The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning Empty
PostSubject: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 10:45 am

Okay so! I was poking around to see how we did the goodie bags for the previous two anni's (since we started them 2 years ago now) and these are teh two examples I got:

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t11001-gc-s-4th-anniversary-goodie-bags
http://seaofserenity.net/goodiebag/index.html

The second examples was made by Sailor Venus for the 3rd anni. It was a nice set up. The one for the 4th was a bit smaller in scale but I think that was due to time and not having as much to give away? I don't quite remember.

Anyway! So this is the thread to discuss what sort of things we should make, besides of course the usually pretty sigs, bumpers and avs, and a new and unique way to display the goodie bags.

So discuss away!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 11:24 am

If we don't have enough sprites, we could always recycle the ones given away at the 3rd anniversary, I guess. I'm not that much of a graphic maker, so I can't contribute much other then basic, hardly edited avatars and bumpers.

I did like the layout for the 3rd anniversary though. If it doesn't take up too much time, I think we should do that.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 11:38 am

First of all: IM SORRY BRIT, I didn't know you didn't even see the Anni Planning Thread yet @_____________________________@.

But like I already mentioned, I'd like to do some bumpers, sigs and avis for every rank Smile IK you said BESIDES the usual graphics lol but I'm not really good with Sprites and that Pixel stuff lol, STILL I'm here for the common Anni Goodies (if needed) Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime4th June 2016, 8:01 pm

Gemma wrote:
First of all: IM SORRY BRIT, I didn't know you didn't even see the Anni Planning Thread yet @_____________________________@.

You're forgiven. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But at both you and Cosmos, whatever you two can spit out would be great! If we don't get any new sprites then...ah well. [strike]Maybe I could pester Diana to make some/strike] I'm not that great with pixel art but...i could try my hand at something? *has no confidence* XD

I think we could also do some coupons for something from the OSAP shop for the lotus goodie. Maybe a "bypass the 1 month wait time for an avatar change" coupon for the pyramidal one. Hmm... I'll wait to see if anyone else has ideas. xD
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 12:38 am

Small Lady wrote:
Gemma wrote:

You're forgiven. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But at both you and Cosmos, whatever you two can spit out would be great! If we don't get any new sprites then...ah well. [strike]Maybe I could pester Diana to make some/strike]  I'm not that great with pixel art but...i could try my hand at something? *has no confidence* XD

I think we could also do some coupons for something from the OSAP shop for the lotus goodie. Maybe a "bypass the 1 month wait time for an avatar change" coupon for the pyramidal one. Hmm... I'll wait to see if anyone else has ideas. xD

Thanks lol GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning 2695440696

And I really like that idea with the coupons for the Lotus Goodie! I'll think about something else too XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 8:48 am

Do we want to do the rank thing again or let everyone just take whatever? It's a nice idea but sometimes I wonder if people ever feel like they like something from an upper/higher rank better than what's offered. And since this is the 5th anni I'm thinking we just go all out and have everything available for everyone?

Also I suggested this in the admin chat but in case it gets lost: We could ask for goodie bag suggestions from Lotus people as well? Maybe someone can think of something new/more exciting than the regular goodies (but make a note that we will only do the ones we deem possible).

Note for myself:
The 5 x 5 special for 5th anniversary
Make 5 bumper and signature sets each containing images from manga, anime, live action, Myu and Crystal. Myu ones will contain each Moon era up until the newest one.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 9:26 am

I can try to make henshin pen sprites. I'm not going to do all of them, but was thinking the planet lip rods and maybe the crystal wands, since those are the easiest.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 9:44 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Do we want to do the rank thing again or let everyone just take whatever? It's a nice idea but sometimes I wonder if people ever feel like they like something from an upper/higher rank better than what's offered. And since this is the 5th anni I'm thinking we just go all out and have everything available for everyone?

Also I suggested this in the admin chat but in case it gets lost: We could ask for goodie bag suggestions from Lotus people as well? Maybe someone can think of something new/more exciting than the regular goodies (but make a note that we will only do the ones we deem possible).

Note for myself:
The 5 x 5 special for 5th anniversary
Make 5 bumper and signature sets each containing images from manga, anime, live action, Myu and Crystal. Myu ones will contain each Moon era up until the newest one.

TBH I already prepared some Anni Sigs (from Star Seed up to Staff), so I'm apparently not certain if they're needed STILL, when doing "Grab whatever you want"-stuff XD

And made some bumpers too, general as well as rank-related ones XDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 3:40 pm

Oh then we can probably use them anyway ^^

Please post your finished stuff here so we know what still needs to be done and what isn't so we don't end up with doubles.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 3:56 pm

I totally forgot i worked on that tiny website o__o (feels proud and wonder where the code is >.>)

-I like the idea Merc suggested to ask Lotus members what they would like to see.
-Another idea is to 'sell' (with points) special tickets (limited) to get any type of graphics or more avatar changes in the year. This could be an idea for wining something during the anniversary.
-I would love for this year to work with that tiny website again and get all graphics there, it would make it special.
-For this year I suggest to not separate the goodies expect for the idea I provided above it could be just for lotus (and maybe it could get more people to become lotus ;D).
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:00 pm

How about ... oh, this might work more as a giveaway: coupon that lets you pick the next theme for the banner?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:09 pm

That's a good idea, however, if a lot of members get that coupon, it could get too demanding/overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 6:00 pm

Personally I would rather not have a coupon for the banner, those can be a bit demanding and hard to do already, so only a few of us who are working on them work on them when we have time, personally that would be an added stress, as well as the fact that we already have some to pull from and I would hate to see a member upset because we didn't get to it when they expected.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:49 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
I totally forgot i worked on that tiny website o__o (feels proud and wonder where the code is >.>)

-I like the idea Merc suggested to ask Lotus members what they would like to see.
-Another idea is to 'sell' (with points) special tickets (limited) to get any type of graphics or more avatar changes in the year. This could be an idea for wining something during the anniversary.
-I would love for this year to work with that tiny website again and get all graphics there, it would make it special.
-For this year I suggest to not separate the goodies expect for the idea I provided above it could be just for lotus (and maybe it could get more people to become lotus ;D).

I still have the code! I can send you the files when I get a chance. :3
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime6th June 2016, 5:25 am

I really like the idea with the website and throwing all of the goodies into it lol perhaps choosing or well actually creating a new layout for it?

+ Like i already mentioned, I did some goodie sigs and bumpers already (and the goodie bag header) Smile

GC's 5th Anni Goodies:

I wanted to make them more fitting to the masquerade-theme XD
+ I don't really have many bumper templates, that's why they mostly look the alike GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning 1637294219 If any of you guys want to make some too OMG PLEASE LOL

Dont worry, I'm still working on the second Lotus bumper as well as the ones for the Staff Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime6th June 2016, 5:42 am

I feel like having it be a huge grab whatever you want could be a good idea for the 5th anniversary. I think it'd still be nice to have maybe a couple of rank only graphics, just because we've always done it that way and it's cool to have a graphic that has the rank you were at the time on it, but the majority should maybe just be: take whatever!! ?

And yes Brit xD I will try to make some new sprites lol xD We could through the fisheye and Aluminum siren ones in there maybe? Since they're in their civilian/disguise clothes and it's a masquerade theme! I could probably do other villains as well like Iron Mouse and such if you want to use this idea! I can also try to make the senshi wearing party dresses with masks on? I don't know if I could get that to work right, but I can try!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 2:28 pm

bump

We need to decide this D: mostly because there's a lot of work to do xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 2:31 pm

I think more of the grab bag idea with just a few rank specific graphics is fine. Maru, could you reuse the code that we used before? I mentioned that i still have it and I could send it to you. We could instead divide it up into the categories of the different types of goodies we'll have.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 4:15 pm

Please send it, because i have no idea where it is xD

So all graphics please place it here so I can add them to the code =)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 6:56 pm

Code is sent!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime7th June 2016, 11:08 pm

I already posted some goodies (+ gb header) Smile

If you're going to "re-create" the layout, are you gonna need help with headers?
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime11th June 2016, 3:44 am

Updated! Finally finished the missing bumpers! Hope they're okay that way Smile

GC's 5th Anni Goodies:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Bumping! Anyone else interested in helping or providing graphics now is the time!

Gemma those graphics are amazing. I love them!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2016, 3:21 pm

I'll work on mines tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2016, 6:54 pm

I've started working on phone backgrounds. I might only make them for iPhone 6 because... that's what I have if that's okay XD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2016, 7:11 pm

Wallpapers (1920x1080):
Signatures:
Sprites:

More to be added!

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 1st July 2016, 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 4:11 am

I don't think Brit ever answered my question xD So before I make a whole bunch, did you want me to make more like these? Technically they're 'masquerading' as normal citizens and they're new xD So they could work and be a good thing for the goodie bag! Lemme know otherwise I'll try to think of something else to do ^^

GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning 7MFLVqq   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning Cx0YvWa
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 7:05 am

Thank's Briti! Glad you like them <3 Annnd I already started working on some general anni-headers Smile

Anyways V, if you need help with the headers for the goodie bags layout, just poke me via skype!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 7:27 am

Diana wrote:
I don't think Brit ever answered my question xD So before I make a whole bunch, did you want me to make more like these? Technically they're 'masquerading' as normal citizens and they're new xD So they could work and be a good thing for the goodie bag! Lemme know otherwise I'll try to think of something else to do ^^

GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning 7MFLVqq   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning Cx0YvWa

You're in charge of the party so whatever you want to make goes pretty much XD

Also I know we needed more sprites in general so I'm sure this is good?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 7:41 am

Diana those look awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning   GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's 5th Anniversary ~ Goodie Bag Planning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top