The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus   [Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 8:44 pm

Name: Angus
Image(s) (With bonus 8 week old puppy friend for scale!):
Spoiler:

Angus is a very big boy, weighing in around 150-160 pounds. He's got Labrador, poodle, and springer spaniel in him; causing his appearance to look rather scraggly if not terrifying from a distance. He's got small if not random strands of white fur all throughout the black fur he's got and has had them since a puppy, but you can never tell through pictures. He's got big brown eyes.

Positive:
-very,very cuddly. Loves ear scratchies and chin scratchies. Would want to be petted 24/7 365 if he could
-loves all animals, even if they don't love him. 
-super smart, and responds to a rather long vocabulary of words
-tuned in to others' emotions-will always be there for snuggles if someone is sad.
-can tell when others are hurt/in distress-especially with panic attacks and blood sugar drops
-gentle; plays with my almost 80 year old grandmother and never jumps on her. They play tug-o-war constantly. If someone (an animal or small child) is super afraid of him, he makes himself as quiet and as little as possible to show he's no threat.
-protective-only had this happen once, Stood between a man trying to enter the house after being thrown out and me, full blown hostile growls and everything. Scared him off and kept him from re-entering. 

Negative as if there could ever actually be any negative tho lol:
-overly emotional, often throws small grumple/grump-ish noises and flops on the floor with a dramatic and heavy sigh if he doesn't get his way.
-cautious-due to his emotional nature, somewhat fearful of new people. Animals are no problem though.
-anxious baby-if there's a new sound or even a small change in his environment, like moved furniture, he gets a wee spooked. Constantly reassurance-seeks from others during these moments, either by pets or hiding behind them. During rare moments, he'll get defensive, letting out low barks under his breath while standing in-between a family member and the object (or person) who's giving him a bad feeling. 
-strong-always ends up whacking someone with his paws, knocking things over with his tail. When happy-leaning against people for scratchies, you better have your knees locked because he WILL use all of his body weight during those happy leans. Head is also quite heavy when he decided to go dead-weight when getting a good chin scratch. 
-big/scary looking-lots of people came up to pet him when he was growing up. Not anymore. Everyone is too scared to even ask to pet him, even if he's sitting patiently waiting for pets. Even if their dog can tell Angus isn't a bad pupper via body language (these dogs always really, really REALLY want to play with the big friend!) the owners will often quickly turn around so the dog doesn't interact, with the dog trying their bestest to get over there to play. He always gets somewhat sad during these moments, and goes and pouts for a few minutes after he comes inside because he just wants friends. ;n; If he's cautious about you and doing those low barks, 99.9% of the time people get even more scared of him. 
-loud-not to be confused with chatty. He's pretty quiet, but his barks are something to behold. Even his play barks sound scary unless you can see his dumb puppy face and can see his body language during playtime.

Other facts:
-was part of an oops litter! Both mom and dad weren't fixed, and his family ended up babysitting their friends' unfixed female dog for a week. The two dogs were never in the same room alone-until one let one dad  outside without realizing the other had let mom out. It only took once, and Angus arrived out of a litter of ten!
-biggest in his family, and weighs more then his mom and dad combined
-recently went on a diet, and despises every moment of it
-recently watched a squirrel climb up into a tree, and stood under the tree seeing if it'd come down to play. It chattered and squaked at him, all poofed up above him in that adorable way to seem threatening and to scare him off. It worked; and he wined and ran to me with his tail in between his legs.
-out of all the food to possibly obsess and steal off them kitchen cabinet or a plate (which isn't often tbh) he steals rolls and potatoes, even if there's meat on the plate. Is normally very good about stealing food though, even though he can reach just about anything.
-his favorite food in the whole wide world is potatoes. No idea why potatoes. 
-can easily rest his chin on all furniture in the house-beds, tables, you name it-without having to stretch to do it because he's just that big
-loves other animals so much, if someone knew comes in smelling of their own pets (dogs or cats, mostly,) he'll automatically love them because they smell of friends! :DD
-when he misbehaves, he's normally stolen a sock, a washcloth, or a sponge. No idea why he always steals these items.
-Isn't very coordinated. We have to lift his butt onto the bed or into the car because he isn't sure about his back legs. xD
-It's hard to get good photos of! He's all black and the house isn't well-lit, plus when a phone/camera's in front of him, he gets super excited and moves a lot! Normally the pictures end up with him looking like a big black blob-we hardly even get his eyes due to his eyebrows!
-IS A VERY, VERY GOOD BOY!

Source: N/A
storyline specific information: to be added as it happens

RP sample, Your character is running late!:
Angus had been sleeping at the foot of the bed-well, actually taking up all of it. He was dreaming a good dream, the dog across the street finally played with him! And the human finally gave him all the pets and scratches he could have ever wanted! He began to bark in his sleep, sounding like whimpering since his mouth was closed, and his feet were twitching slightly. 
Suddenly, he could hear voices in the distance. His head shot up without a second thought, staring at his mama in confusion as she laughed at how the curls on his head resembled bedhead. "You were asleep!" She cooed as his tail began to wag, hearing one of the voices come closer.
"Did Angus wake up? He didn't even hear the door this time?" The voice is full of laughter and joy. The second voice shouts from the distance "ANGUS!"
His mama shakes her head laughing as Angus realizes he, did indeed sleep through the second child of the household returning for holiday break. Oh no! That's not right! He normally waits for people at the door, and here he was, still in bed! How could he have failed his super-important job as protector/greeter of the house!? While he is pondering this conundrum, he hears another, yet more excited shout:
"ANGUS! WHERE'S THE BABY?!"
He bolts from the bed, kicking off more then a few pillows in the process and he speeds to the living room, tail wagging so fiercely it wacks against the oven and the wall on the way there. He practically catapults into her arms, making all sorts of grumps, grunts and wines.
"THAT'S ME! HERE I AM! I'M THE BABY!" He can hardly contain himself as he runs back and forth from the other family members, gesturing with his head for them to look at her. "LOOK! LOOK WHO'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! I LOVE HER!" Before dashing back to her, knocking her over accidentally and giving her face a good licking. 
"I LOVED YOU I MISSED YOU I LOVE YOU OH MY GOSH! I'M SO GLAD YOUR HOME!" A pause, then he runs back to his mother. "BUT I LOVE YOU THE MOST!" Then runs back to her, almost re-affirming that it's okay for him to be love-mauling this individual instead of his mama. 
There's laughter all around, and the house cat is quietly waiting his turn from the basement stair. He sighs, but it's not out of annoyance. "Every damn time." Aristotle mumbles, as he carefully weaves underneath Angus legs, and patiently sits on the other side their returned loved one, staring at the snuggle-attack. "Hurry up, dog. I want my turn!"

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 23rd March 2018, 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : even MORE typos aaaaaaaaa)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus   [Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 4:46 pm

This is approved!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/

[Relaxed] [Civilian] Angus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top