The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Relaxed: Elysion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 7:48 pm

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 SIi1GWf

The walk of his shittenou and Serenity's senshi seemed like the walk of eternity. They just took so long and they moved so slow. He just wanted to marry his beautiful bride and get her out of here so they could finally enjoy life together with no interruptions and no worries.

Finally, the wedding march began to play.

And there she was, beautiful and elegant and pure, walking down the aisle. Walking towards him.

As always, Endymion was blown away by Serenity's breathtaking beauty. Even from down the aisle, he could see her blue eyes sparkling, her pink lips smiling, and her porcelain cheeks blushing softly. It took every ounce of self-restraint he had not to run down the aisle, scoop her up, and carry her out of her, ceremony be damned. He wanted to hold her, to kiss her perfect lips, to let her know that she was his, now until eternity.

Without realizing it, Endymion began to cry silent tears of joy. What had he done to deserve such a perfect woman? What had he done to deserve this perfect life? Everything had fallen into place.

She was standing in front of him now, and with a heart full of love, Endymion took his princess from her mother and held both of her hands in his, eyes locked on hers as Serenity joined him at the altar. He couldn't even look away to signal for Luna to begin. Thankfully, the cat did anyway.

As expected, the ceremony was flawless. Luna did a magnificent job of officiating, and finally it was time for the vows and exchange of the rings. Holding his bride's ring between his fingers, Endymion took a deep breath and let the words flow from his heart.

"My Serenity, I love you. I will always love you, in this life and in the many more to come. Since the day our paths crossed, you have filled my life with so many things that I didn't even know I was missing. Before you, I was merely a naive young boy who had no path ahead of him, and would not have lasted a single day as ruler of his kingdom. You changed that, Serenity, and I cannot thank you enough. I have laughed, smiled, and cried more times since you came into my life than I have over the duration of my entire life. Growing up, I had come to accept that I would be wed to a Terran noblewoman, without much choice being granted on my behalf. I didn't care about finding love, and I didn't care about being the ruler this planet deserved. You showed me all of the things I was so clearly missing, and you made me the man I am today. My beautiful princess, my bride, with this ring I be wed to you, my one and only."

Holding her hand in his, Endymion slipped the diamond ring on Serenity's finger, praying to the gods that nobody heard his voice crack at the end of that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2015, 5:45 am

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 VPx1zvx

Endymion was staring at her with such love that Serenity momentarily forgot everyone else in the room. She had memorized her vows with such diligence before, but now all the words evaporated, vanishing without a trace. All that she had was his blue eyes; his solid, sturdy figure; his… were those tears? Serenity felt momentarily overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling, and her own vision started to blur, water obscuring her eyes. Surely this was too good to be true. Something about it almost seemed that way. So out of this world, so dream-like, so… perfect.

But when Endymion took her hands, the unsteadiness washed away, and she felt solidly in the moment once more, no matter how surreal. Endymion, who had always grounded her.

The ceremony seemed to last for a lifetime—at some point Serenity tuned it out as she spent the time simply admiring every nook and cranny on Endymion’s features. He truly was beautiful, and she could not believe that he was hers.

When it came time for him to say his vows, she listened attentively, not wanting to miss a single word. Her heart swelled with love and joy with every passing second. By the time he was done, the tears were threatening to ruin her entire face, and she quickly wiped them away the best she could, hoping she wasn’t smearing all the carefully done paint that Venus had spent hours on.

He slipped the ring that was meant to bind them together forever onto her finger, and Serenity gathered herself. She didn’t need to remember her vow; all she needed was be honest and speak from the heart.

“My beloved Endymion, there are no words that can describe how much I love you. Even when death do us part, I will find you in the next life and fall in love with you all over again. I will always love you no matter where or who we are. Before I met you, I was just a scared little princess in her tower with a naïve yearning to see the world. I knew nothing, and I certainly did not know love. When I found you, it was like a veil was lifted from my eyes. You showed me a whole new world, a whole new level of joy that I never thought existed. They said we were forbidden to be together, but you also taught me to have faith and to fight for what I believe is right. And here we are. Against all odds, we stand together the way we are meant to be. May our love always be stronger than any obstacle life can throw at us. My prince, with this ring, I thee wed.”

She picked up his ring and slipped it onto his finger, managing to do so despite the slight tremble in her hands. Beside her, she could distantly hear Luna proclaiming them husband and wife, and allowing Endymion to kiss his bride.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2015, 10:20 am

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 Prince10

From her seat with the other bridesmaids and senshi, Jupiter watched the wedding ceremony commence. Just seeing Endymion and Serenity staring into each other's eyes and speaking their vows was enough to emotionally throw her off balance. She wasn't going to cry....she wasn't going to cry... 

A teardrop hit her lap, and she carefully wiped at her eyes. Well this was a lost battle. Jupiter bit her lip and tried to smother the hitches in her breath. If she was going to embarrass herself, she'd do it quietly at least. It was completely unbecoming of a senshi to just start bawling in public, but she had been holding it in all week anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 8:42 pm

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 Pluto10

Pluto listened as Neptune answered. When she was asked what she was going to do after the ceremony, she thought for a moment before answering.

"As much as I would love to stay and attend the reception, I must go back to the time gate. I am breaking a taboo by being here now no doubt. I need to ensure nothing interferes with the time space continuum and that all is at peace on the moon."

Pluto watched the ceremony. She watched with a happy heart as Endymion and Serenity exchanged vows and rings. She had never seen two people so in love. They had defied the odds and definitely deserved their happiness. Thoughts of hope for their future filled Pluto's mind, but she couldn't help but wonder how long their happiness would last, no it wasn't that. Pluto knew the two would always be in love and inseparable.

Pluto wondered how long it would be before their happiness would be interrupted by fights and violence from those who could not understand that those of the Earth and the moon could love and get along harmoniously.

Pluto pushed those thoughts to the corners of her mind and put on a smile for her princess, after all today was her day and she deserved nothing but absolute happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 5:33 am

Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 OTBmnFy

And now, the Prince and Princess were wed. It had been a beautiful ceremony, with beautiful words. There were tears in the eyes of some guests, although Princess Saturn herself was slightly too young to fully comprehend the gravity and beauty of the couple's vows. What a wonderful thing that she had been able to witness today: proof that love could, in fact, conquer all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 9:45 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

By request of the creator, this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section.

If you want to revive this roleplay, pleasue use the Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Elysion   Relaxed: Elysion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxed: Elysion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top