The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 5:06 am

Mars wandered through the festival, curious by the colorful booths around her and not sure which one she should go to first. She debated about going over to the cotton booth when suddenly her gaze caught sight with a bright, colorful sign, advertising a free prize for the winner. Interest piqued, Mars walked up to the booth and held her hand out, "May I have one ticket please?" She asked politely with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:06 pm

Clavietika wrote:
A young woman approaches the booth slowly, waiting for the bubbly brunette to stop singing. Clavietika smiles sheepishly as she arrives at the table. "I would like to buy a ticket please." She gestures towards the music nearby, "I hope the cost isn't singing, I wouldn't want to scare off any potential customers."

Makoto seems startled by your voice. "Sleeping? Who was sleeping? At this booth? Nobody. Not me, nope. No one fell asleep because it's warm outside and smells so nice. There is definitely not a big line now for that reason, noooo sir."

You're not really sure what she's babbling about, but it seems completely unrelated to your comments. Maybe she didn't hear you? No matter, you reach out and take ticket 999.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 GnhSSbM
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:16 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Batgirl quietly steps in the room.

"Could I have a ticket too, please?"

"Sure!"

Attempting to make up for her sleepiness, Makoto jams the ticket into your hand a little too enthusiastically. Your hand kind of hurts now... but hey, you got ticket 89.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 XT1EPDo
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:20 pm

Eternal Knight wrote:
Can I have a ticket as well please? Very Happy

"No." 

Makoto looks deadly serious and sweat pools on your brow as you stare at each other in the increasingly long silence.

"Kidding!"

For your supreme sense of nerve, Makoto awards you ticket 224.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 QrPTe5V
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:23 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Sailor Pluto eyes the ticket booth, not sure if this whole concept was a scam or a genuine opportunity for a free prize. Chances were she would probably get scammed into buying something if she approached the booth, but after seeing several other patrons accepting tickets from the booth, Pluto decided she might as well go for it. Makoto was always trustworthy.

After approaching the booth, Pluto gave her old friend and smile and asked, "May I?"

"Of course....... BUT BEWAREEEE." Makoto hands you ticket Haunted. Wow, spooky. and ducks under the table, apparently attempting to disappear mysteriously.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 Tcxi1Cn

Skeptically, you pocket the ticket and begin to walk away. A small voice in your ear seems to say Admins can playyyy but they can never winnnnnn~ ooOOOOOoooOOOoooOOooo

Is - Is this ticket really haunted!?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:26 pm

Spiral-Star wrote:
Spiral-Star approaches the booth, drooling in excitement for a delicious waffle! It is upon closer inspection that she sees it says raffle, not waffle. That would explain the lack of maple syrup. Pretending that didn't just happen, since you know, it was only in her head and no one can hear her thoughts, she goes to get a ticket anyway. 

"One ticket please!"

As you approach, Makoto feels oddly hungry. Maybe she should make breakfast for dinner... Maybe waffles? Lost in thought over her dinner menu, she hands you ticket 328.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 BRrd28N
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:28 pm

Anait Zelleire wrote:
I want one please!

Makoto yells, "YOU'VE JUST WON.... A NEW CARRRRR!" She throws a handful of confetti at you, hums the Price is Right theme song and then apologizes. Apparently it's a lie - she's just always wanted to say that. Hopefully ticket 915 will be enough of a consolation to your car-less, hurt feelings.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 3xUS0Ze
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:46 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Small Lady runs up to the booth excitedly. "MAKO-CHAN!! Give me a ticket please!!"  She beams happily with her sugar pinkself at Mako.

Makoto giggles at your enthusiasm. "Don't eat too much cotton candy, okay?" she warns, stooping down to grab a piece of the pink confectionary that has somehow attached itself to one of your pigtails.

She hands you ticket  

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 LMHUjZL

Peculiarly, the entire ticket is so pink that it's illegible. You don't have the heart to complain, and in fact, you feel it kind of suits you. You head off to find Diana, and possibly more sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 4:52 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Mars wandered through the festival, curious by the colorful booths around her and not sure which one she should go to first. She debated about going over to the cotton booth when suddenly her gaze caught sight with a bright, colorful sign, advertising a free prize for the winner. Interest piqued, Mars walked up to the booth and held her hand out, "May I have one ticket please?" She asked politely with a small smile.

Makoto smiles back and gives you ticket y so tsundere? Mars pls. 

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 Gspn64t

Somehow, holding this thin slip of paper makes you feel even more tsundere and as you turn from the stall, your icy expression inspires at least two passersby to write new pieces of fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 11:27 pm

Ami had been rather enjoying the festival, but who she really wanted to see were her friends. She knew Mako was going to run a booth and had planned on checking in on her. She wasn't really after the raffle prizes, but she wondered if she could play just for the fun of it. She heard Mako added some special tickets in the mix, some of them with mysterious effects.

"Mako-chan!" she greeted her friend brightly when she found the booth. "How's it going? Can I play too?" she asked with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 1:56 pm

Diana, the small and very playful fairy, flitted eagerly around the festival. She tweaked a few ears, scattered some sakura petals, and stole some food--her excitement coming out in fairy mischief. Right as she was about to surprise a small child, the clacking of the raffle reached her tiny ears. Curious, she flew towards the source of the noise, clapping giddily when she discovered that it was a raffle. She landed on the booth, smiling brightly up at Makoto.

"Can I have a ticket, Makoto-sama?"

Last edited by StarlightSlayer on 25th May 2016, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2016, 2:23 pm

Nico see the new tickets

I would like one, Can I?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 2:50 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Ami had been rather enjoying the festival, but who she really wanted to see were her friends. She knew Mako was going to run a booth and had planned on checking in on her. She wasn't really after the raffle prizes, but she wondered if she could play just for the fun of it. She heard Mako added some special tickets in the mix, some of them with mysterious effects.

"Mako-chan!" she greeted her friend brightly when she found the booth. "How's it going? Can I play too?" she asked with a hopeful smile.

"Ami-chan! I was hoping you'd come by! I have this special ticket, just for you!"

Mako hands you ticket 6 x 108 - 5 x 107

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 9zfPj2O

Scrutinizing the scrap of paper, you quickly recognize this as the extra credit math problem assigned for homework to the remedial math class. You know because Usagi tried something similar earlier today... Aware of your penchant for puzzles, Mako probably hoped you'd just blurt the answer out.

Instead, you begin lecturing her as to the proper way to do some very boring math maneuver that she has already begun to ignore, and offer to help her study this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 2:51 pm

StarlightSlayer wrote:
Diana, the small and very playful fairy, flitted eagerly around the festival. She tweaked a few ears, scattered some sakura petals, and stole some food--her excitement coming out in fairy mischief. Right as she was about to surprise a small child, the clacking of the raffle reached her tiny ears. Curious, she flew towards the source of the noise, clapping giddily when she discovered that it was a raffle. She landed on the booth, smiling brightly up at Makoto.

"Can I have a ticket, Makoto-sama?"

Makoto stares at you.

"Can I have a ticket, Makoto-sama?" you repeat politely.

Makoto continues staring.

"...a ticket? Can I have one?"

She finally collects herself, mumbles something about Ami's math lecture obviously breaking her brain, and hands you ticket 556.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 BQUnNOT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 2:53 pm

Nico wrote:
Nico see the new tickets

I would like one, Can I?

Unable to think of anything cool to say, Makoto nods, "Yup" and gives you ticket 205.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 ArdjFlX
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 2:58 pm

Announcement! Announcement! Announcement! Announcement! Announcement! Announcement! Announcement! Announcement!

"The raffle will end at 10 PM EST this evening. Winning tickets will be pulled after! If you would like to save your ticket, please host it on your own image website!"

Yells Makoto, unsure of why you would want to host a paper ticket on a virtual website... but hey, to each their own!
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 3:31 pm

I skid towards the booth in a hurry, knowing fully well I've been late to the party once again. I couldn't miss this event, not with such beautiful prizes laid out! I slow down, realizing that I'm near breathless as the girl with brunette hair giggles at my arrival. Why is she laughing, I thought.

I look with wide eyes, noticing I'm practically a hazzard mess. I quickly straighten out my outfit, make a firm cough, and say...

"I'd like a...ticket, please?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 6:13 pm

Andalusite stumbles into the festival grounds, covered from head to toe in mud, carrying a large gray burlap sack overflowing with Earth's precious treasures and a blue Estwing rock hammer in her right hand. Starving from at least four days out in the field (if not more) eating solely trail mix and canned beans, her first instinct is to rush toward the concession stand like a ravenous fool, her hammer raised to the sky as she shouts her wordless battle cry. Like lightning, the girl weaves in and out of the crowds somehow managing not bump into anybody. In her presumed state of confusion (and dehydration), she ends up at a booth giving away raffle tickets instead.

“Please tell me that this is where the line for hamburgers starts,” she says to Makoto as she lowers her hammer to her chin.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 7:57 pm

Booths were emptying, lights were going out, but there must still be time!

One hand in fist and held dramatically, the other sporting a Starbucks cup with "Mako-chan♥" printed on it, Kyra skids to a stop in front of the table after the stated Closing Time and declares loudly, "I would like a raffle ticket!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:29 pm

PrincesseNee wrote:
I skid towards the booth in a hurry, knowing fully well I've been late to the party once again. I couldn't miss this event, not with such beautiful prizes laid out! I slow down, realizing that I'm near breathless as the girl with brunette hair giggles at my arrival. Why is she laughing, I thought.

I look with wide eyes, noticing I'm practically a hazzard mess. I quickly straighten out my outfit, make a firm cough, and say...

"I'd like a...ticket, please?"

Makoto pulls out a whistle and blows it, beginning to jog in place. "Hup, hup, hup, hup! Running was a good idea, I feel totally refreshed!"

She hands you a slightly sweaty ticket, it's 670.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 4ViQBs3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:29 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Andalusite stumbles into the festival grounds, covered from head to toe in mud, carrying a large gray burlap sack overflowing with Earth's precious treasures and a blue Estwing rock hammer in her right hand. Starving from at least four days out in the field (if not more) eating solely trail mix and canned beans, her first instinct is to rush toward the concession stand like a ravenous fool, her hammer raised to the sky as she shouts her wordless battle cry. Like lightning, the girl weaves in and out of the crowds somehow managing not bump into anybody. In her presumed state of confusion (and dehydration), she ends up at a booth giving away raffle tickets instead.

“Please tell me that this is where the line for hamburgers starts,” she says to Makoto as she lowers her hammer to her chin.

"Well Thor, I regret to inform you that the beef is that-a-way,' she says, making a muscle and pointing.

"But Mjolnir looks lonely, so here's ticket 395 for your trouble!"

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 DKTAxJ3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:35 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:

One hand in fist and held dramatically, the other sporting a Starbucks cup with "Mako-chan♥" printed on it, Kyra skids to a stop in front of the table after the stated Closing Time and declares loudly, "I would like a raffle ticket!"

Not surprisingly, there is nobody here!

You place the cappuccino forlornly on the table. You sigh, ready to leave, when you notice a ticket just under the edge of the cup!

You did it! You got one! It's ticket Oh god do I try and I try

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 CtQOk79
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:41 pm

I'm sad that I missed out on a special ticket haha xD too cute
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:52 pm

Diana wrote:
I'm sad that I missed out on a special ticket haha xD too cute

Makoto paces to the booth, hamburger in hand. Raffles are hungry work after all, and Thor did mention burgers. She spies Diana and rushes to the booth.

"Diana! There's been a mistake! I meant to give you ticket Smol, so smol! I'm sorry, but I'll need your old one back," she apologizes, swapping the tickets.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

When you touch the ticket, you hear someone singing a gentle song. The wait totally seems worth it.

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 29th May 2016, 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 8:54 pm

Makoto returns to the table, where someone has thoughtfully left her a hot beverage. The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 1394610236 
She turns the lever on the bin of raffle balls, each emblazoned with a number. 

*clack clack clack*

They clank together until one, and then another fall out.

And the winners are....

Grand Prize: Ticket 313 - Touka

Runner Up: Ticket 999 - Clavietika

Congratulations! Your points will be awarded and any prizes will be mailed to you! Thank you to everyone for playing, I hope you had fun!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 9:49 pm

Yay!! Congrats to the winners! And oh my gosh, a special ticket!! You're the best <3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 10:01 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:

One hand in fist and held dramatically, the other sporting a Starbucks cup with "Mako-chan♥️" printed on it, Kyra skids to a stop in front of the table after the stated Closing Time and declares loudly, "I would like a raffle ticket!"

Not surprisingly, there is nobody here!

You place the cappuccino forlornly on the table. You sigh, ready to leave, when you notice a ticket just under the edge of the cup!

You did it! You got one! It's ticket Oh god do I try and I try

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 CtQOk79
The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 1023433532

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 3884866259

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 1394610236  I WILL CHERISH THIS FOREVER

Congratulations to the winners!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 11:15 pm

Congrats guys! And I am totes jealous for those of you who've gotten special tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 6:33 am

Comgratzzzz!!!  The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 8:41 am

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 1394610236

THANK YOUUUU!!!
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top