The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime7th May 2017, 1:19 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Baby

Character Image: Baby is a Bengal tiger cub born to his captive mother in a laboratory. Although he is less than a year old, a science experiment caused him to grow in size. His growth continued until Baby was approximately the same height as a five-story building. His body hasn't finished developing, so his paws are a bit too big and he is rather uncoordinated. Baby's teeth protruded past his lips and give him a toothy grin that looks slightly dorky.

Personality Traits: Baby is still very frightened of the outside world and he does his best to hide and be unobtrusive. But, that is difficult for such a large tiger cub to achieve. He is curious about what is going on around him and often explores outside of his home. But, the world is dangerous and his explorations often result in copious mayhem as he runs away from whatever frightened him. Since he is only a cub, he is playful, but has a difficult time finding playthings appropriate for his size. What seems most appropriate right now are cars, particularly when they give chase.

Storyline Specific Information: N/A

Additional Information: N/A

Source: New! This field is optional, only to be filled in if you directly copied information from an outside source. Post the link to your source here.

RP Sample:
A loud and high-pitched yawn echoed across the landscape as Baby awoke from his nap in the sun. Slowly, he stretched his paws forward, and then stood himself upright as he surveyed the area around him. He was thirsty, so he strolled with giant, thundering steps to the nearest watering hole. The watering hole was also a tourist attraction, albeit because he was there, and he often found a car or two to play with. Such was his luck today!

Right in front of the watering hole was an empty car. With glee, he crouched himself down low and slapped the earth with his paws as he ungainly crept forward. Baby squeaked his loudest roar as he pounced toward the car and bat it with an outstretched paw. The car was thrown forward with a loud crack into the side of a building. The tiger cub crouched low again and strategically placed himself in front of the building, but the car didn't give chase. Baby's tail drooped in disappointment. That wasn't fun. Maybe the car didn't want to play with Baby.

Last edited by Luna on 16th June 2017, 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime7th May 2017, 1:19 pm

Ready for Review

Nonsense character from my middle-school years, woot.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 1:32 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 2:31 pm

This is an entirely original character, right? I'm not sure if you wanted this to be Sailor Moon related or not. If it isn't, I can move it to the Multiverse section.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 3:35 pm

Eh, he's a flexible character, but at the moment he isn't Sailor Moon-related. He is entirely original.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 8:10 pm

Okay, I've moved your profile. If you just add [Multiverse] to your thread's header, I can approve it ^^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 4:36 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime17th June 2017, 2:57 pm

This profile is approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Civilian: Baby

View previous topic View next topic Back to top