time she wears the full Juuban Municipal Middle School uniform; a sailor uniform with a blue collar with white stripes and a red bow in the middle, as well as a long blue skirt down to her knees and a blue back bow. On the odd occasion she does decide to wear her own clothing she normally wears a bright green t-shirt and an emerald short skirt and emerald kitten heel shoes.

Personality:
Nari is an impressively intelligent young girl, she has the ability to understand advanced technical and scientific principles. Her academic focus is marine biology but she has an interest in most scientific subjects. Her abilities give her optimism about the future she will be experiencing, her natural curiosity also allows her to approach strangers she wishes to meet. She can see beyond the science and can appreciate the simple things in life that gives her happiness. To her friends she is a loyal character, willing to help them whenever they get stuck on a maths problem.

Nari is outgoing with her girlfriends but she tends to shy away from boys, she likes the idea of romance but often clams up and blushes when a boy talks to her. The reason for this is because she is highly sensitive, her insecurities about herself take over her actions and she flusters. Her oversensitivity also extends to violence, she has seen boys enter into physical fights and the thought of a boy fighting for her upsets Nari deeply. As a result she often acts in specific ways to avoid confrontation - physical or otherwise - and tries to be friendly to everyone in order to minimize the potential of a fight.

Below is an Interest Chart I use for establishing character behaviour as well as balance specific reactions with interactions;
Nari's Interests
Loves: Friendship, learning
Likes: Marine biology, Science class, Mathematics class, her friends, boys, romance, playing games, photography.
Dislikes: Bad people, aggression, violence, fighting, seeing blood, liars, citrus fruits, pineapple, track and field.
Hates: Science fiction, killing anything.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Nari possesses a very high IQ, coupled with her academic inclination she has the ability to recognize and understand complex technology and scientific phenomena very quickly.

History:
Nari's past before she was a senshi is mostly unremarkable. Born into a modest family Nari enjoyed a normal life as an only child with her parents, she spent most of her time with her stay at home father - Ittou Asanuma - while her mother - Makoto Asanuma - worked hard as a chef. It was not lost on her parents how intelligent she was; at the age of two she started to read some of her mother's old textbooks, by four she was reading at a fifth-grade level and her parents applied for her to go into school early - their claim was rejected. Nari's formal education began regularly at the age of six, over her entire school life she was top of her class in most subjects and loved by her teachers as an example to their students. Because of this Nari did originally suffer from bullying and verbal harassment from her peers, she would often return home crying and Ittou would comfort her and cheer her up, often talking about his own experiences in school. She was originally a more outgoing girl but these attacks slowly developed a shy and somewhat reclusive nature during primary school. When she entered middle school her grades remained top of her class and she still maintained excellent relationships with teachers however the new students warmed to her and became friends, this encouraged Nari to slowly open up more are more, especially to her new friends as well as seek out more interesting people.

Prior to her becoming a senshi she also had a deep relationship with Usagi Tsukino-Chiba and Chibiusa Tsukino, Makoto asked Usagi to be Nari's godmother and unlike the majority of the old senshi Makoto and Usagi live in close proximity to each other. As a result of this Usagi and Chibiusa spent a lot of time with Makoto's family, Nari most of all. Along with Ittou Usagi helped her during her youth and Chibiusa always played games with her. Amongst her best friends are both her parents, Usagi, Chibiusa and Mamoru. In the days leading up to her ascending to Sailor Jupiter she made a new friend, Chiyo Akemi. She was to her a mysterious girl one year her senior, a Lolita who enjoyed drawing gore and macabre but was very approachable. The two girls were and are still very friendly to each other, Nari became Sailor Jupiter and Chiyo became Sailor Pluto.

The first suggestion that Nari was Sailor Jupiter came after her mother had a meeting with Usagi and the other former senshi still living in Japan about a new threat and the possibility of their progeny inheriting the ability to become senshi. Makoto gave Nari her power stick and the act of doing so revealed the Mark of Jupiter on Nari's forehead, Makoto promptly informed Usagi of this discovery and she, Chibiusa and Luna visited them to confirm this. Living in her human form Luna helped her by forming her own power stick - the Lightning Power Stick - and tried to help her transform, Nari was able to do so by herself. Prior to this Chibiusa herself ascended into Sailor Moon. The parents decided to train the girls up in Hikawa Shrine to discover their powers and attack styles. This resulted in Chibiusa, Nari and Chiyo all acquiring their basic abilities and roles during battle. Trained up the three girls and the Tsukino-Chiba family traveled around the world to search for and active the rest of the new senshi.

During their travels and fighting Nari and Chiyo both used their abilities to assess situations extremely quickly and determine the best course of action, both protecting and supporting Chibiusa. Nari discovers many new characters and cultures and as more senshi are discovered she seeks to befriend everyone with mostly positive results. Apart from Chibiusa, Chiyo and Usagi Nari develops a close relationship with Ava Pascal - the millennial Sailor Saturn, Tsubame Urawa - the Millennial Sailor Mercury and Kagami Akemi - Sailor Charon as well as Dr. Setsuna Akemi, Michiru Shenton, Hotaru Pascal, Dr. Ami Urawa and Minako Aino. Because she, Chibiusa and Chiyo are all present in every battle they are the most experienced senshi, she gained more confidence and better restrained her aversion to violence. Her greatest feats in battle include disrupting a group of spies who nearly destroyed Federation Square in Australia, aiding Ava in using her abilities to manipulating time in Paris, aiding Sailor V against a terrorist plot at the underground railway in London, accidentally discovering the identity of Sailor Eris in Greece and manufacturing the final confrontation against the Negaverse with the entire senshi.

Other Noteworthy Facts:

• At the time of her becoming Sailor Jupiter she was 14 years old and Chiyo was 15, last year they both went to the same school.
  • When playing Super Smash Bros. with her friends Nari mostly chooses female fighters. Because she knows about Usagi's past half of the time she mains Sailor Moon, whenever she doesn't fight as Sailor Moon Chibiusa usually does.

Storyline Specific Information: N/A

Additional Information:

• While Nari herself led a normal life her mother Makoto Asanuma became a highly skilled and successful chef, her unique dishes and celebrity made her a household name in Japan and many cooking shows around the world. Makoto challenged Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba and won.
  • Apart from all others mentioned previously Nari's girlfriends from school include Gin, Aneko, Kameko and Osen.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Jupiter
Additional Titles: Goddess of Lightning
Realm(s) of Influence: Lightning
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Jupiter Lightning Power, Make Up!
Senshi Fuku:
[Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter GLOQmtw
This image created from Doll Divine is a close approximation of her fuku but it is not exact. Below is a list of details not found in the image;

• Her tiara has embossed designs of lightning bolts etched into either side of the emerald jewel.
  • She wears gold dangle earrings with lightning bolt designs hanging from the stud.
  • Her collar also has a golden design of a lightning bolt on either side. The material is gold thread woven into the collar.
  • She wears a dark green skirt that reaches her knees.

Powers:

• Superfast Spear - Because of the nature of the Lightning Spear Nari can at will thrust and attack with the spear quickly. When she does so enemies only see a blur of gold and sparking electricity as they try to dodge its insane movement. Enemies who are not initially killed by the blade rapidly striking are given an electric jolt. The only major weakness from Nari's naginatajutsu form of attack is that it is quick but also still predictable and with a fast enough character easy to dodge.

• Lightning Javelin - Nari arms the Lightning Spear on her right hand - her dominant arm - and launches the projectile at the enemy. In the air the Lightning Spear discharges electricity at the enemy to paralyse them and impede their escape, closer to the ground and the target the spear unloads more electric power onto the enemy. The spear never misses its target and always injures the enemy, however if Nari misjudges her aim and/or if the enemy is resistant to electricity it will not destroy the enemy and until she regains possession of the Lightning Spear she will have no way to attack.

• Shocking Wave - This is Nari's special attack. She prepares her attack by shouting 'SHOCKING WAVE!', the Lightning Spear begins to build up energy and she lifts it as high as she can reach. At the peak she waits a moment before shouting 'CRASH!' and slamming the spear into the ground she stands on. The act of driving the blade into the ground causes the spear to discharge its energy into the ground itself, spreading out a shockwave of electric energy along the ground surrounding the spear. The area of the attack is controllable by Nari herself during the buildup phase and the strength of the attack is enough to paralyse all enemies within the area. Even with a resistance to electric damage the attack sends massive damage to all enemies. The disadvantage of performing Shocking Wave is it is a drain on Nari's own energy, she is imparting energy into the Lightning Spear that converts into electric energy.

• Static Shield - This is Nari's passive ability that is in effect all the time as she is Sailor Jupiter. During a battle she always has a constant charge of static electricity. This makes her more difficult to strike against, especially against enemies with metal weapons such as swords. Her static charge repels enemies from physically attacking her. This ability does not work against enemies who are resistant to electricity.

Weapons or Magical Items:

• Lightning Power Stick - Nari's power stick she uses to transform into Sailor Jupiter. It is metal and plated with a shining green exterior with gold trim around the bases of the stick. The trim is multiple shapes of a lightning bolt radiating from the base and top of the stick. The power stick has an ornament on the top, a golden three-dimensional lighting shape.

The Lightning Power Stick is a relic of the era before the Silver Millennium. Much of the history of the stick is lost to history, what is known is that the Lightning Power Stick is the progenitor of all power sticks owned by the Goddess of Lightning and its previous owner was said to be Zeus, God of Thunder. When Nari uses it to transform into Sailor Jupiter the power stick itself transforms as well into the;

• Lightning Spear - Nari's weapon she uses to attack enemies with. The spear is a golden, double-edged, double-sided spear. The handle of the power stick does not change but the base and the ornament have been replaced with two gold blades from both ends of the stick. The spear itself is slightly shorter than Nari herself and each blade is retractable at her will. Each blade is made of pure gold and shaped to look like one giant lightning bolt, they contain a small amount of electric energy and every so often lightning arcs along the metal.

RP Sample:
Nari sighed as she sat down, her friend Chiyo was already eating her lunch while she reached over to take her glass of water. The ice cubes clanged on the glass, the cold chill of the water sank down her neck and refreshed her. A waitress approached them and asked Nari for her order. 'Can I have a Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon and a Mocha please?' The waitress wrote down the order and nodded back in reply, leaving the girls. Eating her burger, Chiyo pointed at the water bottle and Nari passed it to her friend.

‘So I’ve been doing some research, do you mind if we discuss it?’ Nari asked her friend, she shook her head. ‘So Auntie Usagi told me that Natsu lives somewhere in Sydney but she doesn’t know where. She lost contact with her and her father a few years ago, I asked her why but she doesn’t want to tell me so I guess something big happened. The last thing she knew about her was that she was in her school’s football team but apart from that that’s it. Did miss Hino tell you anything?’ Still with her mouth full Chiyo grunted and shook her head again. Nari sighed, ‘That’s a shame.’ She thought for a moment and her friend finished her meal. ‘She knows I think. I kinda feel like she doesn’t want to tell us for some reason.’ Chiyo replied back in agreeance and told Nari her thoughts of Rei. She grunted herself and nodded back.

The waitress then arrived with her lunch and set down the salad and her drink. ‘Thank you.’ she said and the waitress replied back happily. Nari took her cutlery and started eating her meal. She chuckled and declared ‘I like this food but mother makes it better.’ Chiyo laughed at her friend’s remark and began to discuss her own observations with Rei and her mother’s friends.

Last edited by chrissifniotis on 27th November 2018, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime6th November 2018, 3:19 am

Ready for review.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime20th May 2019, 11:54 pm

I'm sorry but it's now been over half of a year and mine and other characters have been ready for review.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime21st May 2019, 3:43 pm

I understand! I was on LOA when these were posted and when I returned further steps had not been taken (as per instructions in the pinned rules board) to indicate that a review was wanted so I assumed they were abandoned; as they had no mentioned storyline that was waiting and so was only to be approved for the sake of being approved, I did not make contacting assumed abandoned profiles a priority.
Profile Rules and Guidelines, linked in instructions for the section wrote:

If 48 hours pass after you post 'ready for review!' and no one has commented on your profile to start the process, please send me a PM! I'll get the right person on the job asap for you!

If you would like this profile reviewed I can arrange that but please do not assume that tone when stated steps have not been taken.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime22nd May 2019, 1:25 am

It's not my place to tell off anyone, mods least of all, and I wasn't aware of that rule. I apologise for my post and I will take the appropriate measure.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime22nd May 2019, 12:29 pm

[Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter 111859084 Admin, not mod (but yeah, definitely respect my mods, too). I'm currently booked with IRL projects, but I'll try to find some time when I can and should be able to review both of your profiles before the end of this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime24th May 2019, 8:29 am

chrissifniotis wrote:
Appearance:
Nari is a typical middle schoolgirl. She wears her blonde hair down and it falls to just above her knees, a few loose hairs can fall into her view but they never really bother her. She is a short girl at 5'3", she does tend to get lost in a crowd but that's not a bad thing in her view. Nari wears some lip-gloss for herself and a pair of ear studs gauges, small golden circles within her lobes. She has a lovely aura about her, she always smiles and loves to talk to her friends.

Nari keeps herself presentable. She doesn't wear makeup, her natual beauty tends to shine through. 
The only reason to keep 'for herself' would be to emphasize that she wears the lip gloss to make herself feel pretty or keep her lips hydrated rather than wearing it to impress anyone or draw attention to herself, but if that is the intent I'd suggest rewriting to make that clear; as it is it reads a little clunky because it's not a typical expression in this scenario, so the reader's attention is drawn to 'for herself' rather than the intent of the statement. 

I assume you mean 'gauges' by the description of the circles being "within" her earlobes; a stud is a plain earring on a post.

Address the above and it'll be ready for approval!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter   [Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Senshi - Millennial Sailor Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top