The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C   Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th December 2016, 3:58 am

Andalusite wrote:
Is it just me or do all of the goodies linked from Photobucket save as corrupted files unless you head over to Photobucket and use their direct-download button? At first I thought it was just my computer being stupid, but I noticed that all of the goodies hosted from Imgur saved correctly.

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
It's not just you-I've been having the same issue as well. I've just been doing the same thing you have with direct downloading.

That's why I hate Photobucket so much But you're right about downloading the graphics correctly by opening the actual source (Photobucket) and accordingly saving the graphic via right-click. Some of the goodies were uploaded via Imgur, some were uploaded via Photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C   Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th December 2016, 4:56 am

Sailor Winterfell wrote:
Andalusite wrote:
Is it just me or do all of the goodies linked from Photobucket save as corrupted files unless you head over to Photobucket and use their direct-download button? At first I thought it was just my computer being stupid, but I noticed that all of the goodies hosted from Imgur saved correctly.

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
It's not just you-I've been having the same issue as well. I've just been doing the same thing you have with direct downloading.

That's why I hate Photobucket so much But you're right about downloading the graphics correctly by opening the actual source (Photobucket) and accordingly saving the graphic via right-click. Some of the goodies were uploaded via Imgur, some were uploaded via Photobucket.
I actually changed my images hosting website yesterday from photobucket to imgur because of that xD All my goodies however are already uploaded to photobucket. Sorry about that!

Does anyone else know other free image hosting websites besides photobucket and imgur? I have tried tinypic but it doesn't allow multiple uploading and imageshack but you gotta pay.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C   Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th December 2016, 8:32 am

Zoey900 wrote:
Does anyone else know other free image hosting websites besides photobucket and imgur? I have tried tinypic but it doesn't allow multiple uploading and imageshack but you gotta pay.

Try [url=postimg.org]postimg.org[/url] It's available in lots of languages including Romanian !
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C   Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th December 2016, 12:52 pm

Haha were still using that ugly wreath I made last year as a sprite
I love it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C   Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festibration - Countdown Calendar Q&C

View previous topic View next topic Back to top