The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

Avatar and Signature Request! Empty
PostSubject: Avatar and Signature Request!   Avatar and Signature Request! I_icon_minitime6th November 2013, 11:02 am

Edit: Description of my OC is at the end of this post now.

So, I'm not entirely sure how this works and how it will work out. 

I'd first like to get an avatar made if anything would like to give it a shot. 
Avatar and Signature Request! 1955989781 
However, my character looks almost exactly like Sailor Cosmos due to inherited features from her mother and grandmother (Chibiusa and Usagi respectively). Her senshi uniform is different, however (Credit for this Draft of uniform is to the lovely Aurae!) hence why I am not entirely sure if I should request simply a Sailor Cosmos avatar.

So, if anyone is willing to talk drawing up my OC please feel free to try. It would be greatly appreciated and I'd really, really love an avatar of her! I'm looking for a pose similar to this if possible. ^^

Additionally, later on if anyone wants to tackle the challenge of making my OC for a signature that would be amazing too.

Anything, would be really, truly appreciated whether I pick your rendition or not.

Description
Chiyoko stands at 5'8" (173 cm) and is considered relatively tall when compared to other girls her age. She is certainly not well endowed in the bust, but she is not boyish in figure either, and is of average feminine build with an excellent posture. She has long fingers and limbs, but she has grown into her body type well. It is to be noted that Chiyoko has inherited her looks directly from her grandmother and mother and that if it weren't for her hair color that is a perfect blend between the two and distinctly different hairstyles, Chiyoko would mistaken for either of the matriarchs.

Chiyoko inherited her light tresses from her grandmother and mother. Her hair is a 5’4” inch curtain of tresses that falls just four inches shorter than her actual height. It is such a light, pearly pink shade that it is sometimes mistaken for white, and is thick and silken with long, loose curls. She has a heavy fringe like her mother and grandmother, and is said to look nearly identical to them when her hair is in heart-shaped odangos. However, she typically wears it in various updos and half-updos depending on her mood and the occasion.

Her eyes are almond shaped with thick, long, heavy lashes. They are a deep shade of Oxford blue with flecks of black that she clearly inherited from her grandfather, Mamoru. She is fairly and pale, with an even tone and no visible freckles, moles, birthmarks, or blemishes. But, she does have the standard golden crescent moon on the center of her forehead. Chiyoko's cheeks are a natural blush and her lips have a soft pink tint to them. 

Chiyoko's everyday wear is much more relaxed than most would expect. She prefers too look nice, but will always take comfort over fashion.Chiyoko prefers floral prints and lighter colors such as peaches, white, cremes, soft blues, and beige. She is usually seen wearing a comfortable form fitting v-neck or crew neck t-shirt in a solid color or a blouse, denim shorts or capris, and comfortable shoes. She prefers cooler, fall weather and has a large collection of sweaters and cardigans that is so abundant her friends tease her. It is rare to see Chiyoko in a skirt or in a dress, an the few instances that Chiyoko will wear a dress are formal events or if it is a particularly hot day in the summer.

Last edited by Sailor Elysion on 6th November 2013, 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kingdomofribbon http://ribbonlace.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature Request!   Avatar and Signature Request! I_icon_minitime6th November 2013, 11:11 am

Hon for some reason I can't pull up the draft of your OC. I would love to give this a try, If you want to pm me the reference I can see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature Request!   Avatar and Signature Request! I_icon_minitime6th November 2013, 11:20 am

Okay thanks! I'll PM it to you! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kingdomofribbon http://ribbonlace.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature Request!   Avatar and Signature Request! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top