The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 1:39 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 7C92QEm

Sailor Leviathan kept her eyes forward as much as she could. She knew they had to keep going North if they ever were to save the planet. But the they had to deal with the crazed monsters. Were the mountains always like this? Filled with terrifying creatures (besides the dragons?"

"Fighting. Fighting. Lots of fighting," she said to the guard next to her. "I was really hoping this would just be a walk in the park. Look, what's-your-name, you've got experience fighting creatures of the deep right? They had to have taught you guys that stuff. Or are you guys really just for show like a lot of people say you are?"

Her face became somber as she glanced back.

You guys,
she asked mentally, you OK over there? I'm not much help what illusions being pretty useless against non-intelligent things. Bummer, really.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 4:12 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Enyali12
The eel had been vanquished, but almost immediately something smashed into it from the other side; Enyalius pulled her sword free by putting her foot to the creature and kicking back; she spread her arms, moving instinctively to cover Achelois should something emerge violently from the dead creature, but instead it just rocked back in its original direction. As Amatheia cried out an attack, she realized something had come from the other direction, and her brows knitted - had Amatheia seen it and chosen not to report it, or had she not been looking out into the darkness, as Enyalius had instructed? She kicked her feet and swam high enough to see the creature - another of the tentacled things that had gotten her had Shadow pinned to the eel; she moodily wondered if he would claim later that the creature was picking on him 'based on his appearance and identity.' She turned her back on the battle to look ahead, down the path Leviathan had said would lead them to the chaos seed, and swam in that direction, heading towards the end of their group, towards where she believed Nix to be.

It wasn't as if she had abandoned the fight - by the mental conversation going on, she figured they had the squid - but she honestly wasn't too keen on the idea of personally helping Shadow. 

'Watch the barbs,' she offered, thinking of Oberon and Sedna - Amatheia didn't attack up close - 'I think they're poisoned.'

She lowered herself back down to the average level of the others once she cleared Leviathan, the guard, and Ribbon; noticing how well Nocturnus was protecting the latter raised her spirits a bit - she was so promising - but she only offered the girl a nod before she spoke, deciding that with the mess of a battle behind them, keeping their voices down wouldn't help much. "See anything, Nix?"

Battle wrote:
Vampire Squid thrashes its tentacles around, still trying to turn, and  attempts to attack Oberon![HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrG
Does it hit? Critical hit grants poison status!
How much damage?
--STR 9
--Armor -3
----Total of 9 points of damage

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQVSedna attempts to attack the Vampire Squid with her Halberd!
Did it hit?
It misses! The Vampire Squid was writhing too much!
Does it hit Shadow?[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5
Hit! As the Vampire Squid was writhing, it must have hit the edge of Sedna's halberd and mislaid her thrust, else unintentionally (but happily for it) accidentally put Shadow in its path!

How much damage?[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5
--STR 10
--WPN 2
--Armor (none; twilight fortress outside armor, no armor deduction)
----Total of 17 points of damage deflected by Twilight Fortress! 1 HP remain of Twilight Fortress!

------------------End of Round One-----------
The poison remains; [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Fx0SKC Enyalius loses 2 HP

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5 Shadow attempts to attack the Vampire Squid with his sword!
Did it hit?
 Shadow's Twilight Fortress pushes the enemy back far enough to attempt an attack!
--
How much damage?
--STR 10
--WPN 2
----Total of 17 points of damage

Vampire Squid recoils from Shadow's attack, and attempts to strike him in return![HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5
Does it hit? Critical hit grants poison status!
It misses!
Does it hit Sedna? Sedna was close by!
--6 Sedna is poisoned!

How much damage?[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQV
--STR 9
--Armor -3
----Total of 12 points of damage

Guard wrote:
The guard seemed to bristle with her question, a little defensive at the way she hinted he could be dismissed. "We are trained to defend Pearl City from threats, such as these," he replied, though the end to his sentence wavered.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 7:27 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

She hissed as the squid writhed, hitting her. Enya's warning came too late for her to avoid it. I have been hit, and I have probably been poisoned as well. Who all has injuries from the squid? She asked, needing to make a mental tally of who she needed to heal. 

Frustrated at the squid, she grabbed one of her daggers from where she kept them at the small of her back and made a slashing movement in front of her, careful to keep it close to herself as to not injure nearby companions. 

She used Moonlight Kiss :
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 8:40 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 ElrbPPL

The sounds of battle raged once more behind her, but Nix resisted the urge to turn around. She trusted the others to be able to handle it; until she heard a call for help, she would not abandon her post and jeopardize the safety of the path on this direction as well. Besides, given the cramped space, she’d probably do more damage than she could help.

Finally something shifted in the darkness ahead. Nix saw what looked like reflections of two big eyes and the sense of someone watching her. She straightened up and readied herself in a defensive position; Ribbon and Nocturnus were right behind her and there was no way she was letting anything get past her to them. She glanced surreptitiously toward the northeast pass and felt that same presence over there.

As if sensing the appearance of new enemies, moments later Enyalius joined her, and Nix moved closer to the other senshi so she wouldn’t alert whoever was watching when she spoke. Speaking through the telepathic line seemed like it would only distract those still fighting behind them and that was the last thing they needed.

“I can feel something’s presence on both passages now. I’m fairly certain I’m seeing eyes in both directions. In any case, be ready for an ambush… unless you want to beat them to it? If they get past us…” she let her sentence trail off, sure that Enyalius would understand what she meant; the people they needed to protect the most were right behind them.

They were kind of cornered here and she didn’t like the fact that there were no other exits.

Whatever was coming must not get past her and Enya at any cost, then.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 9:31 pm

Amatheia watched with grim satisfaction as the icicles hit the squid, but her expression flickered a moment to one of mild horror as she realized she had also hit Shadow in the process. “I am sorry, Shadow! I did not mean....I will be more careful.” She used the mental connection, her emotions roiling with guilt and regret under the cold wall at the forefront of her mind.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself, then opened her eyes and swam as close as she dared, still just out of reach of the squid's tentacles. She laid her arms at her sides, slightly spread out a bit as she began singing softly. This was not sharp and powerful like her previous songs, but alluring and almost soothing in an icy way. Her brooch began to glow more brighter in its gentle wave like pulsing as she closed her eyes, focusing on her song.

The power behind the song grew and grew, as if the listener were being wrapped in a blanket of icy dreams, and the water around her began to drop rapidly in temperature. She opened her eyes half way now, and began swaying back and forth slowly, a current of cold water washing from her in the direction of the squid to swirl around the side of it facing her.

Keep away from the creature unless you can tolerate cold as I can. This will not be pleasant. I will try not to affect you, Shadow.” She grimly warned in the mental connection.

Attack!:
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 10:55 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
This could go wrong in so many ways and now that he was seeing it, he regretted asking for help. Amatheia's attack had hit Shadow and so had Sedna's... He was already wincing from that when the squid hit him, the senshi staggering back with a hiss. Poison. Great. Their pain. Awesome.

Enyalius and you are the only one... for now.

He felt the guilt, felt the white dot's worry, frowned and when he heard Sedna and Amatheia, he leaped for the nearest wall, uncertain if he was going to be able to avoid being a bystander victim of any of those attacks, gritting his teeth. They were disorganized and suddenly he missed Enyalius' clear and concise orders.

This alley is way to thin for magical use. I do have respect for your powers to both, but I also value all of your lives and mine by extension.

On that, following after Amatheia's attack, not entirely registering that it could be still freezing there, he climbed again in order to jump back on the squid, aiming for a part of the body that was further away from Shadow's position with one sword, while with the other he tried to poke its eye out. It had worked once before, and if they were lucky it would at least confuse it enough to allow any of them the chance to finish it. Or it would bring its attention to him, giving anyone a chance to hit it also. Either way, to hell with it.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 20th January 2016, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th January 2016, 11:43 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Achelo10
Achelois hung back with the others, having figured like Enya said, material weapons were best in the small space.  She thought the squid would be dealt with much quicker than it should have been.  Even though Enya was near Nix, Nocturnus, and Ribbon, she decided to swim up enough to see the other senshi in their battle.  It seemed that there were several wounds between Shadow, Sedna, and Oberon.  While the area seemed small for all of the fighters there, she had good sight on Oberon and Sedna.  Hopefully Sedna would have an easier time of healing Shadow's wounds than her.  She focused her energy on the two, splitting the calm, healing energy between them.  She focused in her mind, letting her thought become loud enough to be heard,

Sedna, I can help you and Oberon, but I'll need you to get Shadow.  Even her presence of mind was calm, from previous experience she was concerned about how having so many people connected affected Oberon.  She hoped that keeping her energy and mind calm while connected would help the senshi focus and not lose herself.  Besides it was just a squid, they could handle it.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 6:57 am

I think we need to get ride of this squid before we do that, Shadow looks like he's in a bit of a tight spot. Can anyone maybe move the eel away to give him some more room? Sedna asked using the link. If they could move the eel away, they would have a little more room to maneuver and could get shadow out of the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 11:25 am

Battle wrote:

Achelois uses Wide Heal to heal (3MP) Oberon and Sedna!
How much healed each?
--CTRL 17
--MP 1
----Total of 22 points healed to be split between targets; based on remaining hp, oberon accepts 9 hp; 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Ixu3eoAmatheia uses Arctic Tide Serenade (5 MP) and attempts to hit the Vampire Squid!
Does it hit?
--Amulet! 6 Critical Hit! The squid's body temperature drops!
How much damage?
--MP 3
--CTRL 7
----Total of 13 points of damage!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrGOberon is in the space between Amatheia and the Squid! Her body temperature lowers, messing with her movement speed! Oberon's dexterity decreases to half normal speed!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQVSedna uses Moonlight Kiss (4 MP) and attempts to hit the Vampire Squid!
Does it hit?
Hit!
The beam spreads in the an arc motion; does it accidentally hit an ally?
--6 critical hit!
Does it hit Shadow or Oberon or both? 1=shadow 2=oberon 3=both
As Oberon rushes in to attack with her twin blades, slowed by Amatheia's attack, she is hit by Sedna's attack!

How much damage?
--MP 2
--CTRL 6
Total of 11 points of damage!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQVSedna does (6- ARMOR3) 3 points of damage to Oberon! [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrG(higher hit roll)
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQVSedna does 5 points of damage to the Vampire Squid!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrGOberon attempts to attack the Squid!
Does it hit? eye aiming!
Does hit hit?
How much damage?
--STR 8
--WPN 1
----Total of 10 points of damage

The Squid is defeated!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 12:11 pm

As expected the cold between the squid and him was dreadful. He wasn't against a bit of cold, in fact, he could appreciate it when he wasn't already underwater and trying to fight. It messed with his speed, speed that usually was what actually made him dangerous in a fight, but he pushed through it. This squid had to die, the clock was ticking and if he never was claustrophobic, he really was starting to feel pressured between two walls of rock.

Sedna's attack hit him, he realized in his momentum, but the short-lived pain was ignored for the single-minded goal his head was wrapped around.

His sword finally met flesh and soon enough he was floating beside a corpse. Now that the rush from the fight was fading, Oberon could clearly feel the throb at the back of his head and a certain sense of dizziness in being subjected to white noise for so long.

He glanced at Shadow, but blinked away, massaging his temple slowly.

That was... interesting.

The squid is dealt with. How does it look back there?

He made no comments on the fight, nodding at the fighters that held position with him, then gathered warmth in his mental castle, a whispered thank you sent under the radar, accompanied by gratitude, to Achelois' mind. He pushed himself off the ground swimming above the defeated monsters, then landing again to join with the others. Being separated from a group never ended well in many missions he'd been sent to, so the sooner they'd be back together, the better.

He would have to remember to ask, if he could, if Shadow could still, at least, hear the others or if the shield cut him from everyone entirely. If he was trying to keep feeding Shadow's mind with everyone's voice, he wasn't actually in the man's head to know if it was working.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 21st January 2016, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 12:34 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Ua0cg9t

The squid was defeated, thankfully, but she couldn't feel relief just yet. There was something else going on down the other paths, based on Nix's comments. Nor could she take the time to appreciate the positive eye contact from her hero, Sailor Enyalius. There was still much to do.

"How are you doing?" she whispered to Ribbon, wishing again that this reunited moment with her friend could not be during a time of peace and relaxation.

Nocturnus was careful not to let herself be distracted, even as she took this moment to direct part of her attention towards her companion. There was no way to tell what kind of aquatic monster would strike next—and in these close quarters, she was still ill-suited to use any of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 1:19 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Ribbon-002
Ribbon closed her eyes the moment she and Nocturnus had come to rest, pretending not to hear the ambush the senshi had set up and the squish-like sound their weapons made when cutting into the giant eel thing (which was way huge and incredibly creepy with it's disgusting jutting lower jaw and those janky teeth and -- just eww) but her eyes opened again when the second battle started up, the mental cries holding her attention captive as the occasional light and waft of cold water made it over the top of the eel and started sinking down to her face and body. Why did she have to be so under-dressed?

When Oberon said the coast was clear, she started to relax - nobody had died, right? Well, beyond the water-creatures. When Nocturnus asked her question, Ribbon didn't make eye contact, instead looking back at the eel, towards the re-arrival of the party members who had been stuck on the other side. "I'm fine," she lied, forcing her voice to be light and airy, casual even, "Totally fine." She squeezed Nocturnus's hand, though, suggesting that might not be entirely true.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 1:36 pm

With the squid finally dead, Eshana summoned her magic and used Oceans' Grace on Shadow's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 1:50 pm

Battle wrote:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQVSedna uses Ocean's Grace (5 MP) on Shadow[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5
How much health restored?
--CTRL 6
--MP 3
----Total of 15 HP restored

EXP
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQV Sedna gains 5+15=20 EXP

Sedna has 44/50 EXP towards lvl 5

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrG Oberon gains 17 EXP
Oberon is level 1! Oberon gained 1 attribute point; he will be able to spend this point after the battle situation ends
Oberon has 17/20 EXP towards lvl 2

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Zwv4M5 Shadow gains 17 EXP
Shadow has 17/20 EXP towards lvl 2

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Ixu3eo Amatheia gains 21 EXP
Amatheia gains a level! Amatheia is level 2! Amatheia gained 1 attribute point; she can spend this point after the battle situation ends.
Amatheia has 5/30 EXP towards lvl 3

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Achelois Achelois gains 22 EXP
Achelois is level 6! Achelois gains 2 attribute points; she can spend them after the battle situation ends
Achelois has 15/70 EXP towards lvl 7

Enya listened closely to Nix's soft words, her eyes staring forward into the darkness, trying to catch any of the indications of life that Nix had found; instead, she only felt the sensation of being watched. She caught Nix's meaning in her suggestion to attack first: Nocturnus was behind them, with Ribbon, and Leviathan beyond them; if this Chaos Seed had been like the last, it might require Leviathan to deliver the finishing blow, as Andromeda and Achelois had. Her heart constricted - if this were true, even if a hero had arisen on Enyalius to fight back, their entire venture was doomed from the start without her. What were they doing now? How many hours did they have left? She could only approximate how long it had been since the Crone had given them their 7-hour countdown, and there was no guarantee that estimation was exactly accurate, or if she had rounded up or down. It had felt like hours had passed between leaving the castle, fighting the creature that had been trying to move on Pearl City - were there others there now? - treating with the dragon, dealing with the squid, then the eel, and now the other behind them. Combined with simple travel time, had it been two hours? Three? How much time did Enyalius Leviathan have left?

She squint her eyes, concentrating, bringing herself back to the moment, "They know we're here," Enyalius replied quietly, "Why haven't they attacked us yet? It would have been the better move; to flank us as we had flanked the eel..." This was starting to feel familiar; a dark presence ahead, one that didn't take advantage of its surroundings to get in an attack first... 

'Interesting,' Enyalius replied cryptically to Oberon; she had no intention of elaborating --

Quote :
An earthquake rocks the area, the energy rippling beneath them! Above, sharp cracks shatter the peaceful deep water as rocks dislodge from the mountainsides and begin to slide down either face, straight towards them!

The pass they take refuge in is small; it can be easily covered in a rockslide!

You have 5 hours to respond with your action, be it to run/swim away (make sure to mention the direction), to attempt to block the rocks from hitting you (no guarantee you won't be buried ♥), or to stand there staring up at them or whatever. Players may request other players take their characters with them in their escape via skype chat if they are unable to respond within the 5 hours limit.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:05 pm

He took 'interesting' as: 'we probably have a situation but that's all you are going to get' and thus asked for no more, quickly jogging back to them when the earthquake started. He stopped, looked around, then up, not thinking before he lifted a hand up.

"Oberon Shield!"

He concentrated on all the dots inside his mind and everyone but him was soon surrounded by a blue translucent forcefield. He gritted his teeth but kept himself from panicking, barely resisting the urge to push himself off the ground and up. Instead, he kept to the ground, following behind Enyalius without thinking.

Those shields can crumble, but I cannot offer more right now. If it gets as strong as last time, or stronger we could be overwhelmed here, we should move.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 21st January 2016, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:17 pm

They couldn't get a break. As soon as she had finished healing Shadow, an Earthquake hit the area they were in. Allowing instinct to guide her, she swam back the way they had come from, getting away from the two faces of the mountains that were tumbling rocks down on top of them. 

How were they going to continue and defeat the Chaos egg when it seemed as if the entire planet was against them?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:20 pm

Quote :
Brownie Point EXP!
From the Attack on Pearl City, through dealings with dragon, until they defeated the Vampire Squid
Remember~ wrote:
Commend Senshi in the party for their creativity! These Brownie Points cannot be awarded for actions that resulted in normal EXP gain (hurting or healing), but anything else goes, from using a power creatively or asking just the right question; if you think it deserves commendation, tell me about it below~

Note~ if no specific action/thought process/etc. is cited, it won't count towards the winning vote! ((Ex: "Sailor Mud because her uniform is brown and that's unfortunate XD" would _not_ count, but "Sailor Mud because she came up with the idea to crawl through the mud to escape!" would; "Sailor Sky because she's too adorable" would _not_ count, but "Sailor Sky because she stayed positive, and that positively affected the rest of the party!" would!)) You're still free to leave random remarks (they'll still be posted XD) but the vote itself won't go towards brownie point achievement!
In the following, votes made (/ parts of votes made) that are discounted via the above 'note' will be struck through XD

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Nix
Freezing the Dragon
Useful powers and straight to the point + she's cool okay
For great freezing dragon idea!
Coming up with the idea to freeze the dragon instead of killing it

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Fx0SKC
For not strangling Shadow xD yet
Yay for badass senshi
Bein' useful! (note from kyra: in future, example would be better than general statement xD)

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Achelois
Being super powerful and KO the monster (she got exp for that XD)
Please keep healing us

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Leviathan
Stubborn refusal to let people attack the innocent dragon; attempting to diplomatically solve the solution!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 LittleNocturnus
Baby senshi helping Ribbon around

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Oberon
Because she had the mental link in place to be use for situations like the that just happened!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Sedna
Showing initiative at the beginning of both potential battles!
Squid killa

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Shadow
For not throwing up and causing the event to be over before it began XD

EXP
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Nix Nix gains 2 EXP!

As we have multiples with 1 (counted) vote each, I rolled a die, it landed on 3, so...

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 LittleNocturnus Nocturnus gains 1 EXP!

Thank you for brownie point voting~
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:32 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Achelo10
So even though the squid was finally dealt with, there was no time because another earthquake was shaking the area.  Achelois heard the crack and looked up to see that rocks were falling down the face of the mountains.   No rest for the weary....  She swam towards Enya and the others, it being the nearest exit to her.  She kept her eyes on Nocturnus and Ribbon, if for any reason they needed assistance, but she also wanted the younger senshi to have the chance to help during a crisis like this.  So with an eye out, she moved for the open area just to the north of them.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:37 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 7C92QEm

Sailor Leviathan's face fell. She didn't mean to insult the guard, but she could only blame herself. After all, if this was how much she knew about her own royal guard, could she ever be called a leader for her people. She sighed and immediately turned toward the others with a triumphant, fake grin.

"You guys... you guys have worked hard and you've all earned your EXP! Congratulations!"

But just after she said it, another earthquake began. Her face turned pale, knowing exactly what was in store. She wanted to scream, but she held it in. If the group didn't get out of this, they'd be dead and, more importantly, the planet wouldn't be saved.

She suddenly used Leviathan Illusion. It was a giant arrow in neon lights pointing North to where they needed to go with what appeared to be a chibified neon light version of Sailor Saturn of all people, resting on the top of it. She had a wink and her tongue sticking out and carried her signature Silence Glaive lazily. She looked more tipsy than anything else.

"You all don't have time to die here! Let's go! Follow the great Sailah Sahtan!"

She gripped the guard's hand tightly and began to lead him safely away.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 21st January 2016, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 2:50 pm

Quote :

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Oberon Oberon uses Oberon Shield on the party! (6MP)
Each shield will block up to 
--6 base
----7 points of damage!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Lp9p5j Leviathan uses Illusion (4MP) to create a neon sign! As it is an illusion, the rocks will fall right through~ The neon sign is now on the map.
She felt the vibrations around her before they showed themselves, and Ribbon tensed; as rocks cracked above them, she grabbed Nocturnus's hand tighter, and kicked forward with all her might, grabbing the rough rock to her side to propel her forward, aiding her poor attempt at swimming. Nocturnus had always saved her, but this time she could save Nocturnus, or try to! 
spoiler wrote:
Ribbon is not fast. Aurae gave permission to save Nocturnus, but this was before I remembered that Ribbon is not fast and she still sucks at swimming but gosh darn it, she's gon' try. Without additional aide, the pair will still make it out, but they'll be hit by a rock or two before clearing the slim pass.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 3:02 pm

As the earthquake began, Enyalius looked to Nix, their eyes meeting, her look communicating her feeling that the choice to head forward first or wait had been taken away from them, their hand forced to keep moving forward, regardless of what those creatures could be. She turned to check on the others as a translucent shield formed over her head - she and Nix were near the edge of the pass, but several were still in there and could be hurt; images of the previous day's disaster from falling stalactites was fresh in her memory, as was the tense operation of freeing Nocturnus from beneath the rubble. Her eyes found Achelois first; to her relief, the blonde was coming right for her, but was looking back; she followed her gaze as Leviathan and the guard rushed past, and saw Ribbon and Nocturnus.

She understood why Achelois had not rushed in to save them - given any other circumstance, Enyalius would have done the same, giving Nocturnus the opportunity as a fledgling senshi to get her charge to safety, but now Achelois was out in the clearing and it was Ribbon who was attempting to pull Nocturnus along, and from what she knew of Ribbon, that wasn't the best survival plan. She wasn't going to dig out Nocturnus again. Her sword and shield vanished.

She shot forward, closing the distance between them pretty quickly for an armored swimmer, and scooped Nocturnus up with one arm and took Ribbon's hand with the other, and swam as hard as she could to clear the pass before the rocks fell.

Once clear, she released the both of them, and moved to stand beside Achelois, looking left and right, to see if either creature would show itself.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 5:04 pm

Amatheia relaxed into her normal demeanor as the squid stopped moving. She gave a somewhat grim and sorrowful smile of satisfaction. Then things began shaking again and she blinked in surprise, looking upward. But Oberon had cast a shield. But it wouldn't last long according to its caster. They needed to move, now.

Then Leviathan had made a sign pointing the way to go. As means of apologizing for previously hurting him, she quickly swam to Shadow and grabbed him by the arm, grateful for the sleeves that masked some of his body heat, and swam swiftly for the north.

Last edited by Crystalsetsuna on 21st January 2016, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 5:07 pm

Enyalius’ wondering made Nix wonder if they were, perhaps, running into another dragon or guardian of some sort seeing that the last time something had simply watched them rather than attacked them, that was the case. She made a mental note not to attack before making sure whatever was waiting for them was dangerous.

As the earthquake began, suddenly a giant neon light appeared, directing them where to go. She caught Enyalius’ look and understood that they were left with no choice. The way the sign was pointing was also directly towards the path of the two presences, but seeing that that way was her closest exit, they didn’t exactly have a better option. So once the others began evacuating that way, she also swam forward to the north, joining the group that had cleared the pass there, still on her guard. She positioned herself at the easternmost of the group, closest to the enemy on that side as she was still invisible with intent to intercept any incoming attack.

For everyone on the north, watch your back. I sensed something on both directions we have not explored yet before the earthquake began.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 21st January 2016, 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 5:26 pm

As soon as the eel was dead, Callisto dropped her shield again, only to realize that another squid had gone after the group. She wasn't close enough to assist, and the few people that the squid had pinned down were stuck in too small of an area to maneuver. Going over there would only further clutter them. The second squid was quickly defeated, though Sedna had been poisoned in the fight, and just as Callisto was about to join the rest of the group down the next trench, an earthquake started up. The cliffsides shuddered and collapsed, shedding rocks on top of them. 

Against he instinct to run, Callisto hesitated and looked around to see if there were any stragglers, and then started swimming towards Sedna. 

"Major Guard!" She summoned her larger shield to compound Oberon's effect as she moved, moving it overhead to protect her like a curved umbrella. Any rocks would hopefully tumble off of it instead of crushing her.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st January 2016, 9:12 pm

To some mild amusement, Shadow was able to hear voices while his attention was otherwise consumed by the fight and the upkeep of his Twilight Fortress. They were somewhat distant and difficult to hear clearly, like sports commentators working at an underpowered AM radio station.

Once the squid was defeated, Shadow released the few remaining energies that allowed his shield to retain its form. Sedna had nearly broken it outright, but Shadow could always reform the barrier as long as he still possessed the necessary mystical strength. If the cost of keeping his limbs and/or organs intact was a little bit of mental fatigue, he considered it a cost well counted.

"Thank you," Shadow uttered briefly to Sedna as he extracted the frozen needle from his shoulder. The wounds from the icy razors were already beginning to close, while the dull pains of the squid's tackle were already beginning to fade. He looked quite relieved to be through with the second of those hungry little bastards, if not surprised by the receipt of magical healing.

And that was when the rocks started to shake again.

Shadow barely had the time to think of his own escape route, much less actually follow through on those plans. Sailor Amatheia had grasped his arm and began to swim out of narrow mountain pass. If some other pressing concern hadn't seized his attention, he would have been sorely tempted to question the mermaid senshi about her body temperature. As the pair swam together, Shadow reached out to Oberon's telepathic network to form a brief and concise question; he had not communicated through this means since his brief warning following the sudden attack from the squid.

Where is Ribbon?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2016, 3:38 pm

In the end, they had both been saved by Enyalius - she could move so quickly! - and deposited unceremoniously in the middle of the awaiting group as the others took their places, looking at the paths; the vibrations from the earthquake-caused-rockslide were unignorable, but Ribbon felt like she could take a risk in looking behind her because the others seemed to think this place safe. Taking Nocturnus's hand again, she looked over her shoulder, brushing her floating pink hair aside as best she could, as large black rocks started striking the ground, burying the pass. 

Where is Ribbon?

Ribbon's eyes widened as her pupils constricted. She turned around completely, afraid of what she saw -- She couldn't make out Shadow, but she thought she had seen a flash of Amatheia's hair between rocks as they fell --
Quote :

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 CallistoCallisto uses Major Guard to protect herself against falling rocks!
-------

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Amatheia [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Shadow Amatheia and Shadow were far too far away from the northern opening to make it through in time! They are bombarded by rocks! Despite both character's high dexterity, the distance to cover was too great in the fractions of a second they had to get out of the way. 
There are many, many rocks coming down in this rock slide. Big rocks, little rocks, rocks from different heights with different potential energies and thus different forces with which to strike. I'll split these rocks up into six categories: fast (high height), medium (middle height), slow (low height), and heavy, light:

HeightMassDamage
(d20 rolled;
arranged logically)
#Rolled
(d6 rolled)
HighBig204
HighSmall124
MedBig196
MedSmall115
LowBig65
LowSmall63

Roll Details - Amatheia:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Amatheia Amatheia is Knocked Out and buried by rocks!
Roll Details - Shadow:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Shadow Shadow is Knocked Out and buried by rocks!

As the pair was midway through the passage, following behind those who had already fled, only those whom they passed and those who had been looking back on the rockslide could have noticed their disappearance; from those who could have been looking backward, a perception check (7+) is in order for the darkness and the confusion of the rockslide.
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 HUxoQV [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 L8yx0uSedna and Callisto saw Amatheia take Shadow and head down the pass!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Yyd8CPEnya and Achelois were looking the other way!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Ax0dPD Nix was looking the other way!
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 Lp9p5j Leviathan and the Guard were heading away from the rockslide!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 PJkdMF Ribbon was looking back! Perception check passes; Ribbon saw them buried
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 ZukxCX Nocturnus wasn't looking in that direction(i rolled for it)
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 NClHrG Oberon can feel the disturbance through the telepathic connection!

Ribbon sucked in a huge breath, choking on the water in her throat; she sputtered, reaching for her neck as she pointed frantically backward, her mind screaming what her vocal chords could not, 'SHE'S BURIED!! AMATHEIA WAS IN THERE!'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2016, 5:08 pm

Enyalius winced and turned sharply as Ribbon's voice bombarded her senses, her eyes first taking in the choking girl - who would be fine - and then the passage, where the final rocks had been falling. Amatheia? Her mouth turned down in an intense frown as she faced the northern and eastern paths, thinking only of time. They didn't have time for this. Under that mass of rocks, at those speeds... Amatheia could very well be dead, and they didn't have hours to go searching for her, not with the Chaos Seed only hours away from maturing and whatever fresh hell these two creatures could bring ahead of them.

Could they handle splitting forces? Send some back to try to find her while others continue forward for the seed? ... If they split some of the stronger fighters would have to go with them to defend them; could they handle the loss, or should they wait until the task is completed before attempting to find them?

She glanced over to Achelois; she had been doing more with her magical abilities lately, rather than holding back for healing; did Achelois have the reserves to revive Amatheia? That typically took a lot out of her, and she doubted that the eel they faced was the eel the Crone had warned them against; could they afford to risk Achelois's magic potential to bring back Amatheia, whose miscommunication on Andromeda had wasted energy and time, when Achelois might need that magic later to save herself? Or Nocturnus?

She returned her attention ahead of them; she could barely make out a shape in the darkness. What was there, and why hadn't it attacked them?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2016, 6:32 pm

There's a good chance Shadow is buried under there with her. Amatheia had grabbed him as she swam up the pass. Callisto and I are going to have to swim up and over to rejoin you, we'll be with you momentarily. 

Turning to Callisto, she gestured before beginning to swim up so she could get over the fallen debris.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2016, 8:41 pm

The path behind them was gone, and the next thing she heard was Ribbon’s scream. Nix winced at the intensity of the emotion and glanced back at the pile of rocks, but could see nothing. Had one of them been buried by the rock slide? Or rather—as she heard Sedna’s comment—two? Her heart felt the sensation of being squeezed as she considered that they could have lost someone. It pained her, and her first instinct was to go help, but seeing the massive pile of rocks gave her pause; her mind going from the emotional reaction to the logical one. Was anyone among them even strong enough to dig all of that up? It would likely require all of them. And after that… would there even still be someone alive beneath all that? They had healers, but even healers could not revive the dead. How long would it take to dig, with the potential to only find a corpse?

She didn’t voice these thoughts because they sounded harsh and heartless, but in the face of the peril the planet was facing… the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the few.

She returned her attention to the mysterious creature ahead of her, leaving the decision to save the others in the hands of the healer—as she would be the one burdened by the brunt of the task anyway—and moved forward ever so slightly in an attempt to identify what was blocking their way and to assess the threat. If they were going to discuss potential rescue, she wanted to be sure someone was still paying attention to what could be another threat looming so close ahead.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2016, 10:23 pm

It came faster than his mind could register, but if nothing showed in their shared connection, a plaintive sound erupted from his mouth and it took most of his willpower not to simply go crumbling to the ground. He closed his eyes, his mind buzzing when Ribbon screamed in the connection, the dots of Amatheia and Shadow shaking but still there, faint, unconscious. All he could tell for certain was that they were still alive, but that was all. If their brain functions had suddenly stopped, he would have lost them.

He opened his mouth to speak, considering he wasn't sure he could keep his inner voice from showing through their connection, but nothing left his throat, still shaken. His eyes darted to both directions ahead of them, both swords weakly hanging against his sides. He took in a sharp breath, glancing at Enyalius. Would she leave them behind? If she did, he would simply follow, even if it didn't sit right with him.

They are alive.

He breathed out in their minds, his voice pained, even though he was starting to seem stronger on his feet. It was meant only as a fact, not a pleading, his posture not as military perfect as it would usually be. He needed to shake out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Back to top