The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

A Wild Sephazon Appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

Title : ミ☆ Sailor Hime ミ☆

A Wild Sephazon Appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 8:51 am

Hello everyone! 

My name is Sephazon, and I’m relatively new to the Sailor Moon fandom. I currently live in Tokyo and have gotten more into the series out here as I live near Toei Animation and am involved in Harajuku fashion. Many of my fashion friends are into Sailor Moon, including a close friend who works with the official Sailor Moon store in Harajuku, so I got more into it as well! I greatly enjoy the artwork and personalities of the characters.

As for myself, I’m a journalist in the gaming industry with a background in history and public speaking. I was previously a YouTuber before becoming a third party contractor with The Pokémon Company International. In 2016, I was hired by Nintendo before Miiverse was discontinued. I’ve also worked on many Nintendo centric projects from the official Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions to the Metroid fan-game, AM2R.

I’m excited to continue my adventure with this community. Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a fantastic day. Good luck and have fun!

☆ In the name of the Moon, good luck and have fun! 

Last edited by Sephazon on 12th April 2018, 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sephazon
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 9:40 am

Hello and welcome to the forums! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 2503753863

Sounds like you've got quite the resume lol! So your degree was in history then? Which aspects of history do you like to focus on, and in which parts of the world?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 9:51 am

Hello, and welcome!

You seriously sound like the coolest person ever xD I've always wanted to travel to Tokyo! I hope you're enjoying it! 

Were you born in America, or did you learn English? You seem pretty fluent Smile Who's your favorite sailor senshi? 

I would love to get to know you better - feel free to message me if you want to talk, or if you have any questions about how to get around here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 10:12 am

Ahh.. Miiverse how i miss you

ANYWAY..I am sportsnutd,Stephen, Sportsbot and Ponybot..

welcome to GC
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 12:18 pm

Hello! Welcome! That's quite a resume!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 12:35 pm

Hello, and welcome to GC. It lovely yo meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 3:04 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forums! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 2503753863

Sounds like you've got quite the resume lol! So your degree was in history then? Which aspects of history do you like to focus on, and in which parts of the world?

Thank you!

I studied world history with a focus on western history in university. I studied history and philosophy of law as well. Recently, I’ve been studying Japanese history and marketing. There’s a lot of cool things in the world that many people would enjoy discovering.

Lyssarie wrote:
Hello, and welcome!

You seriously sound like the coolest person ever xD I've always wanted to travel to Tokyo! I hope you're enjoying it! 

Were you born in America, or did you learn English? You seem pretty fluent Smile Who's your favorite sailor senshi? 

I would love to get to know you better - feel free to message me if you want to talk, or if you have any questions about how to get around here! Smile

Thank you for the welcome!

I moved out to Tokyo in June if last year to study Japanese and marketing. I’m originally from the United States. At the risk of an uncreative answer, my favorite sailor senshi is Usagi.

Thank you for the support! I look forward to seeing you around.

Sportsnutd wrote:
Ahh.. Miiverse how i miss you

ANYWAY..I am sportsnutd,Stephen, Sportsbot and Ponybot..

welcome to GC

Nice to meet you!

I miss Miiverse too.. though I never logged in aside from work. XD

Jess-chan wrote:
Hello! Welcome! That's quite a resume!

Thank you for welcoming me to the community!

Sailor Arkas wrote:
Hello, and welcome to GC. It lovely yo meet you!

It’s nice to meet so many friendly people already. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 3:19 pm

Welcome to GC, Sephazon! I'm Artemis, and I'm the Members Support Director--if you ever need any help around the forums, don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist you! ❤️

As others have already commented on your very impressive resume, I'll ask a Sailor Moon related question: what versions of Sailor Moon have you watched/read? You referenced the artwork, so I'm assuming you've at least read the manga? It's a great place to start. Many of our members are very knowledgeable on specific versions of the series, so I'm sure they'd love to help you explore more in-depth (and so would I!) since you said you were a newer fan.

We have a livestream of one of the Sailor Moon musicals coming up this Sunday if you're interested--it would be great to see you there! Hope to see you around! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 3:40 pm

Artemis wrote:
Welcome to GC, Sephazon! I'm Artemis, and I'm the Members Support Director--if you ever need any help around the forums, don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist you! ❤️

As others have already commented on your very impressive resume, I'll ask a Sailor Moon related question: what versions of Sailor Moon have you watched/read? You referenced the artwork, so I'm assuming you've at least read the manga? It's a great place to start. Many of our members are very knowledgeable on specific versions of the series, so I'm sure they'd love to help you explore more in-depth (and so would I!) since you said you were a newer fan.

We have a livestream of one of the Sailor Moon musicals coming up this Sunday if you're interested--it would be great to see you there! Hope to see you around! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 1434556979

Thanks for the help and support! I appreciate the welcoming nature of this community!

I've been reading the original manga print recently as well as watching Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm a huge fan of the style of artwork from the 90s.

That sounds really cool. Though, time zones may preclude me from joining, I appreciate the information. xD
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 11:17 pm

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron, Sephazon! 

Do you have a favorite senshi/scout?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 11:55 pm

Hi and welcome to GC! My name is Diana and I'm the Graphics Director here on GC Smile.

We offer a Graphic Package particularly designed for our newbies :3 the page was originally designed to be a helpful guide through our forums, so you will find a bunch of tips and tricks on there as well!

Enjoy your stay! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 2393257330
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 1:21 am

\o/ I'm glad you joined. :3 It looks like you're making a lot of friends already. You'll love it here mate, welcome to GC. Also nice, I'm really into history myself, I even wrote Civiliopedia entries for mods for Civilization V. Since you like history do you have an interest in mythology at all?
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 2:50 am

LaMoonstar wrote:
Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron, Sephazon! 

Do you have a favorite senshi/scout?

Thanks! My favorite is Sailor Moon! Pretty blanket response, I'm sure, but I really like Usagi.

Diana wrote:
Hi and welcome to GC! My name is Diana and I'm the Graphics Director here on GC Smile.

We offer a Graphic Package particularly designed for our newbies :3 the page was originally designed to be a helpful guide through our forums, so you will find a bunch of tips and tricks on there as well!

Enjoy your stay! A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 2393257330

Thank you for the information! I look forward to seeing other features presented in this community.

chrissifniotis wrote:
\o/ I'm glad you joined. :3 It looks like you're making a lot of friends already. You'll love it here mate, welcome to GC. Also nice, I'm really into history myself, I even wrote Civiliopedia entries for mods for Civilization V. Since you like history do you have an interest in mythology at all?

Sounds cool and must have been a lot of work! I haven't done much in the way of personal research into mythology, but I did study world mythology in university. I usually stick to reading autobiographies and biographies. XP
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 4:39 am

Hello and welcome here !

Ouaou ! it's a dream... live in tokyo, with sailor moon's friend, be a youtubeur... ^^

Good day here 

(sorry for bad english)
Back to top Go down
Solar Knight
Star Seed

Solar Knight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 5:31 am

You....you.....you work for Nintendo?!?!

*finds it difficult to contain fanboy squealing!!!!*

Oh..uhm...welcome to the forums! It's very nice to meet you.

(GET DECIDUEYE IN SMASH BROS!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 7:58 am

emrys wrote:
Hello and welcome here !

Ouaou ! it's a dream... live in tokyo, with sailor moon's friend, be a youtubeur... ^^

Good day here 

(sorry for bad english)

Thank you! Tokyo is a wonderful place to both live in and visit. I hope you too will be able to come here someday!

Solar Knight wrote:
You....you.....you work for Nintendo?!?!

*finds it difficult to contain fanboy squealing!!!!*

Oh..uhm...welcome to the forums! It's very nice to meet you.

(GET DECIDUEYE IN SMASH BROS!!!!!)

Thank you for welcoming me! Haha, I unfortunately no longer work for Nintendo as I'm studying Japanese and marketing in Tokyo. I will, however, return someday to work in localization and marketing. Personally, I'd enjoy seeing Isaac playable in Super Smash Bros. I hope you have had the opportunity to enjoy the Switch!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 10:11 am

We've been chatting on discord but I never offiicially said hello and welcome here. XD HELLO!

I don't think I saw anyone ask this yet but have you watched either the live action or any of the musicals?

Also I saw you're fav senshi is Usagi, join the club! She's usually my top fav or Chibiusa. Though I always have a hard time ranking them cause I really love them all. <3
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:16 pm

Welcome to the forums and to the Sailor Moon fandom at large!! It's always super exciting for me to meet newer fans, since it gives me hope for the future~.

Out of curiosity, how have your friends been responding to the influx of tourism to Harajuku? Have they lived there long enough to notice? I'd love to see a snap of a style you've tried ^_~! The scene and looks are quite different now from when I was keeping up with it from afar, almost 10 years ago.

I'm really happy to see that you've been posting some engaging topics already! Please be sure to read the GC Rules & Info Thread if you haven't already. Also, please feel free to post ads for any external projects in our Advertising Section.

One other thing I always like to point out is this batch of tutorials. It has helped me out countless times in posting around here - especially when I was just new! There's also a great tutorial here about using drafts which I wish I had've discovered much earlier than I did XD. Sadly you can't use them for new posts. (I recommend an external word processor or text pad instead - especially if you're on mobile since sometimes the page will reload if you open another app.)

Otherwise, I hope to see you around the Sailor Moon Boards ^_~.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:37 pm

I forgot to welcome you to the forum. A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 1984953407

I hope you have a lot of fun here. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:38 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
We've been chatting on discord but I never offiicially said hello and welcome here. XD HELLO!

I don't think I saw anyone ask this yet but have you watched either the live action or any of the musicals?

Also I saw you're fav senshi is Usagi, join the club!  She's usually my top fav or Chibiusa. Though I always have a hard time ranking them cause I really love them all. <3

Haha, thank you for the warm welcome!

I have actually not yet watched any Sailor Moon media except for Sailor Moon Crystal, which I haven't finished yet. What do you personally like about Usagi?

Diagnosed wrote:
Welcome to the forums and to the Sailor Moon fandom at large!! It's always super exciting for me to meet newer fans, since it gives me hope for the future~.

Out of curiosity, how have your friends been responding to the influx of tourism to Harajuku? Have they lived there long enough to notice? I'd love to see a snap of a style you've tried ^_~! The scene and looks are quite different now from when I was keeping up with it from afar, almost 10 years ago.

I'm really happy to see that you've been posting some engaging topics already! Please be sure to read the GC Rules & Info Thread if you haven't already. Also, please feel free to post ads for any external projects in our Advertising Section.

One other thing I always like to point out is this batch of tutorials. It has helped me out countless times in posting around here - especially when I was just new! There's also a great tutorial here about using drafts which I wish I had've discovered much earlier than I did XD. Sadly you can't use them for new posts. (I recommend an external word processor or text pad instead - especially if you're on mobile since sometimes the page will reload if you open another app.)

Otherwise, I hope to see you around the Sailor Moon Boards ^_~.

Thank you! I'm excited to be a part of this community as well as learn more about the franchise!

My friends have mostly viewed the influx of tourists in Harajuku as rather unfavorable. We often have to handle tourists taking unwanted photos of us, nearly always without asking. Furthermore, we're often treated as tourist attractions instead of actual people. It's rather troublesome. Personally, I wear sailor designs in kawaii boy, kawaii punk and lolita fashion.

I have a few ideas for topics I'd like to post in the community, but I'm figuring out the best way to go about it to begin. I appreciate the advice and direction. I look forward to seeing you around the community.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:42 pm

Welcome to the forums, Sephazon! I saw pokemon symphonic evolutions back when it was in my area and loved it to pieces! What kind of work did you do on it? It's amazing all the things you've accomplished! Do you still work for the pokemon company-did they give their employees any special goodies or discounts?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sephazon
Star Seed

Sephazon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 1:00 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Sephazon! I saw pokemon symphonic evolutions back when it was in my area and loved it to pieces! What kind of work did you do on it? It's amazing all the things you've accomplished! Do you still work for the pokemon company-did they give their employees any special goodies or discounts?

That's fantastic to hear! We greatly appreciate your support and hope you enjoyed the show! I worked on marketing and social media for the project. If you ever saw preview demos on YouTube channels, I organized and oversaw that as well. I'd love to get you something on behalf of the team sometime! My contract ended in January, but I'm still a brand ambassador and work closely with the team.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 1:16 pm

i am so amazed at your job resume man..Major props to you sir bravo
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 4:12 pm

Hello, there! I'm RutleJake (Or Jacob if you prefer)
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 6:46 pm

Sephazon wrote:
I have actually not yet watched any Sailor Moon media except for Sailor Moon Crystal, which I haven't finished yet. What do you personally like about Usagi?

When I was watching SM growing up, I always related the most to her. Clumsy, loves video games, lazy but also a good friend and a loving heart. As I've seen different versions of her character, which all keep her core personality traits and loving heart, I've enjoyed getting to see her grow and deal with her life as a super heroine. I love her 90s personality a lot, though its often exaggerated for comedic purposes. She's innocent and goofy but gets serious when needs to be. She's just great. <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime13th April 2018, 4:56 am

Hello and Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime13th April 2018, 6:44 am

Sephazon wrote:
My friends have mostly viewed the influx of tourists in Harajuku as rather unfavorable. We often have to handle tourists taking unwanted photos of us, nearly always without asking. Furthermore, we're often treated as tourist attractions instead of actual people. It's rather troublesome.
Ah that's tough. I don't know what it is that causes people to not even think about asking permission. I guess a misunderstanding of why you're dressing up in the first place? Either way it's totally rude.

Sephazon wrote:
I have a few ideas for topics I'd like to post in the community, but I'm figuring out the best way to go about it to begin.
You can always PM me or another staff member to bounce some ideas off of if you like. Of course, if you'd rather take your time and explore on your own instead, that's perfectly fine ^_~. Good luck!

Also I forgot to mention that if you're already far enough along in your manga reading, you might want to join us in the SM Manga Club for volume 11 of the Shinsouban - the start of the Stars arc!

Ttyl~
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime17th April 2018, 7:02 am

A Wild Sephazon Appeared! 7sAuJlT

Welcome, welcome! I'm the Member Relations Director on GC, so if you need any help navigating around the forums you can always come to me. We also have this great mentor program that will help guide you through the forums. Enjoy and thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sephazon Appeared!   A Wild Sephazon Appeared! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wild Sephazon Appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top