The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world! Empty
PostSubject: What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world!   What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world! I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 9:20 pm

As we know Queen Serenity sends her daughter and her friends to the Future on Earth, but what if something caused Serenity to be pulled from the current timeline and to live in another. What do you all think would of happened or how would she get to the current timeline? Maybe have the Illusionary Silver Crystal be able to send her between the 2 timelines. This idea stems from me playing FFXIV and I'm wanting to have Sailor Moon in the game as she is very easy subject to write on as I know here. Trying to figure out how to get her there or away from there.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world!   What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world! I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 9:32 pm

It depends on the kind of worlds you would want. What if she was reborn on earth in a different time period, such as midevil or cowboy eras? If she was reborn on a different planet, it would depend on the planets culture and ability to support life. Either way, it would still result in her awakening as a senshi/princess serenity and her fellow guardians wouldn't be far behind.

The way I see it is it'd still be the main core plot of sailor moon, just with different aesthetics lol. Though it would be nice if in these different worlds she and the others would have ended up with different personality traits, but that might be for a different topic.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

What if Serenity/Sailor Moon was born in a different world!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top