The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Older Art Works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 1:36 pm

So, thanks to JoJia's thread. I thought it'd be fun if we had a thread dedicated to everyone's old art works. It's a place to post your older work, maybe from five or more years ago. That way we can all lol at how bad we once were or admire how awesome of an artist you always were.

This is intended to be fun, so please no rude comments about others older art work.

I know I can readily admit some of my older stuff is horrible, but this is not about being mean or hurting anyone's feelings. This is for fun!

And without further adieu...here is a bunch of my old stuff. (Be prepared, there's a good bit XD)

Here's the character that got my internet name start: Brit-chan. One of my DBZ OCs
Older Art Works Brit-chan_butterfly
Older Art Works Brit-chan_attack

Chibi Catgirl Self Portrait:
Older Art Works BritKitty04

Fanarts of Various Anime:
Older Art Works Hikaru-MagicNightRayearth
Older Art Works Trunksandhissword
Older Art Works Chobits-ChiiAtashi008

ME AND TRUNKS 4EVAR. XD /cough
Older Art Works TrunksandBrit-chan

Sailor Moon Fanarts:
Older Art Works PrincessSerenity
Older Art Works HeliosChibi-usaKiss
Older Art Works DianaPics
Older Art Works SailorV
Older Art Works SailorVenus
Older Art Works SailorMoon
Older Art Works Bunny

Sailor Moon Otaku Senshi, Sailor Aurora (she was the lost sister of Princess Serenity, reincarnated. Oh yeah. V. bad XD):
Older Art Works SailorAurora
Older Art Works Auroracrystal
Older Art Works PrincessAuroraCry

Random OCs and stuff:
Older Art Works SakuuyaPond011
Older Art Works ElfGIrl
Older Art Works DunrwenandNuualiel
Older Art Works Christmas2004010
Older Art Works Catgirl
Older Art Works AnyaBeach
Older Art Works Anya
Older Art Works AnotherElfGirl
Older Art Works Animeangel
Older Art Works AlleySlave
Older Art Works Lhunorewen-Zelda007
Older Art Works AngelBrit
Older Art Works RaeGilindor
Older Art Works Sakuuya
Older Art Works LhunorewenTravelColored
Older Art Works Seiya-jinBritLost - my self insert DBZ OC

I also sometimes created little gifs:
Older Art Works NanashiNoTenshiBlinkie (i didn't make the angel though, i don't know who did. I had found it a long time ago)

Older Art Works AlleyBlinkie

Older Art Works Brit-chanBlinkie

Older Art Works BritBlinkie

Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 1:52 am

Since no one else has contributed to this (most likely because older work CAN be embarrassing) I thought I'd share something I did in the back of my maths book *ahem, productive yes* when I was 15. Don't laugh. It's probably the only thing I've ever done that I've kind of liked because it was inspired by a special somone. Other things I'm just like, shame... Especially when my mum hangs them up everywhere in the house:

Older Art Works Img11

Another art project I worked on for school was a personal representation of myself and somehow I came up with this theory of everything you do, say, eat etc. in life shows on the outside and somehow I ended up relating physically to a flamingo. So I made a flamingo outfit (well a flamingo inspired outfit) and took a series of shots in a garden and around a pond. Most of them are hanging in my mum's house decorated with pink beads and feathers - the photographs were tinted pink too. But I managed to save this one on my computer. My brother took the photo:

Older Art Works 1_311

And that's me. I'm not as talented as everyone else here. Older Art Works 2632955583
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 5:39 am

Wow! You girls have some cool stuff!

@Small Lady: I never saw any of your drawings before... Those art works are really good and I like how you did the shadows in the Christmas picture Wink My favorite among all is the grey haired girl looking at her reflection in the water. Do you still draw?

@Pixie: The self portrait has a lot of personality and I like how you applied yourself to the details of the eye. Plus, that costume is really cute Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 3:24 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
@Pixie: The self portrait has a lot of personality and I like how you applied yourself to the details of the eye. Plus, that costume is really cute Wink

Thanks Jo! I'm not extremely talented as you can see, haha.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 8:36 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
@Small Lady: I never saw any of your drawings before... Those art works are really good and I like how you did the shadows in the Christmas picture Wink My favorite among all is the grey haired girl looking at her reflection in the water. Do you still draw?

Thanks Jo! That grey haired girl is a personal favorite of mine too even though its old. I do still draw, not nearly as much as I used too. I've been meaning to create another page for my drawings (which btw, i haven't forgotten about the Senshi Portraits...i'm just...horribly lazy and forgetful XD). I have stuff I need to scan in too, but the printer/scanner is hooked up to the BF's computer and i can't get the scanner to work even though we got the printer part networked. On top of that we couldn't get the stupid HP software to work on his computer yet it works fine on here.

:/ But I maybe now is a good timeto post a thread of some stuff I have on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Older Art Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Art Works   Older Art Works I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Older Art Works

View previous topic View next topic Back to top