The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 12:01 am

I don't have any specific timing in mind, so I'll let sororitymoonprincess decide how to handle the details of Usagi's recovery.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 4:06 pm

Okay! BTW, I can't remember what we decided...Did you want me to end my post with Anya answering the door for Jasper? I have most of my post written up now, but still need to fix up the beginning details and add in the last half addressing the present situation since I backtracked to explain why she wouldn't let Jasper in earlier. Heheheh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 11:32 pm

Yes, please! I would prefer that he get a chance to talk with Anya, at least until Tomoe becomes available.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th September 2015, 5:33 am

Sure thing! The two can talk a bit hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 10:38 am

Poet, if you'd like to claim Ami for the RP then she is yours! All you would need to do is explain any specific details for her with regard to Zenith's setting.

Given what you did with Luna, I'm looking forward to reading how Ami will react to this brave new world.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 3:31 am

Jasper wrote:
Given what you did with Luna, I'm looking forward to reading how Ami will react to this brave new world.
Me too!

P.S. Good luck getting away from Anya. xD [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 7:24 pm

Added Ami to the roster under Poet, now that her advanced profile is complete.  Smile
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 10:20 pm

Thanks! ^^ Yes I need to invent her backstory for Fractured. Here's what I've brainstormed so far. WHat do you think?

I am thinking her father is estranged, having moved out before all of this fallout. Her mother, a well respected doctor decided to leave the capsule and move out into the front lines of the military skirmishes to bring medical care where it is needed. But though she begs to go, her mother leaves her there in the capsule without even telling Ami where she would be located. Ami feels that her mother did not take her because of some shortfall of her own and has major confidence issues as her mother and father have both left her and obviously do not think her capable of being useful to them.

Since things are so chaotic, schools and advanced courses are not really available. Occasionally maybe someone in the capsule will volunter to teach something but it's very haphazard at best. So Ami's dreams of following in her mother's footsteps and learning to be a doctor seem impossible. The chaos has also taken away the one skill she believes herself really good at - excelling in school.

In order to drown out the intense feeling of lonliness and self-doubts, she has taken to tagging along with the capsule doctors and scientists, begging for some work to do, even if it is just filing. Because even reading the documents she files at least teaches her something. So she does whatever odds and ends they are willing to give a teenager. Ami tries to use everything as a learning experience while trying not to bug the profesionals overly much. She borrows books from anyone who will lend them and these activities is how she spends most of her time up until now.

Since she is rather quiet and respectful, I am wondering if maybe Anya may take a liking to her or not. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th September 2015, 1:26 pm

I really like what you had in mind for Ami, Poet. Smile You took all of her characteristics and molded them quite well to the setting of the RP. I really like how she keeps herself mentally active and embraces her lifelong desire for knowledge by following around the scientists and doctors in her capsule. Very Happy

As for Anya taking a liking to her, I would say Ami definitely possesses the right characteristics to get on the woman's good side. Razz
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 9:21 pm

Thanks, glad I did a good job. ^^ If Jasper's OK with it I'll add it to my SSI and get going on a post.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th September 2015, 9:06 am

It looks great to me, so much that I am giving further consideration to making an NPC pathologist assigned to Capsule 49 who would be in a position to befriend both Luna and Ami. While not the primary caretaker for Luna herself, he would have an interest in safeguarding her from infections. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th September 2015, 2:11 pm

Speaking of NPCs, how exactly will they work for this RP? We don't need a huge profile or anything for them if they will only be present for one scene (or post), right? I'm wondering since I might need a NPC or two for a flashback (or scene) to establish Anya's BG and objectives at a later time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 12:19 pm

If they will be present for a single scene, then a full profile will not be necessary - perhaps an outline in Spoiler fields here in the OOC thread would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 12:29 pm

Okay cool! I can totally start thinking of something (maybe at least a design and a specific reason for needing them). x) I'll talk to you more about it on Skype I guess!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:31 pm

Jasper wrote:
It looks great to me, so much that I am giving further consideration to making an NPC pathologist assigned to Capsule 49 who would be in a position to befriend both Luna and Ami. While not the primary caretaker for Luna herself, he would have an interest in safeguarding her from infections. Very Happy

OK, I'm game. ^^ So I'll hold off on posting for Ami until I know what you decide. So enjoying the post so far. Very Happy

Andalusite wrote:
Speaking of NPCs, how exactly will they work for this RP? We don't need a huge profile or anything for them if they will only be present for one scene (or post), right? I'm wondering since I might need a NPC or two for a flashback (or scene) to establish Anya's BG and objectives at a later time. Smile

I think, from the stickied rules I've read, that if they are minor characters used just to move plot and you don't "get inside their head" and share their inner thoughts or anything, that you could NPC them without a bio. At least that's my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 11:05 am

Whoa, I almost forgot about the OOC thread here. October hasn't exactly been a pleasant month in terms of work. Sigh...

Poet and sorority, are there any particular posts that you would like to see from me before your own introductions?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 3:25 am

Sorry about that. I was hoping to get in a reply before the end of the month, but got my butt kicked by life. I will be a bit less busy next week so I should be able to finish editing my post then.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 10:21 am

I'm taking a week off from my current roleplays to finish some work, go to Blizzcon, and then get some much deserved rest. Approximately in that order.

If you have any RP-related questions, you can reach me via Skype or PM. Otherwise, I'll be back in a week!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 10:50 am

Okay! Have fun! Did you just want me to make my post once I am finished editing it or should I wait a bit?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 12:56 pm

Feel free to post when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2015, 3:41 pm

Thanks! I got my post in! Hopefully it does not disappoint!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2015, 6:55 pm

Eep I meant to reply to this days ago. These past two weeks have been so insane IRL. I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel with ever increasing speed. LOL

Anyway I was waiting to see if you were going to NPC a doctor, but I suppose I can post regardless and just be somewhat vague about that part so as to leave your option open whichever way you decide to go. I'll try to get up an Ami post tonight. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2015, 2:38 pm

I am planning to NPC a doctor, as a matter of fact. I'm working on a post for him and Jasper, and should have that coming up within 1-2 days if I don't finish tonight.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 8:07 pm

Hey, all! I am probably going on LOA again. Just thinking about finishing my graduate school application essays is really starting to drain me of my inspiration and creativity. I'd rather hold off on posting until I have more time and energy to invest in the RP. Half-assing is not in my vocabulary after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th November 2015, 12:46 pm

Take all the time you need! We'll still be here when you get back.

To Poet and sorority, would you like for Ami/Luna/Usagi to overhear the Eagleland announcement within the safety of Capsule 49?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 9:02 am

I haven't forgotten about this thread, I swear! The end of the year was quite busy for me.  [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 2869872805

There will be an upcoming post to get Ami on track with visiting Luna, and Jasper will humor Anya just a bit longer while he waits to see Professor Tomoe.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th February 2016, 9:48 am

*Pokes OOC thread*

Hey, guys! I'm not sure when I will have my post in. I'm at that point in the new year where I must make several tough decisions so that I can advance forward in my chosen career path. As a result, my creativity has sort of left me for the time-being. I'm still trying to work on Anya's reaction as well as bringing the Professor back into the picture so that we can advance the story, but I might need a few weeks before my inspiration returns. Wink

I also wonder what we will have to do with Minako. It would be really nice if we could find another player soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th February 2016, 9:53 am

Same here. Sorry for being so inactive. I have not forgotten! Did you want us to respond to that broadcast?
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th February 2016, 11:55 pm

Sorry for the wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 12:18 pm

No problem! Very Happy Love the post! Very Happy I got my post in, so we shouldn't have to worry about receiving a notification for inactivity. Wink

Okay, we're at that point where it would be nice to have a Professor Tomoe, don't you think? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top