The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award Empty
PostSubject: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 1:00 pm

The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award OUCyCZH

Every year passes and I'm left looking back on how far this kingdom forum has come. The ups and downs, the new members, the members that have become beloved lotus, the laughs, the events, the comradery... Everyone here has become a part of something so much bigger. Keeping up with a series that's long passed it's prime is no easy feat. It's more than one person's work, it's a collective, a group effort, and I'm so honored to have you all here. 

I always struggle with this award because I honestly feel that so many people deserve. It's my one thing to really show how much I appreciate their effort and how much I've come to love and cherish them. 
This year goes to two people. Firstly, anyone who has any inkling about me, knows that the graphics of this site are something I take a lot of pride in, and are a huge factor in the day to day running. 
And, I couldn't keep this place any where near as gorgeous as it is without the help of Diana (my ally cat ♥) and Sailor Neptune.

Both of these women have stepped up to create absolutely amazing pieces of art, taking a huge burden off my chest as well as leaving me in awe. Neptune was doing two jobs for a very long time, but filled a much needed niche in the roleplay area. She's shone in a role that's absolutely perfect for her. Diana, has stepped up in such a huge way. Going from helper to lead graphic admin is one of the best things to happen for me ♥ I've seen her grow and long surpass me in graphics. Everything she produces leaves me inspired and if not a little jealous at her sheer talent. Graphics from these two ladies play a huge role in letting us draw in new members, attention to events, and things for members to collect, something tangible for them.

Thank you both so much for working so incredibly hard, pushing through artists blocks, pushing out a large number of graphics, keeping this place gorgeous, and just for being genuinely lovely people. 

Please accept this award.

The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award XOg2U7a
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 1:15 pm

Congratulations, Diana and Bubbles! You both do a wonderful job creating such lovely graphics for so many things we do here! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 3:17 pm

Congratulations Ally and Bubbles! ♥ Both of you deserve it so much. I think I speak for the whole Admin Team, all Moderators, Game Hosts and Club Leaders when I tell you that without you, most of the Events wouldn't have such wonderful Graphics and Prizes! It's amazing just how much work you put into them and I hope that we will keep you around for a long time! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 3:29 pm

Congrats, you two! Well deserved! Thank you, Diana and Bubbles, for everything you do! The forums just wouldn't be the same without you!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 4:16 pm

Congratulations and thank you, you two!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime9th August 2017, 1:05 am

TEARS. TEARS EVERYWHERE.

THIS. I honestly can't be more grateful to serve our beloved Queenie (YOU <3) and I'M SO HUMBLE AND ALWAYS TRYING MY BEST SO IS BUBBLELICIOUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I feel SO honored and I want to thank you so much for that lovely speech WHICH BROUGHT MY LITTLE KITTY HEART TO TEARS.

I LOVE YOU, QUEENIE <3 <3 WISH I COULD GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST OF HUGS AT THIS VERY MOMENT

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Humbly accepting your beautiful gift The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award 2869872805

♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime9th August 2017, 1:38 am

Me reading this announcement: Oh nice, let's see who gets this this year! 
Me: Oh, why is my name there. Is she just talking about it as a throwaway?
Me: Wait what does she mean she's giving it to me 
*brain shuts down, does not compute*

What. How. I am still confused?? XD

I am almost certain this is a mistake because I've been so lazy this year but?? Thank you?! 

This means a lot to me and that you would even think of giving it to me I'm just... for once, I have no words. Excuse this poor acceptance speech. But it has been an absolute pleasure to do everything I did for this forum and this is just...  The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award 2869872805

Thank you ♥️

And congratulations to the one who actually deserves this award, my little helper kitty who has now also surpassed me! I knew I picked good people. The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award 428053968

*shoves both awards to Ally*
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime9th August 2017, 7:34 am

Double congrats to Diana (Ally) and Bubbles (I remember when she was Sailor Mercury). You both made the forum a great place and will make it greater in the future.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime9th August 2017, 11:20 am

Congrats, ladies!! I'm always so in awe at the sheer volume of work you churn out x.x!! Well-deserved!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime9th August 2017, 2:56 pm

Congrats! You deserve it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award   The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ceremonial Gift from the Queen - The Queen's Brooch Award

View previous topic View next topic Back to top