The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 11:35 am

Hello everyone out there in the world of Galaxy Cauldron! I'm so excited to get to know everyone on this wonderful forum!

So let me introduce myself real quick. My username, Malour, is not my real name, but rather the name of an OC I made a couple years back, for a Sailor Moon fanfic, that it still very much a WIP. She started out as a villain, but as I started developing the story, she evolved into a misunderstood, misguided character, who was simply on the wrong side of the fight for a while. I use her now in several Roleplays on another forum site, for quite a few different fandoms. 

Now about myself. I am a girl in her mid-teens, who loves music, dance, the color blue, animals (especially cats and horses), sharing time with my family and friends, and of course, Sailor Moon. 

Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched, and to this day, it is still the very dearest to my heart. I'll never forget the first time I heard that wonderful phrase, "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!". My sister had watched it first, and convinced me to give it a go. I started out in the middle of season 2, with one of the filler episodes, then went back and started from the beginning. Boy am I glad I did. 

Anyhoo, I'd better stop before this gets too long. I can't wait to see everything this forum has to offer, and spend time chatting with everyone who loves Sailor Moon as much as I do!
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 12:20 pm

Nice to meet you! We sound pretty similar, so I can see us getting along  Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D 1955989781
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 12:55 pm

Welcome!

Glad to have you here ^^

Who's your favorite character?

Also be sure to check out the rp section!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 1:06 pm

@Usagi-Serenity 

Konnichiwa! Watashi no Nihongo ga okashikattara, Gomen nasai. mada nihongo wo benkyou shiteru kedo.

Good afternoon! I'm sorry if my Japanese is bad, I'm still learning. 

Glad to find someone I'd get along with!  Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D 1955989781

@Neo Queen Serenity 

Oh wow......Um, I honestly don't know. I do love Sailor Moon, she was definitely my favorite from the very beginning, but I also really like Mars, especially in the Manga, where she doesn't argue as much with Usagi.......of the Outers, definitely Uranus. Unless you consider Chibi Moon an Outer Senshi. 

I most definitely will! A friend of mine uses this site, and I plan to RP with her! 
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 1:15 pm

Hiya! Welcome to GC! I'm RutleJake (Or Jacob if you prefer)
Hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 1:23 pm

Thanks! 

I'm sure I will! Everyone seems so friendly, and there's so many fun things to do!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 1:53 pm

Welcome to the forums! What is your favorite arc/season? What about villain?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 1:55 pm

Welcome to Galaxy Cauldron!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 2:03 pm

@Cosmos-Hime

What an honor to be greeted by a princess! *kneels respectfully* 

Um.......favorite arc is hard. If going off of the anime, season 1 holds a special place in my heart, since I loved seeing all the characters come together to fight their first major battle, plus finding out who the princess was of course. 

But plot wise, definitely SuperS. Just the thought of that arc sends shivers down my spine, because of how scary Nehelenia is, and the adorableness of Chibiusa finding her first love. 

If we are going by manga, the first arc is even more loveable, if not tragically so, considering what happens to the princess.......and again, most definitely one of my favorites, ranking much closer to the Dream arc.

Edit: Totally forgot about fave villain! Oh man........there's too many XD Hmm........I'd have to say probably either Danburite from Codename, or maybe Siren from Sailor Stars arc of the anime.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 2:38 pm

Welcome to GC! I am Dark Sportsnutd or Stephen whichever you wish to call me. I am very happy to see another Role-player in the Caldron.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 2:47 pm

*pokes Dark Mercury* 

Ami-chan, come back! We need you! XD

Fellow Roleplayers unite!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 4:37 pm

It's always nice to see more RPrs here! What kinds of characters do you like to rp as? I mostly rp things other then sailor moon, but the characters I have the most fun with rping is sailor venus and sailor uranus.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 6:42 pm

well i guess i can do this welcome thing i dont do it often. anyway i've the resident kpop veggie, greenpea501 feel free to call me greenpea everyone does. don't worry i don't bite... unless your the guy in my sig but that's another tale for another time XD .... BYE *runs out of thread*
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 7:35 pm

Welcome to GC!!! Sailor Moon was my first anime, too, and my sister also introduced it to me!!

Also, you've mentioned both the anime and manga, so i have to ask, have you seen the live action show or musicals for Sailor Moon?
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 7:38 pm

I love RPing as Venus too, as well as Mars, and of course my OCs. 

Well hey there Greenpea! Let's see........I'm assuming that's either supposed to be Mamoru in one of the musicals, or a K-pop singer?

I have seen the live action, it was pretty cool, and one of the Sailor Stars musicals.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 7:43 pm

Welcome to the forums, Malour! I'm Artemis, and I am a part of the member relations/support team along with Sailor Jupiter--if you have any questions or problems, please feel free to reach out to one of us. Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D 1434556979

I see that you mentioned in your intro that you love music! What genres of music do you listen to the most? Personally, I am a huge fan of K-Pop, but I am also a dedicated classical musician (I play the bassoon). If you're interested, you might want to join The Music Club if you want to have more discussions just about music~

Hope to see you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 7:51 pm

I do love classical music, I have a playlist of classical music my dad put together for me as a kid, and my sister currently listens to it at night, so I hear it all the time. 

But I have a wide range of genres that I'm a fan of. I've always said that just about the only things I won't listen to are heavy metal, screamo, and country. (I know that last one doesn't really fit in with the rest, I just don't like country). 

I do actually have a question. Is there a place to post music? Like if someone has made a cover of a Sailor Moon song?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 8:45 pm

Malour wrote:
I do actually have a question. Is there a place to post music? Like if someone has made a cover of a Sailor Moon song?

That's a good question! For a cover of a Sailor Moon song, a good place for it would probably be the General SM Discussion section, but if the song is from a certain version of the series, you could post it in that corresponding section (for example, a cover of a song from the 90s Anime could also go in the 90s Anime section). Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 8:53 pm

Thanks! I was wondering if maybe it counted as art XD
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 10:06 pm

Malour wrote:
I love RPing as Venus too, as well as Mars, and of course my OCs. 

Well hey there Greenpea! Let's see........I'm assuming that's either supposed to be Mamoru in one of the musicals, or a K-pop singer?

I have seen the live action, it was pretty cool, and one of the Sailor Stars musicals.

k pop singer! vixx's jung taek woon
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime17th January 2018, 10:44 pm

Malour wrote:
I do love classical music, I have a playlist of classical music my dad put together for me as a kid, and my sister currently listens to it at night, so I hear it all the time. 

But I have a wide range of genres that I'm a fan of. I've always said that just about the only things I won't listen to are heavy metal, screamo, and country. (I know that last one doesn't really fit in with the rest, I just don't like country). 

Artemis wrote:
Malour wrote:

That's a good question! For a cover of a Sailor Moon song, a good place for it would probably be the General SM Discussion section, but if the song is from a certain version of the series, you could post it in that corresponding section (for example, a cover of a song from the 90s Anime could also go in the 90s Anime section). Hope that helps!
What about the music club?  link to the music club
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime18th January 2018, 7:38 am

Okie dokie!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime18th January 2018, 3:56 pm

Hello!  I am Arkas, nice t'meet'cha!
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime18th January 2018, 7:41 pm

Hiya! So you live in Georgia? Is that Georgia the state, or country?
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime19th January 2018, 12:09 am

Hi Malour, welcome to GC. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime19th January 2018, 11:29 am

Welcome, welcome!! Glad you found us all here~.

Something I always like to point out is this batch of tutorials. It has helped me out countless times in posting around here - especially when I was just new!

Malour wrote:
Good afternoon! I'm sorry if my Japanese is bad, I'm still learning.
That's fun :3. Are you taking courses at your school? How long have you been studying so far?

Looking forward to discussing with you! I still have to reply to your awesome Minako debate thread XD.

Enjoy~ Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D 111859084
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime19th January 2018, 12:44 pm

Oh yay! Tutorials! *runs off to use them*

Well, sort of. I'm homeschooled, so I use a course through my library. Formally studying? Not very long, maybe a few months. Scattered here-and-there studying? A couple years XD

Thanks! XD Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime20th January 2018, 10:33 am

So I read through the rules and stuff, and something confused me. It says you can change your username twice, but you have to wait in-between. does that mean you can only change it twice, period? Or can you change it more than that?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime20th January 2018, 12:41 pm

Malour wrote:
So I read through the rules and stuff, and something confused me. It says you can change your username twice, but you have to wait in-between. does that mean you can only change it twice, period? Or can you change it more than that?

Yes to your first question! You can only change your username twice in total, and the waiting period in between is six months after your last change.

Taken from the first post of the Avatar/Name Change Thread:

Avatar/Name Change Thread wrote:
Members will be required to display "Formerly [Prior Name]" as their personal text or include it prominently in their signature for a 90 day period following the change.

A username may be changed twice, but a 6-month waiting period will be required between name changes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime24th January 2018, 5:11 am

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D   Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! GC newbie here! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top