The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 2:31 pm

*shoves drama llama back into the closet* shoo be gone with yee
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 12:59 pm

Alright guys, there are some changes I’d like to announce! Smile 

• After talking to Addy yesterday, we came to the conclusion that it’d be better to limit the list of necessary characters to the Inners. There are too many characters I wanted to have in the RP but not enough RPers, so we decided to limit this to Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako.
  • Due to this there also changed some things regarding the character’s bending abilities. Since I want to have at least one bender of each element and one non-bender, there was no other choice than changing their elements – well at least a few. This is how it looks like now

Usagi – Avatar (with earth as main bending)
Ami – Waterbender
Rei – Firebender
Makoto – Non-bender
Minako – Airbender

As you can see, there are changes at Makoto and Minako. With Usagi, Ami and Rei there only was an airbender left and since Makoto doesn’t really fit into the group of nomads, I would like to have Minako as the airbender (we imagine this to be pretty interesting Smile). Makoto is a non-bender now but – as everyone knows – Makoto is strong enough to kick buts without bending an element Very Happy

I already changed their specific character information in the main post, so if you want to look it up – just go back to the main post! Wink

I’ll still leave the Outer’s character information in case someone else would like to join the RP later. After all, the characters in the original series also appear one after another and not all at once – so it shouldn’t be a problem to join in the middle of the RP. Long story short: The Outers will NPCed at the beginning but people can claim them later if they want!

~~~~~~~~~~

If there are any problems with the changes, then PM me and we’ll fix it somehow! Smile Tomorrow or in two days I'll start working on the storyline submission - once it got approved, you can start with the profiles if you want to! Smile

Also: Makoto’s character design is finished. It turned out to be very…red xD I think I'll edit it the next days since it looks like a giant red jumpsuit xDD A new character design for Minako will also come within the next days Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 1:21 pm

Nooo!! We need the outers tooo!!!  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 2869872805

Hopefully we'll at least get more RPers soon.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 1:23 pm

PrincesseNee wrote:
Nooo!! We need the outers tooo!!!  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 2869872805

Hopefully we'll at least get more RPers soon.

A lot of RPS if they have too many characters or too many rps tend to die out because people lose interest over time and it can be hard having to wait for people to post.
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 1:28 pm

Ah, I see. I guess it's all about collaborating with each other based on interests. That's the main reason behind RPing basically.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 1:32 pm

PrincesseNee wrote:
Ah, I see. I guess it's all about collaborating with each other based on interests. That's the main reason behind RPing basically.

Exactly! If you want to just control everything you're better off writing a fanfiction or a story Smile RPing is about working with other people. It's always fun and a surprise because you never know how that person writing it will react. While there are basis for a characters personality, everyone who plays lets say Rei is slightly different but still close enough to cannon to be Rei. 

Having a small number of RPers is also easier for plot management and moving it along as well Smile 

We do have large number of Rpers in things like group events but we have to have strict rules where you need to post once every 48 hours or it can really hold up an RP and keeping people active can be difficult. If its well done, it can be amazingly fun!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 2:53 pm

YES AIRBENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:29 pm

The changes look good to me. Smile

Princess Moon - About Makoto’s abilities as a non-bender: What are your thoughts on Makoto having knowledge of chi-blocking? I see it as a convenient skill to possess together with martial arts if one lives on streets, but do you feel it could make her OP? I’m up for both options, so I leave the decision to you. Smile

Fire nation's clothes are mainly red in most cases, so don't worry. ^^ I like how you changed Makoto's eye color to be a warmer tone!

(Now I’m imagining Makoto having an outfit similar to Mai’s (less fancy, though) and a hairdo like Korra’s haha. If this ended up being her appearance, would it be okay with you?)

Chi blocking wasn't introduced until Legend of Korra and I believe Princess Moon has her world set somewhere between Wan and Aang. Its possible there was chi-blocking in Aangs time I just don't remember seeing any in A:TLA although I could be mistaken. 

Perhaps it could be a lost art that wasn't found again until Korra's time?  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:49 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:

Princess Moon - About Makoto’s abilities as a non-bender: What are your thoughts on Makoto having knowledge of chi-blocking? I see it as a convenient skill to possess together with martial arts if one lives on streets, but do you feel it could make her OP? I’m up for both options, so I leave the decision to you. Smile

Fire nation's clothes are mainly red in most cases, so don't worry. ^^ I like how you changed Makoto's eye color to be a warmer tone!

(Now I’m imagining Makoto having an outfit similar to Mai’s (less fancy, though) and a hairdo like Korra’s haha. If this ended up being her appearance, would it be okay with you?)

Chi blocking wasn't introduced until Legend of Korra and I believe Princess Moon has her world set somewhere between Wan and Aang. Its possible there was chi-blocking in Aangs time I just don't remember seeing any in A:TLA although I could be mistaken. 

Perhaps it could be a lost art that wasn't found again until Korra's time?  [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 3884866259
I think in A:TLA Ty-Lee was a Chi-blocker. There was one episode where Azula had her chi-block someone but I don't remember who. 
In Korra's time it had just begun to be more mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:59 pm

Ty Lee chi blocked Katara, when they first met. She did it to Sokka too.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 5:01 pm

I had honestly completely forgotten lol I NEED TO REWATCH ATLA ITS BEEN YEARS!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 5:04 pm

I believe it was the episode were the Aang and co went to go find Bumi. Ty Lee blocked Katara. Then in the episode were Azula and co were chasing them down. Ty Lee blocked Sokka and flirted with him. XD 

God I swear you can pair everybody in the Avatar universe.
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 5:11 pm

Goddess Yami wrote:
I believe it was the episode were the Aang and co went to go find Bumi. Ty Lee blocked Katara. Then in the episode were Azula and co were chasing them down. Ty Lee blocked Sokka and flirted with him. XD 

God I swear you can pair everybody in the Avatar universe.

At least we have options right? It's like a shipper's dream! XD
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 9:30 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:

As the others already said, Ty Lee was a chi-blocker too, so this fighting method already existed before LOK. However, not many people knew about chi-blocking at that time Smile

But no one said Makoto couldn't be one of those people who know about it [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 3884866259
I don't think she'd be overpowered - at least not in an Avatar crossover xD Actually she is a bit disadvantaged compared to the others since she is a non-bender. So giving her one more fighting method to master, shouldn't be a problem xD I'll leave it to you now, if you want her to be a chi-blocker or not Smile

And sure, it would! I'll try to her draw like that! Smile Give me two days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 11:06 am

So funny story, when I went to go quote Sailor Neptune's post to add this onto it as my reply to what she said:

Quote :

Perhaps it could be a lost art that wasn't found again until Korra's time

I accidentally hit edit her post instead of quote and didn't realize until asked me about it @.@ so incase anyone was wondering why her post seemed so garbled and confusing. That was me @.@ making a mistake lol

So yah, that's what I meant to add on xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 1:46 pm

*huggles Addy* [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 1434556979

Princess Moon - Okay, I would like her to have the ability chi-blocking then. Smile

Please don't exhaust yourself with the design change! I really appreciate you putting so much effort into drawing the character designs, [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 1434556979 and I don't want to make you feel you're obliged to make a second one for Makoto if you don't want to.

And while I remember to ask this, have you thought about the characters' ages? Smile Would the girls be closer to Gaang's age or Krew's age?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 2:01 pm

Great, I'll add the information to the main post! Smile

Too late - already started and almost finished xD But seriously now, it's really no burden for me to draw the character designs. Actually I enjoy it! And I also get the chance to improve everything. So don't worry, I'd be happy to draw them! Smile

I would say something between those two xD In the gaang we have Toph and Aang that are around 12 years old - but I would imagine them to be older. However, at the beginning of Book 1 Korra is already 17 and Mako around 18 which is a bit too old since they also get older during the series. So, I would like to stick to their ages in SM and say between 15 and 16 years old Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 3:53 pm

You're drawings are wonderful! You are way better at designing than I am, I can't even come up with a simple dress design. Oooh, I can't wait to see all the inners designs! *squee* 

Just wondering, I don't know if this is important to the plot but is Usagi's mom Ikuko or Queen Serenity in this story?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:25 pm

I'm glad you like them! Smile

Well, I'd like to have Ikuko Smile If Queen Serenity would be her mother, then she'd probably be the Earth Queen which makes Usagi to the princess of the Earth Kingdom. But I think she already has enough duties as Avatar to fulfill xD So let's take Ikuko - Usagi will live in an average family Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:03 pm

Alrighty, submitted the storyline for approval, so it shouldn't be more than two weeks until we can get the ball rolling! Smile

Also, Makoto's new Character Design is up!
@Sailor Neptune: It was tough to draw her with Korra's hairdo since Mako has this wavy hair and I didn't want to draw it straight because...wavy hair fits her more xD Anyway, I hope you still like it and don't think it's super bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:27 pm

Where are these drawings?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:30 pm

They're behind a spoiler tag Smile ("Character Designs" or something like that Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:30 pm

Princess Moon - I'm glad to hear it didn't burden you!

The design looks great! =D And I agree with that, wavy hair is one of her trademarks. Smile I think making the inner skirt trousers would allow more mobility (like Mai's clothes), but there's no need to modify the design for that since it can be mentioned in her profile. Smile

Thanks so much for drawing the second design for her! [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:46 pm

OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY! I USED THIS PICTURE AS TEMPLATE AND IT LOOKED MORE LIKE A SKIRT TO ME. SO SO SORRY Sad

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 Mai01
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 4:55 pm

Princess Moon wrote:
I'm glad you like them! Smile

Well, I'd like to have Ikuko Smile If Queen Serenity would be her mother, then she'd probably be the Earth Queen which makes Usagi to the princess of the Earth Kingdom. But I think she already has enough duties as Avatar to fulfill xD So let's take Ikuko - Usagi will live in an average family Smile
Yay! I was hoping it'd be Ikuko! I love that Usagi will have a family supporting her on her journey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 5:04 pm

Just a reminder guys, you need to submit an otaku/cross over relaxed profile before you can start RPing Smile If you need any help don't hestitate to ask any of the RP staff.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 7:34 pm

Princess Moon - Aww there's nothing to apologize for! [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 1434556979 It's hard to distinguish if her outfit consists of trousers or a skirt, especially in scenes with less action.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 12:46 pm

Okay, guys! The storyline got approved, so if you want we can get the ball rolling and start with our profiles! Smile

(Also, I'll finish the character designs within the next days! I'll also edit Mako's design and give her some pants xD @Sailor Neptune)
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 12:48 pm

Remember relaxed crossover profiles are required. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 12:49 pm

Someone bother me on skype! I need to write my profile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread   [Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Legend of Usagi - OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top