The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ Empty
PostSubject: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime29th October 2016, 10:42 am

hihi~ 

In my absence I've been quite the seamstress. I kinda realized sewing is something I like to do, so I've kinda been doing nothing but since I graduated high school in 2015! I attend conventions on the east coast as well so if you ever happen to go to one and spot me, say hi! >w<;

☆ 2017 Conventions ☆
MAGfest
Katsucon
Sakura Matsuri
Animazement
Otakon (possibly!)
Anime USA

without further a do~ 
here's some stuff I've made! picture heavy post :>
(everything you see was made by me unless otherwise stated in the spoiler!)

started from the bottom....:

some KILL la KILL:

Maki Nishikino from LoveLive! School Idol Project:

Atsuko Maeda from AKB0048:

Haruka Amami from THE iDOLM@STER:

Cyan from Show By Rock!:

Jung Frued from Gunbuster (not sure if nsfw but it's a leotard lol):

NOW WE HERE!:

Mayu Shimada from Wake Up, Girls!:

Haruka Amami from THE iDOLM@STER:

ANYWHO! That's not every costume I've ever done, just some of my favorites or the ones that I have had special moments in... ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 1434556979 I realized I've been gone so long that nobody prob remembers what I look like!? I had braces the last time I posted a selfie here! Here's probably the most recent picture of myself taken last weekend at Anime USA! I work for the My Cup of Tea maid cafe, definitely a fun experience!

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 14707871_1121662117930764_4583261659457990530_o

I'll make another reply to this one with my next cosplays I'll be making! (at least my ~big~ projects!)
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime29th October 2016, 10:49 am

My current huge projects are these!

Super Sailor Moon:
I plan to debut this at Animazement next year! It will mark my fifth year cosplaying, my first time being at that convention in my poopy eBay Super Sailor Moon cosplay! I plan to make this closer to the Yume Arc/SuperS season since that's what the original one was. Tho I do have plans for the gradient skirt in the future! 

Naval Sailor Moon:
Not sure /when/ I want to do this, but I've definitely begun collecting fabrics for this project!

Goddess Madoka:
Plan to debut this at Cosplay America next year! I love competing in craftsmanship competitions, so I wanted to use this costume for that one! A huge undertaking, especially with all the effort and "extras" i'm going to put into it...@_@

I have a lot more plans, these are just some big ones! I'll probably update this thread with things like progress photos and such when I get around to making new costumes! I'm primarily working on commissions right now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime29th October 2016, 1:20 pm

Ooooh wow!! (Also hi again Celest!) You have so many amazing cosplays. :O These are great!! I look forward to seeing your future SM ones. The naval ones look like they will make for a great costume. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime29th October 2016, 3:06 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Ooooh wow!! (Also hi again Celest!)  You have so many amazing cosplays. :O These are great!! I look forward to seeing your future SM ones. The naval ones look like they will make for a great costume. Very Happy

Thank you so much!! (and hai!! :>)
I'm absolutely in love with anything that has a military-esque take on it, so I'm super happy these exist!!  ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime30th October 2016, 9:09 pm

My dream is to be a fashion designer, so sometimes I make basic clothing pieces. Currently working on a tiered pleated skirt + matching top for my California trip this weekend! Here's the skirt all ironed, just need to do the same to the bottom tier, tack down all the pleats, sew on a waistband + closures. Then do the top >w> ;; Sounds like a lot in writing but I can finish it all in a few hours tomorrow. (it's currently midnight ;w;; )

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ CwEU9phWIAA3Cy5

cats ~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime31st October 2016, 7:14 am

Amazing job Celest!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime4th November 2016, 9:40 am

That skirt is so adorable! Aaaah!

Also, you doing the idol cosplays reminded me of how much I'd love to do a Momoiro Clover Z cosplay. I just love the outfits in the MVs.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime31st January 2017, 3:14 pm

Currently working on the Characro Cafe & Bar Haruka Amami maid outfit! We're doing this with a group at Katsucon in a few weeks Smile Here's a couple progress photos! Should have a look at the full thing by Saturday :3 

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 16427671_1481717778507433_382403926021959557_n
☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 16387118_1481717781840766_7853449977301366242_n
☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ 16386896_1481717828507428_6953682691548869106_n

The waist vest/cincher will have eyelets placed in the back (haven't decided if store bought or handsewn ones would be best) and will lace up Very Happy! There's a sewn in modesty panel~ 
The bow is a MONSTER. 30" x 15" rectangle with heavy fusible interfacing pressed on, accordion folded and held down with the tie in the middle. Bow tails are sewn in on the back bc yolo.

Outfit is made from polyester poplin and a stretch suiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime1st February 2017, 6:20 am

Wow the bow came out fantastic and the little maid skirt is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime8th February 2017, 7:15 pm

I adore that maid skirt!! So sad some of your earlier posts have broken images Sad. Katsu's coming up soon!! Good luck in the final stretch!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime20th April 2017, 6:09 am

Oh oh you should post that lovely kimono you made, Celest! It came out so cute, especially considering the short time frame you had to make it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆   ☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ Kira's Cosplays ☆

View previous topic View next topic Back to top