The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

[Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues Empty
PostSubject: [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues   [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 6:04 am

Given that Sailor Pluto stands at the Door of Time, wouldn't she immediately recognize Usagi and co, when they were attempting to travel back through time? 

I never quite got how she seemed to be ignorant of who they were and nonetheless attacked them. After all, she knew of NQS, Mamoru, and the Inner senshi of Crystal Tokyo, so why respond that way?

Also, what was the deal with the Black Moon clan being able to travel through time without Pluto's agency? How'd that happen?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues   [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 4:12 pm

I think it was because nobody was ever supposed to approach the door of time, even though she did state she knew who they were before Chibiusa interrupted the would-be fight.

As for how the black moon was able to slip past her abilities, I'm not sure-though they probably got the ability to time travel from wiseman.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues   [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 5:15 pm

But we see NQS and King Endymion approaching it all the time. 

Was it just a matter of not allowing those from the past access to the future, or just her being super defensive?

How would Wiseman be able to manipulate time outside of Pluto's aid?
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues   [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues I_icon_minitime27th February 2016, 12:02 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
I think it was because nobody was ever supposed to approach the door of time, even though she did state she knew who they were before Chibiusa interrupted the would-be fight.

As for how the black moon was able to slip past her abilities, I'm not sure-though they probably got the ability to time travel from wiseman.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues   [Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Headcanon] Sailor Pluto's hostility and other time issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top