The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

[New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2015, 3:28 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
[...] Also I have no idea where Usagi's legs are.

After seeing this statement, I went back to re-study the cover image.  I found Usagi's legs - they come out of the left side (from the viewer's perspective) of the bottom of her white dress, and are visible for only a short distance before they go behind Ami.

Though this results in an awfully strange twisting of Usagi's body under her dress.  It looks very uncomfortable for her - if not impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th April 2015, 3:37 am

I'm highly anticipating this album to appear on iTunes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 7:08 pm

[New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 Tumblr_nnl4bnEqjK1spjoswo2_540

HEADCANNON: THE GIRLS FORCED MAMORU TO BE THEIR CAMERAMAN FOR THE ALBUM!
I wish we had an Usamamo duet, since we did have a Rei and Minako song, and an Ami and Mako song but I can live with it. xD

Gosh its hard to pick my favourite. The melody of each song seemed to fit the character. Minako's was so 'flashy'. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:20 pm

Just got the shipping conformation today. Also loving the back of the cd cover haha way to go mamo.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:32 pm

Mine will probably arrive in July/August >.> Wonderful xD
Also, love the back of the CD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2015, 8:44 am

I finally got my CD today, the case is so pretty!

So far my favorite song is "cherry pie", Makoto's song. It's just so catchy and happy. Ami's is quite pretty as well, and Stars on Stars is fun. I'll have to give the rest a few more listens.

eta: I thought part of Stars on Stars was really reminiscent of a Myu song (not sure which though, I think maybe the Witches 5 song from Mugen Gakuen?) and sure enough, Akiko Kosaka wrote it. [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2015, 9:08 am

Mine should show up by the end of the month! I just checked, it popped up in the US! 

That's the only downside from ordering merch from Japan-depending on where you live, it takes forever to get to ya.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!   [New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New Merch] Sailor Moon Crystal Getting Character Image Album!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top