The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} Empty
PostSubject: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:37 pm

Hello my fellow GC members,

I have a very sad announcement to make. I am stepping down as an administrator on GC. As I'm sure many of you know, I absolutely love and adore this community as it is basically a second family to me. It really really pains me to have to make this decision, unfortunately life has made it that I am unable to continue to give the time necessary to being an admin on GC. I have been a member and staff member of this forum for five years and it has been an an amazing journey working with moderators and admin on projects, getting to know members, watching others leave and come back and so on. I've seen many members get married and have children all in the time of being on GC!  This community is absolutely wonderful and I love my Sailor Moon space on the internet. <3

That said, I will still be around on GC! You guys know I am a GC Addict and can never truly stay away hehe! I plan to enjoy the forum as a regular member now, still chatting in the cbox, playing in the forum games and participating in discussions, especially talking up Myu and PGSM to everyone I meet. ;P

I want to say thank you to Neo Queen Serenity for having me on staff and putting up with my shenanigans on GC for all these years and also for creating such a great place for me and other SM fans to come and meet others who like SM too.

Thank you to everyone I have worked with on staff from retired staff members to each and everyone one of you that are currently on staff. You guys have been such amazing friends and co-staffers with me. I will miss planning and discussing forum things with you all so much.

Thank you to all the members who have been here on GC, befriended me, enjoyed games and discussion of Sailor Moon together, whether or not we agreed. You guys are absolutely fantastic and I look forward to watching this community grow and be a small part of it.

Just to note, the GC Livestreams will be on an indefinite hiatus until I find I am able to do them again. I'd very much love to continue hosting Sailor Moon livestreams on GC in the future!

I don't have anything else to say at this point...but I'll catch you guys on the flip side (as a regular member now Razz)!

Your tiny pink bubblegum princess of the future,
Small Lady
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:43 pm

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} Bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-26ueZwxdkR6Tng17W
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:47 pm

Really sorry to see you go, Brit, but I'm happy you're still sticking around as a regular member! I think I've only seen you as Small Lady on the forums for as long as I've been on it, but I guess we'll just have to get used to it.  It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 2869872805
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:53 pm

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 2869872805
That will take a while getting adjusted to you not being Small Lady anymore but I'm happy to know you'll stay here anyway Very Happy I've not been here for that long, but I'm still thanking you for your services and, more personally, to the help and support you gave me.

<3
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:54 pm

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
I've only seen you as Small Lady on the forums for as long as I've been on it, but I guess we'll just have to get used to it.

Eternal Knight wrote:

That will take a while getting adjusted to you not being Small Lady anymore but I'm happy to know you'll stay here anyway

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 1746512376 It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 2869872805 It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 1746512376

Good luck with everything life brings you and I hope to see you around the forums from time to time! Wink
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:58 pm

aww Brit, I am so sad to see you step down. I think you were one of the first people I connected with on here. I hope things will get less hectic for you. I am glad you will be able to hang out as a fellow member. You and I can (with EK) spread the Myu love.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 7:00 pm

Totally going to help spreading the Myu love with the myufu, who would I be otherwise! someone has to stand up for the new myus after all ;P <3
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 7:15 pm

I'm sorry to see you step down, but I'm glad you're not leaving for good! It's going to take me forever to call you something other then small lady though.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 7:37 pm

Brit, 

I'm so sorry to see you go. You've been a huge public face on GC for as long as I can remember and I'm glad for the time we've spent. I look forward to when you can continue with the live streams!

But hey, look on the bright side, with you stepping down we can enjoy our marriage in peace and quiet xD 

Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 9:16 pm

HUGS 4 You Brit...we love you!

(small delay on your letter mom was sick a little)
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 10:11 pm

awws i cant remember you as anything but small lady now its been that long or my memories just that bad... maybe both XD
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 10:18 pm

Oh man, I just log in to see this. It honestly pains me to see you go Brit. I'm really glad to hear you'll stick around the forums and stay as a member. It'll take some time to get adjusted to you not being small lady anymore, but for sure it'll be easy to get used to! It definitely isn't a goodbye but a see you soon! (: You know where to find me if you need anything! <3
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 10:31 pm

Brit, you have been the hugest help in making this place work, you have been a god send and I'm beyond blessed to have gotten to have you as my admin and friend. You've been there for me through some really tough times, two deployments, 2 weddings, a whole college degree, I really owe you a lot and I really appreciate everything you've done for me and for this site. To be honest I'm not sure any of us will ever be able to not see you as Small Lady, the first and only this site has seen. While I'm sad to see you go, I really do understand the reasons behind it and I know it's really hard, but I'm very thankful for you. <3 I really do hope you'll be around! And having fun, since that really all I want from this site, is for it to be a fun place. <3
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 10:52 pm

Aww, I got scared for a minute there. I thought you were leaving for good. It is going to be strange getting used to you NOT being Small Lady, and at the same time, get used to somebody else being Small Lady. But I'm also glad you'll still be around. ^_^

Strange, I'll miss the livestreams, even though I only ever got to see one (partly). XD
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 11:49 pm

Honestly, I just swallowed hard when just reading the headline of your announcement. I really don't know how to put that into words, but I'll miss you so much here on GC, Brit. Yes, you'll be around here still, but just being the crazy Cat Lady who has been spreading love and happiness (and too much craziness XD) literally everyday, is something I'm absolutely going to miss around here. I know saying that the GC isn't the same without you being on the admin team, is probably pretty rude in some way, but it's actually the case for me <___<. IT HURTS (◕︵◕). Just like Queenie and Addy already mentioned, you have been running this hood, keeping up to date with it, helping members and myself all the time, and referring to Queenie saying that no one here will ever not see you as Small Lady is SO TRUE TO ME, BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME CAT LADY FOR EVER OF US!!!!!

Even though I don't know you since the GC was established, you still aready mean much to me and I swear if I could i'd give you some really big hugs and a PAW SLAP FROM MY KITTY TO YOURS.

I hope I'm still seeing you a lot around the GC, and of course enjoy your marriage and freetime (XD) as much as possible!!!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Leaving some very special wishes from my side as well:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} Eyp6enE
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 3:27 am

WHAT?!?!?!?!?1 Angry It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 1404836419 It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 3658275139
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 5:45 am

Good luck ,Small Lady...err...Brit-chan .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 7:03 am

Awww. Brit, you'll always be Small Lady to me, because like pretty much everyone here, that's all we've ever known you as. But life is hectic and I get why you're stepping down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 8:00 am

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} Ezgif-2139033207_zpsto7bnwhb

Brit, I am so sorry to hear that you are stepping down, however, I'm glad that you are going be visiting here often! As said before, it's going to be different to not always call you Small Lady. Thank you for everything you've done for the forums over the past five years  It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 4033448464 

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 1518215650

Last edited by Moonstone on 10th September 2016, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed image)
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 9:27 am

Oh, I'm sorry to see you step down. But you'll still be around, so that's a plus. Will u keep the username?
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 9:31 am

Brit, it's so hard to see you step down ;-; You've worked so hard the past five years, and your dedication is so evident in everything you do. You were an absoloutely AMAZING member of the admin team, always willing to work your butt off, help wherever you were needed, and always be around to answer questions (of which I had a lot when I first became a Mod xD).
I'm so glad this is not a permanent goodbye, but I'm still getting a little teary just writing this It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 2869872805 It will be hard not having you as Small Lady anymore, but I'll always love you and I look forward to still seeing you around the forums!

Much love,
Sam <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 1:53 pm

Awww you guys... I'm all choked up. *wallows in a corner sobbing* Thank you!! I'm happy to still be here to participate and have fun but it will certainly be different for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 5:28 pm

I JUST SAW SOMEOME SAY ON SKYPE THAT YOU STEPPED DOWN AND I IMMEDIATELY LOGGED ON BECAUSE I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

Brit, you're amazing. You have brought so many things to these forums, and although there's not much for me to say that hasn't already been said, I want you to know that you have seriously impacted all of our lives, and you are a great role model for me and several others on the site. Thank you so much for all that you have done. I wish you the best of luck with your future!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 5:55 pm

Thank you for all your hard work, Brit-chan! It'll be hard not to call you Small Lady anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime11th September 2016, 5:00 pm

I never go on anymore, but.. I'LL MISS YOU SMALL LADY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime11th September 2016, 5:24 pm

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} Im-not-crying-youre-crying-GIF
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 7:46 am

I'm so sorry to see you step down, but I wish you only the best with your life and decisions! It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 9:20 am

NOOOO. You were an amazing admin, Brit!! I'm so happy you're sticking around!

State buddiez 4 lyf
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime20th September 2016, 6:27 am

Wahhhh you were an awesome admin but I'm glad you will still be around !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}   It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is time...I'm going back to the future~ {Small Lady's Goodbye!}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top