The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime15th July 2016, 12:30 pm

Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus-- The Soldier of Stars and Destiny!

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf Cronus-profile-Kitti

Character Name: Kitti Teriana

Age and Date of Birth: Dec 9, age 16
Used Canons: Manga, but rarely makes references to original; character is from Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus manga series
Appearance: Kitti is Caucasian with flowing, wavy caramel colored hair, which is most often secured with her prized silver heart button. She wears glasses, and her eyes are a gentle shade of violet. She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall.

Her favorite style of clothing is denim, and she wears pants more often than skirts. The colors she tends to wear most include blue, yellow, and violet (purple). She favors comfort above fashion, and she likes to wear boots. When not transformed as Sailor Cronus, she sometimes wears her brooch fastened to her shirt.

Personality:
Kitti's default mood is cheerful and energetic, and she is rarely brought down from this mood. Much like a cat, she can be easily distracted, surprised by sudden loud noises, and she likes to play with random things that happen to be within reach. She is a good listener and tries to give good advice to her friends. She can get hungry easily, due to being from a poor household and not always having enough food before school.

Kitti enjoys reading, and she tutors other students after school in English/ Lit and history. She enjoys latch hook and loves to collect stuffed animals, candles, and ceramic and glass figurines. She loves nearly all animals, including spiders and insects.

Being a book lover, Kitti wishes to open a bookstore of her own, though she hasn't thought much of what else she wishes to do in the future, instead mostly staying focused in the present, as she is raising her brother by herself.

Though she gets good grades in English, Literature, and history class, she has a weakness in math. She hates needles, bugs that can sting, and is phobic of heights. One of her biggest weaknesses is her tendency to doubt herself.

Her favorite foods include tuna, sushi, chocolate, strawberry cheesecake, and milk. She hates radishes and other forms of fish and seafood (unless it's in sushi, which she loves).

History: Of special note: Kitti/ Sailor Cronus has no previous life; she is a "special" kind of Sailor Soldier, to say the least. Her powers are acquired through the Resonating Stones, and there is a lot of mystery surrounding the origin of those crystals. She became a Sailor Soldier when Helene found her and her presence activated the crystal hanging from her necklace (a shard of the Resonating Stones), transforming it into her transformation brooch. In that encounter, she uncovered a villain's plot to gather all the Resonating Stones and to mind control students in the process, which Sailor Cronus managed to restore to normal. Her current mission is to gather the shards of the Resonating Stones; Helene has discussed nothing further with her about it.

Kitti's father passed away when she was too young to remember; her mother disappeared mysteriously only a few months before she became a Sailor Soldier. Since then she has been raising her ten-year-old brother Marc by herself, fudging some of her paperwork so social services doesn't separate them. She works part-time after school tutoring other students and tending a local bookstore for an elderly couple, who are friendly enough to assist her in providing for her brother.

Kitti was quite young when her father died, which didn't leave much room for her to be affected by it. Her mother's disappearence is hard for her, but she keeps an energetic personality and positive outlook on life. Yet at the same time, with Helene's appearance and Kitti's transformation into Sailor Cronus, she does soon feel the pressure on her and it starts to take its toll on her.

She lives in Ascauga Lake City and attends Ascauga Lake City Academy. Her best friend and classmate is Samantha (nicknamed Sammi), who loves to take her to hang out at the mall or other social hangouts, but she also sometimes gets them both in trouble for various reasons. Her other friends, Erica and Stacy, keep her updated on news about Sailor Calypso, another Sailor Soldier in their hometown, as well as news about Sailor Cronus.

Other Noteworthy Facts: She owns a necklace with a jewel on it from her childhood, although that jewel transformed into her transformation brooch when she met Helene, her new guardian two-tailed cat.

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf Cronus-point

Senshi Name: Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus

Realms of Influence: Stars and destiny
Transformation Phrase: Cronus Celestial Power-- Make Up
Uniform: [above]
Powers:
The button in her hair gives her a "sixth sense" allowing her to see through illusions and guiding her in battle (for instance, dodging attacks).

The Crocus Pearl (jewel on her belt) allows her to use her Crystal Stars Restoration, a beam of starlit violet crystal energy which restores mind controlled victims. It also allows her to use Celestial Ray Crystallization, a variation of Crystal Stars Restoration, which encases the enemy in crystal to incapacitate them. 

When she obtains Cronus Kerykeion she can use Twilight Starshower Barrage, which conjures a violent meteor shower over multiple enemies to burn or generally damage them. 

Cronus's powers can sometimes waver in effectiveness due to her inexperience and self-doubt. However, she later overcomes these tendencies and as her confidence grows, so do her powers.

Weapons or Magical Items:

Transformation Brooch: It is a similar theme to Sailor Moon's, being a violet circular one with silver decorations on it-- a six-point star and a pair of wings-- and some colored jewels.

Crocus Pearl: a violet pearl in the center of a silver crocus, which attaches to her belt, and is the focus of some of her attacks.

Heart Button: the silver and violet jewel in her hear shaped like a heart, which guides her in battle

Cronus Star Wand:
A silver-winged, violet wand topped with a violet orb; inside can be seen a glowing silver star which spins and turns various colors when activating an attack.

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf Cronus-profile-Helene

Guardian: Helene is a two-tailed cat, or nekomata, who guides Sailor Cronus. Her primary mission is to guide Sailor Cronus into her powers as they collect shards of what are currently known as "Resonating Stones" or "Resonating Crystals". She helps to suppress Sailor Cronus's powers so they don't overwhelm her, as she is not yet strong enough to harness them completely by herself. She also acts as a spy when the situation calls for it, being generally small enough to sneak around unseen. She can be easily distracted, even changing her sentence in the middle of what is that red dot on the floor?

RP Sample:

[Though she has met Helene and obtained her transformation brooch, and even though she entertains the possibility of being a Sailor Soldier in her private thoughts, Kitti has so far refused to become a Sailor Soldier, fearing it will interfere with her other responsibilities. She carries on through her school day, but strange things have been happening-- her math teacher's behavior has turned cold and overbearing, then when she stops by the library after school to do the homework that was assigned to her online, she discovers a message telling students to "find the shards of the Resonating Crystals." Hypnotized by the message and preparing to search, she is knocked back to her senses when a careless student bumps into her.]

Kitti staggered, then caught the back of her chair, standing upright again. "What just--?" She blinked, then shook her head, looking around her. What had just happened to her? She glanced at the computer screen, then looked away quickly. "Something's wrong..." She glanced around the room to be sure no one was looking, then quickly clicked the switch on the computer to shut it off. "I have to go find that cat!" she said, darting out of the library.

The street where she had seen the strange two-tailed cat was quiet except for the distant sounds of traffic on the highway around the block. Shadows from the trees stretched across the sidewalk, and the sky was painted red and purple in the sunset. "Here, cat!" she called out, peering into the branches of the trees, hoping to catch a glimpse of those glowing green eyes. "Here kitty, kitty!" Her eyes scanned the shadows under the stone wall. "I'm sorry for running away from you!"

There was no response. No movement out on the sidewalk or in the trees. Nothing.

She sighed. "It's no use..." Out of habit, her hand went up to her neck to grip the now-charmless necklace. "She isn't going to come back. She's mad at me." She hung her head. "I don't blame her."

"Kitti!"

"Gyaahhh!" The sharp voice behind her made her jump, and fling her arms around a nearby tree trunk. Shaking, she peered over her shoulder.

It was the cat!

"Don-- don't scare me like that!" she said, pushing herself away from the trunk.

The two-tailed cat stared at her in bewilderment momentarily, then shook herself out of it. "We have to get back to the school! Quickly!" Without waiting to see if Kitti followed, the cat ran off toward the school.

Kitti nodded, following closely behind.

Last edited by TS Sailor Cronus on 24th January 2017, 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 8:48 pm

Awesome profile! I can't wait to see her used in the RP sections!

Personality: Does Kitti have any dreams, goals, or ambitions about her future? If so, please add them!

History: Because this is an Advanced profile, could you please expand on the history a bit? Did Kitti have a past life during the Silver Millennium? Is she the senshi of a certain planet? How did she become a senshi? How did the deaths of her parents affect her? How did she meet her guardian? What is her mission as a senshi?

Weapons or Magical Items: Can you add a description of Sailor Cronus's transformation brooch?

Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 5:44 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Awesome profile! I can't wait to see her used in the RP sections!

Personality: Does Kitti have any dreams, goals, or ambitions about her future? If so, please add them!

History: Because this is an Advanced profile, could you please expand on the history a bit? Did Kitti have a past life during the Silver Millennium? Is she the senshi of a certain planet? How did she become a senshi? How did the deaths of her parents affect her? How did she meet her guardian? What is her mission as a senshi?

Weapons or Magical Items: Can you add a description of Sailor Cronus's transformation brooch?

Alright, I'll try to answer these here, then add them in above.

Personality: (I thought I listed these), She wants to open her own bookstore, but mostly she stays focused in the present, as she is raising her brother by herself. She isn't completely certain what else she wants for herself.

History: Kitti/ Sailor Cronus has no previous life; she is a "special" kind of Sailor Soldier, to say the least. Her powers are acquired through the Resonating Stones, and there is a lot of mystery surrounding the origin of those crystals. She became a Sailor Soldier when Helene found her and her presence activated the crystal hanging from her necklace (a shard of the Resonating Stones), transforming it into her transformation brooch. In that encounter, she uncovered a villain's plot to gather all the Resonating Stones and to mind control students in the process, which Sailor Cronus managed to restore to normal. Her current mission is to gather the shards of the Resonating Stones; Helene has discussed nothing further with her about it.

Kitti was quite young when her father died, which didn't leave much room for her to be affected by it. Her mother's death was hard for her, and though she has mourned her death, she currently doesn't devote much time to it due to her responsibility of raising her brother. She has recovered fairly well, still having an energetic personality and positive outlook on life. Yet at the same time, with Helene's appearance and Kitti's transformation into Sailor Cronus, she does soon feel the pressure on her and it starts to take its toll on her.

Weapons or Magical Items: Her brooch is a similar theme to Sailor Moon's, being a violet circular one with silver decorations on it-- a six-point star and a pair of wings-- and some colored jewels.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 9:56 pm

Thank you! Let me know when you add that into your profile, and I'll approve it!
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 7:40 pm

[Complete edit; original message was badly mangled, sorry.]

Okay, I'm finished adding it in. Sorry about the general strangeness from the formatting of the profile and the weirdness that happened in this post originally. I tried editing it from my phone, both before and after downloading a new keyboard app, and it just wasn't going so smoothly. 
[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf 3978041997
Anyway, the profile is now completely ready and waiting for approval, aside from a few lingering minor bugs in formatting.
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime4th August 2016, 6:59 am

*Pulls out a deck of cards.*
*Shuffles them.*
*Starts a game of Solitaire.*
Soo... I was wondering... Could I have this approved, pretty please? [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf 3186387542
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime10th August 2016, 7:58 pm

! I'm sorry that this took so long! Between the Anniversary and LOA's there was an oversight and I apologize!

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf 4039879955 Approved by Sailor Uranus [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf 4039879955
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 5:56 am

Profile Officially Approved!
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime11th January 2017, 8:15 am

Added minor flavor changes to her attacks (changed their names) with these two paragraphs:

Quote :
[size=50]The Crocus Pearl (jewel on her belt) allows her to use her Crystal Stars Restoration, a beam of starlit violet crystal energy which restores mind controlled victims. It also allows her to use Celestial Ray Crystallization, a variation of Crystal Stars Restoration, which encases the enemy in crystal to incapacitate them. [/size]
Quote :

Quote :
[size=48]When she obtains Cronus Kerykeion she can use Twilight Starshower Barrage, which conjures a violent meteor shower over multiple enemies to burn or generally damage them. [/size]
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime14th January 2017, 12:22 pm

*Flips through a few cards.*
*Sets a 10 of hearts on top of a Jack of Spades.*
*Sets a string of cards from 9 to 4 on top of that 10.*

Okay to have my changes approved?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime14th January 2017, 1:17 pm

Your edits are now approved!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 8:29 pm

Edited her history-- instead of dying, Kitti's mother disappeared. This *should* be the last time I edit her profile before I RP her...
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 11:04 pm

Changes approved!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf   [Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced Senshi] Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus.rtf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top