The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SentinelOfSilence
Lotus Crystal

SentinelOfSilence

Lotus Crystal

Title : Are You Ready For The Silence? SMC 2015

Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime26th September 2015, 9:20 pm

Who do you think they are? I know Takeuchi wasn't so sure of Cosmos either. Chibi Chibi is not a second daughter of Usagi. I've read numerous things online that kind of set a bit straight. Does anyone have a more clear idea on who these two characters are?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SentinelOfSilence https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1F7oO0DHYjyd4ONKr-d7A
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 11:21 am

Hello! This actually belongs more in the General SM Discussion thread so I'll be moving it there ^^

~Mystery
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 11:56 am

In the anime, Chibi Chibi was Sailor Galaxia's star seed taken a mind and form of its own after she set it free, knowing she was going to become corrupted by Chaos.

In the Manga, Chibi Chibi and Sailor Cosmos are the same individual. Sailor Cosmos is Sailor Moon from a doomed timeline, one where she fled the battle with chaos and her future as Neo Queen Serenity failed to form. She became ultimate in power, but only because she drifted aimlessly for who knows how long after running away. She traveled back in time and disguised herself as Chibi Chibi, to make sure the Sailor Moon we've followed throughout the series wouldn't make the same mistakes she did.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 6:58 pm

If you feel like reading through it, we have an old but great Theory thread Who is Sailor Cosmos filled with all sorts of theories about her. Smile
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime3rd February 2016, 8:54 am

I posted a theory elsewhere where I worked out a theory that Sailor Cosmos and the original Queen Serenity are actually one and the same person.

I'll have to dig through the threads to find out where I posted it, but I'll do so when I can.

EDIT: Here it is:

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t133p60-theory-who-is-sailor-cosmos

Last edited by east02west on 3rd February 2016, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information.)
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime29th February 2016, 11:17 pm

Sailor Cosmos, was/is the ultimate of Sailor Moon.  Chibi Chibi is her star seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi   Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Cosmos & Chibi Chibi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top