The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 7:49 am

Ohhh that would be fun! I'd be down for getting some early character BG in!

P.S. You might want to PM Ray. He is kinda back now (his PC is acting up) and seemed concerned about the profile when I briefly spoke to him yesterday.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 7:49 pm

So I was just browsing storylines and came across this one. What an original idea! I'd be down for playing Usagi if she hasn't been claimed. Let me know if you guys are interested Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 3:05 am

That would be awesome! Very Happy I don't think she has been claimed yet, but Jasper would know better.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 5:37 am

None of the inner senshi have been claimed yet, so Usagi is yours to apply for!

I've got very little to do today, so I will be working on an introductory post for the RPG while we look to fill inner senshi spots. I'd like to at least have Minako and Usagi before we start with the rescue operation in Capsule 49.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 6:07 am

Wow, what a fascinating story! You had my mind racing with ideas all last night. Very Happy I had an idea for how their powers could awaken again and wanted to know if you found it interesting for this storyline. IF not, no biggie. ^^ I might apply for a senshi then. But here's the idea.

What if Luna was also reincarnated, but as a human with amnesia? She has an accident, I haven't determined how yet, and incurs both a head injury and an injury to her eyes rendering her blind. One of the irises of her eyes has a golden coloration over half of it, making it sort of look like a crescent moon in her eyes. The odd birth defect or coloration was interesting enough to attract the curiosity of the overworked medical team in the shelter and she recently underwent an operation to attempt to restore her eyesight, but her eyes are now covered and she needs to allow time to heal to see if she will be able to see.
(Sort of like the band-aid over the crescent in the anime. Very Happy)

The only keys to her past are in a satchel that was found with her when she was brought to the capsule as a refugee. In it are strange objects that she does not understand. (stuff for the senshi to transform like in the anime? ^^)

Aside from that, she is besieged by strange dreams where she is trying to find someone of importance, others where she is a cat, and sometimes strange bizarre memories flood her mind, leading to her having occasional fainting spells. The odd flashes of things that do not make sense in this world make her feel vulnerable, frightened, and confused. She believes she is delusional and is terrified of losing her mind though she won't talk to anyone about it. The ideas is, though very foggy at first, that her mind clears as her vision begins to heal and she is able to finally recognize Sailor Moon and aid in the awakening process. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 1:26 pm

I like the concept that you have in mind for Luna, PoetofMercury. Very Happy Let's see what Jasper thinks since he already had some plans for the cats.

Btw, Jasper, are you going to NPC Professor Tomoe or are we going to find somebody else to be him since Ray is still busy with life?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 7:06 am

Poet, I am very much interested in that concept! I had been planning to stick Jasper with a similar situation of hazy dreams and portents, typically those relating to the idyllic utopia of the long-lost Moon Kingdom. Contact with this strange man could be the first step towards Luna's recovery, perhaps enough that her eyes would begin to heal at an accelerated pace. Her own memories can follow shortly afterward.

Luna's satchel of artifacts could very well be the keys to the senshi's rebirth, either before or after they recover their first Silver Crystal fragment. She only needs to remember the trigger phrases.

Meanwhile, Luna can realize Jasper is hiding his own secrets from her and the senshi. There's a reason his aura should frighten or, at least, concern her; he has the presence of a Dark Kingdom agent. But if her own memories prove to be correct, then Metallia has been defeated.

If you would like to play a senshi role in addition to a frightened and concerned human Luna, then I have no objections. 

On note of Professor Tomoe, I would like for another player to take up the doctor's mantle. For the first set of opening posts, I can NPC him to further shine light on Anya/Kyan as Jasper attempts to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:30 pm

I'm loving all of the ideas in this RPG!! I honestly can't wait to start Smile

I already have an approved Usagi profile here but do I need to create a new one or just add an SSI? Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 2:28 pm

Jasper wrote:

On note of Professor Tomoe, I would like for another player to take up the doctor's mantle. For the first set of opening posts, I can NPC him to further shine light on Anya/Kyan as Jasper attempts to get her attention.

Alright sounds good!
Although I'm not sure if Aurae would be interested in playing Professor Tomoe (nor do I know how many RPs she is already in), I thought I would suggest her to you because I absolutely love how she is playing him so far in the casual event. She has his dialogue and shenanigans down completely! x)
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 2:49 pm

SSI is the best way to denote any character features, alterations, deviations, etc. that are storyline specific.

Hence the name 'Storyline Specific Information' [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 3186387542
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 3:01 pm

I'll make sure to add the SSI's. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to create a whole new profile seeing that this is quite free form. Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 7:24 pm

Jasper wrote:
Poet, I am very much interested in that concept! I had been planning to stick Jasper with a similar situation of hazy dreams and portents, typically those relating to the idyllic utopia of the long-lost Moon Kingdom. Contact with this strange man could be the first step towards Luna's recovery, perhaps enough that her eyes would begin to heal at an accelerated pace. Her own memories can follow shortly afterward.

Luna's satchel of artifacts could very well be the keys to the senshi's rebirth, either before or after they recover their first Silver Crystal fragment. She only needs to remember the trigger phrases.

Meanwhile, Luna can realize Jasper is hiding his own secrets from her and the senshi. There's a reason his aura should frighten or, at least, concern her; he has the presence of a Dark Kingdom agent. But if her own memories prove to be correct, then Metallia has been defeated.

If you would like to play a senshi role in addition to a frightened and concerned human Luna, then I have no objections. 

Great! ^^ Sounds like a plan to me. I read everyone's profiles. Jasper's is really interesting. We could even come up with a few incidents in the past where Luna and Jasper ran into each other or had some sort of interaction that they could begin to remember. But I think Luna would be somewhat distrustful of him when they first meet here, and feel a rush of anxiety as if there were a danger (because of the Dark Kingdom vibe). But she will be unsure why so she will question those feelings.

I have submitted an advanced profile here, but it is pending approval. (Actually killed two birds with one stone as I am going to be playing Luna during the Silver Milennium in a relaxed RP. ^^ )

Quick question I'm wrestling with. Will Sailor Moon be able to transform, since technically she does not have the crystal within her body like before? I would think for plot purposes she would have to be able to. Will that have any effect on her powers I wonder?

I was initially going to just go for Luna, if you guys liked the idea. But if you really need some more roles filled, I can try for Mercury. I'd just have to do up a profile. Would love to do Venus to help you guys out since you really need her, but I've never written as Minako before and am not sure I would do her justice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 12:00 pm

The senshi will be able to transform, though acquiring and securing the Silver Crystal pieces will strengthen their powers and restore their collective memories. Sailor Moon's situation is unique since the Crystal is arguably why she was able to transform in the first place.

The world is in a very strange state; even while broken, the power of the Silver Crystal continues to echo throughout Earth. Perhaps there is enough of the Crystal nearby to spark Usagi's transformation.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 2:36 pm

I've got an abundance of free time this afternoon, so I will start getting an opening post together.

Andalusite, would you like to have the thread begin with Jasper visiting Tomoe's laboratory?
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:31 pm

Luna's profile is approved at least.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:52 pm

Your Luna looks great! I will add her to the roster once I finish today's errands.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:44 pm

Jasper wrote:
I've got an abundance of free time this afternoon, so I will start getting an opening post together.

Andalusite, would you like to have the thread begin with Jasper visiting Tomoe's laboratory?

Sounds great! Just one question though, about how long has Kyan known Tomoe? Months? Days? We need a general idea or suggestion so that I can get her in the right mood with him.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 6:16 am

Jasper wrote:
Your Luna looks great! I will add her to the roster once I finish today's errands.

Thanks very much! ^-^

I have a quick question as well for when we get started. Just to confirm, is Prof. Tomoe in the same Capsule, or is he going to come in with Jasper after Venus finds him? I’m pretty sure he’s in the same place as the senshi but want to be sure I understood. Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 7:38 am

Tomoe has a laboratory established in Darwin, which would act as the safe haven for the PCs.

My opening post will involve Jasper paying a visit to his lab a few hours before Eagleland broadcasts a national address. We can also shift to a glimpse inside Capsule 49, where Luna would receive consolation from the doctors responsible for her eye surgery.

Kyan's period of association with Tomoe would be somewhere between 3-6 months, long enough to establish a working relationship and to acquaint themselves with the personal habits/traits of one another.

EDIT: Added sororitymoonprincess's Usagi profile to the roster. Also, the IC thread is now open!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:54 pm

Things are starting up slowly, but I am planning for further exposition by allowing for a scene transition to Capsule 49 so that sorority and Poet can have an opportunity to RP their respective characters.

If anyone else has ideas for scenes or background events, feel free to share them here!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 8:07 pm

Sounds good. ^^ I was waiting for a Prof. Tomoe post, but if not I'll have a post up by this weekend either way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 9:14 pm

Sorry about that! I will get my butt moving on the intro post for the lab as soon as the casual RP event is over. (I've been brainstorming and writing little snippets of text whenever inspiration arises, but as of now I have too many other things to balance between work and keeping up with the event.)
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 7:36 pm

I know! And the World's Fair, which I still have not had time to digest fully. So much info and so much to do. Smile I'll try to come up with something this weekend. I want to do the first post right, so it's taking a bit of time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 6:50 am

Now that the event is over I have some time this evening and before work tomorrow to work on my post. Of course I'm feeling really inspired right now but am unable to write anything since I am still at work. :/ Hopefully I can keep all of my ideas in my head for another 6 hours without losing any of the detail! Razz
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 9:42 pm

Phew! Finally got that post done. Smile Hope it's good enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th September 2015, 7:57 pm

Hey guys. Very Happy By the way I finally put together the advanced profile for Ami that I've been dying to do. If and when it gets approved I will have an Ami if you need one. ^^

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t11638-advanced-senshi-sailor-mercury#319582
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2015, 10:54 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm just working through the details of my post. I know that we're planning for a transition scene to capsule 49. When that happens is there anything I should be adding in there or that you want to see for Usagi? I want to make sure we're all on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2015, 3:13 pm

@sororitymoonprincess I'll let you know if I think of anything!

I started writing my post as well and have a good page of text in Word, but I haven't had the chance to really sit down with it yet and edit through the finer details. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2015, 4:44 pm

My thinking at this point is that we can simultaneously handle the scenes at Tomoe's mansion and Capsule 49. The main transition that comes to mind will be when Jasper and Minako arrive to launch their rescue effort, so you should be free to write nearly anything for Usagi.

And for those reading, what do you think of the idea of a Daimon invasion? Should it be a subtle or an overt affair? I had been considering an attack on Capsule 49 coming in the form of wild animals, either through the machinations of their minor Daimon symbiotes or through feral hunger.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2015, 4:51 pm

I'm fine with whatever you have planned. Definitely Luna needs to run into Usagi at some point, which will probably trigger a huge spell of memories and she may even pass out. The question is, when do you see Usagi awakening? Should it be before or during the daimon invasion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC   [Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Fractured Zenith OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top