The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 3:47 pm

Dragon wrote:
The dragon snorted quietly to Leviathan's vouch, and replied cryptically, "Stopping the quakes, of which we were wrongly accused." His eyes glared, obviously affronted by the past accusation, and continued in similar tones, "And this is not where I dwell, fishwoman. It is where I guard." His tone held a quiet challenge, his massive tail twitching in aggravation.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 4:05 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Enyali12
Enyalius watched the back-and-forth with the dragon, trying to be more interested than she was, trying to force focus to distract her from the pain in her chest; her eyes lingered on Leviathan, wondering if she, too, felt this pain, or if it had subsided once she had returned to her homeworld. Was it the call that hurt, the nearly irresistible urge to return home, or was it the chaos seed's influence over her planet that caused the agonizing sensation? Since searching for her planet, opening herself up to its draw and its shine, the pain had lessened for a moment, as though it were sentient and believed she was coming home, but now it was worse than ever, and watching this back and forth did little to alleviate it.

The insight to Leviathan's place was mildly interesting; the dragon's response to Shadow's question brought a smirk to her lips - he had gone and overstepped his boundaries for the dragon, too - and then quirked a silent brow at Amatheia's mental assumption.

'The crone placed Enoch and Guardian Leviathan with the Chaos Seed. Whomever that is, it is not him,' she thought back, 'But 'whomever that is' might be what the dragon is 'guarding.' She paused, thinking over Leviathan's plan, 'How intelligent are the dragons? Would he fall for illusionary clones? Would they speak or only look like us? How much would it tax you to do an illusion of that size?'
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 4:22 pm

There was a figurative maelstrom of thoughts, ideas, and theories swirling about the outsider's head. Amatheia confirmed the presence of another male being, possibly Enoch. But the crone had implied they were further into the maze than this periphereal location..

Oberon's mental networking was actually proving to be quite beneficial, despite his earlier worries. Parts of a plan were now beginning to take definition. Thank you, Amatheia; I think I understand why Scales is being salty. And if we need to use the illusion, Leviathan, I can volunteer myself to distract him while the rest of you get away.

Shadow wanted to call the dragon out on his pedantic reply, but settled on exhaling ocean water instead. Why would Scales misinterpret Shadow's meaning other than to frustrate the senshi and further urge them away? The representatives of Earth had about as much authority here as a waterlogged parking ticket.

Despite that setback, he wasn't quite ready to abandon their attempts at negotiating some useful information. It was clear that the creature was reaching the end of its patience, and they would either have to reach a diplomatic breakthrough or pass the creature's post through trickery. Force was the absolute last measure he wanted to consider.

Undaunted by the dismissal of his previous question, Shadow opened his mouth to speak again while gesturing to the senshi with his right hand. "All of us have interest in stopping the tremors, but I can only think of one reason why you would be so persistently defensive and evasive." He paused for a beat, then proceeded to explain his theory.

"Are you guarding someone, rather than something? Would you happen to be a parent?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 5:04 pm

dragon wrote:
The great eye twitched back to Shadow, and the voice dropped even lower, "Do you make further threats upon my kin?" His tail twitched in earnest now, making waves in the water that pressed back against them.
Enya tread the water carefully, pushing forward just enough to not bump back into Achelois whilst not moving forward toward the dragon and potentially inciting it further. If they were going to fight to get past it, she would much prefer that they initiate it rather than the other way around, especially as she had no idea where Nocturnus was at the moment. She clamped her teeth shut to bite back a remark and tried her best not to think so loud that the others could hear as she mentally berated Shadow and the 'only reason' he had come up with, her eyes intent on the sparks of light reflecting off of the beasts's claws. A parent? Really? She knew nothing about these dragons, but she knew that this dragon had stated it was not going to let them through until presumably Guardian Leviathan and Enoch solved the quake problem for the dragons - if it was guarding the pass to protect its young as well as to prevent others from entering or leaving, there could be a pretty big conflict of interests, not to mention that it had taken much offense to this place being called its home, almost as though it were an insult - to insult it further by suggesting it kept its young in a place he considered beneath him and been a bad move. That the dragon had apparently taken the question as a threat was just butter on the bread. 

She turned her head to keep the dragon half-in-site and looked to Achelois; Achelois was good with other beings; would she try something before they really had to test how their fighting styles worked under water?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 6:05 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
Leviathan's speech worried him. Not taken seriously? Not as powerful? Stupid dragon? There was one who had as much diplomacy as he had in moments of crisis... He followed the conversation attentively, but when Leviathan's voice echoed in his mind with a new plan, one he much preferred, she definitely had all his attention.

Is this creature's perception good? There would be little point in wasting your energy if they can see through illusions. I believe Sailor Nix could pass by herself since she is already invisible to the eye. And how likely is this dragon to attack us if he sees us trying to pass by despite its warning?

Tic toc goes the clock.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, grammar mistakes, etc, etc)
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 6:54 pm

Shadow's posture drooped, and for a moment, he seemed to be saddened by his inability to appeal to the dragon's kinder nature. Perhaps it never really existed, and all that was lying there was an unblinking eye connected to a large scaled body that was.. curled up.. on the mountain rocks.

He stiffened up after the dragon's low tone further took his words out of context, now suggesting he was attempting to harm its kin. He looked back up, breathing slowly as his mind began forming his thoughts into a coherent, seething ball of outrage.

"Oh, I don't know.." The lone male began with a lilting tone, then abruptly jabbed his sword into the ground, freeing his right hand so that an accusing finger could be levied in the direction of the dragon's iris. If Shadow's voice could have been described before as having the quality of a cool and soothing stream, it now carried the intensity of a raging river. "Maybe I wanted to threaten you and your kin with tranquility and an end to these unnatural quakes! Did you stop and think that we might want to fix that crisis?"

Shadow's hands clenched together, and his teeth ground together slightly as he proceded to air his next grievance at the serpent. He was visibly shaking during his speech; it took all of his concentration to keep his thoughts and emotions from spilling out over Oberon's mental link. "You complain about being wrongly accused of causing the tremors, but what are you personally doing to stop them? Nothing, besides warming up a cozy little pile of rock! While you say you're guarding this place, I say you're afraid of investing yourself into the core problem. It's far easier to sacrifice two people to whom you have no attachment, isn't it? At this point, there's no way you can be ignorant of what will happen if the quakes continue their present pattern."

Shadow paused to take a breath, then endeavored to complete the rest of his oration. His tone began to gradually decrease as he drew closer to his conclusion. "I'm getting tired of having my motives challenged based on my appearance and identity. If you have any interest in self-preservation, or even a shred of compassion for your brethren, you'd give us an opportunity to explain ourselves or, Cosmos willing, even aid us with information. That is all I want from you."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 7:31 pm

Dragon wrote:
Insulted, the dragon's eyes widened, his head pulling back to arch his neck aggressively, looking down upon Shadow as he began and finished his tirade. "IMPERTINENT, IGNORANT FOOL!" he bellowed, "I DO NOT ANSWER TO YOU, NOR DO I OWE YOU ANYTHING!"

He drew in water deeply and expelled it through his nose in a controlled fashion, obviously holding back from full strength, the blast aimed down and forward, towards Shadow.

Dragon uses mild-form Water Jet (4MP)!
Does it hit Shadow?
It hits!
Shadow is pushed backwards! 

Does it hit anyone else?
Oberon is on the ground, but Oberon is too far back! The others are above or behind Shadow, and so are not in the path of the jet; none else are affected!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 7:57 pm

It seemed impossible to look over the bulk of the creature and so Amatheia let herself sink gently in the water, coming closer to the ground once more. Her mind bubbled with light laughter in response to Shadow's name for the creature, and the amusing pun with the word 'salty'. As Leviathan made her comments thought, Amatheia thought more towards her than anyone else in the connection in response.

I do not think you lack intelligence, and I hold respect for you. You should not take yourself so lightly.” Then she was distracted, mildly startled by Shadows quiet but forceful speech. She actually turned her head, looking at him with a light blink and listening to him, taking in his words. She felt something perhaps approximate to sympathy for the man.

Then the dragon was retaliating against Shadow's words, though thankfully he did not seemed injured. She felt the beginning of frustration and sighed mentally, speaking once more to the yellow eyed senshi. “Leviathan, perhaps you should use your illusion if you would be so kind. Or perhaps we should simply take another route.”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 8:16 pm

"S-sorry," Sailor Leviathan responded nervously, "all your houses look like rocks to me."

Hearing Sailor Amatheia's mental request, she actually visibly shook her head. She looked back at her with somewhat terrified eyes.

If I fail the illusion, all the dragons could attack us, possibly killing you and dooming the planet. I need to try one more thing before I put off an unimaginative illusion.

"Please, listen!" she began, cringing when Shadow was pushed away by the water current right next to her. She tried desperately to seek a more patient solution than Shadow's harsh threats.

She stepped forward with a timid and fearful look. If she couldn't get this right, everything could be ruined.

"Leviathan is going to fall to the same fate as the other planets of the Tanakh System so long ago. It will crumble to ruin if these quakes continue. I know you can't trust my word. No one on Leviathan does, but I know Guardian Leviathan will reimburse you and your kin for any damages you hold us responsible for. The only person beyond your guard who has the power to stop the Chaos, the entity that started this whole mess, is Guardian Leviathan. My companions told me that several sailor soldiers are needed to destroy the Chaos weapon. If we can't get through, we all will die."

To the likely astonishment of the others, Sailor Leviathan bowed deeply toward the dragon. Something was clearly wrong with the power structure. The sailor soldier seemed less like a leader and more like a pawn in a game. She wasn't a princess. She wasn't a queen. She shared her name with the planet, but it seemed to mean nothing.

"Please let us through," she said with quivering lips. "I'm so sorry you were blamed for this. I apologize on behalf of Leviathan. The planet is at your mercy."

Sailor Nix, if you want to try looking past the dragon, I'll leave it up to you.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 13th January 2016, 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 9:54 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 ElrbPPL

Nix had been swimming in place for a while now, growing impatient as the back and forth resulted in nothing but irking the dragon further. Around the time Shadow started openly aggravating the dragon, Nix decided to cut her losses and abandon that road, since he was clearly destroying it so effectively, proven by how the next second the dragon openly attacked him. She used the moment when the dragon was distracted by the attack to swim further up and closer to the creature, careful with her movements so that she didn’t move so fast she created a clear disturbance in the water and current.

Leviathan’s blessing was all she needed to push through. Nix swam up and over, but maintained her distance so that she might see past the dragon and whatever or whoever was behind him, but did not actually go past him so that if by some hidden power he managed to see her, she wouldn’t get in trouble for clearly trying to get past after being forbidden to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th January 2016, 10:02 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Sailor18

Callisto stopped short when a low rumbling shook the water around them, and after Sailor Sedna sent out a warning attack, a huge, dark scaled sea dragon revealed itself. She tensed, awaiting it to lash out like the other wildlife corrupted by Chaos often did, but it seemed content to just...stay in place. 

Maybe it... wasn't tainted at all? Leviathan claimed it was a citizen of hers, even. Callisto stayed tensed, but did not make a move to attack, giving it th ebenefit of the doubt. If the others thought the dragon could be persuaded into moving on its own, that would be the faster and safer method. And so the discussion with the belligerent sea beast began.

Apparently, the dragon was bent on guarding something, and representatives of Planet Leviathan were already in the process of fixing what was wrong here. but why did it still refused to let them pass. Callisto became less and less certain that this would end well as the dragon's mood worsened, and then it outright pushed away Shadow.

No longer confident in Leviathan's ability to reason with the dragon, Callisto moved closer to the front of the group, expecting the entire confrontation to deteriorate into an actual fight.

"This does not appear to be going well...If this takes a turn for the worst, I am willing to stall the dragon so the rest of us can try to continue on." Callisto projected to the other senshi. There was no aggression in her mental voice, but a sort of tired resignation. The more time they wasted prodding this creature for tidbits of info, the less time they had to work with. 

Her shield could let her cover their escape for a few minutes without straining herself too badly, even if she had no desire to start a fight with a technically innocent being.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 5:29 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus watched the interactions with the dragon in tense silence. Her hand, still holding Ribbon's, provided a sense of security—a reminder of what she had decided to do in the event that this turned less diplomatic. The dark-hued girl wasn't afraid of the dragon, but she certainly didn't want to needlessly engage with it if it wasn't the Chaos Seed or related to it. That would only waste time.

Her mind wandered slightly, wondering if Ribbon had met dragons on her world or elsewhere. They were new to Nocturnus, although she had heard of the creatures before. But this was no time to be distracted. At the back of the party, closest to where they had entered the city, she kept looking around her in case something tried to sneak up on them. Hopefully they could press on soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 6:42 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Achelo10
At first Achelois watched in stunned silence at the back and forth between others, particularly Shadow, and the dragon before them.  It was clear from Leviathan that the dragons were not an enemy, so she was glad at least that the plan was not a violent one.  Achelois adjusted slightly, allowing room as Enya moved around just a bit before turning to make eye contact with her. 

Instead of sneaking around, maybe it would be better to simply turn around and go around the other way? She projected her thought out to the others.  For the time being, as she waited to hear the dragon's response to Leviathan's pleading.  However she hoped that maybe she could help out the situation and she released out calm energy to soothe the dragon's frustration.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 3:39 pm

Battle wrote:

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Ax0dPD Concentrating on seeing past the beast, Nix is able see the faint outline of one of Leviathan's citizens, his short-cropped seaweed hair moving in the current, his eyes on the dragon. He appeared to be a soldier, or a guard. He stood alone in the clearing of the mountain, though his gaze would twitch to the right, obviously looking down a connecting pass. 

His position was in the middle of a natural pocket formation within the mountains; a pile of rock partially blocked the exit to the next path; he did not seem keen on trying to make a break for it while the dragon was distracted.

Perception Check
Can the dragon sense Nix? For this sense and at his current distemperment, a 3 or more is sufficient
The dragon does not sense Nix.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Achelois%20sprite_zpssdpdyelkAchelois uses Calm for 2 MP.

Perception Check - the dragon's demeanor will be changing. 
Can the dragon sense Nix? For this sense and at his current state of calm, a 2 or more is sufficient

Dragon wrote:
The dragon turned its attention to Leviathan, apparently satisfied with what he had done to push Shadow away. When she began, his posture was very much the same - stern, proud, defensive - but as Achelois's calming energy enveloped him, he seemed to listen closer to Leviathan, and his stance dropped considerably. His eyes rolled to each of the senshi, even the pair hidden in the back, even at Nix, before returning to Leviathan. He seemed to be considering, yet battling with himself.

He did not speak aloud in a ringing voice, as he had been doing, but a quiet tone, his voice soft despite its rugged rumble, "Sailor Leviathan, it is for the honor of my kin and the protection of my people that I stand guard here. I cannot allow you to pass by, else my life and those of my children may be forfeit. If what you say is true, and the fate of our Tenakh cousins may be visited upon us without the assistance of these Sailor Warriors, I fear we have erred far beyond what can be corrected. We put our trust in the wrong people. 

"If there is hope yet, please, defeat me so that my children will not be punished for my betrayal."

The dragon returned Sailor Leviathan's bow.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 4:47 pm

I am able to see one of your people behind the dragon. He’s alone and is dressed like a guard or soldier. He does not appear to be doing anything or in danger. Nor does he seem in a hurry to escape. She reported what she saw as clearly as she could.

She pulled back as the dragon spoke again, its demeanor changing. He sounded sad and resigned, and Nix returned to the others’ side, waiting to see what Leviathan decided as she didn’t feel like attacking it without a direct order at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 7:15 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Eshana barely suppressed the urge to shake her head in absolute amazement at Shadows words to the dragon. The man, who fashioned himself as a leader, was lacking an extreme amount of tack or knowledge about how to talk to people or any creatures. One does not approach a being such as a dragon and make threats towards their kin, especially when all they were trying to do was help. What purpose did it serve? Did he think that it made himself look strong?

Turning her mind towards the dragons words, she began to think of ways they could get passed the dragon without killing it. Her water typhoons would only hold for so long and there was the potential that the dragon would come after them as soon as it was free....she also doubted her ability to hold a creature as large as the dragon for any significant length of time.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th January 2016, 9:33 pm

Sailor Leviathan was nothing less than devastated. If it wasn't for the mind numbing realization, she might have been extremely happy to have been respected for one of the first times in her life. She held onto her head and paused for but a moment. No one would be able to guess at exactly what she was thinking, but it wouldn't be too hard to assume she was destroyed over the revelation that the dragons had allied themselves with evil.

She cringed when Sailor Nix told them one of her people were behind the dragon. She did not respond to Sailor Callisto's suggestion to stay behind and fight. To Leviathan, the answer was clear and, as much as she didn't like it, she had to act.

"There's only two outcomes here," she said with a heavy sigh. "If the sailor soldiers and I fail, this planet will crumble and you and your children will die anyway. But if we defeat the Chaos Seed, the dragons will know what really happened. And even if they don't, I will provide asylum for you and your children."

She gulped and scratched nervously at her face.

"Your kin won't be punished for whatever they've done, b-because if we punished you, then I'd have to be punished as well. I..."

She suddenly used Leviathan Illusion to create a loud static sound heard by all except the dragon. It wasn't painful, but it was loud and apparent. If they were able to perceive past the illusion, they would hear her continued confession.

According to Sailor Uranus, the perception roll guaranteed only Shadow and Ribbon would be able to decipher the words. However, you can read it if you want as a player.:

The sound ended, leaving Leviathan again talking normally.

"Leave with your children. If we make it out, I will pardon you and your kin. You have my word."

Gone were the jokes. Sailor Leviathan merely remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 6:36 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Ua0cg9t

She was basically holding her breath, not that the water had anything to do with it, and trying not to squeeze Ribbon's fingers too tightly. Every part of Sailor Nocturnus felt tense watching the ensuing conversation between Sailor Leviathan and the dragon. She just couldn't tell what was going to happen... and she wanted to move on, to not have to kill an entity that wasn't possessed by Chaos and attacking them. Right now all of that hung in the balance. Even though she was near the back of the group, Nocturnus was doing her best to remain both unobtrusive and respectful; she didn't want any part of her own body language to come across as problematic to the dragon's eyes.

She couldn't catch all of what Sailor Leviathan had said, but that didn't really bother her. She just wanted to know what the response would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 8:11 am

Though pushed back by the dragon's watery snort, Shadow seemed to be unharmed. That came as a surprise; it had continued to show restraint even though he had struck a nerve. What the creature did not do, however, was refute the suggestion that it was indeed a parent.

When Leviathan made her attempt to reach out to the serpent, Shadow began to feel his stomach contract. It was once filled with anger, but was now being pressed inward by a cold, greasy malaise in the face of new and unexpected information. By the dragon's own admission, it had put its trust into an undeserving faction; it was now offering its own life through combat in order to spare its precious kin.

Leviathan didn't seem to be taking that information well, either. She further entreated the dragon with the awareness of two outcomes, an unusually logical observance for someone whose flippancy was otherwise taken for granted.

After Leviathan explained herself to the dragon through the illusory static, Shadow raised a hand to his mouth in a bid to restrain his sudden case of nausea.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 8:43 am

Amatheia watched as Leviathan apologized to the dragon, though her expression grew somewhat concerned when she saw how terrified the other senshi was. Amatheia moved over towards her. She listened to the senshi's pleas and took her bow only as a sign of respect for the large and surely powerful creature. Though she paused momentarily when Nix confirmed there was someone beyond the dragon, and it made its admittance.

She felt her heart wrench a little. How many creatures would Chaos mislead before it could be stopped? And such misleading can lead to only pain for anyone involved...She knew that first hand. Her advisers... the people who were like family to me. But she mentally shook the pain from her head and drew close to Leviathan. Just as she was reaching out, a strange sound filled her ears. She blinked confused but did not stop, and touched Leviathan's shoulder gently where fabric was, to lessen the shock of cold and heat.

She heard Leviathan offering the dragon safety, and she smiled softly to the senshi, her expression one of comfort and support. She remained silent as they awaited the dragons answer, though her eyes flickered in curiosity at Shadow who looked as if he were about to be sick.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 3:47 pm

The Dragon wrote:
The dragon listened to all she had to say, his eyes raising to look at Leviathan; if they had known much about his kind, they might have detected the subtle movement that betrayed discomfort, but he didn't interrupt her speech, but the mild discomfort turned to shock, his neck stretching back to look at her fully as she revealed her past to him, blue-green eyes shining as they were better exposed to the light of the lumen-jellies. When she finished, his stance changed, as though melting back to his prior position. 

"I appreciate your pardon, and as representative of my race, I will hold you to it. However, I cannot take you up on your offer; there has been a misunderstanding," he stated, his voice still quiet and guarded, the gravelly tones vibrating in their ears and barely farther, "I cannot leave with my children. They and others of my kin are held captive, their survival dependent upon my actions here. If she should learn I let you pass and yet survive, she will murder them."

"Please," he said, "Just as you had sacrificed all to save your people, I am willing to do the same for mine. Defeat me to guarantee their safety, and join Guardian Leviathan to destroy what causes these quakes - do what you must to save our world again. It is not its time."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 4:45 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Ribbon-002
Ribbon was too shocked to scream.

She had never seen a dragon before. 

She had never really seen this dragon, now. She had been at a bad angle to get a look at it when someone's attack went blazing by, but she was well assured that hitting it would have probably been a very bad idea and she was glad for the miss. Other than that, her mind sorta just... shut down as she took it all in. She was grateful a thousand times over for Nocturnus's hand, especially when the thing started talking. It was - well, it was not pleasant. She was ready to just turn around and try another way, but then the conversation just kept going and maybe this path was the only path to whatever He had planted here or something, but in any case she didn't really enjoy the notion of sneaking right past a dragon with an illusion that might or might not work, and by the time Shadow was yelling at the dragon she was ready to leave. 

But Leviathan... Leviathan was not. If not for Nocturnus's hand and Leviathan's heartfelt plea, Ribbon would have probably tried to run away, but she was glad she hadn't. She respected Leviathan before, but now, seeing what she was putting herself through, seeing how she was treated and hearing how she expected to be treated, convinced Ribbon further that she had chosen the right friend. Despite whatever they had done to her or however they had treated her, Leviathan was still working hard to save her planet. Ribbon finally squeezed back on Nocturnus's hand - she was ready now, to fight or to run or to do whatever they decided to do - if this was what it was like to be a Senshi, to fight to save lives even if those lives didn't necessarily respect you, she was ready to help. He was wrong about Sailor Senshi in so many ways; did He know about this side of them? Had He ever seen it, or been told?

The dragon bowed back to Leviathan and Ribbon could almost start clapping, if not for what it had said. It wasn't right, what the dragon suggested - they couldn't defeat him, not knowing that he had kids and was willing to die for them. She silently cheered on Leviathan's offer of asylum, but her emotions paused, curious as to her sudden change; as the static filled her ears, she could still filter through to hear Leviathan's admission, and her eyes opened wide, focusing on the back of the red-haired woman ahead of her, so slight in front of the dragon's girth.

She held tighter to Nocturnus's hand as understanding and kinship washed over her. Leviathan had been on the wrong side once, too; Ribbon had never killed anyone, but she had been party to that attempt on the Solar System Senshi's lives, before she had learned better. She didn't know who Sailor Galaxia was, or why Leviathan had needed protection, but nevertheless, Leviathan had returned. Leviathan was good now - she had been redeemed, and if she had done all of that and had gotten a second chance, Ribbon could, too. She didn't have to let her past define her; she could be like Sailor Leviathan, and move on, using the knowledge of what she had done to make her more compassionate, and maybe even wiser. 

How old was Leviathan, anyway? Senshi could be ages old and still appear as a young woman - He had told her that; how long ago had Leviathan committed those acts? How long had it taken her to forgive herself?

...And yet the admission had not served its intended purpose. Despite Leviathan's offer that the dragon leave with its children, the dragon could not leave. Who was this 'she' the dragon spoke of? ... Ribbon had a bad feeling about it. 

She hoped they wouldn't actually have to kill the dragon, despite its wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 5:24 pm

Really?!

If the dragon hadn't pushed Shadow back to take him out of the equation, Enya just might have. (1) Who the hell thought sarcasm would work in an attempt at diplomacy against a stubborn opponent?! (2) What the hell does Shadow know about this dragon's situation?! He was sent here to guard so obviously he thought he was doing something help stop the tremors! (3) The dragon's stance was nowhere near 'cozy' - was Shadow blind as well as diplomatically inept?! (4) Sacrifice?! From what the dragon had been saying, the 'two people' Shadow accused him of willingly sacrificing were entrusted by the dragons to solve the earthquake problem, not sacrificed, and his insinuating such a thing was insulting! (5) Why was he bringing his personal problems into what she could only assume was an attempt at persuasion? Attempting to incite pity?! His entire planet is threatened! But please, Enya thought, do go on about how you are being judged on appearances and identity, and not at all by your words and actions!

She was close to dropping her sword and shield and just going for him when the water jet knocked him backwards and out of her line of sight. Her fury ebbed as Achelois sent calming energy towards the dragon, her own body directly in its path, and 'breathed' deeply to calm down. Leviathan's abrupt change in mood did much to dampen her anger; the dragon's return did even more. Their continuing conversation ended, and Enyalius projected a thought: 'Defeat does not always mean 'kill'. If we just incapacitate him, we could get by and he should not be blamed.'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th January 2016, 5:38 pm

Nix listened to Leviathan’s attempt to get the dragon to leave without hurting him, curious when the senshi said ‘if we punished you, then I’d have to be punished as well.’ What exactly did that mean? What had the senshi of this planet done that was so bad? If Leviathan elaborated, Nix didn’t hear it, for suddenly there was a static sound interrupting the speech.

It soon became clear that it was impossible for the dragon to save him and his own family as the latter was taken captive. Nix also wondered about this ‘she’ the creature spoke of; she shivered as the thought of the so-called Snow Queen returned to her mind. A woman who had managed to put an entire planet under her thrall when she was working for Chaos the entire time. Would there be another person like that here?

It seemed like their only choice was to defeat the dragon now, though Nix didn’t really feel it was right to do it. Perhaps they should just go another way rather than hurting an innocent who had his own family to protect. This wasn’t what being a senshi was all about.

After Enyalius proposed her solution, Nix tried to think of ways to incapacitate the creature without hurting it. Did someone around here have powers to tie a huge dragon up per chance?

I think we should just pick another route, but if we must incapacitate him… well, I could freeze him in ice while we pass—he would eventually be able to break out of it on his own—and that wouldn’t hurt him at all, just immobilize. I may have to expend more magic than usual given his size, but I’m willing to try it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 6:36 am

Sailor Nix's idea was one that Sailor Nocturnus could easily agree to. In this moment she wished that she had an attack that could do something defensive or disabling. To her knowledge, that wasn't something she was capable of. Of course, she only had two attacks, one of which she couldn't reliably use enough to attempt most of the time. That was just part of being a "sailor soldier-in-training", apparently.

The dark-haired traveler could understand why the dragon outlined battle against their team as his only option. When he mentioned protecting his children, Sailor Nocturnus looked down at her gauntlets, thinking about her mother. Thinking about all of that made her glad that Ribbon was beside her, holding her hand.

"I really don't want us to hurt him," she added, testing out the telepathic communication for the first time. "Freezing him sounds better."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 6:40 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

"Perhaps between your freezing Sailor Nix and my Water Typhoon we can keep him in place long enough for us to do what we need to," Sedna offered using the telepathic link. On their own they may not be enough but together, they may just be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 7:14 am

Sailor Leviathan breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps noticing that no one reacted to her statement and that her illusion worked. She glanced nervously at Shadow, noticing that he looked extremely sick. She tried to keep her eyes forward and not think about it too much though.

She did not react physically to the mental conversation, but her response to their conversation may it very clear she was listening.

Freeze him then. Please do it quickly. For his sake, I'll make it seem like we're actually going to kill him, so he's reassured.

She smirked nervously at Sailor Amatheia and gently went to take her take her hand off her shoulder. She stepped forward to address the dragon more personally.

"I suppose there's no other choice," she said, trying to hold back tears. "What name should the true history remember you by, friend?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 8:27 am

Amatheia listened as the others began to agree on freezing the dragon. It would of course immobilize him, though she briefly wondered why they had disregarded her offer of singing to hold him down. But on a moments reflection, she had to agree that singing would reflect only to getting past him. If he was to be punished by Chaos, they had to act as if they were going to kill him. And she had seen what the cold could do to creatures. It would perhaps be easier in the end to freeze him and act is if they expected him to perish. She twitched faintly as Leviathan took her hand and removed it, but smiled none the less in response to her smirk. She could see the senshi was trying to be confident.

It still saddened her a little they could not simply go pass him. But at least now they would without having to truly kill the creature. “I can add my efforts of ice. I can create an additional layer. With this much water around, it would be quite easy.” She offered over the mental link they shared.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 9:57 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
He grimaced slightly at the storm coming from the cloudy dot in his mind. Growling at a full-fledged dragon wouldn't help their cause. He was worried at first that Shadow's outburst would bring him harm as well, but apart from a slight disturbance in the current, the dragon's reaction didn't reach him. Relieved, he focused on both mental and out loud conversations going on, glad in the end that his misstep of the beginning had paid off. He was more or less attentive to the emotions here and there, trying his best to give some privacy to the ten minds connected with his. Fortunately, most of it were unreadable whispers considering the amount of feelings and thoughts he had to process through.

Oberon wasn't sure what he thought of Leviathan. She was obviously young, but it was also strange for a sailor soldier to have so little powers on her own planet. She was, however, the one who knew the most about these creatures and despite what he saw of her, most of it not exactly impressive, he trusted her to find a way around it. The conversation became more serious, then the real situation became clear enough. This dragon was in league with the agent of chaos.

How many fell into Chaos' trap to protect their people? Too much.

Leviathan's speech was surprising and Oberon didn't even question himself when a very annoying sound buried a part of the conversation. He could feel her being agitated, but none of it was his business. As long as they weren't stabbed in the back later, what she decided to hide from them was her call.

When it seemed killing it was the only way, Oberon took a step forwards, swords hanging from his fingers, ready to attack if needed, but only if ordered. He looked up to study the dragon, admirative of the creature's noble appearance, keeping out of the mental conversation, but listening all the same. He wasn't very fond of killing innocent people, or creatures, but sometimes... casualties weren't avoidable...

He then relaxed, resting back on his heels, when the decision of freezing it instead of killing it was taken.

He just hoped that when all would be said and done, when they would be fighting the agent of chaos, this decision wouldn't be regretted. Who knew how long the icy cage would last. Would the dragon come to the aid of their enemy then?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 10:54 am

Dragon wrote:
The dragon bowed his head once more, "Kalenen, son of Kaledroth and Lorenen," his speech slowed, "mate of Tulvir, sire to Kalevir, Tulviren, and Tulenen. May the Litanu of Leviathan live on.

He braced himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Back to top