The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 4:09 pm

Considering Endymion and the Shitennou are at their second year, you could always write his return at the school, or if you kept the 'no parents' thing (unless he lives in an apartment alone when it isn't school time), the hours before the assembly leading to the bell and such?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 4:10 pm

Thanks for the idea EK!!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 2:04 pm

Hey ^^ Super quick as I am running for my bus home from work. ^^

So do you guys want me to finish the welcome speech and then maybe send everyone to the dining room to eat, or let them get settled in rooms? I figure eating would be social but settling in could also be fun.

Also I am going to assume they all have their course schedules, so we get to decide who is in our classes I guess? Just want to make sure befiore I post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 2:23 pm

I think we should wait until more people answered? If we go too quickly without waiting for them, it will be slightly unfair I think. Most of the students are not yet at the welcome speech.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 2:25 pm

True, was wondering that too but wanted to make sure it wasn't waiting on me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2015, 2:50 pm

I'm going to have to drop out of this rp. I don't think I'm cut out for a heavy role right now.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th October 2015, 8:06 pm

@Cosmos-Hime - No worries! I totally understand Smile

To everyone else - I know we're having a big of a slow start for everyone getting to the assembly. Would it be possible for everyone to try and get their characters there so we can interact as a group? Also I was thinking that some of the characters should already know each other. It'll make it easier for playing as we are a rather large group. If not, we might have difficulties forming new relationships across the board. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 6:06 am

I like the idea!

For Rei/Mars, I was thinking she'd recognize Venus from the pop-culture heavy output from the Venus home world. I also set up my last post so some other characters could join the quad to be roommates with her (most likely Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury but it doesn't have to be) if people are okay with that.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 7:54 am

I'll try to post later today =)
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 2:02 pm

I think it's a good idea for the girls to room together Smile I'm typing my post now and I'll have Minako share a room with Rei. Also, if they're all princesses of their planets, it makes sense for them to know of each other at least.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 1:34 pm

Okay, finally posted now too =)

I assumed that Kiyoko had a room for herself until now (I already have an idea why) - and since you said that everyone should know/get to know each other, maybe someone can be assigned to her room once the assembly is over? (since the princesses share rooms, maybe you'd like to come to my room, PoetofMercury? Razz)

Dunno if that would work, but the idea just came to my mind xD
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 2:23 pm

Princess Moon wrote:
Okay, finally posted now too =)

I assumed that Kiyoko had a room for herself until now (I already have an idea why) - and since you said that everyone should know/get to know each other, maybe someone can be assigned to her room once the assembly is over? (since the princesses share rooms, maybe you'd like to come to my room, PoetofMercury? Razz)

Dunno if that would work, but the idea just came to my mind xD
That sounds great to me!
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 7:01 pm

Woohoo things are moving along! I'm quite happy to see people posting and getting to the assembly. I guess we can give a few more people the opportunity to post their arrivals at the halls. 

Poet - I had written a post with Serenity bumping into your character but I can edit it to reflect Serenity going to the assembly instead to make sure that everyone is there. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 7:08 pm

I saw ^^ I'll post quick tomorrow to respond and have us both head there if you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 3:48 am

That sounds good to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th October 2015, 4:30 am

Hey ^^ SO once the assembly is done I was wondering where you wanted to go next? I was thinking of assuming the students were already distributed their class schedules (so we could totally figure out what classes we all may have tgether and whatnot.) But where would you like the students to go next? Maybe the cafeteria for social interactions and stuff or did you have something in mind?
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:02 am

I was also trying to think of where to go next. I think that a social gathering in the cafeteria like a "meet and greet" for all new and past students would be a great idea. It would give people a chance to make new friends and to at least interact with one another. And you're right we also need to determine which classes that people need to take. I was thinking of the classes being kind of like Harry Potter style so: Defense courses, Channeling your powers, etc. The focus of the Academy is to give people an opportunity to work with their powers and enhance them. There would be other courses as well but I definitely want there to be a focus on refining their "warrior" skills. 

Also in these courses we can have first year students and second year students. It'll make it easier for the interactions to continue. Perhaps, the second year students are "TA" type students who help the new students. 

What do you guys think? Where do you guys want to go with it? 

I'm pretty open to ideas and I want us all to contribute on the plot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:15 am

that sounds good SMP. Those classes sound good..or maybe something like in the movie Sky High where they had a class called "Save the Citizen" a two vs two timed battle. two would act as hero's and two would try to stop them. 

Save the citizen Sky high:
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:23 am

Ok so I love that idea! It would be so interesting to apply it to the Senshi and see how they react with their own powers! Great idea sportsnutd!!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 8:37 pm

Yes yes yes to both of you. All ideas sound great! I definitely love the Save the Citizens Idea.

I agree there should be defense classes and classes on getting more in touch with your powers. I also think there could be a bunch of physical fighting courses and even fencing for Zoisite, Endymion, and Desert Rose. There could even be special classes for those who have psychic talents like Rei, telekinetic abilities like Zoisite for instance, or psychometry like Mamoru.

On top of that there could be survival training classes and mock simulations of certain types of disasters and situations such as urban settings, hostile environments etc... for sparring and learning.

I am sure there would be other perhaps less interesting classes that we could always mention in our posts like diplomacy, history, interstellar geography, etc..to hone the more academic parts of being princes/princesses and/or senshi.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 5:49 pm

Is it too late to join? If not, can I grab VesVes (Here's my profile for her)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 3:55 pm

Hi Empress Vesta! Of course, you can play VesVes! I'll add you to the list of characters Smile We're happy to have you onboard. Feel free to jump in and post that VesVes is going to attend the assembly. We're trying to figure out our next steps after that, so feel free to chime in!

Poet - I love all of your ideas of classes. They make so much sense. For the fencing / swordsmanship classes, we could even potentially have everyone enrolled in them to ensure that everyone knows how to handle a sword, in case they ever need to. It's just a thought. I think it could allow for a lot of interesting dialogue. That or just having a physical defense class - which we definitely need. 

Should we do a list of all the courses, they could potentially take?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 4:27 pm

that list idea sound good..maybe have like two/three main ones or something i don't know...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 4:51 pm

Just throwing ideas.
So far you had:

Fencing/Swordmanship { Shitennou, Senshi }
Defense Course { Shitennou, Senshi } -> Self-defense, martial arts, one-on-one fights
Channeling your powers { Shitennou, Senshi } -> could be the individual groups of powers: telekinesis, healing, psychics, elements (or separated), etc.
Save the citizen { Senshi }
Diplomacy { Senshi } (can also be Shitennou, and probably should be, because they're all quite skilled when it comes to that, but they are guardians before they are politician while Endymion, Serenity and the senshi are more likely to be needed in political events)
History { Shitennou, Senshi }
Interstellar Geography/History { Shitennou, Senshi }

Other ideas:
Survival Boot Camp { Shitennou, Senshi } -> Survival in mild or extreme conditions, whether it is the weather that's out of control, or they have to survive in the forest. Where it's their survival skills that are needed (also can be used to hone their given powers as well).
Guardians Training { Shitennou, Senshi } -> Where their future leader (or if none one in a randomly given group) is "injured / kidnapped / close to be killed" and the guardians must be able to save them before it's too late.
Teamwork related class { Shitennou, Senshi } -> Cause they all need it.
Problem-solving related class { Senshi (probably Shitennou too) } -> No idea how to name that, but we know the senshi often do a job close to police work, so that's what I mean.

Do we count basic etiquette as a class? -> Good manners, greetings accepted on the different planets, what can be considered rude when meeting with an alien diplomat, etc, etc.

They can't have all the interesting class and none boring xD It's a school after all.

Maybe include "obligatory meeting" class where every student have to exchange words. It would be a class where they cannot keep to themselves and have to actually talk to others? I have no idea how to explain it, but we have quite a lot of solitary people and while you save the world, it's not a good trait to nurture.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 5:07 pm

What about a language class? While it could fall under diplomacy, but I think it should be a class on it's own. And a math class; that's pretty important too even if I do hate math. About the fencing/swordfighting course, maybe it could be expanded to include other weapons as well (such as axes, bows, whips, knives, spears, etc.?) Each student could train and specialize in a certain weapon. Also art classes could be a thing; I'm sure there's at least one Senshi out there who's an artist. And also maybe there could be clubs and stuff (for instance we can have Archery Club, Hydrokinesis Club, or even just mundane stuff like Math Club)?

Also, I'll make a post in a few hours or so! Thanks for accepting me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 7:08 am

We're still waiting on one or two to get to the assembly right? I think maybe Rei and Ami?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 8:28 am

Sorry guys! I'll be posting asap and getting caught up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 2:04 pm

@Eternal Knight - OMG I am so sorry for the delay in my reply. All my notifications, were sent to my junk mail folder so I thought nothing was happening (IN ANY of my RPs). If not, I would have replied sooner! I LOVED your idea and loved that you made such a comprehensive list of all the courses. Can you be our official course distributor? lol I mean you have a knack for it. No pressure though!! Once again - so sorry!

@Empress Vest - I think that language courses would make a lot of sense!

@Sailor Pluto - No worries! Smile 

Once everyone has posted we can definitely get the assembly started!
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:03 am

Hello all,

Life outside of the Internet has been crazy busy and will continue to be so for the next several months, so sadly I must step down as Sailor Mars. Hopefully I can return to more RPs this Winter.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:16 am

I'm just trying to figure out what else I can post about at the moment, that's the only reason I haven't posted anything else yet. Do we have any more plans for things? Is there an event that needs to happen or anything?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top