The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 12:35 pm

Hello everyone!

It's been years since I last joined a forum and I could use some interaction as a stay at home mom! Now just so you guys know, I'm not that old! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 3884866259  

I've been a big fan of BSSM since I was in kindergarten and have kept up with it throughout the years. I have the whole collection of manga from oldschool Tokyopop to the new Kodansha volumes, movies, anime seasons (in dvd... and VHS *cough*), and figures and other collectibles.

I am a big shipper of Helios and Chibi-Usa!!  I also love the romance of the inner senshi with the shitennou!! My next biggest ship would be Minako and Kunzite!!! Yaasssss!!! I spend a lot of time finding doujin, fanfics, fanart, and anything else related to these couples!  My biggest hobby is reading and also creating my own fanfics of their love!! 

Well, that's all I can think to say about myself for now!

Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1984953407

And I just love these emoticons! LOL Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2811815725 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2027930456 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1569843278 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 137778946 

Last edited by EisakuPanda on 29th June 2016, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's a safe assumption that supers is your favorite arc, huh? Are you excited that it's going to be covered in sailor moon crystal?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 2:04 pm

Hello! Glad to see a new member around here! 

You write fanfics! That's cool, maybe you could share a few on the forums sometime? I'd love to read a few! Especially the ones with ChibiusaxHelios (cos thats best pairing)! 
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 2:26 pm

Thanks for the welcomes Smile
Yes, SuperS is definitely my favorite for obvious reasons.  My nerves were on end and I beat the couch when they didn't show pegasus on the last episode of Crystal. I was so bummed but it makes me that much more excited for the next season!
I would love to share my fanfics! I'll have to see about either posting links or having to edit them and post them on here (because ratings).
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 5:00 pm

Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 7sAuJlT

Welcome, welcome! I think you'll find that there are a lot of Chibiusa x Helios shippers on the site. One of our members actually made this amazing doujinishi about them that you may like!

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC, so if you need any help navigating around the forums you can always come to me. We also have this great mentor program that will you guide you through the forums. Enjoy and welcome!
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 6:49 pm

Thank you Sailor Jupiter! I will definitely contact you if I need help with anything!!
And ,actually, that doujinshi is what brought me here and one of the reasons why I joined.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 7:15 pm

EisakuPanda wrote:
Thank you Sailor Jupiter! I will definitely contact you if I need help with anything!!
And ,actually, that doujinshi is what brought me here and one of the reasons why I joined.

Ah, that's awesome! She's actually our featured Lotus member of the month this month so if you have any questions you'd like to ask her you can do so here.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 7:19 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 8:09 pm

Greetings! It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who's new here!!
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 8:21 pm

Thank you for the welcomes Addelyn and Eternal Eternity!! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1955989781
Yeah, I do see that a lot of the members have been here for a while, so I'm definitely new meat here.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2503753863

I'm Andi/Ena/Lus/Anda or whatever else you decide to call me! Razz

I'm so happy to see more new faces around here! Do you have a favorite villain from Sailor Moon? Smile
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 10:39 am

Thanks! I'll call you Andi Smile
Well, I do love Black Lady because it's chibi-usa. But another villain I love is prince demande and the rest of the negamoon clan! Can't decide who I like best, but I just love the villains from that season/arc
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 11:21 am

We are going to get along extremely well.  Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 3884866259 Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 11:31 am

Welcome, welcome, EisakuPanda!

I'm Gemma (Gem), and glad you joined the Galaxy Cauldron! Like Jupps already mentioned, the GC provides a great mentor program (called Senshi-in-Training) here on GC, to get to know the forums, it's members, it's rules, events etc. step by step with the help of an experienced GC member. It's also the easiest way to get to know your fellow members and to make friends! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 868675979

Hope you enjoy your stay anway!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 3:50 pm

WELCOMEEEE!!!

=D happy you found this place! and is not every day you meet a ChibiUsaxHelios shipper these days so happy to see this change ^_^.

Feel free to look around our amazing forum and have lots of fun! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 7:29 pm

Thank you Touka! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1955989781 I do hope we do as well!!

Thank you Gemma! I already filled out my application and am awaiting to be assigned my mentor! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 4193931698

Thank you Sailor Venus! I am already having lots of fun here Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 868675979 Yeah, it's fun finding others with the same couple ship LOL I am also a big VenusxKunzite shipper as well ( i know i already mentioned it >_< )!! Asides from Chibi-usa, my other favorite character is Sailor V!
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 7:58 pm

I saw your message on the Featured Member page, so I just wanna swing by and say hi! (I tend to be a bit of a lurker around here... >_>) And another Helios/Chibi Usa fan! The more the merrier! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 8:17 pm

Thank you Mangaka-chan! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1955989781

As I said earlier, I love your doujin, it's how I found this forum, and one reason why I joined!  I absolutely love Helios and Chibi-usa!!!!  They are super freaking adorable and I love to find other doujin, fanfics, and just artwork to satisfy my need for more of their relationship than just one arc/season we got from the manga and anime
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 7:25 pm

I know I'm a little late but anyway...
Hi there! It's cool to see another HeilosxChibi-Usa fan, though as you can see from my incredibly lame signature, UsaMamo is my favorite Sailor Moon pairing (and pairing in general). But to each their own. Anyway, enjoy your time on the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 7:49 pm

Thank you Sailor Zelda =)
That's ok, not too late at all! I'm still pretty new here and definitely enjoying it.
And hey, at least you have a siggy! LOL
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 1:42 am

Hiiii~! Welcome aboard!

You know, I never thought about it much, but I agree that Helios x Chibi Usa is the best ship. XD

(Mangaka-chan is a genius!)

@Sailor Jupiter: That link doesn't work. Sad It says you have to have special access to see it. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 7:06 am

Thank you TS Sailor Cronus! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 868675979
Yes, they are the best pairing and my favorite in any manga/anime
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 5:09 pm

Welcome, Eisaku Panda, you seem like a very friendly one. It's pretty cool that Chibiusa and Helios are your favorite pair, they are very interesting and Helios may as well be my favorite secondary character in Sailor Moon, with his calm and serene vibe, but they are not my favorite pairing, but they can be when I'm talking to you, of course. ^_^ So, do you like the Dream arc or the SuperS season best?
Back to top Go down
demando97
Star Seed

demando97

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 6:53 pm

EisakuPanda wrote:
Hello everyone!

It's been years since I last joined a forum and I could use some interaction as a stay at home mom! Now just so you guys know, I'm not that old! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 3884866259  

I've been a big fan of BSSM since I was in kindergarten and have kept up with it throughout the years. I have the whole collection of manga from oldschool Tokyopop to the new Kodansha volumes, movies, anime seasons (in dvd... and VHS *cough*), and figures and other collectibles.

I am a big shipper of Helios and Chibi-Usa!!  I also love the romance of the inner senshi with the shitennou!! My next biggest ship would be Minako and Kunzite!!! Yaasssss!!! I spend a lot of time finding doujin, fanfics, fanart, and anything else related to these couples!  My biggest hobby is reading and also creating my own fanfics of their love!! 

And I just love these emoticons! LOL Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2811815725 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2027930456 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1569843278 Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 137778946 
Welcome Panda!
I love Chibiusa and Helios too! 
They're so perfect for each other, and all their interactions are so sweet, and overall adorable!  Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1394610236
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 7:34 pm

Lavender wrote:
Welcome, Eisaku Panda, you seem like a very friendly one. It's pretty cool that Chibiusa and Helios are your favorite pair, they are very interesting and Helios may as well be my favorite secondary character in Sailor Moon, with his calm and serene vibe, but they are not my favorite pairing, but they can be when I'm talking to you, of course. ^_^ So, do you like the Dream arc or the SuperS season best?
Thank you Lavender! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 868675979
I do my best, no sense in not being friendly online to strangers LOL I hate drama and that's one thing I will avoid even in the online world.
So, who's you first fav character in SM? And who do you ship? =)
I do like that Helios is the mature older guy who carries himself like a prince (probably helps that he's a priest). And I prefer the Dream arc over the super s season. I just think the characters develop more during the manga, there is more action, we get to see Eternal Sailor Moon, and the kitties become humans (yay!). The anime itself wasn't all that bad, I just don't like that the amazoness quartet were never mentioned to be the future sailor scouts in chibi-usa's team and then the ending killed me... like they were falling off a building.... forever!!! (oh and the kids chanting... creeepy!)

demando97 wrote:
EisakuPanda wrote:
Hello everyone!

Welcome Panda!
I love Chibiusa and Helios too! 
They're so perfect for each other, and all their interactions are so sweet, and overall adorable!  Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 1394610236

Thank you Demando! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2422052349
And they are so perfect I agree!! I just love finding artworm and fanfics about them! They needed to cover more of them in Stars i think! At least just for the fans that got a season/arc of them and then it's like he's never mentioned again!! Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! 2869872805
Back to top Go down
demando97
Star Seed

demando97

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 9:34 pm

^ It's so tragic they just forgot about him ! ;A;
I would've loved a side story about him and Chibiusa all grown up meeting each other again, and Chibiusa's finally able to tell him about her dreams  :bunnycry:And seeing the awkwardness of Chibs introducing him to Mamoru, and blughhh so many things I want that'll never happen. 
I guess that's what fanfiction is for.
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime4th July 2016, 7:13 am

EisakuPanda wrote:
So, who's you first fav character in SM? And who do you ship? =)
My favourite character? Hmm, is it Neptune? It probably is Neptune. I really like her elegant, sophisticated and artistic persona and I like her not-so-good qualities too, like her cunning and deceptiveness, since all of her qualities make her ambiguous and the cool one she is. And I also don't see her as the perfect young woman like most fans do, she has flaws and is a more complex character. As for pairings, I'm not much into those, maybe Haruka and Michiru or Usagi and Mamoru. And Helios and Chibiusa can be a favourite pairing of mine, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!   Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore HeliosxChibiUsa shipper enters the scene!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top