The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

(Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 6:23 pm

(Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite Tumblr_inline_ns7nywqwPN1tzr4xa_540
(Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite Tumblr_inline_ntb12ghzfQ1tzr4xa_540
Character Name: Zoisite
Age: 16-17 [Can change depending storylines, but it's his general age]

Used Canons: Anime 90s / manga / Crystal [some traits stay the same throughout all of them so]

Appearance: Zoisite is known for his long movements and elegant mannerism, the General being quite an effeminate man. He bears a youthful complexion as the youngest General and he stands at usually 5'8'' tall, being smaller than Nephrite and Kunzite, but approximately the same height as Jadeite. His round face is framed by long and wavy dark blond hair he almost always pulls back in a tight ponytail, not for battle, but mostly because he likes the looks of it. He wears green earrings but keeps them as simple as possible, using only small stud earrings. His green eyes often bear a mischievous expression around people he is comfortable with and a more defiant one around people he knows not enough or dislike. He is known to have expressive features. Despite the said effeminate vibe he can give off, Zoisite's body is built for sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat which makes him muscular though more delicate and slender than his colleagues.

It is rare to see Zoisite without his military uniform, would it be from their past history where he would be seen in his Shitennou uniform or the Dark Kingdom where his uniform was darker but as neat as he always worn it. The only times he could really be seen wearing something else was during mission, more so those given at a later date by the Queen Beryl (which were the only times Zoisite ever wore women clothing as disguise, using of his more feminine features to get his way).
Personality: Zoisite is a strategist with a good sense of observation when it comes to small details or things others could pass off as nothing worthy of attention. But being analytical, adaptable and resourceful often makes him pretentious, sometimes to the point of being arrogant (unless he is with a higher ranked person he respects), more so with people he considers his enemies. Known to use dirty methods of attack, Zoisite sneaks on his opponents and shows himself to be quite the cunning adversary. Despite his intelligence, he can act impulsively or he can be too confident in his own abilities, then leading to painful defeats. He takes failures pretty badly and can be petty or even immature about it, resulting from time to time in an annoying passive-aggressiveness that renders him more reserved or even sulky. It can make him comes off as harsh or bossy for anyone who doesn't know him better and just generally annoying to those who know him too well.

When it comes to the others, Zoisite doesn't always know the proper way to express his deepest feelings, even if he will generally not hold back on things he is comfortable with himself or with his own opinions. He is also more emotive when it comes to his closest circle, the death of colleagues (the likes of the Shitennou or Endymion) can easily upset him (so can a failure on avenging said deaths). He likes to see himself as a loyal man despite working more for himself and his colleagues when he was working under Beryl's reign, but proud to be under Endymion's (his betrayal is still a sore spot for him after his awakening from Beryl's control in their second life).

He does not consider himself a ladies man, being patient and polite when he can, where he should and how he is supposed to, but not eagerly looking for a match. He will prefer a playful jest over a serious flirt. If he finds someone, however, he becomes more serious and committed to the relationship.

Zoisite looks up to Kunzite and Endymion the most, speaking more freely with Nephrite and Jadeite, but never hesitating to state his mind in any business affair. He likes mentally challenging situations, things of beauty, debates – though he can be bored by politics conversation with people he dislikes -, reading, discoveries... He is not a huge fan of sports, old and new alike. 

It is worthy to note that his time with Beryl did make him more manipulative and cruel than he used to be which he is not completely rid off once awakened, but it is something he will / is sure to work on.
Any Unique Abilities/Skills:

• Teleportation: He can physically and quickly travel across long distances.
  • Shield/Barrier: He can block people's attacks generally using a black barrier.
  • Crystal Shard: He can create a large crystal shard and actually launch it at his enemies.
  • Energy Manipulation: He can launch green energy blasts at his enemies.
  • Levitation: He can levitate above ground. He particularly likes to just sits on nothing as a way to mock his foes.
  • Youma: He can control different type of youma.
  • Dark Crystal: He could control the power of a dark crystal when he needed to find the Silver Crystal's pieces.
  • He is a very good swordsman.
  • He is agile in hand-to-hand combat, but his speed is greater than his overall physical strength.

History: Zoisite was born on the Earth Kingdom thousands of years ago. He was destined to become one of the four Generals under the Prince Endymion's rule. If all there was at first never went father than duty, he soon became a Guardian and a friend to the prince he learned to appreciate and cherish. The same happened with his three colleagues and all men grew closer as the time passed. They would follow him everywhere, going to hunts, to his travel through the villages, but Zoisite never really thought of this life as heavy. He lived in the castle where he could keep an eye on Endymion, he had access to knowledge he wouldn't have been able to even see if not for this job.

Many years later, as the prince finally of marriage age, they encountered the Moon Kingdom's inhabitants. At first, Zoisite was very curious of this other Kingdom that could benefit both their Kingdom and the Moon's, but a small voice in his head whispered warnings of bad omen. What if they were here for wrong? What if they wanted the Earth? What if they wanted to kill the Prince so to better control them? Despite the interest growing in his heart, the cloud Beryl's was secretly creating in his brain was confusing his mind and veiling his heart.

What made the brainwashing easier was how he convinced himself that what he was doing was for Endymion's and Earth's sakes.

After the battle on the moon, where everyone lost their lives, Zoisite was reincarnated. Unfortunately, before he could awaken and remember anything of his past life and past duties, Queen Beryl was able to find him and brainwashed him a second time, transforming him into a loyal but troublesome vassal. He served his Queen as he wished, trying to get rid of the senshi when the task was given to him, but ended up recovering his memories. After he was killed, his spirit remained as a stone, through which he could advise his Prince once more.
Other Noteworthy Facts: He hates rats.

• Commander of the European Division
  • Knight of Purification and Healing

Storyline Specific Information: The Lunar Chronicles Phase III:
The senshi and shitennou, as well as Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion, have fallen in love. They have nurtured hope that their relationships may forge a peace alliance between Moon and Earth. But as it turns out, Beryl, who has wanted Endymion all to herself, sees what happened and becomes jealous of Serenity. This makes her prime target for Metalia, an evil sun demon. She sees Beryl's blackened heart and decides to use her to further her own goals. She manipulates Beryl by promising her power, power that she would have to steal from the Moon Kingdom. The most powerful item in the universe; the Silver Crystal that belongs to Queen Serenity. And so Beryl, driven by jealousy and ambition, uses her sorcery to manipulate the shitennou to do her bidding. They become her pawns, brainwashed and forgetting their love for the senshi. Only Prince Endymion is spared from Beryl's witchcraft and remains sane.

And tonight, Beryl will finally march with the Earth's armies, with the shitennou in the front lines, to defeat the Moon Kingdom.

Dark side of the Moon:
Dark Side of the Moon Summary:

Dark Side of the Moon Info:

Crystal Academy:
Summary:
Additional Information:

Boys and Knights
Summary:

Character Info:

RP Sample:
Zoisite is an idiot:

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th September 2015, 4:00 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 12:29 pm

Approved! Smile

And welcome to the RPG section, Eternal Knight! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 6:50 pm

I updated in green the addition of the Lunar Chronicles premise.
Also I wanted to thank you for approving me and welcoming me, I just noticed I forgot to and I apologize Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 6:58 pm

SSI noted! Smile

And no problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 4:18 pm

Added Dark Side of the Moon and Crystal Academy SSI in green.
I also have written him a longer history. It's mostly the same as before, just longer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 4:44 pm

Thanks for the note! Smile

Question about Crystal Academy’s SSI: Is his personality a mix of both his past and present ones? Could you note this universe is a combination of both Silver millennium and 20th century? Smile

And a tiny question about Dark Side of the Moon’s SSI: By “adopting” do you mean an official adoption process, or just an unofficial adoption?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 6:02 pm

Changes made. The storyline additions are made in the spoiler summary and are in bold. The characterization additions are in the Additional Information under the Crystal Academy category.

As for Dark Side of the Moon, I simply changed it so it says they totally brought Endymion to live with them, hence adoption in the unofficial sense of the term. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 4:33 pm

Thank you! SSI's approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 3:49 pm

Added other information, changed the powers section just so it looks nice xD
SSI added.
All of this in green.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 3:58 pm

Updates approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite   (Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Advanced] General: Zoisite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top