The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime28th January 2016, 7:33 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 7C92QEm

Enoch looked flabbergasted when Guardian Leviathan suddenly blocked his vision. He slowly moved his head side to side to try and look past her, but her speed overwhelmed him. He seemed completely confused and bewildered. He had no clue what Guardian Leviathan was trying to do but Leviathan knew something was up.

Enoch was too innocent to know that there was something going on. For whatever reason, Guardian Leviathan didn't want Enoch looking at the Chaos Seed and Leviathan knew it. Was it because Enoch had been possessed by Chaos before? Maybe Guardian Leviathan knew why he was so susceptible to that force. She knew there was something she wasn't telling them.

She was soon distracted by the prospect of destroying the Chaos Seed. They didn't seem to have a lot of confidence in her, but there didn't seem to be another alternative. There was only one Sailor Leviathan after all. It wasn't like another could take her place.

"We should mentally warn the others that we're going to attack. I think they're waiting on that. Oh yeah, Guardian Leviathan, we totally have someone who can do that for the entire group. It's crazy.

"As far as the Chaos Seed is concerned, I suppose I could try using Leviathan's Wrath. I really wish this was Enyalius's planet. I'm sure she could take down a Chaos Seed in an instant."

She obviously didn't realize the irony.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 5:47 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Ribbon-002
The cave was kinda creepy, the journey in there felt repressive, the big room they were about to go into was intimidating, but at least they were here, the seed-thing was there, and this was so close to being over and everything could go back to normal. Leviathan was a little stressed out - that much was obvious, but it was a stressful situation for her and, apparently, her planet was on the line so that was to be expected, she guessed - and something was up with Enyalius - she didn't miss the crease between her eyebrows - but she had no idea what that could be. She was really interested in this Enoch guy that Leviathan seemed to like and wondered what Guardian Leviathan's deal was, but up until just recently she figured it'd be best to stay quiet and let them get things handled. She offered Nocturnus a nervous smile as the others spoke, and when, as it had to be, the "plan" was offered and Leviathan agreed, Ribbon finally felt like she could say something. Leviathan didn't look very confident, but she had the utmost confidence in her friend.

"You can do it, Leviathan," she said softly, with an encouraging smile, "I know you can. I'll warn the others, you do your thing!"

She had never willingly used this mind-speak thing, but she had to try now, right? 'Hey out there, we're about to take on the seed.--' she paused and immediately put a new wave of confidence in her voice - how could she have forgotten her super cool confident character? 'So be ready to move! In Three... Two... One... Go!'

Quote :
The battles begin.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 29th January 2016, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 6:00 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 ElrbPPL

As they prepared to start the battle, Nix turned back into invisible mode, but did not attack just yet, waiting to let Leviathan have the first blow as from previous conversations it sounded like this was meant to be her job. Instead she kept her guard up and looked around, waiting for the so-called guard woman to show herself.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 7:02 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Summoning her Halberd as she dismounted the Dragon, she decided that it would be best to start. If she could keep their enemies attention on them perhaps this plan would work. 

"They've begun," she told the dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:03 am

Dragon Riders Group

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
Oberon jumped off the dragon, quickly physically thanking them as he did before first mounting him, resting two fingers against his forehead while closing his eyes, then opening them again, motioning politely his wrist towards him. He then took a good grip of his swords. So, it had begun.

"Is there something we should know about our opponent?"

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 29th January 2016, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:06 am

Dragons wrote:
Upon Sedna's revelation, Takorah immediately bellowed a loud, angry challenge and shot forward, around the bend, and into the open area beyond; whether he meant to ignore Oberon or Oberon's question fell to the wayside in the rust to make both attacks simultaneous, to give neither enemy a chance to ready themselves, was unknown. The dragon with Takorah echoed this challenging call, as did dragons from other parts of the pass; once out in the open they spotted Tulovi, along with another large ally; all were heading for the small figure who stood alone before a crowd of dragons of various sizes, most much smaller than the adults the senshi were with. From cat-size to pony-size to car-size, these dragons were obviously adolescent, else so old their black scales did not shine, and their eyes were colored over with white. The few dragons among them that seemed healthy adults were immobile but for their eyes, which swiveled to take in the surprise attack with fear. 

The enemy they closed on did not look like a clam. Humanoid, with dark blue skin and green hair, her eyes pearl-white. Upon seeing them she turned and made a motion with her hands and the invisibly bound adults started wincing, high-pitched keens of pain resounding through the water. The little ones panicked, worried for those adults, confused by the sudden onrush of the new arrivals; the old ones rumbled and bellowed in protest - two in particular, who went to rush the enemy only to be thrown back against the wall of one of the mountain sides; they hit the ground and did not move again. 

"We must sever the bonds!" Takorah bellowed, coming up short.

Tulovi, too late to stop, had thrown a Current Stream towards the enemy; the enemy stayed rooted in place, and the adult dragons in her invisible clutches screeched higher in their pain.

The dragonets added their cries to those of their mothers; the adolescents turned to hiss bubbles at their captor, but even the largest of them had been immobilized. 

Had this attack been a mistake?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:29 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Sailor24

Callisto hopped off of Takorah as Sedna gave him the signal, and followed the dragon into the open clearing with multiple other dragons. The enemy was...not what she had expected. This was less of a clam and more of a humanoid thing. How was she even keeping dragons hostage? And then she watched as the woman somehow started hurting the larger dragons with a hand motion. Was it a psychic attack. Takorah's yell gave her a better idea of what was going on, and she struggled to think of a tactic that would help.

"This creature must have bonded herself to the dragons, I don't think a direct attack on her would be helpful. Maybe we can get close somehow and secure her without too much violence?" Callisto asked mentally. If she could get to the captive dragons, maybe her shield could block some of the clam's influence?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:47 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Enyali12
Battle. This she knew by heart. This she understood. This she could throw herself into. As Ribbon finished her countdown, Enyalius pushed forward to the opening into the coliseum and hung on to the side opposite Leviathan and waited for Leviathan's attack to land, ready to throw herself out to meet the attack should the guardian show.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:51 am

Dragon Riders Group

He filtered the conversation so their planning wouldn't be too loud in the other's minds, more like whispers, as to not unfocus anyone who might be fighting on the other side.

Can your shield serve as a wall? You could try to isolate her from them until we find a way to cut the bonds. I doubt it will keep her from mentally assaulting them, unless your shield protects from mental attacks, but if one of us can make their way to be with the dragons when you erect the wall, they could try and see if those bonds can be physically severed.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 10:56 am

"I can do that, but it will only absorb tangible attacks. I can't guarantee it will protect from anything else." She said. "But I need time to get closer to them. I doubt she'll just allow me to pass her..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 11:03 am

Dragon Riders Group

My only offensive would be my swords, which from what we have seen would be easily shrugged off. Eshana, if you were to try to get her attention, I can protect you while Callisto works her way to the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 11:13 am

I can try and trap her in a water typhoon that may break the bonds. The other option would be to attempt to distract her with attacks. 
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 11:22 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Achelo10
Achelois readied herself, her staff up, to defend or attack in case the seed's guardian was still with them.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 11:30 am

Dragon Riders Group

Can we attack her without risking the others or can you stop your own typhoon if it reveals itself to be too much? If we kill a dragon while trying only to distract her, I doubt our current allies would approve. We are not enough to fight both her and them. 
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:03 pm

Chaos Seed Group

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Ua0cg9t

Maintaining her defensive posture and her closeness to Ribbon, Sailor Nocturnus prepared for what might happen as the battle began.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:22 pm

I can stop my typhoons if necessary. I'm not sure if it will risk the others. I know my typhoon won't harm anyone I don't want it to, but I don't know if attacking her will risk the others due to whatever she's doing to them. All we can do is try. 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:30 pm

Battle wrote:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Lp9p5jLeviathan uses Leviathan's Wrath (10 MP) and attempts to hit the Chaos Seed!
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--MP 5
--CTRL 6
--Bonus 5
----Total of 18 points of damage!
The Darkness Shell is exhausted! 3 Points of Damage taken by Chaos Seed!

As the feels the brunt of Leviathan's attack, the Chaos Seed draws more energy from the Planet Leviathan to use in its defense! Having had the seed drawing energy from the planet for over 29 hours, the planet's energy is critically lowered, and is unable to completely compensate for the immense pressure found at the center of a gas giant!
The pressure increases on everyone's body, the water crushing all around them, making it difficult to move!
DEXTERITY - 5  
---Leviathan and Ribbon are unable to move!

Pressure headaches make it difficult to think! PERCEPTION - 5
Dragons wrote:
As the wave of pressure overwhelms them, the dragons slow dramatically. The dragonet's keening turns from fright and fear to pain; the adults among them now look panicked, fearing for their young. 

Takorah and the advancing few bellow in outrage, not understanding what was going on.
The attack was beautiful, arcing directly to the egg, with no sign of the guardian he must have put in place. Ribbon's eyes were narrowed in concentration as the energy hit -- and then was absorbed by something, and suddenly it felt like she was in a vice. She couldn't move. She couldn't even fall to her knees. Her mouth opened but nothing came out, despite the scream she wanted voice.

'Leviathan attacked the seed!' she dutifully reported for the sake of the other team, 'But something happened in the process!'
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:37 pm

Dragon Riders Group

In this particular case, I am not sure how much control we will have. Tulovi's attack did nothing to her, but it hurt them, so be careful. Ready when you are...

Then the pressure came crashing from the link they shared, Oberon staggering, allowing Callisto, Eshana and himself to be clearer to the others again, trying to focus still on the woman and the dragon, his vision swimming for a short moment, his lungs constricted, as if he was suddenly unable to actually breathe in something breathable in his senshi form.

Whatever you did is hurting the younglings!

Pressure. Was that what the old woman warned them about?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:41 pm

Not wanting to wait and find out, she used Water Typhoon in an attempt to stop their enemy. Her intend was to bind and distract, not to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:46 pm

Chaos Seed Group

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Ua0cg9t

She watched the attack from Leviathan contact the Chaos Seed, but instead of successful cheering there was only calamity and alarm. Her eyes widened as the pressure mounted, squeezing her body, leaving her lungs suddenly frantic to feel filled with air to breathe. Nocturnus turned, with difficulty, to see Ribbon in evident pain... but she could do nothing to help her friend. The thought of closing the small distance between the two seemed like a journey. The pressure disoriented her, even though she fought against it. She heard Ribbon speak to the others through the mental link, wondering what they could do now. She hesitated from attacking—who knows how much of this pressure could be exerted and whether they could stand it?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 12:53 pm

Dragon Riders Group

He really wished she wouldn't have jumped into it without thinking right after this, but instead of trying to focus with his eyes, he focused on her bright teal dot in his mind.

"Thelion Blessing!"

That was the best he could do for her. This royal blue forcefield seemed stronger than the ones he had cast last time around everyone and seemed thicker.

The forcefield will last as long as I can, but probably not as long as I wish.
How is everyone? He asked for the sake of the other group this time.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:13 pm

'We're not doing anything!' Ribbon returned, 'The attack ended and the pressure increased! I don't know how to stop it!'
Battle wrote:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna uses Water Typhoon (4MP) and attempts to entrap the Clam!
Does it hit? Sedna's dexterity is currently 3! The Clam's dexterity is 9! 
--Automatic Miss!

"The Clam" spotted Sedna's movement before she could unleash her attack, and quickly moved out of the way, running left and right to make herself an impossible target, the additional pressure seeming to help her rather than negatively affect her. She chuckled darkly, her attention on them as she showed bright, sharp teeth.

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 NClHrGOberon uses Thelion's Blessing on Sedna.

This shield will protect Sedna from all incoming attacks, dealing Oberon 1/2-MP per every 1 HP point protected.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:20 pm

That didn't go quite as planned, do you have any other ideas? Sedna asked. The clam was fast. In order to land an attack or get anything done, one of us may have to distract her and someone will have to sneak up on her. 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:24 pm

The Eel wrote:
As the last of Leviathan's attack faded away, the effects of the increased pressure enfolded the group. Had it not been for the pressure headaches that made their skulls want to split in two, they might have heard the scampering on the rock above their heads.

Shocking yellow hair preceded a blue forehead and face as their enemy popped her head down into the opening from above, her eyes wide and mouth laughing, "Boo!" she teased before pushing herself backwards, off of the wall she had hung close to, and gracefully sprang backwards through the water to straighten herself beside the seed. "Poor senshi," she intoned, then maniacally giggled again, "Is it too much pressure for you?" She cocked her head to the side, "That's so sad! It feels great to me! I was feeling a little sick before, but now? This feels so wonderful!

Showing off, she spun in a circle before planting her feet to the ground, her face suddenly serious, her pointer finger stretched out towards them, "Convenient, that you all gathered in one spot.

The end of her finger glowed blue -
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:32 pm

Chaos Seed Group

Oh no! The eel finally revealed herself, scampering above them and taunting their reaction to the pressure. As her eyes caught the motion, Sailor Nocturnus flexed to run, only to see that Ribbon was stuck. The pink-haired young woman had not moved a fraction since the aftermath of Sailor Leviathan's attack, and it was only now that it truly came across to Sailor Nocturnus that Ribbon may not actually be able to move in this increased pressure. Her eyes glanced back and forth, panicked. She tightened her grip on Ribbon's hand and tried to move, towing the immobile one, separating them from the group as to not be directly under the eel.

She only vaguely saw the blue glow that slowly intensified, and prepared to throw herself in front of Ribbon if she couldn't get out of the way in time.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 2:19 pm

Callisto didn't even have the time to comment on Sedna's idea before everything seemed to get heavier, as if someone had tethered her to a huge weight. Even breathing was becoming a task for her, and her head felt like someone had put it in a vice, but after an initial stumble, Callisto forced herself to stay upright and tried to refocus on the plan. 

To her surprise and irritation, the Clam wasn't even affected by the pressure, or at least wasn't hindered. She dodged the Water Typhoon and started moving to become a harder target. Maybe if she used Vengeful Ursa, she could at least chase her around. If only there wasn't this sudden pressure slowing everyone down... Wait...

"The old crone...she gave us something for the pressure, didn't she? Or at least she claimed to. Hold on..." Callisto pulled out the small capsule she had been handed with her supplies earlier, and after a moment of hesitance, ate it. They had nothing to lose here anyway, even if it didn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 2:26 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 7C92QEm

What was wrong? Why didn't her attack work against the Chaos Seed? Her heart sank. Was it all a trap? Were they simply fooled into attacking this thing?

Sailor Leviathan looked about her when the pressure settled in. Her grabbed onto her head in confusion and pain. Then, the opponent appeared before them, looking far less glorious than she had assumed she would be.

"Hey... you stupid Chaos eel!" she shouted in her assumption. "Leave the jokes to me and get off my planet!"

She suddenly froze as the woman pointed at them with a shining blue finger. She stared in confusion, too bewildered by the pressure to guess that it was an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 2:27 pm

Enoch

Enoch idly watched as Sailor Leviathan used her ultimate attack against the Chaos Seed. But something was wrong. It looked as though she had damaged it, but it also caused a terrible backlash.  The pressure began to sink in around them.

Then there was this new person, the individual he and Guardian Leviathan had been watching the entire time. He felt like he had been made a fool of. He made a bet she had been watching them the whole time, just waiting for them to make a move.

His eyes widened when Leviathan began to run her mouth at the new opponent. He expected she would do as much but he became terrified when she didn't move out of the way.

"Princess!" he shouted as he ran toward her. He tried his best under the pressure to push her out of the way out of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 4:30 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 ElrbPPL

The attack went through, but something else happened almost immediately. The pressure heightened and suddenly she felt as if she was being pressed by tons of weight from all directions. She found it hard to move and think all of a sudden, and of course that was the moment their enemy chose to show herself.

As the strange woman seemed as if she might attack, Nix moved out of her way, seeing some of the others pulling Leviathan and Ribbon out of harm’s way.

As she tried to think of how to counter the pressure, her mind recalled the Crone’s words…

The pills, she told the others, her own hand moving to where she kept it.

Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th January 2016, 5:42 pm

As the pressure increased, making her insides feel just great on top of everything else, Enyalius completely missed the arrival of "the eel", who dropped in beside her before bouncing off. Annoyed, Enyalius leaned forward, her sword and shield appearing in her hand and on her arm, and threw her knee out to make a run towards the woman before she could fire her attack, but with the added pressure every movement not only hurt but felt like she was wading through thick mud. 

The beam was already starting to fire when she heard Nix's reminder, the voice in her head resounding with the headache building -- 

Battle wrote:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 L8yx0uCallisto ingests the Pressure pill! Callisto is immune to the pressure effect for 4 turns!

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Eel10The Eel uses Current! A wide beam of electricity shoots forward, towards the opening of the cave!
Does it hit the party? Ribbon and Nocturnus are out of the shot! Leviathan is protected by Enoch!As the electricity travels past people it lessens; those closest to the beam will be hit the hardest! see this image for details! 
How much damage?
--CTRL 19
----Total of 26 points of damage!
Enoch took the brunt of the blast!
--10 PTS
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Fx0SKC is wearing metal! She attracted more of the blast!

--8 PTS
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Achelois is as far as Nix, same damage!
--4 PTS
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Nix is as far as Achelois, same damage!
--4 PTS

Crushed by pressure and shocked, turn one is over!

Turn two begins!
Enyalius groaned as the electricity shot from the Eel's finger and jolted past her, her metal armor, shield, and sword calling an offshoot to personally assault her, burning her skin where her armor ended. She bit her tongue and felt weak - all she wanted to do was rest. Just fall down and let it be for a while, but she wouldn't let do that. She had put up with too much to trip at the finish line. Barely able to feel her legs, she ran forward anyway, screaming unintelligibly in her charge --
Battle wrote:
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 Fx0SKCEnyalius attempts to attack the Eel!
Does it hit? Dex check: Enyalius's dexterity was reduced by 5, and is currently 7. The eel's dexterity is 8; roll required
How much damage?
--WPN 2
--STR 26
----Total of 33 points of damage!
Enyalius sneered up at the blue woman as her sword sliced neatly into the woman's skin, her copper eyes gleaming. The other grit her teeth and put her hand on Enyaluis's face to push backward, out of Enya's reach, to the other side of the Chaos Seed. Swinging her sword around, Enyalius gave chase. 

"Get the seed!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Back to top