The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th January 2019, 12:42 pm

Day 5. Favorite thing about Myu

The music, but a close second that I'm going to touch on more is the fact how basically nobody is exempt from comic relief. In Myu you have characters who are normally stoic like Setsuna having a fit over being called an old lady or Haruka zooming off like a racecar and accidentally breaking a bunch of dishes. Everybody's a bit of a goofball in this medium and I love it.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th January 2019, 11:40 pm

Day 5: The music! The costumes! Also yeah, the exaggerated humor, alongside especially emotional moments!
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th January 2019, 11:34 am

Day 6. Least Favorite thing about Myu

The lack of Luna and Artemis.

Day 7. If you could change one thing about Myu what would it be?

I know Naoko likes Takarazuka which is the reasoning for the all-female casting ever since Myu's revival, but Myu just isn't the same without male actors. I'd have let there be male actors, if not for Nelke then at least for the newer ones like Nogi or this upcoming Super Live.

Day 8. Favorite Moon Actress

The late Miyuki Kanbe due to looking the most like Usagi. Anza gets an honorable mention of course, as she not only looks Usagi-ish, but acts like her the best too.

Day 9. Favorite Inner Senshi Actress(es)

I don't really have any. I like them, but none really stand out to me, nor do I know the names of a lot. They're just kind of... there. But if I had to pick, It'd be Risa Honma as Mars.

Day 10. Least Favorite Inner Senshi Actress(es)

I guess the originals in Gaiden because their costumes were the worst?
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2019, 2:25 pm

Day 11. Favorite Outer Senshi Actress(es)

Gotta hand it to Nao Takagi for being Uranus for so long.

Day 12. Least Favorite Outer Senshi Actress(es)

Pluto's actress from the 1994 S musical. Get it? ...Anyone?

Day 13. Favorite Villain(s)

Without a doubt Sailor Galaxia, as with every medium of Sailor Moon that she appears in.

Day 14. Least Favorite Villain(s)

Death Vulcan and co for being so confusing.

Day 15. Favorite Musical only character (example MC Fly, Sailor Buttress, Loof Merrow)?

MC Fly is my guy.

Day 16. Top 5 Songs and/or BGM

1. FIRE
2. Junketsu no Narcissism
3. LINK
4. Hereafter
5. La Fatalite

Day 17. Overall Favorite Song

Number one on my above list; FIRE.

Day 18. Favorite Theme Song

I'm not sure what this question means by "theme song". Is it referring to songs like Moment Fatal, LINK and so on? If that's the case then I'll reiterate the above answer.

Day 19. Favorite Character Image Song (example “Drive Me Mercury”, “Zig Zag Slash”)

Traditional the Grace, Sailor Venus's image song.

Day 20. Favorite Villain Number

CRUSH CRUSH CRUUUSH, AND DEMOLISH! CRUSH CRUSH CRUUUSH, AND DEMOLISH!

GALAXIA GORGEOUS!

Last edited by SpikeDevilman on 31st January 2019, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st January 2019, 11:49 am

Yaaaay! Another fan of HEREAFTER!

SpikeDevilman wrote:
Day 18. Favorite Theme Song

I'm not sure what this question means by "theme song". Is it referring to songs like Moment Fatal, LINK and so on? If that's the case then I'll reiterate the above answer.

Yup, you guessed it! Ones that refrain through several musicals or multiple times over the course of one musical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 1:34 am

Day 23. Favorite Costume
Hum... costumes, outfits,... aren't a thing i pay attention in general. But i like Eternal sailor moon in LMF, and Nogi Myu costumes too. Old costumes have charm too. I prefer watch costume's evolution. 

Oh and i love loof merrow and space justice costumes.

Day 24. Worst Costume

Hum... Beryl in the first myu i think.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 1:46 pm

Day 21. Favorite Tuxedo Mask Actor/Actress

Yuuta Mochizuki. Does a great job, has my favorite singing voice of all the Tuxes, and is pretty funny to boot.

Day 22. Favorite Chibi Moon Actress

Tamaki Shirai. Her performance of Double Moonlight Romance at the beginning of SuperS Kaiteiban was so magical and really swept me off my feet. Fun fact: at first I actually thought she was a non-Japanese actress.

Day 23. Favorite Costume

Sailor Galaxia's costume in Starlights Ryuusei Densetsu and Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin, it was exactly how I'd picture it to look in real life. I can go on all day about how amazing Yumie Sakaguchi's Galaxia was, she was perfect in every sense of the word; from her portrayal to her appearance.

Day 24. Worst Costume

The Shitennou's outfits during the Silver Millenium flashback in Gaiden, those shoulderpads were just so awkwardly bulky and did not mesh with the rest of the costume at all.
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th February 2019, 8:22 am

Day 25. WTF moment?

Hum... the first is dracul. yes yes i know you all love dracul xD but when i watched for the first time i told "what ??!! dracul in sailor moon ??"

Day 26. Funniest moment

For me, the moment who king endymion come as space justice to save loof merrow. I love tokusatsu so this is the same for me. 

And in new mew, in la reconquista when ami give her tissue to zoisite and not her hand.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th February 2019, 2:04 pm

Day 25. WTF moment?

When Mamoru was straight up killed off at the end of non-Kaiteiban SuperS and then appears later to say he'll be reincarnated in the future as King Endymion. Like... what?

Day 26. Funniest moment

The entire Edo period segment of the Sailor Stars kaiteiban. Ryuuji was at his funniest as the rowdy, gun-toting westerner This Is A Pen.

Day 27. Most Tear jerking Moment

Minako being unable to deal the final blow to Kunzite in Gaiden, giving in to her feelings she had for him when he was Saitou Kun, thus allowing Kunzite to kill her and take her out with him.
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2019, 3:10 am

Day 27. Most Tear jerking Moment

There are lots of... I cry easily...

videos:

Day 28. Cheesiest Moment

FLY moments i think xD but i don't very know, i must to rewatch all myu for find the cheesiest. There are lots of moments like that^^

Day 29. Favorite dance number

In old myu, i love when all dance la moon.
video:

Day 30. And the most important question of all: Ryuuji Kasahara or Yuuta Mochizuki?

Difficult to choose... but Yuuta Mochizuki finally^^
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2019, 1:10 pm

Day 28. Cheesiest Moment

All the flying in S. It was so cheesy and overdone that even the scriptwriters stuck a self-aware line in there, as said by Dr. Tomoe: "Kaorinite. How long do you intend to be in mid-air for?"
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2019, 5:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO EMRYS FOR FINISHING  GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 1984953407 GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 1984953407

Also, i'm glad u agree with me on the ai no starshine choreography!! it's so good!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2019, 8:47 pm

YAAAAY emrys!! It's been great seeing all your answers~. I feel like I've gotten to know you more through Myu this way. Thanks for participating and remember to grab your stamp from the first post ^.~.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2019, 12:53 pm

Day 29. Favorite dance number

Junketsu no Narcissism's; a great mixture of fighting and dance choreography. In fact that or the La Soldier dance number from the end of Eien would be what I'd show people unfamiliar with Myu to give them a taste of it.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2019, 12:07 am

Day 30. And the most important question of all: Ryuuji Kasahara or Yuuta Mochizuki?

Considering Ryuuji is my favorite actor (of either gender) in all of Myu, what do you think my answer's gonna be? Sorry Yuuta.

Aaand that about wraps things up here. I had a fun time doing this challenge.
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2019, 4:45 pm

YAY SPIKE!!! I had fun reading your answers as well!! And I wouldve never thought to show someone Junketsu as a starter clip, but that's a really good one for sharing! You have some original characters, a nice mix of fighting and dancing like u said, and just. A really great song.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2019, 9:12 pm

Yay congrats on finishing \o/!! Pick up your stamp in theOP and give yourself a pat on the back lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!   GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's Sera Myu 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top