The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th December 2015, 6:19 am

I would prolly have to say Taiki, PGSM Motoki, PGSM Zoisite, or PGSM Jadeite.

Taiki I would have to say just because I feel like I could honestly connect with Taiki to a degree. PGSM Motoki and Jadeite were just too cute for words honestly I loved them to pieces and just wanted to snuggle and protect them. Not to mention how dedicated he still was to beryl even after being free of his brainwashing in the end just because he loved her. and PHSM Zoisite just for his dedication to protecting someone he cared about ad I dunno I just feel as if he would be that calming influence I need in my life.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 12:28 pm

How have I missed this thread. xD

Hmm...lets see.

90s anime: Motoki or Helios for sure. xD Maybe one of the hot victim of the day characters too? There were a few lookers.

manga/SMC: motoki again xD and asanuma! those two dorks are adorable.

PGSM: Motoki xD

Myu: Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho where do i even begin omg...
FIRST OFF: Yuuta Mochizuki!Mamoru/King Endymion is a definite yes.
Hikari Ono's Loof Merrow or Vampiru...heck even her Demade.
I wouldn't date any of Ryuuji's characters speifically but I'll just skip past the fantasy and date the real man himself. xD
Nao.
YUU SHIROTA MAMORU.

If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 Picture27

JUST LOOK AT HIM.

If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 Tumblr_ngq28ts07R1tenskxo1_500

I WOULD GET INTO PRINCE OF TENNIS JUST FOR THIS.
If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 1:00 pm

Um.... I don't know. Maybe Mamoru (Manga!Mamoru definently). Yuuichiro is also very adorable. Honestly I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2016, 4:18 am

I have to be completely predictable here and say Ami.  Yes, she's my favorite character in this whole series, and I have a big-time crush on her.  But this is true because she has so many things in common with me (either the me of now or the me from when I was in high school)!  And in a mate, I would need someone I have things in common with, so we could share those things together.  If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 1394610236  If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 398992973  If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 2160836418  If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 3655530388
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2018, 11:41 am

Mamoru because I just love him and he's a very amazing guy too!
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2018, 1:47 pm

Minako. She's the awesome and pretty bundle of sunshine I need in my life to give me a much-needed push.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2018, 6:11 pm

I would hands down say Makoto. Food.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2018, 11:38 pm

Everyone knows by now that I heart Makoto. :>
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2018, 3:02 am

Minako If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 2027930456!
Enthusiastic, joyful, and full of hope, she would be a lovely friend to be together with!
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2018, 5:24 am

Difficult choice. Definitely not Usagi, since I totally support her and Mamoru.

Probably either energetic Minako, or cute smart Ami.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2018, 11:06 am

It's true, magic! I feel like Usagi, Mamoru, Haruka & Michiru are all kinda off-limits XD. They're too perfectly matched!

My husband is an interesting mix of Seiya's rockstar attitude, Taiki's brains and sternness, and Motoki's looks (with a tiiiiny hint of Yuuichorou's bumbling). I don't think I would date any of those guys themselves though XD.

It might be a level up if I dated PGSM Kunzite somehow? Or 90's Nephrite? Yeah, I think I could get behind that.... I do agree Kenji Tsukino is a great choice - obviously for very different reasons than the generals lol. Though how the heck he affords that house on a journalist's pay cheque is beyond me >.>.

On the flip side, part of me just wants to date PGSM Ami cause she's so dang cute XD. I'll cook for you while you study and take you to lots of fun places~~.

By the way, some of this thread reminded me of another more recent one on the subject of dating Motoki...
https://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t14605-debate-motoki-s-plain-ness-makes-him-serious-boyfriend-material
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?    If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Date Anyone In Sailor Moon, Who Would It Be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top