The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 7:32 pm

Storyline Name: Crystal Academy
Creator(s): SororityMoonPrincess
Forum: Free Form
Advanced or Relaxed: Advanced

Plot Summary: Somewhere in an alternate, yet not-too-distant future on Earth, a special Academy welcomes students from across the galaxy to develop their planetary skills. Founded and established by Queen Serenity and headed by delegates of Planet Mao, a Kingdom known for its wisdom and loyalty, the Crystal Academy, with its mandate of protecting the Galaxy and its Central Kingdom on the Moon, welcomes and trains all those wishing to pledge their gifts to this cause. Many enter the rigorous program, and some do become experts in their respective fields, but many fail.  Only few surpass themselves to become honorable Senshi of their respective planets. Together, the students will struggle, make friends, be rivals, pass and fail, and train hard  in hopes of defending their home when a growing and mysterious evil threatens the Galaxy.

As the evil continues to grow and the attacks become focused on Sailor Crystals, the Queen fears that the next attack will be on the Moon. Not only has the surge of evil power increased across the Galaxy but the Moon’s security has become volatile. As a result, she determines the best way to protect Serenity is to send her to the most heavily guarded place on earth: The Academy. In order to hide the Princess’ real identity she is provided a moon pin (something like the disguise pen) to conceal her true identity and enter the grounds as: Tsukino Usagi. Here she will slowly make friends and get to know the other students while learning how to train and protect herself.

In addition, the inner Senshi do not yet have their Senshi powers, nor do they know each other. One by one their powers start to manifest themselves and they are sent to the Academy for further training in hopes of being granted their Planetary powers. Alongside the Senshi, Prince Endymion and his Four Kings (Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Jadeite) are already attending the Academy having entered the previous year.

While all canon characters do not know each other (with the exception of Prince Endymion and the Shitennou), they will slowly migrate to each other with an unexplainable bond. They will start to remember their previous lives and the relationships they once had. Unable to explain what is happening to them some will shy away from the bonds while others will embrace them in the face of danger.

Details on any necessary information: This universe is very open: there are many Galaxies, each with its own version of a training Academy, each with its own Senshi. As a result, any Otaku’s and all canon characters are acceptable. We do however need the Inner and Outer Senshi, Mamoru, Luna and Artemis, Queen Serenity, etc., as they are key players due to their past lives. Note - The Senshi do not need to live on Earth, they come from across the Galaxy, as all of the planets have been restored in this Utopian society. There is an allegiance between the different planets which is ruled by the Moon Kingdom. Earth is one of the most neutral planets and as a result, the Academy is housed in Tokyo on Earth.

The evil that will be causing havoc in this RP will be an original character called Celeste (Queen Serenity’s twin sister) who is after the Silver Crystal and most importantly the throne. She will be manipulating the characters from afar forcing them to remember certain parts of their previous lives in order to accelerate their transition into Senshi and steal their Sailor Crystals. She will also have several henchmen (or women) working within the Academy to ensure that attacks happen on a regular basis to force powers to awaken.

Note - This storyline takes place in an altered form of 20th century Tokyo. Everyone has lived two lives: The Silver Millennium and 20th century Tokyo right up to the battle with Galaxia, in which Sailor Moon was not able to defeat Galaxia. Instead before permanent damage was done, the silver crystal (in an attempt to self-preserve) along with Sailor Moon forced a restart to everyone's lives resulting in this new altered 20th century Tokyo. This new era is a combination of old and new; merging both lives together hence the reason all characters are available.  

Furthermore, the Silver Crystal brought back Queen Serenity in an attempt to give everyone a fair chance at life. Queen Serenity, Luna, Artemis, and Sailor Pluto, have all retained their previous lives memories. These four are uncertain as to why they are privy to their previous lives memories but they use them to their advantage to help along certain situations (i.e. having the inner Senshi meet at the academy, seeking out potential Senshi, etc.), and trying to find all previous ‘’bad guys’’ and assess whether they are to blame for recent attacks.  Their main fear is that Galaxia was somehow brought back into this world and that she seeks to finish what she began in their previous life. This is one of the main reasons for the Academy: they have determined that if they have an Academy dedicated to cultivating one's planetary powers and becoming stronger warriors as a result, it can prevent past events from repeating. While they believe that Galaxia might be to blame little do they know they are dealing with a whole other problem i.e. Celeste (more details about her when I create her profile).

Lastly, Pluto is still the guardian of time, however, in this new world she is able to leave the gates, as other trained senshi can cover her duties when she is not there. It gives her a bit more freedom and allows her to be more involved, especially with the mounting unease across the galaxy.

Canon Characters:
Princess Serenity / Tsukino Usagi - SororityMoonPrincess
Mizuno Ami / Sailor Mercury - Sailor Pluto
Hino Rei / Sailor Mars - OuterHarmonie23
Zoisite- Eternal Knight 
Aino Minako / Sailor Venus - Sailor Mercury
Luna - PoetofMercury
Prince Endymion - Princess Luna 
Sailor Vesta / VesVes - Empress Vesta 
Queen Serenity - Open 
Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter - Open
Nephrite - Open
Kunzite - Open
Jadeite - Open
Artemis - Open

*All canon characters are eligible to be in this RPG*

Otaku Characters:
Stephanie Sanders / Sailor Splash - sportsnutd
Sailor Panacea / Kiyoko Chiyuno - Princess Moon
Sailor Desert Rose / Eirinn na Rhiale- PoetofMercury
Celeste - SororityMoonPrincess

Restrictions: N/A

Approved RPG Storyline
Crystal Academy RPG

Last edited by sororitymoonprincess on 12th October 2015, 3:57 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 7:41 pm

this sounds awesome. Could I bring Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash into this? also if there are any Otaku's like mine for instance will they not have their powers yet as well?
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 7:53 pm

can i sign up for sailor jupiter
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 8:06 pm

@Sportsnutd - You can definitely bring Sailor Splash into this! She can already have powers and be in her second year at Crystal Academy if you want Smile 

@Artemis - Sailor Jupiter is all yours!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 8:24 pm

cool thanks but could i have be first year or is that just for the canon's?

EDIT: I would like her to be first year, please.

Last edited by sportsnutd on 2nd August 2015, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 8:35 pm

You can have the first year too Smile I'm not too strict on where people want their characters to be in the Academy! I'm just excited that I got some people interested! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 9:00 pm

I'll sign up as Sailor Mercury Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 9:14 pm

I'll be queen serenity! Her profile is here
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 12:36 am

I have a question; since you said past lives, does that mean the fall of the Moon Kingdom already happened? But instead of Tokyo 20th century, this is the new future?

I am also interested in claiming Sailor Mars Smile
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:20 am

@outerharmonie23 - Sailor Mercury is all yours!

@Cosmos-Hime - Queen Serenity is yours! 

@Sailor Mercury - Great question and one I should have covered! Everyone has lived 2 previous lives basically: the fall of the Silver Millennium and 20th century Tokyo. I thought it would be interesting to toy with the fact that Sailor Moon would not have been able to defeat Galaxia. Instead before permanent damage could have been done, the silver crystal (in an attempt to self-preserve) along with sailor moon forced a restart to everyone's lives resulting in this new altered 20th century Tokyo. This new era is a combination of old and new merging both lives together hence the reason all characters are available.  I hope that made sense!! And Sailor Mars is all yours!

To everyone who's claimed characters. I'm going to update my post when I'm on a computer Smile I'll also update the storyline to include the above and send for approval! 
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:57 am

I'd like to play with my OC, Sailor Panacea, if that's okay (:

Could she be second or third year then? c:
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 6:03 am

Sailor Pluto is the one that asked for Sailor Mercury, but we have similar avatars so it's no big deal as I mix up her and my posts in the same thread at times too.  [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC 111859084

I'd like to put in for Mars though.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:27 pm

I would like to claim Zoisite for now if it's alright.
And I'll maybe add a Starlight to the mix later whether it calls for less or more people by then.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 6:14 pm

@OuterHarmonie23 and @SailorPluto - So sorry about that! Clearly I should not be using my iphone to respond Wink I'll make sure to make the appropriate changes but I noticed that Sailor Mars is already taken! Would you like Sailor Venus instead? 

@Princess Moon - Sounds good Smile I'll jot you down!

@Eternal Knight - Zoisite is all yours!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 10:41 pm

Hmm, if Venus is open, may I switch to her instead? And Outerharmonie can have Mars ^^ If he wants to that is Razz
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 3:47 am

Sounds great to me @Sailor Mercury. I've done the switch so now you're playing Venus and @OuterHarmonie23 is playing Sailor Mars Smile
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 5:50 pm

Hi Everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know the RP has been approved! Yay Very Happy I've edited the main message with the expanded storyline. While I have put a lot of detail for the storyline I'm always up for suggestions - this should be what you guys want too! 

For those of you that have claimed characters, can you please send me your profile to update the character list with your profiles?

I was thinking of starting everything this week if you guys are up for it! Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:35 pm

Here is my Sailor Venus profile! And I'm up for starting whenever Smile
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:58 pm

Here is my Sailor Splash/Stephanie Sanders profile and like Sailor Mercury I'm up for starting whenever.

Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime15th August 2015, 11:10 pm

Hi Everyone, 

I've created the official RPG thread here and I've put the first post Smile Feel free to jump in with your characters. The way I was thinking that we could start things off would be by having everyone attending the Academy on their first day. You can write about how your characters powers have been manifesting and as a result they've been invited to attend. It's just a thought but I honestly leave it up to you guys Smile

Also just a reminder that I'm missing some profiles to link in the character list. If you could send them that would be great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime15th August 2015, 11:14 pm

I think you said that Mamoru and the Shitennou entered the year before, so I guess for the boys we just go with their reactions about the new students and their curiosity? And another starting year.

I'll probably post something during the week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 3:02 am

I do have a question before we start; do the Inner senshi come from their respective planets rather than Earth in this new timeline? Or are they all earth denizens still? If not, does that mean their planets are populated/have life again (and could we make up what life on their planet is like?)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 9:47 am

I put in a first post for Stephanie. I hope its ok. if needed i can change it if asked or whatever.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 1:50 pm

@Eternal Knight - That’s correct you can just go with the reactions towards all the first year students [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC Icon_smile Once we get a few posts on the board I’m going to create a Request thread for additional Shitennou and Endymion. And no worries on posting - post when you can!

@Sailor Mercury - The inner Senshi would come from their respective planets and I thought it would be cool that each planet would have life on it / a civilization. It’s entirely up to you guys as to what that society is. 

@Sportsnutd - Great first post! Can’t wait to see everyone interact at the Academy [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 4:46 pm

Thanks SMP
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 2:54 pm

Is it more like a boarding school or a normal one?
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 3:10 pm

Its like a boarding school Smile all students live on campus!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 9:36 pm

I will make my first post tomorrow- today has been a busy day for me.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:27 pm

@Artemis, @Eternal Knight and @Sailor Mercury - your first posts were awesome! Smile 

Once everyone has posted their introductory posts (or even before), we have to find a way to get everyone to interact. Do we want to do a Welcoming Assembly so we can gather everyone together when they get to the Academy? Let me know! I'm so open for suggestions!

Also how did you guys get banners for your characters? Did you make them yourselves?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:32 pm

I like the idea of a Welcome Assembly Smile And you can get RP banners by requesting one in the Signature/Avatar Request area, a lot of people take graphic requests for other things including RP headers, myself included. I made my own though ^^

By the way, are the inner senshi supposed to be princesses of their planets still or not? Or up to us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC   [Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Crystal Academy OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top