The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! Empty
PostSubject: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 12:05 pm

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! D5wOxbc

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! IG8fGns

1. Try to be as clear as possible when making a request. Try NOT to be too elaborate - no artist will be able to be 100% on, and a huge list of details can be daunting.

2. Be polite when asking for a siggy/avi. Don't demand. Also please wait at least 2 days for a response before bumping the thread up again.

3. There will be rules for how long you have to wait on an artist, so don't pester a person who has offered to take time to make you something.

4. This doesn't happen often, but you have the right to request for another Artist to try to make a siggy/avi for you as well if you are unsatisfied, or wish to have more options. Note: please state that you want to request for another artist after receiving an already finished request!! (if not, close the thread by yourself - I (Eidolune) will do it otherwise)

5. When an artist has made a graphic for you, you must host it to your own server. Bandwidths of the artist's hosting server can be exceeded and you can lose your graphic made for you. Also note: it is not the artist's responsibility if the graphic is lost!

6. When an artist finished a graphic for you, and you don't reply after at least 14 days + me (Eidolune) bumping the thread several times, I'll accordingly close your request thread!

7. Please solely request avatars and signatures on special occasions (e.g. GC's Festibration, Halloween etc.) in this thread!

8. Please understand that some artists are also fulfilling requests to practice and polish their graphics skills, and to be polite and understanding if the graphic isn't exactly what you were looking for. Everyone is doing their best!

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! Xfg7mwu

1. When you say you will work on a request for a graphic, state whether others can try as well or not. If you fail to state a choice, then others are allowed to automatically.

2. Don't get offended if a requester doesn't "like" your style of sig/avi making. To each their own.

3. Once you post on a thread stating you will make a siggy/avatar, you have 3 days to finish it before another can take an attempt no matter whether you stated others could try or not. If you have an idea of how long it will take, try to post that in the thread asap.

4. About FAN ART.  While we do not 100% exclude the use of Fan Art for graphics, we expect users to do thorough research on who the piece of art belongs to and respect their work. Please make sure that if an artist has requested that their work not be used elsewhere that you respect this.

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! UiEEd74

This section is solely for signature, avatar, bumper and roleplay banner requests that will be used on the Galaxy Cauldron Forums.
All general graphics requests and off-site graphics requests should be made in this thread with the [Request] tag.

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! Bi6bqeb

***Requesters, please use [Open] and [Closed] tags in your request post title to indicate if you still want more graphics made for you! These tags are mandatory. Thank you!***

While many people run graphics shops for fun, they also take time out to fulfill the random requests that happen in the Signature & Avatar Requests area! We want to reward that kindness!

Those users who fulfill graphics requests in this section will receive the following points based on rank.

Star Seed
Bumpers - 5
Sigs/RP Headers - 10
Animated - 20

Pyramidal
Bumpers - 5
Sigs/RP Headers - 15
Animated - 25

Lotus
Bumpers - 15
Sigs/RP Headers - 20
Animated - 30

But Jupiter, you ask, why aren't shopkeepers being rewarded for their hard work? Simple! Those shops are set up first and foremost for fun or for practice and some are more popular than others, making the ability to get points very skewed (a popular shopkeeper would get way more than a newbie!). When points are given just for requests, anyone can make a graphic and nab points, so it's fair!

What if I make multiple signatures/avatars, etc. for a request? You will be rewarded based on the work put in. If each signature or avatar is substantially different, you will receive points. The awarding of these points is at the discretion of the section moderator, Eidolune. If there are any issues with the awarding of points regarding this, please feel free to PM Diana on the matter.

We hope this will encourage you to pick up those random requests that do pop up in this area and that you will feel extra rewarded for your hard work (aside from the reward of making a requester happy, of course)!

**Members should R&U to this thread before posting in the Signature & Avatar Requests section**

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 8th June 2016, 1:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 6:25 pm

Important update! Please use the new [Open] and [Closed] tags on requests to indicate if you would like more graphics made. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 12:12 pm

Updated 4/14/16 - please R&U!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:03 pm

R&U ♡
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:04 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:05 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:45 pm

R & U (4 U)
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 5:42 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 5:55 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 5:40 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 6:13 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime18th April 2016, 2:12 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 1:40 pm

Update: Rules for Requests & Rules for Artists have been moved from the main sig/avi rules thread to this thread.
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 4:49 pm

Read and Understood!
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime30th July 2016, 5:03 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:29 am

Updated 7/31/16, please R&U!
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:42 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:33 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:35 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 9:35 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 9:42 pm

Read and Understood!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 6:00 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 6:07 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 6:17 am

R&U!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 3:24 am

Quote :
7. Please request avatars and signatures on special occasions (for example; GC's Festibration) in this thread!

Updated with a new rule! 08/11/16

You don't have to R&U in this thread all the time. Nonetheless, remember to R&U the updates! thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 5:34 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 7:17 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime11th August 2016, 9:39 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime7th October 2016, 6:45 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime18th October 2016, 8:51 pm

R&U
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!   Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature & Avatar Request Section Rules & FAQ: Members, please R&U!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top