The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

[help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? Empty
PostSubject: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 4:15 pm

ok can any one tell me what i am doing wrong? i've seen how to put the gif in to a still image i just can not get it to save to where it will animate.

[help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? 3497ygw < this is what i'm trying to animate. the gif it in the lower left corner.

this https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/04/09/79/tomfel10.jpg [credits to marianne] is what i'm trying to achieve.

i'm using ps elements 11

#ag #aghelp
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 4:39 pm

If I am not mistaken, I believe you save each frame of animation as a layer (maybe separate them with folders containing the background + frame # of the animated part -OR- group/merge the animated parts together to the base background each time?) and then go to File > Save for Web. In that menu, there should be something that says "animate." Check that box, and then proceed to save the file. I have PSE 4, but I remember trying out a later version and doing something similar to achieve an animated gif.

There is probably an easier way to do it now, but that is all I can think of. Maybe somebody else knows an easier solution. [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 5:02 pm

Archive >> Save to web...

Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 5:34 pm

Rozen wrote:
Archive >> Save to web...

i don't have that. i have file > save for web. but it doesn't let me save it to where the gif in the lower left animates.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 9:24 pm

When you click Save for Web you need to change whatever its current form is (JPEG or PNG or whatever) to GIF. You do have all the layers of the animation, right? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 9:33 pm

yes i do, and when i save for web it wants to animate the whole graphic not just the gif its self which is very anoying
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 4:45 am

Well the whole graphic has to be turned into a .gif. But if the rest of the layers don't move, only the animated part will be animated.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 7:30 am

that's what i want. for the gif its self to move! that's what's anoying me about this whole thing. i basically did all the steps [after some trial and error] i saw in one of the other threads, yet when i go to save it it doesn't work. that's what frustrates me the most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?   [help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[help] how do i get it to save as a gif sig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top