The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite/Best Games of 2015?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Favorite/Best Games of 2015? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 12:32 pm

What were some of your favorite games that came out in 2015? Or perhaps you didn't buy/play anything released in 2015 but played a game new to you in 2015?

What were your favs?

For me, I haven't played a whole lot of games this year. However, I've been into some more casual stuff lately. I have picked up a lot of things from Humble Bundle for PC this year.

One game was a visual novel/RPG "Loren the Amazon Princess". It was actually pretty fun and Ive done one play through so far which averaged out to 28 hours. I'd definitely like to go through and play again and try to unlock all the romances. xD

Next on the list is "Tabletop Simulator". I just recently got this game and it is probably one of the coolest party games for PC ever. You buy the game (which is half off right now on the Steam Sale) and then in the Steam Workshop you can get all sorts of board games and card games that you can play with friends. Examples of games being Settlers of Catan, Monopoly, Card Against Humanity, UNO, Connect 4, Risk and well you get the idea. Also best part: YOU GET TO FLIP THE TABLE. XD

Another one I've played, which while I don't think Id say is my favorite because I haven't played a whole lot, would be "Wurm Unlimited". If you've heard of Minecraft, Wurm is the game that inspired Minecraft. Wurm Online has beenaround for many years and has been a work in progress. You run around, build your own towns, have lots of skills involved, take care of animals, fight monsters. Its kind of like...a construction simulator with fantasy stuff mixed in.

This year "Wurm Unlimited" was released on Steam. It is a version of the game where people can run their own servers and essentially create their own worlds. If you are into these types of games, I'd recommend picking it up. Its usually around $29.99 on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 2:56 pm

Woah, hold up, BritButt. You are moving too fast for me. I'm still playing video games from 2007. Let me get caught up before you ask me about my favorite game from 2015. Ask again in like a decade.

Oh, wait! I played a little bit of Batman Arkham Knight before my husband convinced me to play the rest of the series, first. I love that there is the opportunity to play as Harley Quinn. I wasn't digging the heavy involvement of the Batmobile, though. I'm horribly with racing games and the very first Riddler challenge is a racing game in the Batmobile on a track that physically changes after every lap.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 11:19 pm

Anyone else? >.>
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime4th January 2016, 5:29 pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider looks amazing!

But.... I haven't played it, yet. It came out on Xbox One in 2015, but it won't reach PlayStation 4 (my console) until 2016. ):
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime18th January 2016, 11:02 pm

I'm liking Splatoon and Super Mario Maker a lot! I need to finish up the single player of Splatoon but the multiplayer is so darn addicting.

Super Mario Maker's a lot of fun despite it being a bit limited with options.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime19th January 2016, 8:17 am

Bascially just MM3DS and Triforce Heroes for me for 2015.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime19th January 2016, 1:35 pm

I really really enjoyed undertale as well as fallout 4. Hard to tell which other 2015 games I've enjoyed, since I've been playing a whole bunch, and some of them I thought were 2015 were actually like 2013-2014. I'm bad with original release dates haha.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime19th January 2016, 8:17 pm

If it makes it easier on yall they don't have to be released in 2015...just any games you played in 2015. xD
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime19th January 2016, 8:42 pm

Well, I've picked up Persona 3 and Persona 4 this year, though they're both PS2 games from the mid 2000s. They're both long, but really fun Dungeon RPG/visual novel thingies. The difficulty for some of the fights are Atlus hard though. XD I also bought Persona Q at a gamestop as a free purchase, and it's a cross with the Etrian Oddyssey genre of dungeon exploration where you have to draw the maps yourself.

I've also played Long Live the Queen and Undertale on PC, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon is getting defeated as soon as I have the time. ^^

Super Smash Bros 4 was also a really good game to play with a group, and still is this year.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 6:42 am

Omg I forgot all about Long Live the Queen! I picked it up during 2014's Winter Steam Sale and played it until I died. I need to play it again and try to not die. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 3:17 pm

I played a lot of new games last year. Hoo boy, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Slient Hill, The Wind Waker, Crash Bandicoot 2, ICO, and Shadow of the Colossus. Loved all of them (though none of them came out before 2005).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 5:54 pm

I only played a few new games in 2015 due to a busy work schedule but the two big games I played were Splatoon and Undertale. The multiplayer in Splatoon is just so addictive and I've almost reached level 50. As for Undertale, one of the most enjoyable stories in any video games I have played in the longest time.
Back to top Go down
http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite/Best Games of 2015?   Favorite/Best Games of 2015? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite/Best Games of 2015?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top