The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hullo hullo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

Hullo hullo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo hullo!   Hullo hullo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 10:33 am

Hi!! Welcome to GC! It is really awesome to hear that your love of Sailor Moon took you into getting a minor in Japanese as well as studying aboard as well! Very cool!

I myself am also Testing Software Analysist (technically, I'm the manager) but I test software programs - testing games must be really fun! Do you have a love for video games since you test them and if you do what are some of your favorites?

I am a HUGE Fushigi Yuugi fan and probably just an all-over Yuu Watase fan in general XD Boys Over Flowers believei or not, is my favorite manga-to-anime-to-live action series to date ^^ The actors they chose for the characters were just spot on and it was just an enjoyable show all together ^^

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you post more around here and getting to know you! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Hullo hullo!   Hullo hullo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2012, 7:17 am

Hello and welcome! Like yourself I also love kitchen princess!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
cigamerisedi
Star Seed

cigamerisedi

Star Seed

Title : Risu

PostSubject: Re: Hullo hullo!   Hullo hullo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2012, 9:43 am

Roo - I've read the books. Smile I read the first four about 6 years ago and then reread them when Dance with Dragons came out. It can definitely be fun having friends who haven't read the books go through some of the emotions I had while reading them - but I still want them to read them, haha. ;D We don't have HBO, either, but we have a very generous friend who lets us log onto their HBO GO account. XD Thanks for the welcome!

Paprika - Since writing that intro I actually moved from QA into HR! But I definitely love video games. Smile My favorite of all time would have to be Kingdom Hearts. But I also enjoy Epic Mickey, old school Disney SEGA games like Aladdin and Lion King, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age, Fable, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and most recently I have become obsessed with Tera. XD

Yay for common interests! Very Happy Yeah, I have a friend obsessed with J Dramas right now and I really need to catch up haha. XD Thanks for the welcome!

Anjyu - Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://cigamerisedi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo hullo!   Hullo hullo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hullo hullo!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top