The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 4:05 pm

Okay so here's mine for the prompt "Stall": 

Selene smiled at her cute little stall. She set it up by herself and it was quite bright and happy. She was selling lanterns. They were cute and all in different types of shapes and colors. It made her smile that she was finally able to sell these. She'd worked really hard to create them. It also took her a lot of time to set up the stall. All of the lanterns were hanging from the front of the stall and she had boxes of extra ones sorted by shapes. Her favorites were the star shaped ones. 

When she saw customers walking passed her or looking at the lanterns she smiled at them. One little girl came walking up with her mother and started pointing at the lanterns. "Mommy! I want that one!" The little girl pointed to a round one with cherry blossoms painted on it. "Maybe later, honey." Her mother said. She smiled at Selene and walked away with her kid. The night went on and Selene sold quite a few lanterns. 

Eventually it was getting close to the time to close the end of the night. The lantern the little girl was looking at was still there. She was about to close the stall when the little girl and her mom came up to the stall. "Excuse me." The little girl said, "Can I buy that pretty lantern?" The little girl pointed to the cherry blossom lantern and Selene smiled. "I'm sorry if you were about to close." Her mother said, "But she insisted." Selene smiled at the girl and said, "Of course you can have it. Here are the care instructions and the lantern." The girl paid her and smiled saying, "Thank you." Then she left with her mom and Selene closed her stall for the night. 
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 7:00 pm

Okay so here's mine for the prompt "Illumination":

Selene was walking around the festival all day with her best friend, Alexis. Everything looked so nice. She loved how the trees were in full bloom. Some of the flower petals were even falling from the trees in a rain of pink. It was beautiful out and the day was going by nicely. Her and Alexis walked around and ate delicious food. 

It was a great day for them. They had planned this for a while, but they were most excited for the festival at night. The sky would be lit up by fireworks at some point soon. They got cotton candy and set up a blanket on the lawn. The sky was dark blue and there were no clouds in it. Selene loved that. She loved how even the stars seemed to hide away in preparation for the fireworks.

Soon the sounds of the fireworks firing off ships came and the sky was illuminated by the fireworks. It was really cool. There were beautiful colors lighting up the sky. She smiled as the colors seemed to rain down and others were in circles blasting. 
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 9:52 pm

This is my take on  Yatai (stall)

Makoto had been looking forward to the Cherry Blossom Festival for a long time, not just for the time she would spend with her friends and the food she would share with them, but for all the foods she would try. She loved watching workers make food and buying treats here and there. It had become a tradition for her to go to about four to five different Yatai and try different foods. The foods she really liked she wrote down and made an effort to try and make on her own.

Makoto had decided to wear her hear down for the festival, she wore her green kimono with pink roses. She got to the festival early and sat back and watched the workers set up the stalls and begin to prepare food. Makoto had been lucky because one stall owner Souske needed an extra set of hands. Makoto volunteered right away and was able to help make the taiyaki and other delicious treats. Soon enough Souske's assistant showed up and Maktoto was allowed to go after being thanked and given a hot fresh taiyaki.

Makoto bit into her treat enjoying the warm flavor as she walked to a nearby bench under a tree and waited for her friends to show up. A few moments later Minako, Ami and Rei all showed up. The four girls walked around for a bit and played some games, stopping here and there to buy some treats.

Soon enough the day came to a close. Makoto had tried many new foods and had gotten many new ideas for recipes. She wrote all her thoughts in a small notebook that she carried with her in her satchel. After Makoto finished her note taking, she caught up with the girls, she sat down to watch the fireworks show. It wasn't until later that Makoto realized Usagi and Mamoru were sitting a couple rows in front of her. Makoto smiled for her friend who was able to enjoy an exciting day with someone she loved dearly. Makoto was grateful that things had calmed down for some time and they all were able to enjoy some normalcy for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 9:56 pm

I just wanted to say that this was/is a really fun challenge! We should do these more often! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 7:43 pm

Pink

Zena was with her friend Celeste at the store, they were shopping for summer dresses. Celeste had always been a girly girl and loved things all pink and flowery, but Zena on the other hand, while she was still true to her feminine side, but she wore darker colors and had a more grungy style, but ever since she realized she had feelings for Felix, she began to dress more feminine in hopes that he would notice her and see her as more than a friend.

Celeste was off finding dresses here and there when she found a beautiful pink dress for her friend. Zena took one look at the dress and said, "no way am I wearing a pink dress." Zena looked around and found black dresses, blue dresses, and green dresses, and when she tried them on, she loved them, especially the dresses that allowed her to show off her curves and long legs, but when she looked in the mirror something felt off. She wanted to wear lighter colors because summer was just around the corner,

She stared at the ceiling and rolled her eyes as she came out of the dressing room and walked up to Celeste and extended her arm and said in a monotonous voice, "okay, give me the dress, this doesn't mean you win, but I am considering the dress." She walked into the dressing room with a pink dress she never dreamed of wearing. It was a lacy darker pink dress that hit at her mid thigh. Zena turned around and was actually pleased with the dress. It was comfortable and fit her like a glove. Zena got back into her regular clothes and put the other dresses back. 

She then went to find some shoes and accessories. She decided on some silver wedges and some bangle jewelry. She paid for her things, still avoiding Celeste who was grinning in victory as they walked to the train station. When they got to the station and took their seat, Celeste leaned in and whispered in Zena's ear, "you're welcome, I hope you knock Felix off his feet when he sees you in this." She said, knowing her friends true feelings for their long time friend Felix.

Zena on the other hand had turned a bright shade of pink in embarrassment at the fact her best friend knew her true feelings for Felix, but also happy to be able to spend some time with Felix, wearing her new pink dress, and hopefully he would see her for a woman and not just his long time friend and ally.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 8:59 pm

I definitely liked your story about Zena and Celeste, Artemis.  You told a nice story there, and did a very good job of telling it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge   Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Festival Flash Fiction Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top