The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime26th December 2015, 3:06 pm

I noticed a couple days ago that the time stamp for entries in the chatbox was about 2 minutes behind my computer clock, and yesterday it was 3 minutes behind. Now it's 4 minutes behind. Has anybody else noticed this?

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot. It seemed like yesterday it seemed like the chatbox was registering me as "away" a lot faster than normal. Maybe after three minutes. Not sure about that number, but it did seem to be a bit faster.

Last edited by Phantom53 on 26th December 2015, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime26th December 2015, 9:49 pm

I just checked the chatbox myself, and on my end it seems to be five minutes behind. I wonder if it's a server issue?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime27th December 2015, 5:59 am

Maybe. And it's definitely registering people as "away" faster than normal. Yesterday it did that after only 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 7:11 pm

It could be a forummotion issue. I'm currently having issues with graphics not loading correctly on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 7:24 pm

I've noticed some graphics issues too. But today the chatbox seemed to be fixed as far as the time stamp and the "Away" status. But PinkLady was having issues with it not refreshing properly for her.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 7:43 pm

I browsed forummotion's help forums and could not find any announcements or posts about similar issues. So who knows? if its still acting up for me tomorrow and a deleting of my browser's cache and cookies doesn't fix the issues, I'll try to dig deeper on the their help forum.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 11:04 pm

I think it's on forumotions end, as I'm having issues with images AND slow loading in all areas, other pages on my internet are fine.

EDIT:    Exhibit A: The Help Forums

Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems 4vcxX2H
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime1st January 2016, 3:22 pm

A little late, but the chatbox issues seem to have fully resolved themselves, and everything seems normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems   Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox timestamp is wrong and other problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top