The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 5:50 pm

Storyline Name: Suitor Shenanigans
Creator(s): Crystalsetsuna and Eternal Knight
Forum: Free Form
Advanced or Relaxed Relaxed

Plot Summary: Mamoru Chiba, Seiya Kou, and Prince Diamond of Nemesis had been going about their own days when suddenly a wormhole in time opened underneath them! They disappeared from the time and place they were in, to find themselves trapped in some strange dimension with each other! Attempts to break out or use their powers proves futile, for the dimension they are in represses them somehow.

So they are stuck together, until they figure out a way to escape or someone comes to their rescue. But three people with a common interest can remain silent to each other for only so long. So once the topic of Usagi Tsukino comes up, all shenanigans break out between the three suitors who have vied for the heart of the brightest light in the universe.

Details on any necessary information: Mamoru and Seiya come from a time period after stars, while Diamond comes from the period before he is destroyed in the final battle with Sailor Moon. Powers cannot be used at all. Also they can beat each other up and feel physical pain, but there is no lasting damage, so it is impossible for any of the men to be killed. Roleplay has no general direction and is only meant to be humorous, so it will end when the players decide there is nothing else to do.

Restrictions: Canon only! Only need Mamoru, Seiya and Diamond.
OOC Thread: OOC link
Member to Character List: Mamoru- Sailor Pluto
Seiya- CrystalSetsuna
Prince Diamond- Eternal Knight
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 6:13 pm

Seiya was standing in his room, practicing singing a song in his male form. He had plans for this song, to send it back to Earth for the people who remained fans of The Three Lights, even after their disappearance from public. Maybe his Odango would hear it and think of him. But then maybe she would be too busy with her boyfriend, the man she had remained utterly faithful to. His notes faltered at the thought, but he pushed on. And then as he begin rising his voice up the scale, it suddenly shifted to a scream as a dark hole appeared under his feet.

He felt himself falling through space, and he tried to grab at where there must surely be sides, but he was unable to grasp onto anything. Then abruptly he was in a room and landed in a very undignified heap on the floor. He groaned a little as he slowly pushed himself up off the floor, which seemed to be done in tile, surprised he hadn't broken any bones, and looked around a bit.

He was stuck in a fair sized room, equipped with a table with a lacy table covering and chairs with cushions, with paintings of fields and brooks hung on the walls, and...was that tea and cookies on the table? He got up slowly and moved towards the table, looking at it. Yup, there was...tea pots, and cookies, and little cakes. Exactly the type of table any little girl would dream of for the perfect tea party. But why on earth were there three cups and plates set up? He seemed to be the only one here!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 3:02 pm

[Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
It had been unclear to him what could have happened. One minute he was in the middle of his castle, planning the next move against Crystal Tokyo and the next he felt like falling somewhere else entirely. He first staggered, holding himself to the table, barely avoiding a rather undignified fall. He straightened himself slowly, noticing first the four walls surrounding him covered in paintings he ignored, then the strange staging. Cookies. Cups of tea. Chairs. A table decorated with poor taste. He wrinkled his nose.

Diamond was about to ask for an answer - more so to demand it -, knowing that if someone had any interest in trapping him, they would be watching, when he finally noticed the other man in the room. Taking in the foreign face, he frowned.

"Are you the one I owe for this waste of my time?"

He asked, impatience already starting to show in his stone and general posture. He wouldn't take kindly in being played with and if he needed to kill this stranger to get out, he would gladly oblige.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime15th September 2015, 9:12 am

Seiya was taking the time to look around a bit. Nope, nothing else in the room. Though the longer he was here, the more that tea and one of the cakes was beginning to smell really really good. He belatedly realized that he hadn't had the chance to eat lunch, he had been so busy practicing. He reached out slowly to take one of the tea cups when someone else appeared. He blinked in surprise at the white haired man, dressed in a cape and suit. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the man's attitude. “Sorry man. I think I'm in the same boat as you are. I just...ended up here. So I guess you're not the reason either?”

He looked back at the table a little wistfully. He spoke his mind aloud before he really thought about it. “Man these look pretty good, but I really wish there were...ya know, soup and sandwiches and stuff. Food stuff. I haven't had lunch yet.” but as he spoke those words, he jumped back in shock as the things materialized on the table next to the dessert items. He stared unbelieving at the tureens of different types of soups, the platters loaded with a variety of sandwiches stuffed with fillings. He turned slowly to look at the other man. “Did...did you see that?” He asked stunned, trying to confirm he wasn't imagining things and losing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime13th October 2015, 10:56 pm

[Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans XhFxfRD

Mamoru had spent the last several hours studying page upon page of notes for his medical terminology exam that was approaching later in the week. He had over five hundred terms to memorize, and not enough time to memorize them. His sleep schedule had been very sporadic, and his eating habits consisted of coffee and instant ramen. Usagi had tried to no avail to get him to leave his apartment and get some fresh air, but he just simply couldn't afford to waste time. 

Eyes burning from staring at the endless list of words for so long, Mamoru stood from his desk and went to make his fourth cup of coffee that day. Just as he stepped into his kitchen, a hole seemed to open up in the floor out of no where. Before Mamoru could react, he was plummeting down the hole, shouting all the way. 

Suddenly, he landed hard on his butt in a strange room filled with light. It was set up almost like what he would expect Chibiusa's dollhouse to be, and the amount of lace all over the place made him cringe. Where had he ended up, and who had brought him here?

Most surprising of the things in this room were Seiya and Prince Diamond, two men who Mamoru didn't fancy - Diamond more so than the other. Anger flared in his eyes as he glared at the prince who tried to kidnap his future wife, wondering how he had even ended up here after being killed during the battle against Wiseman. Perhaps he was brought here from a different time?

"Would anyone like to explain to me what's going on?" Mamoru asked, false politeness in his voice. Being in a room with Diamond just set him off. He was not about to pretend as if there were no hard feelings between them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime16th October 2015, 6:33 am

Seiya had been reaching for a sandwich to devour when he saw another form tumbling into the room. He blinked in surprise, doubly so to see the black haired man who held Odango's love. It almost made him want to frown. But he did take some perverse pleasure in seeing he had landed perhaps rather painfully on his rump. But then he was glaring at the white haired man in the suit and cape and raised an eyebrow.

So he knew who this guy was? Why did he dislike him so much? Seemed perhaps a bit out of character for the man who had been able to be so civil to Seiya himself, even after surely knowing how deeply he had fallen in love with the man's girlfriend. At Mamoru's question, Seiya spoke up. “Not a clue Chiba. Your guess is as good as ours man. We just fwoop, landed in here just like you did. But at least there seems to be food.” He finally snatched up a sandwich loaded with meat and took a large bite out of it. “If's delifscious” He said around the mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime14th November 2015, 5:03 am

"Believe me, if time I had for this sort of frivolous meeting I would at least try to make it interesting."

He commented, disinterested, not only in his surroundings but also in his current company. He didn't know the man though he already wasn't very fond of him. He was used to Rubeus' rather... graceless speech and manners, but he rarely tolerated it from outsiders. When the other commented on the food, Diamond watched as the stranger's wishes were answered. Odd. And frustrating. It meant someone was watching and playing with them.

"I saw." He answered lamely. "A child's trick. Probably meaning we are watched."

He held a 'go ahead, eat so we know if it is poisoned' in, his attention suddenly catched by something... or rather someone.

If Diamond's features only seemed to harden when another man fell from the ceiling, the prince was actually put in front of an unfortunate truth : his powers wouldn't work. Even his forehead's skin didn't stretch for his third eye to open, his fingers twitching against his side as he couldn't look away from Mamoru. His lips stretched in a thin line.

"You."

His voice faltered but didn't waver. A simple statement. With all the hatred of the world hidden in it.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime4th December 2015, 6:55 pm

Seiya continued taking bites out of the sandwich before his mind completely caught him. He blinked a bit and looked between the two other men. He didn't know Chiba very well, but he seemed oddly...stiff in a way he hadn't been when they first met, and the other fancy one was flat out glaring at Chiba. Of course there was the dramatic statement of 'you', and he wondered briefly if he had been sucked into some kind of movie.

He slowly swallowed the bite he had been chewing and wiped some of the crumbs from around his mouth. “Do uh....do you guys know each other?” He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 11:32 am

He tried not to let the graceless man's manners get to him too much, there wasn't any need to ask for more of a fight already, but it couldn't be helped. The fact he was also - and probably - the only one sane enough to notice their predicament could be life-threatening didn't help his impression of the stranger.

His eyes slid away from them both, looking at the walls as if he could melt them with a simple look.

"In a manner of speaking, we had the misfortune to meet."

He graced Seiya with a curt answer.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 7:09 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 9:30 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

By request of the creator, this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans   [Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed]Suitor Shenanigans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top