The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! Empty
PostSubject: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime19th May 2016, 10:35 am

As you enter the festival grounds, the sweet smell of blossoms surrounds you. Families lounge on blankets, sharing sweet treats and laughing under the pink of the trees. A short way off, you notice a collection of interesting booths and head toward them. As you amble over, you notice a strange clacking sound...

*clack clack clack clack*

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! Booths11

To your left, a couple belts out the lyrics to Moon Pride into a karaoke machine and at a booth on your right, friends playfully race to finish a puzzle.

*clack clack clack clack*

Ah, there it is! The source of the sound!

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! Makoch12

It's a raffle! Makoto stands looking cheerful as she turns the handle to a basket full of colorful, numbered, plastic balls. You notice the banner which reads

"Get a free ticket! Will you win a prize?
Grand Prize: a tier 1-3 sprite and 100 points!
Runner up: 50 points!"

You wonder about your chances. Will you approach the booth for a ticket?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to the Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle!
I, Sailor Jupiter, will be using a randomizer to hand out virtual raffle tickets.
Each person who approaches the booth for a ticket will be assigned a number.
At the end of the festival, I'll use the randomizer to choose a grand prize winning number and a runner up!
If I call your number, come forward to claim your prize.
If I don't hear from the winner within 2 days, your prize is forfeit and I'll draw another number.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 1333987389  Feel free to roleplay yourself stepping up to the booth! Have fun and good luck!  The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 1333987389

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 28th May 2016, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:32 pm

I'm not good at roleplaying xD So let's just pretend cutie wittle tiny Diana came up and asked for a ticket please!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:43 pm

Diana wrote:
I'm not good at roleplaying xD So let's just pretend cutie wittle tiny Diana came up and asked for a ticket please!

"Diana! I'm sure Chibiusa isn't far behind you," laughs Makoto, patting the small kitten affectionately between her ears. "Here's your ticket, be sure not to lose it okay?"

Makoto places a ticket with the number 142 in the cat's mouth and the adorable little fluffball manages a full-mouthed "shanks!" then trots away looking pleased.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! QKneDay
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:48 pm

Hi! I'd like to purchase a ticket please,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:52 pm

Quickly scanning the crowd, her gaze fell upon a little booth. Walking up to it slowly, she smiled at the person at the booth. Closely looking at the sign, she wondered what the odds were and if they'd be in her favor...

"Hello, may I receive a ticket for this?"
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:53 pm

Sailor Zelda wrote:
Hi! I'd like to purchase a ticket please,

"Okay, that's five-hundred-thousand yen please!"

As Sailor Zelda collects her jaw from the floor Makoto laughs, "Just kidding! They're free!" and hands over a ticket with the number 897.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! KHvabwG
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 5:57 pm

Touka wrote:
Quickly scanning the crowd, her gaze fell upon a little booth. Walking up to it slowly, she smiled at the person at the booth. Closely looking at the sign, she wondered what the odds were and if they'd be in her favor...

"Hello, may I receive a ticket for this?"

Makoto beamed as another patron approached; the booth was really starting to pick up steam!

"Of course you can. Here, take this one!"

She smiles sweetly and hands you ticket 313.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 17wb5Al
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:06 pm

I walk in and notice the raffle sign immediately. Never one to give up a free activity-especially at a festival, I make my way over,  but not before the edge of my purse clips a nearby stand, knocking some random knick-knacks over. I give a small cringe, before apologizing and help the individuals running it clean up. I walk over to the raffle stand, mumbling and wondering to myself as to why my purse is always knocking things over-but not after I see a small kitten run off with a ticket in its mouth. I wonder if the kitten belonged to one of the people in line before me.

"One ticket, please!"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:09 pm

Hikari siezed the moment. She hadn't sung in months. She walked up to the booth and began to sing along with Makoto. She also busted out some stellar dance moves hoping she would earn a prized raffle ticket.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:12 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
I walk in and notice the raffle sign immediately. Never one to give up a free activity-especially at a festival, I make my way over,  but not before the edge of my purse clips a nearby stand, knocking some random knick-knacks over. I give a small cringe, before apologizing and help the individuals running it clean up. I walk over to the raffle stand, mumbling and wondering to myself as to why my purse is always knocking things over-but not after I see a small kitten run off with a ticket in its mouth. I wonder if the kitten belonged to one of the people in line before me.

"One ticket, please!"

Grateful that there isn't too much to knock over at her stand, Makoto hands the girl a ticket. Just before it's securely in the girl's grasp, a gust of wind flutters it away and the girl rockets off after it.

Makoto watches as she leaps into the air, securing the ticket - and taking out a nearby card stand. She apologizes, fixes the stand, and discovers that she's received ticket 944.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 5osNn0k
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:16 pm

Hikari-chan wrote:
Hikari siezed the moment. She hadn't sung in months. She walked up to the booth and began to sing along with Makoto. She also busted out some stellar dance moves hoping she would earn a prized raffle ticket.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WE'RE HALFWAY THEREEEEEEE," belted Makoto, rocking to the music at the nearby Karaoke stand.

"LIVING ON A PRAYYYYERRRR!" came the voice of a girl standing in front of her booth. As she gyrated and sang, Makoto slipped ticket 127 into the pocket of her coat.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! ZdFSxyu

She'd point it out after she finished watching the girl's incredible air drum solo.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:26 pm

I walk up and wait smiling noticing all the great singing and dancing going on and waits for a moment knowing that this might be the day his luck changes. When there was a moment, I would speak up, "Excuse me miss, but I feel like today is the day my luck changes for the better and I feel your the kind soul to help me. May I please have a ticket?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:56 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
I walk up and wait smiling noticing all the great singing and dancing going on and waits for a moment knowing that this might be the day his luck changes. When there was a moment, I would speak up, "Excuse me miss, but I feel like today is the day my luck changes for the better and I feel your the kind soul to help me. May I please have a ticket?"

Makoto places a ticket flat on the counter, pulls out a marker and doodles. "There, I made it extra lucky... I think!" She proudly presents you with ticket 97, which you notice has a small drawing of a lucky cat in the corner.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 8ZkqH4U
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 7:00 pm

(I'm not that good at roleplaying).

Can I just ask for a ticket?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 7:10 pm

(I'm terrible in rolepaying)

nico walks skipping and humming
"I want to test my luck today, what do i do?"
when she sees a place selling raffle tickets
"I want one, please"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 7:25 pm

silverskywind wrote:
(I'm not that good at roleplaying).

Can I just ask for a ticket?

"Sure you can!" chirps Makoto, sticking ticket 638 into the blue brim of the girl's cap.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! YXU2uKf
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime21st May 2016, 7:31 pm

Nico wrote:
(I'm terrible in rolepaying)

nico walks skipping and humming
"I want to test my luck today, what do i do?"
when she sees a place selling raffle tickets
"I want one, please"

"Here you go!" Makoto says in a sing-song voice, mirroring the cadence of your humming. "It's ticket 211694. Wow, that's the longest number today! Actually... I didn't think the ticket numbers even went up this high. Hm, well that just seems inherently lucky, doesn't it?"

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! Ccqrqiv
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 4:33 am

Mai Kuju walks around the festival in her pretty floral kimono, taking in the various sights and sounds there.  When she notices a booth whose banner promoted that it was giving away freee tickets for a prize drawing, she immediately started walking over to it.

Mai gets within earshot just in time to hear the girl behind the booth tell the previous customer that hers was probably a lucky ticket because it had a number so large that she didn't even know it existed on her tickets.  'Huh - that doesn't seem very lucky to me to have a ticket with such a number,' Mai thinks to herself.  But, not wanting to ruin the experience for that previous customer, Mai doesn't let on at all how she feels for her.

After that previous customer willingly heads away from said booth, Mai notices nobody is in front of her in line.  So she walks up to the booth and puts on a happy face "So you're giving away free raffle tickets?  If so, I have to get one!  Can't turn down an offer that doesn't cost me any money, right?"

[OOC : Hey, the directions said to role-play.  So I role-played here.  And ssssshhhhh - don't ruin the situation  The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 3269465977 !]
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 7:02 am

Sailor Gallifrey wasn't used to even wearing dresses, let alone a kimono. But it was Cherry Blossom Festival time, and yesterday she had spotted a gorgeous ruby red kimono with a silver sash that she bought immediately. What better time to wear it than now?

While wearing the kimono, she couldn't take as long a stride as she was used to (much to her dismay), so she moved at a much slower pace than usual. One unexpected benefit of slowed stride, however, was it enabled her to glimpse, out of the corner of her eye, the booth with a sign declaring in large letters that it was handing out free raffle tickets. She stopped and quietly observed the booth, the slight raising of her eyebrows and widening of her sky-blue eyes giving away her sudden curiosity.

Sailor Gallifrey didn't normally participate in games of luck, her logical mind always bringing her to the conclusion that the odds were so stacked against her that participating would be a waste. But this time, looking at the cheery booth, and in good spirits because of the friendly atmosphere of the festival, she decided to get a ticket. Well, it's free, she thought. It means I'm not losing anything if I lose. 

Quietly, she approached the booth, self-consciously tucking her long, dark blond hair behind her ears so it wouldn't swing in front of her face. "Hello. I'd like to buy a ticket please," she said clearly.

[OOC: Sorry if this is too long/detailed--I just felt like writing a lot haha Smile ]
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 7:26 am

I am too tired to RP right now so here I am!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 9:18 am

mercuryfan wrote:
Mai Kuju walks around the festival in her pretty floral kimono, taking in the various sights and sounds there.  When she notices a booth whose banner promoted that it was giving away freee tickets for a prize drawing, she immediately started walking over to it.

Mai gets within earshot just in time to hear the girl behind the booth tell the previous customer that hers was probably a lucky ticket because it had a number so large that she didn't even know it existed on her tickets.  'Huh - that doesn't seem very lucky to me to have a ticket with such a number,' Mai thinks to herself.  But, not wanting to ruin the experience for that previous customer, Mai doesn't let on at all how she feels for her.

After that previous customer willingly heads away from said booth, Mai notices nobody is in front of her in line.  So she walks up to the booth and puts on a happy face "So you're giving away free raffle tickets?  If so, I have to get one!  Can't turn down an offer that doesn't cost me any money, right?"

[OOC : Hey, the directions said to role-play.  So I role-played here.  And ssssshhhhh - don't ruin the situation  The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! 3269465977 !]

I don't know what you mean by not ruining the situation

Makoto smiles and hands you ticket 1. "Huh. And that's the lowest number yet today. Weird that those were right next to each other!"

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! JQi6Nrs
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 9:31 am

Sailor Gallifrey wrote:
Sailor Gallifrey wasn't used to even wearing dresses, let alone a kimono. But it was Cherry Blossom Festival time, and yesterday she had spotted a gorgeous ruby red kimono with a silver sash that she bought immediately. What better time to wear it than now?

While wearing the kimono, she couldn't take as long a stride as she was used to (much to her dismay), so she moved at a much slower pace than usual. One unexpected benefit of slowed stride, however, was it enabled her to glimpse, out of the corner of her eye, the booth with a sign declaring in large letters that it was handing out free raffle tickets. She stopped and quietly observed the booth, the slight raising of her eyebrows and widening of her sky-blue eyes giving away her sudden curiosity.

Sailor Gallifrey didn't normally participate in games of luck, her logical mind always bringing her to the conclusion that the odds were so stacked against her that participating would be a waste. But this time, looking at the cheery booth, and in good spirits because of the friendly atmosphere of the festival, she decided to get a ticket. Well, it's free, she thought. It means I'm not losing anything if I lose. 

Quietly, she approached the booth, self-consciously tucking her long, dark blond hair behind her ears so it wouldn't swing in front of her face. "Hello. I'd like to buy a ticket please," she said clearly.

[OOC: Sorry if this is too long/detailed--I just felt like writing a lot haha Smile ]

"No need to buy one! They're free!" Makoto starts to hand over the ticket and pauses with her hand outstretched, mesmerized by the beauty of the blonde girl and her prettily patterned kimono. The girl awkwardly pries ticket 106 from her grasp.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! TGjgGOL
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 9:32 am

Addelyn wrote:
I am too tired to RP right now so here I am!

"ROCK ME LIKE A HURRICANEEEE.... Oh, were we not doing karaoke?" Makoto presses ticket 621 into your palm, looking embarrassed.

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! TXGJh6R
Back to top Go down
Clavietika
Pyramidal Crystal

Clavietika

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 12:37 pm

A young woman approaches the booth slowly, waiting for the bubbly brunette to stop singing. Clavietika smiles sheepishly as she arrives at the table. "I would like to buy a ticket please." She gestures towards the music nearby, "I hope the cost isn't singing, I wouldn't want to scare off any potential customers."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 3:41 pm

Batgirl quietly steps in the room.

"Could I have a ticket too, please?"
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 10:02 pm

Can I have a ticket as well please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 7:43 am

Sailor Pluto eyes the ticket booth, not sure if this whole concept was a scam or a genuine opportunity for a free prize. Chances were she would probably get scammed into buying something if she approached the booth, but after seeing several other patrons accepting tickets from the booth, Pluto decided she might as well go for it. Makoto was always trustworthy.

After approaching the booth, Pluto gave her old friend and smile and asked, "May I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Spiral-Star
Lotus Crystal

Spiral-Star

Lotus Crystal

Title : A Tiny Spiraling Star

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 3:27 pm

Spiral-Star approaches the booth, drooling in excitement for a delicious waffle! It is upon closer inspection that she sees it says raffle, not waffle. That would explain the lack of maple syrup. Pretending that didn't just happen, since you know, it was only in her head and no one can hear her thoughts, she goes to get a ticket anyway. 

"One ticket please!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.danibreckenridge.com http://spiral-sketches.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 4:29 pm

I want one please!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 9:18 pm

Small Lady runs up to the booth excitedly. "MAKO-CHAN!! Give me a ticket please!!" She beams happily with her sugar pinkself at Mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!   The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cheery Cherry Blossom Raffle! - Winners Announced!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top