The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime29th June 2015, 5:33 am

Hello hello!!!

With every Anniversary event, comes goodie bags!!! The goodie bags are basically a little treat for members to get for free, just for being an awesome member of the forums! These bags are full of fun things like bumpers, signatures, ringtones, etc etc. This year, we will be handing them out based on rank! Which means there will be 4 goodie bags! One for star seed, pyramidal, lotus and staff! This is where you guys come in!

We have Sailor Mercury and her helpers, who are able to make the 'official' type stuff, such as the bumpers and signatures that say something like 'Galaxy Cauldron Fourth Anniversary' and then has the rank on it. But we also would like some cute fun things to add in! Such as desktop wallpapers, iphone wallpapers, avatars, and  sprites! So if you'd like to contribute to the goodie bags, please feel free to create some things and post them here! Be sure not to put any names or ranks or anything on them, as they will get divided among the bags ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime29th June 2015, 7:01 am

OH MY GOD, I would love to help! Very Happy I'll try to make some desktop/iPhone wallpapers! Smile

Oh, and I could also offer some SM OST tracks! But I don't know how that works xD Where can I upload mp3's? xD
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 11:44 am

Since you can easily find SM music from SailorMusic.net and other sources, I probably wouldn't want to offer those but if you wanted to help make ringtones I can show you how I do it and we can make a request thread. Very Happy I usually upload the ringtones to my own dropbox.

Wallpapers would def be appreciated! Can never have enough SM wallpapers hehe.

I'll do ringtones as usual. :3 If i can find some extra time I can do try to do some graphics like avatars or something.

If you plan to contribute PLEASE PLEASE start submitting stuff NOW. As anniversary begins next week!!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 1:25 pm

Oh, really? You can download them? xD Good to know xD
Ringtones sound great! We should definitely do it this way Very Happy

I'll make some wallpapers within the next days Smile Just one tiny question: Which dimensions would you recommend? xD
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 1:26 pm

We should have some wallpapers for phones and tablets xD I kinda need some new ones lol
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 5:25 pm

Princess Moon wrote:
Oh, really? You can download them? xD Good to know xD
Ringtones sound great! We should definitely do it this way Very Happy

I'll make some wallpapers within the next days Smile Just one tiny question: Which dimensions would you recommend? xD

Hmm...for sizes, I guess it depends. Phones are all different. May want to look up what common iphone sizes and android sizes are for backgrounds.

Last year we had desktop wall papers made in 1920 x 1080 and cellphone wallpapers in 1136 x 640. Probably the bigger the better cause then its easier to resize. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime9th July 2015, 7:25 pm

Bump? Anyone have graphics to give?

WE NEED THEM ASAP THANKS <3
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 2:30 am

Okay, so I have a few ringtones for you now...should I send them to you via Skype? Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 2:01 pm

Yeah, skype is good, or if you have drop box or google drive you can upload and share the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!    Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Goodie Bag Contribution/Planning/Setup!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top