The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread  Empty
PostSubject: ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread    ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread  I_icon_minitime5th February 2012, 8:55 pm

Miss Dream was a song from "Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni..." performed by the Nazo no Shoujo also called Miss Dream. Who was enslaved by the Dead Moon Circus for her magical powers of dreams. She was later revealed to be Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn in the "Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni... (Kaiteiban) - Saturn Fukkatsu Hen!". In the kaiteiban a new song called "To a Brand-New World" also appeared. This was performed by Sailor Saturn after she was awakened but it shared the same melody as Miss Dream... These were the main songs associated with Hotaru right up until "The World Died Out" in 2002. To a Brand-New World also appeared in several other musicals including "Eien Densetsu", its kaiteiban and "Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi". Keiko Takeda was the first, and probably the most well known actress to perform these songs. Clips shown below...

Overall, I don't know why but I've always like To a Brand-New World better than Miss Dream personally, I'm not sure why... just one of those things. XD

Enjoy~

PICK OUT A DEDICATION SONG THREAD FOR YOURSELF:

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t1323-new-song-dedication-threads

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread    ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread  I_icon_minitime5th February 2012, 9:20 pm

YAY. I'm so glad I watched these musicals before this post cause now I can really appreciate the two songs. I dunno what it is about Miss Dream and To a Brand-New World...but they are just...gorgeous and eerie at the same time. The melody gets stuck in my head and the singing is so beautiful to me. To a Brand-New world gave me chills! >w<

*listens to the songs a million times now*
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread    ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread  I_icon_minitime5th February 2012, 9:38 pm

Next week will be You're My Jewelry which is, like pretty much perfect for karaoke duets! Its from Kaguya Shima Densetsu. Its just so cute... Why don't you kiss me?

To a Brand New World beats The World Died out in every single way ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread    ~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Miss Dream & To A Brand-New World~ Song Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top