The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 6:31 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Mqu5pWH_zpsrneog9mx

Creator: Addelyn
Forum: Free Form
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed

Premesis:

Infuriated by previous defeats at the hands of the Sol Senshi, Sailor Ixalia knows she must become stronger to be able to have her revenge. Using Chaos’ dark powers, she resurrects those who have been defeated by the Sol Senshi, and kidnaps others who are still alive. She returns to them any powers they once had in order to study their powers and tactical abilities. Wanting to put them through their paces, putting them in life threatening situations. Sailor Ixalia vows find out where they went wrong against Sailor Moon. Was it lack of power or lack of tactical planning or something else entirely? Whatever it was, she will find out and will not make the same mistakes as these defeated villains did. 

Waking up on an abandoned jungle-like planet, the villains soon learn their fate. Whoever can make it to a specific spot on the island will be released, free to live their lives. However, it soon becomes clear that this is easy said than done. Each villain needs to figure out if they will work with their former colleagues and should they work with the others on the island. Can anyone be trusted? 

Necessary Information:

I’m leaving claims open so people can play who they want. However, there will be a limit of maximum 4 players in every villain arc. Once that group is filled up, if someone wants to join, they have to pick a villain from another group/arc. I may open it up to 5 per group depending on the interest level.

Takes place after the Stars arc.

It is up to the player on the villains’ personality, if they want to keep them more villainy or if they want to have them post-villain revert to a nicer personality (this probably refers more to the Shitennou than the others.)

The escape spot is on the other side of the planet, it will take at least 2 weeks if not longer for anyone to reach it.  Multiple groups of villains can actually escape if they make it. 

Players may chose to work in groups/pairs or work solo.  A lot of this for the particular villain may have to do with who they know (ie fellow team mate) and comfort level and if they were healed by Sailor Moon before coming to the Island. For example, the Shittennou may chose to stay together and work as a group, Black Moon clan, Astroid Senshi etc. It's really up to you guys what you want to do. Do note that working with someone else does come highly recommended as the island is fraught with danger. 

Restrictions:

Cannon villains only. Sailor Ixalia is the only Otaku who will be acting as the villain who kidnapped the villains.

Claims (Please provide a link to your profile if you have one or state that you will be making one):

Sailor Ixalia - Addy

Dark Kingdom: 1 more spot available
Nephrite- JTC
Zoisite- Addy
Kunzite - Sailor Pluto

Black Moon Clam: 
Rubeus - sportsnutd 
Black Lady- Diana (profile pending)

Death Busters: 1 spot left
Cyprine/Ptilol - OuterHarmonie23
Eudial- Andalusite 
Mimete - Aurae

Dead Moon Circus: 1 spot left
Queen Nehelenia- Artemis 
VesVes- Empress Vesta 
Hawk's Eye - Eternal Knight

Stars Arc:
Galaxia- Princess Moon

Addy doesn't know what to call this category of villains category: CLOSED
Snow Dancer- Sailor Saturn (profile pending)

OOC

Story line Info Thread

Last edited by Addelyn on 18th August 2015, 7:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 6:37 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Unzh0HE_zpshroiitzc

Sailor Ixalia hovered far above the island, watching as the group of people she had haphazardly tossed onto the sandy beach began to awake. Every single one of the people on the beach had gone up against Sailor Moon and lost to her. She had outright destroyed some; while others, she had healed, becoming an agent for “good.”

She was determined to find out what had caused every single one of these despicable creatures to lose. Was it a lack of power? Were their tactics lacking? Regardless, she was determined to find out the reason why so she wouldn’t repeat their mistakes. She would triumph over Sailor Moon destroying her and taking over another section of space. It would be the ultimate revenge for her predecessor’s humiliating defeat.

Fascinated, she watched as some they woke, some of them seeing people they recognized, and as if pulled by a string, went to them. She wasn’t worried about them leaving the beach until she was ready, there was a magical barrier in place. While they couldn’t see it, they would sustain grievous injuries if they came into contract with it. Ixalia wanted to observe them first before she gained their attention.

OOC:

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 7:18 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest VesVes3_zpsswf7av2i

Okay, this wasn't quite what VesVes was expecting to wake up to. A random beach, in the middle of nowhere? "Hardy har," the redhead muttered before pulling herself up. "JunJun, if this is your idea of a prank, I'm so getting you back as soon as I GET back from...wherever this is." Maybe that's what she got when she fell asleep in the gardens.

Well at least, if this WAS a prank, her dear sisters-in-arms had the decency to drop her off at a rather nice beach that was somewhat populated, it seemed. There were a few other people around, and hey, Ves HAD wanted to go to the beach recently. The whole area looked quite tropical, too. Though this begged the question...where was she?? This wasn't a beach she recognized, and this was in fact a prank, wouldn't her friends all pop out by now, laughing and telling her to go have some fun?

Yeah, this was very, very fishy. Heh, FISHY, Ves thought, suppressing a snort despite herself. 'Cause I'm at a beach? I'll have to keep that one in mind.

However, a look at the people on the beach was enough to deter Ves' mind from any possible puns she thought of. One person in particular stood out. "Hawk's Eye?" she muttered, narrowing her eyes at the man. Isn't he dead?

Another unwelcome sight caused a cold shiver to go down Ves' spine. Nehellenia! she thought, her eyes wide as she nearly tripped over herself trying to back as far away from the nightmarish queen as possible. "No, no noononononnono..." she muttered. "Not her. Not now!" Immediately, her hand went to her pocket to fish out her henshin stick, but to her horror, it wasn't where she usually put it.

"Oh hell no," Ves whispered, flailing as she tried desperately to summon the transformation wand. Upon failing to find it, she just stuck her hand in the air in hopes that her transformation would come to her. "VESTA ASTEROID POWER, MAKE UP!"

No luck. The transformation failed. Undeterred, Ves tried again.

"VESTA ASTEROID POWER, MAKE UP!"

Again, no luck. VesVes' eyes darted around, looking for the best escape route. Or her friends. What the hell had happened?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 7:43 pm

Nephrite shifted on the sand, uncomfortable laying on his back with the sun beating down on him. He could hear waves crashing a distance away, and his brain finally caught up with his body. Where was he? Slowly, his eyes opened, and he sat up.

"What the-" He squinted in the harsh sunlight and realized that he was on some kind of beach. And surrounded by a bunch of other unconscious people, though some were stirring. Frowning now, he brushed the sand out of his hair and off his back, and noticed that he was no longer wearing his Dark Kingdom uniform. Instead, his old Golden Kingdom tunic and cloak were back in place. He didn't have a problem with these clothes, being untainted by Metallia and all, but he last remembered being killed by Zoisite tryign to protect Naru. And everything after that was kind of fuzzy....

His hand went to check the wound on his chest, but it was completely healed. It didn't even hurt anymore, to his amazement. It was like he had never been stabbed at all. His eyes caught movement close by, and he finally recognized a pair of men in the sand beside him. Zoisite and Kunzite? Nephrite hesitated, and then forced himself to his feet and walked over to them. Whether they were still comrades or not, they were the only people her that he was familiar with, and there was safety in knowledge. Better the backstabbers you know than the weirdos you don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:06 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Tumblr_inline_nscamkIxb91tzr4xa_540

This wasn't Helios' world. Elysion was mostly ruins and temples, but this... this was unknown to him. It was a beach, or what he knew a beach to be. He had never been to any but apparently, his subconscious had given it a name already. Basic knowledge. Right. Good.

But how?

Helios would have warned him before sending him off to some random place, right?

He slowly stood, his eyes darting in every direction in order to assess what exactly surrounded him. Nothing threatening at first or nothing that seemed so, but he sure as hell knew better than to trust any random place he had no recollection of walking, flying, teleporting to.

It wasn't until a moment later that he noticed the others. Women. Men. Many unknown to him and far enough that he didn't feel necessary to keep a defensive stance. Up until he recognized two of them.

Two he wished he hadn't seen.

Instead of panicking outwardly, he froze.

She did seem to recognize him back and as much as he would have liked to jump on them all claws out, something that could be related to fear kept him from misbehaving. He could run away, but where to? Not that his legs felt like they could carry him anywhere right now. He watched motionless while VesVes started to express the same panic he felt and when she yelled, the signification of it confused him. Wasn't she one of Zirconia's brats?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:10 pm

Rubeus was laying against a tree and slowly opened his eyes. When he was able to stand, he stretched and rubbed his eyes. "Am I alive? Last thing I remember was going down with my ship and trying to get Emerald to take me with her back to Prince Diamond and then the ship exploded. So how am I alive? and more importantly where am I?" He looked around seeing that he was on some sort of beach and there were others around him..some moving already and most not as much yet. 'Well at least I'm not the only one...but who are these people? Maybe Prince Diamond or Emerald is around here somewhere..or at least someone I know..' He then saw some man get up and walk over to two others that sort of at least by dress looked alike and watched them to see if he could get info from them somehow...
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 10:38 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest MD2xv3P

“Hghhh...”

Under a palm tree somewhat hidden from the other unfortunate souls trapped on the island, a young red-haired woman laid face first in the sand with her arms and legs sprawled out. After a few minutes of moaning and groaning she finally rolled onto her side, opening her eyes for the first time in ages only to be blinded by the intense rays of sun filtering through the leaves. “I-I'm still alive?” Eudial calmly uttered to herself in confusion as she shielded her face from the overwhelming brightness. How?

She vividly remembered the moments leading up to her vehicle's plunge off the Marine Cathedral's jagged coastal cliff after fleeing yet another one of her embarrassing snafus with the Sailor senshi. From the unwanted conversation with Mimete to the sharp bend in the road, she remembered it all too clearly—those haunting memories. But how was she even on this island? Had she survived the crash and washed up on a beach like a castaway? My injuries! I almost forgot!

During her encounter with the senshi she received several severe cuts and burns all over her body. Sitting upright at the base of the palm tree while worrying that the large gashes on her arms may have gotten infected, Eudial quickly brought the palms of her hands to eye level and felt down her arms. A look of puzzlement crossed her face when she realized the absence of scrapes, cuts, and burns on her skin and clothes. Impossible. There is no way my body could have healed so quickly.

Her arms flopped back into the sand. I must have hit that embankment pretty hard going 60 kilometers-per-hour around that curve, my chance of survival nonexistent. Lifting her hand away from the ground, she watched fine grains of sand sift between her slender fingers and managed a weak smile. And yet the sand feels so real and the sun so warm. I am here, experiencing something—a beach.

She sighed in relief. At the very least, simply existing on a temporary beach seemed more relaxing than rushing back to the Witches 5 laboratory only to be greeted by her colleague's disrespect and gossiping. Anything is better than returning to that petty drama. But it is strange that I ended up here on this...island? with a bunch of other people. Her eyes skimmed over the crowd of strange beings who seemed just as confused as her, when suddenly she noticed a very familiar wavy-haired blonde teenager. So much for relaxation.

…No! Why the hell is Mimete here!? She better not disrupt my mood with that saccharine tone of hers....Perhaps if I ignore her presence, she won't notice me, Eudial quickly reassured herself as she slumped forward in an attempt to make herself a bit less noticeable. In doing so adverted her gaze elsewhere only to be disappointed again when she set eyes upon yet another of her former colleagues. Cyprine is here too?...This isn't paradise. I must be dead and in Hell. Eudial let out an exasperated sigh and kept her eyes adverted, but in Cyprine's direction. Better Cyprine notice her than Mimete. Anybody was better than Mimete.

Last edited by Andalusite on 14th August 2015, 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP banner)
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 6:58 am

Eudial was not lucky enough to avoid Mimete's notice. When the orange-haired woman regained her bearings and looked around, those round tangerine eyes locked on her fellow Witches 5 member. The snail woman was here? Maybe still being alive and not trapped in audio visual equipment wasn't worth it after all. She swallowed a sneer and instead settled for a painfully-fake smile and equally unconvincing wave of greeting.

This was great. Just great.

At first, being on a beach seemed pretty awesome. She hadn't been on a beach before, although she had hoped that her promotion at the Death Busters would have involved a tropical vacation. (That just seemed to be some kind of strange tangent the Professor was on about that day, with no actual time off work sunning on sandy beaches prospective.) Mimete was wearing her lab coat, not her adorably ruffled pink bathing suit or a sexy bikini, so unfortunately her attire was somewhat lacking. Initially she thought that there might have been a shoreside shop she could stop into and fix that problem, but when she looked around there were just other people. Most of them she didn't recognize, but oddly enough most of them did not look like they were prepared for a day of surf and sand either. Weird.

But then, to her shock and surprise, she spotted a familiar red-haired woman: Eudial, who she knew was dead. She made sure of that, not that anyone could have ever proved it. Something was definitely not awesome about this sudden unexpected venue if Eudial was here. It wasn't fair to rescue Mimete from her oblivion if she had to share this renewed lease on life with that other woman.

Oh yeah, and Cyprine was here or something, whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 9:02 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Zoisite groaned as the sun shone in his eyes, dragging him from his slumber. Wait...sun? Blinking he slowly opened his eyes, only to find sand beneath his body and not the dark refuges of the Dark Kingdom. What was going on? The last thing he remembered was attempting to kill Endymion against Queen Beryl's orders and dying in Kunzite's arms. 

He paled, stomach churning as he brain caught up with his memories. He had attempted to kill Enydmion, his Prince. The man he was sworn to protect. What had he done? 

When noises of people awakening around him began to seep into his thoughts, he knew it wasn't the time for a pity party. Shakily getting to his feet, he noticed he was no longer wearing his Dark Kingdom uniform, but his Golden Kingdom one. Did he even deserve to be wearing it any longer after all that he had done? Noticing that Kunzite was on the ground close by, the blonde began to turn around, looking for Nephrite and Jadeite. Where they here too? As he turned his eyes landed on Nephrite, the memories came crashing back. 

Eyes widening, his hands flew to his stomach as if he could stop it churning. He had killed Nephrite. Ordered one of his youma to throw a vine through his body, while he was protecting a young girl. Ashamed, his eyes flicked downwards towards the sandy beach as his face flushed in shame and guilt.

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 12:48 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 29mwz7o

Woken up by the sun that almost made her lose her vision, Galaxia sat up, squinting her eyes and lifting her hand to the height of her eyebrows to find some protection. Where the hell was she?

As she stood up, she noticed the bracelets around her arms, the shiny golden uniform and her invincible sword right next to her. Yeah, right...
In less than a second all the memories returned – how she subdued all the planets, how she, one after another, found her servants and unfortunately also, how she got defeated by that brat, Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon!
Thinking of the battle made her fists clenching, her face expression turning unbearable and her inner peace exploding. How was she, her team – whole Shadow Galactica – not able to stop a sixteen year old girl from stopping their plans?! This was not only a disgrace but also the biggest failure in her whole life. She grunted.

But one thing didn’t make sense.
As she slowly calmed down, she realized where she exactly was. A beach. A beach with trees upon trees on the left, right, just everywhere. “What kind of bullshit it this?!,” she muttered, eventually spotting all the other people at the sandy area.
Was she at a carnival festival or what, in Heaven’s sake, was the meaning of all this?

With migraine arising, she massaged her temples for now, trying to calm herself down and eventually looked up again. Just who were those people?
Observing one after another, she noticed how more and more confusion crept in up to the point where she was almost losing hope. However, then, suddenly, a glimmer of hope came up.
Did she just see Aluminum Siren and Lead Crow? And wasn’t this Nehellenia, the stupid Dead Moon Queen? Slowly realizing what was going on, she grinned, not sure if she should be happy or sad.

“Aluminum Siren! Lead Crow!,” she eventually shouted to the two Senshi not too far away. “I don’t have the time for your shenanigans! Go spit in your socks and get over here already.”
Not afraid that they wouldn’t come, she turned around, looking if there was anyone else from Shadow Galactica. But the yield was rather tiny.

However, at the end she spotted something interesting. Among all these people who seemed to know each other more or less, the Golden Senshi eventually found a monster similar to an ice sculpture. Wow, so they send useless monsters here too.
Though the ice sculpture didn’t look very powerful, it seemed as if it didn’t know any others which she could use to her advantage. She had no one to work for, after all.

“Ey, ice sculpture,” her voice sounded once again, coldly and bossy as always. “Come over here.”
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 6:44 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 0HwqMaL

The Snow Dancer felt her soul being summoned. She was excited. Finally she would meet her ice master once again.

"Eeyyiaaa!" Shouted the Ice Women

TRANSLATION: "You are not Princess Snow Kaguya! You are sun not ice!" She floated over to the stern looking female that commanded her.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 11th August 2015, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 7:50 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Nehell11

Nehelenia felt her eyes force open as she gazed upon the bright sunlight. She sat up as she tried to figure out where she was. Nehelenia was hoping to escape the sun, but she could see no shade in sight. She hated the light, it reminded her of…Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon had sealed her away, back to the darkness. At least she had her mirrors in the dark. Here there were no mirrors, no darkness. She scanned the beach and recognized a few people. She saw VesVes and Hawks Eye. Cursed creatures, they had failed her. She felt like she should go over and demand why they were here with her. Couldn’t she be dead in peace?

Wait, she wasn’t dead….she was alive. Nehelenia stood up and examined herself.

I am alive, Nehelenia thought as she stood up and walked through the sand. She cursed the tiny grains for getting in her shoes and pulled them off as to not damage them.

As she looked around she saw her arch enemy, Galaxia. Yes Galaxia, had brought her back to life, but Nehelenia was killed shortly after by Sailor Moon.

She ignored Galaxia for now and proceeded to move closer to Hawk’s Eye and Vesves. They would explain why they were here and causing her torment.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:06 pm

VesVes narrowed her eyes and took a defensive stance upon seeing Nehellenia approach. "Get away from me," she spat, her hands curling into fists. She may not be able to transform, but damn if she wasn't going to go down without a fight! "I'm not coming back to you, if that's what you want!"

At the same time, she was bouncing slightly on her toes, preparing herself to run if necessary. She could probably outrun the dark queen, especially if she went into the jungle. Or so she hoped.

Ves also looked around--not just for an escape route, but for someone who might be able to help her. Then her gaze landed on Hawk's Eye. She'd never put much thought into it (why would she WANT to), but she did feel bad about killing the guy. What does he think of me, though? Does he hate me?

Meanwhile, Ves kept a wary eye on Nehellenia. "Stay back!" she shouted, putting every bit of bravado she had in her tone, but her courage was starting to fade. Running sounded better and better the more the thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 7:09 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Tumblr_inline_nscamkIxb91tzr4xa_540

VesVes' reaction to the queen pulled him out of his haze and every muscle in his body tensed when Nehelenia looked at them. He didn't care about the other people on the beach anymore. He was only aware of the biggest threat his life had encountered. He was ready to attack or at least defend himself when she started walking towards them.

“You should listen to the brat.”

He hissed between his teeth, searching his body for the torch he always brought with him. He had it in Elysion. Where the hell was it? He took a step back when he understood it was lost in transportation, glaring at Nehelenia.

Well... talk of a bad feeling...

“How about we team up for the time being?”

He suggested to VesVes, turning just slightly his face to glance quickly at her. The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Helios probably wouldn't like his reasons, but at least maybe together they could survive another go at the queen.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 7:06 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest UjcOZsT

The sun beating onto his eyes caused Kunzite to stir from his dead sleep. His eyes opened quickly, suddenly realizing that he wasn't dead, but alive, and sitting on a beach. He sat up, placing one hand to his head. Was this...heaven?

No, he didn't belong there. Something must have happened. He wasn't dead.

Placing one hand over his heart, Kunzite felt its slow, steady beat. Yes, he was alive. But how?

He looked around, spotting Nephrite to his right. He suddenly became overwhelmed with so much joy that he almost hugged the man right then and there. After everything that had happened, all of the corruption, the murder, the darkness, they were all united again. And Beryl no longer had them under her control. But hadn't they all...died?

Kunzite turned his head the other way, his eyes landed on the most beautiful sight in the universe. Eyes widening in shock and disbelief, Kunzite slowly stood and faced the man who had died in his arms what seemed like days ago. "Zoisite...?" Kunzite breathed, unable to tear his eyes away. Those were Zoisite's eyes, his lips, his shoulders, his hands. This was him, the man that Kunzite had vowed to avenge when he had been killed by Beryl. The man that Kunzite loved more than anyone.

Stepping forward, Kunzite pulled Zoisite into his embrace, unable to contain his joy. "You're alive...oh god you're ailve..." he said into Zoisite's hair. "I lost you...and you...you died in my arms, and...you're alive."

The man who had been stoic for all his life, void of emotion, always putting on a poker face, had his resolve broken. The overwhelming shame of all that had happened in the Dark Kingdom and Silver Millennium was too much, but seeing Zoisite again made it all worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 8:42 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest TQbtDSL

I don’t want this!

This was Siren’s last thought before she was met with oblivion. When she opened her eyes next, she saw the bright sun.

She did not quite understand what had happened. She was dead, right? Was this heaven or something? But then why was it so hot and uncomfortable?

She rolled over and her heart leapt in joy upon seeing a figure she recognized. “Crow-san!” she called happily, tears clouding her eyes. She couldn’t believe Crow was here! Was she dead, too? Oh, no, that was bad.

She jumped when she heard the voice she thought she would never hear again in her life. Turning toward its source, Siren felt a mix of dread and terror.

Galaxia.

Her gaze instinctively moved toward her wrists, where the bracelets—no, manacles, really—that Galaxia had used to hold her star seed hostage had been. But to her surprise, the bracelets weren’t there. She was alive… but free of those blasted things.

What did this mean?

She slowly looked up at Galaxia, and realized what it truly meant.

She was not under Galaxia’s command anymore. She was free. “You already killed me,” she said bitterly. “I don’t have to follow your orders anymore.”

Obviously, Galaxia wasn’t going to give up without a fight, but if Crow was here, Siren was confident both of them could take her on.

And then they could have that lifetime vacation they had always wanted. It seemed they were already in a tropical island, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 8:46 am

So lost in his remembered shame and guilt, he almost missed when he was drawn into someone's arms. Kunzite. Oh god, he was alive too. He vaguely remembered seeing his lover when he awoke on the island, but so caught up in the memories of what he had done and seeing Nephrite, it had fallen to the side. 

Throwing his arms around Kunzite's neck, he clung to the older man. It felt so good to be back in his arms once more. Zoisite's one regret was being so foolish as to get himself fatally wounded by Queen Beryl and dying in Kunzite's arms. There was still so much he wanted to say to the other man, things he wanted to do. 

Were they finally being given another chance? Would this finally be their happy ending after all the pain and suffering they had gone through?

"Kunzite, I thought I'd never seen you again," he murmured. "Forgive me, I acted foolishly and my actions caused so much pain."

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 10:34 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 4141172393
Cyprine swiftly put her arm across her eyes to block out the suns rays. The last thing she remembered was the searing pain of Ptilol's blast before a black nothingness. Where are we?, came Ptilol's voice faintly at the back of her mind. Cyprine decided not to reply and instead take stock of her surroundings once her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight.

Sand? she thought questioningly, and stood up gracefully to brush herself off. Then she noticed there were several other people in garb quite unfitting for the shore. The slight traces of a frown appeared at the corners of her mouth as she noticed Mimete amongst them. Slowly turning her head to continue scanning, she also saw Eudial, who's presence was a bit more welcome. At least someone else on this island has half a brain. There were a few who radiated great power as well. Perhaps some new allies would be necessary for figuring out their current strange predicament and how they came to be on an island.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 11:00 am

Rubeus watched some more as more and more people he didn't know came to the land of being awake. He saw the men who were now 3 hug and talk like they knew each other. So he decided to walk over to them, "Hey look I don't mean to interrupt your tearful reunion but I need to know some things and I need to know them now..you look like the smartest people here so where in the Black Moon are we? Also did you die as well and then arrive here? Who do you work for? I mean these should enough questions for people who will help me get out of here..So start speaking.."

OOC:

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 13th August 2015, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC text not hidden in spoilers)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 12:34 pm

As he got closer to his fellow Shitennou, Nephrite saw Kunzite finally stir and embrace Zoisite. Great, now he had to deal with all their mushy crap... Could they at least save the romance for when they knew what was going on?

"Hey, glad that we're all alive, but I think we need to talk," Nephrite said, stopping to stand in front of them. "We can cry and apologize to each other after we figure out why we're on a beach instead of six feet under." he really was happy that they were okay, but that didn't mean he was going to break down in front of all these strangers. 

At Rubeus's approach, Nephrite turned to face him, looking less than friendly. What kind of clown was this? Blazing red hair and a sleeveless shirt with black diamond earrings. Honestly, what happened to respectable uniforms nowadays?

"I've got no idea what Black Moon crap you're talking about, and I don't care to find out," he said. He wasn't in the mood to be helpful. "Where do you get off on telling me what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 2:19 pm

Rubeus looked at Nephrite shocked, "First off buddy.. I can tell you what ever i want, don't make me shoot you back to death with my dark energy. Second off, I'm just saying we ALL don't know where the heck we are and from what I'm getting and hearing is that we have all been dead for some length of time. I wanna know where we are..how to get back...and why for some reason we are all alive again..I really don't wish to fight with you..unless you really piss me off but at the same time..and this might sound crazy to you..if we work as a team which it seems you three are...we can all leave here and go back to our wives or girlfriends or whatever...Thats all I want..oh and the name is Rubeus.."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 5:57 pm

Nephrite's eyes flashed red for a moment at the thinly veiled threat, his temper flaring. "I'd love to see you try to kill me, but I promise it won't go smoothly for you." He had no idea if he had any of his powers back, but he was very willing to use Rubeus as a test subject. His mention of wives or girlfriends struck another nerve with Nephrite. He didn't need a reminder of what he lost from this guy when he was stupid enough to fall for Metallia's influence.

"You can figure out how to get back to where you came from yourself, if you're lucky to have someone waiting for you at home." Though he did wonder if Naru had ever gotten over him after his departure. "I don't know any more about this place than you do, so go find someone else to bother."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 6:35 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 0HwqMaL

Before Galaxia could reply, the Snow Dancer found interest in someone else, someone else blue in color.

"EYYYIIIAAA!"   

Translation: "YOU ARE ALSO BLUE LIKE ME! ARE YOU ALSO ICE?!" The Snow Dancer glided cheerfully over to Aluminum Siren.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 7:24 pm

Hearing Nephrite's angry tone, Zoisite glanced over his shoulder to see a red headed man arguing with his brother in arms. He was talking about working together and demanding answers from them. Did they look like they knew what was going on? And his tone, he was so rude. Whatever happened to being a polite gentleman? Guess that must be gone in this day and age..or where ever they were at any rate. 

The blonde didn't particularly want to work with anyone he didn't know either, not after Beryl. Never again, I refuse to be used like that ever again. 

"Why don't you go back to whatever hole you crawled back out of," Zoisite sniffed. The reminder of everything he had done and lost wasn't one he appreciated.

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 7:55 pm

From her slouched position on the ground next to the palm tree, Eudial massaged her temple with the tips of her right fingers in attempt to calm her frustration and ignore Mimete as she sifted through her mind for ideas and answers.

I still need to figure out what this island is called, how I reached it, when I arrived, and why there are so many other people awakening in this seemingly remote locality. Somehow, some way Mimete must have something to do with this phenomenon—at least in my case—Though, she seems equally as confused... BUT WHEN ISN'T SHE?

Eudial thought about asking some of the other castaways, if that is what they could be called, but she doubted any of them could be deemed trustworthy: they all seemed rather menacing and definitely not in the mood to play twenty questions with anybody, let alone her. But Eudial needed to research something before formulating one of her ingenious plans—even if it meant studying everybody on the island! Unfortunately, researching all of the individuals on the island would waste too much time, not to mention she didn't have access to a computer. However, she still had the fundamental skills of a scientist: qualitative analysis, deductive reasoning, and conjecture. And that was enough for her.

Finally standing up with a renewed investigative spirit, Eudial took a second glance around the sandy coastline. To her surprise Cyprine too was now fully cognizant, and seemed to be absorbing her surroundings with as much thought—if not more—than Eudial. This caused the red-haired woman to smile weakly.

So she remembers that observation is the central element of the scientific process. I guess all of those hours spent training them in the lab wasn't a complete waste of time after all. Maybe I should ask her if she knows anything about this island first, but how will she react if I approach her?

Through observation alone, Cyprine did not seem like the type of girl to attack a teammate–well, former teammate–at least unprovoked. Sure she could be aggressive at times and her magic was substantially stronger than the other witches (to the point that it was quite intimidating), but Eudial never witnessed her threaten the others with her strength: Cyprine seemed more responsible than that.

But can I even trust her? She called me an old woman...An OLD woman...I'm not THAT much older than her!

However, the more Eudial thought about it the more she realized that although contemptuous, Cyprine never did anything to harm her other than talk behind her back. Mimete was the one who vandalized her locker, cut her brakes, and ruined expensive experiments and equipment with her indolence. Eudial gnashed her teeth together at the very thought of these terrible things, but managed to suppress her anger by reasoning with herself. These were all events of the past, she shouldn't dwell on them too much when getting off the island was a bigger priority.

...But I guess that is better than a 'snail' woman, She admitted to herself. I'll be old one day anyway. Besides, Cyprine doesn't seem that bad, but she could be hiding something like Mimete was...Though it seems like maybe...

Perhaps Cyprine only used her as a scapegoat to avoid drama with Mimete? Or perhaps something more recent happened between the two that Eudial was unaware of (she did not follow the latest laboratory gossip after all). Whatever it was, Cyprine did not seem too amused by Mimete's presence on this island either; her subtle frown did not go unnoticed by the observant woman. Having caught a glimpse of Mimete's awkward waving from the corner of her eye, Eudial too started frowning subconsciously herself.

...I am NOT falling for your act this time, Mimete, and I am not letting Cyprine either. Her (Cyprine's) slight irritation is a good sign. If she feels the same way about Mimete, maybe she would be willing to work out an agreement with me. Working with an old acquaintance seems more logical than working with a complete stranger—

Eudial's thoughts were temporarily disrupted by the authoritative shouting of a woman, the shrieking howls of an ice creature, and the callous threats of a man.

—Especially considering some of these guys' temperaments. However, it will all depend on whether or not Viluy and Tellu are here too. I have yet to factor them into the equation.

Noticing that rest of the crowd started to group together for the better or worse, Eudial looked over her shoulder, and then sighing, looked back in Cyprine's direction.

Well, I better go talk to her before Mimete does.

“Cyprine!” Eudial called out in her soft voice as she approached the girl with the blue braid. “Strange coincidence that we would meet in such an unusual locality...Are Viluy and Tellu here too? ” she dared not mention Mimete's name in fear that the bubbly teenager might overhear the conversation and invite herself over—though Eudial figured she would probably do that anyway. “Any propositions as to how we arrived to this remote location with all of these other people?”

And now for the hypothesis...

Last edited by Andalusite on 14th August 2015, 7:22 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : RP banner)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 8:07 pm

Rubeus looked at the man he had been speaking with and it had seemed he hit a nerve. "Whoa there man...hold your anger..look we seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot, ok. You just made me think of what i just said and your right..I don't think I know of anyone..at least still alive that is.. Seriously though..Grown man to grown man..what is and where is back home? If you don't mind me asking..i will tell you about me..see there were these girls and in particular a pesky one named Sailor Moon..always getting in my way..*Sigh* anyway what about you man? and hey...look I'm trying to patch things up here...I came on the wrong way..not knowing you and all." Then The blonde one had to make a remark, "Hey man..calm your blonde girlfriend ok? I'm trying to be nice now and after we talk I'm outta here..ok?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 9:15 pm

"Eh?"

Hawk's Eye's proposition came as a surprise to VesVes. He wanted to team up?

It did make sense, though. A quick glance around told Ves that the other people, whoever they were, were starting to group off. Wait...was that an ice monster? Weird. Nevertheless, Hawk's Eye was in fact the only person she knew...besides the queen, of course, but she wanted nothing to do with her. And without her Senshi powers (ohh, but she would transform eventually! Or, at least, she hoped), it would probably smart for her to do the same.

"Sure thing!" Ves replied to Hawk's Eye with a crooked grin, turning back to face Nehellenia. "Two pairs of fists are better than one, after all."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 5:41 am

Mimete didn't really care for the other Witches 5 members, but that didn't mean she wanted to be alone. As they were the only familiar faces here and her history of interaction with non-Death Busters members was basically limited to the sailor soldiers and a few nearly-brainwashed students of Infinity Academy... her options were limited. Introducing herself to new people just seemed too scary. Much too scary. She didn't trust anyone here, but at least she knew exactly how she distrusted Eudial and Cyprine.

Her large orange eyes filled with tears behind the round-lensed glasses when she saw Eudial turn from her without even a moment of acknowledgment and walk over to Cyprine.

Did they think they could abandon Mimete!?

Sniffling, the teenager ran over, stumbling slightly in the sand thanks to her high heels.

"Eudial-kuuuuuun! Cyprine-kuuuun!" she wailed, her overall demeanor indicating she was greeting people she knew well and missed deeply. Especially with the crocodile tears. She didn't exactly expect to fool the other two Witches 5 teammates, but this kind of deceptive behavior was so ingrained in her that she was powerless to act otherwise.

She arrived in front of them just in time to catch the tail end of Eudial's last question--her "running" was probably slower than the average person's walking pace.

"I have no idea!" she interjected, dramatic as always.

"Tellu unplugged me while using the Witches Electric Warp! Why didn't it have a fail safe?" she whined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 8:23 am

Oh boy here comes the drama express. Eudial turned her head just in time to witness Mimete's overly-staged running—no, stumbling—across the sandy beach toward them.

...What does she think this is? Baywatch?

As the yellow-orange-haired girl interrupted the serious tone of the discussion with her own interjections and answers, Eudial couldn't help but listen in silence. So Tellu unplugged her while she was in the Witches Electric Warp? Wait. Mimete actually used that faulty device?

Serves you right for touching things without asking.

Eudial sighed. She couldn't just stand there ignoring Mimete anymore; she was also in the middle of of an important investigation and had no time for all of this whining. Besides, ignoring people who directly addressed her in a conversation was unprofessional, even if she disliked them. “...Mimete, did you read the operation manual by chance? The answer to your question is explicitly stated within the first few pages,” Eudial pointed out, remaining as calm as she possibly could with Mimete.

...Well, I am proud of her, Eudial thought sarcastically to herself. She didn't read the manual, but at least she didn't stick backup batteries in the Electric Warp and then leave them in there...

First rule: Always read the lab manuals. Second rule: Never leave batteries in laboratory equipment. The very thought of battery acid corroding anything –including the junky old Electric Warp– made Eudial cringe. She never stored equipment without first removing the batteries. But if Tellu unplugged the Electric Warp and there were no emergency backup batteries present to supply it with power, Mimete should still be trapped. That information, although irrelevant to Eudial's initial questions about the island, was an important piece of reality. However, she still needed to know Cyprine's side of the story before she jumped to any final conclusions.  

“And please, Mimete. Take a moment to calm down. You do not need to wail so much. We're right here.”

Just shut up already. Nobody on this island wants to hear your damn whining.

Now that Mimete was acknowledged, maybe she would shut up long enough to let Cyprine speak. Eudial turned away from the whiny teenager and patiently awaited the blue-haired girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 12:09 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 3661426558 [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 3661426558 [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest 3661426558

Black Lady awoke slowly, opening one eye and then the other. She looked around quickly, confusion setting in faster the more she took in. She was on a beach? How did she get there and why would she be at a beach to begin with?! She noticed other people walking around the sandy island, some were in groups while others were still by themselves, all of them looked very confused.

She stood up fully, feeling a bit light headed. She wasn't sure what had happened to her. No thoughts came to her mind when she tried to recollect what she had last been doing. One thing she did know, is she needed to find Wiseman. He was the only one who ever loved her and told her the truth about things. She wasn't sure if he would actually be here with her or not, but she had to take that risk; he was her only friend.

Black Lady dusted a few stuck sand particles off of her black dress and glanced around. She didn't see him anywhere from where she was standing. Maybe he was on the other side? As quickly as a girl in a long dress and high heels could, she started her way towards the other side of the island, hopeful that she would be able to find him. Upon passing the others, she became more confused. She didn't recognize any of them, so why were they all here?
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top