The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Empty
PostSubject: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:07 pm

They all look amazing!!! [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 190603310
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 10959738_866205876776588_9146721739820343404_n
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 10372565_866206000109909_5630102220042852675_n
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 1743565_866202613443581_2221839677258992865_n
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:08 pm

Super sailor moon and sailor V will be mine.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:09 pm

PLUTO!

I'll be taking her, and V-chan (and Zoisite Moon)
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:12 pm

SAILOR V AND PUUUUUUU AHHHHHH*

*The top of her garnet rod looks a bit small, hm?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:51 pm

lol I want that Zoisite Moon. xD
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 5:49 am

I don't really like SSM's fuku for some reason. I hope this means we will be getting Eternal Sailor Moon because that's what I've been secretly waiting for.  [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 5:52 am

A while ago there was a survey for what Figuarts people want to see. Among the choices are the figures portrayed above, Moonlight Knight, Hotaru (civilian), Super Sailor (Chibi Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus), Chibiusa (civilian), Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, Black Lady, and Sailor Starlights (all 3).

Maybe they will get around to making all of them! I'm personally wanting a Princess Serenity the most. I wish Neo Queen Serenity is one of the options though.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 5:58 am

I remember the survey for the replicas but I don't remember anything about the figuarts for some reason. Either way it seems that their cash cow is in for another round of milking and I'm curious to see what all they'll release.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 12:27 pm

I love the figures for Super Sailor Moon, Sailor v, and especially Pluto, but I'm just not that impressed with the Zoisite Moon one.  It just feels like they took the Sailor Moon figure and repainted it with different colors.  I'd rather have an actual Zoisite figure instead.  When are we going to get some villains figures?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 2:33 pm

SUPER SAILOR MOON WILL BE MINE I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS I NEED HER  [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 3:06 pm

Yunie wrote:
I don't really like SSM's fuku for some reason. I hope this means we will be getting Eternal Sailor Moon because that's what I've been secretly waiting for.  [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 1637911638
AND THEN A SAILOR COSMOS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

But yeah eternal sailor moon is going to be gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 3:35 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
A while ago there was a survey for what Figuarts people want to see. Among the choices are the figures portrayed above, Moonlight Knight, Hotaru (civilian), Super Sailor (Chibi Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus), Chibiusa (civilian), Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, Black Lady, and Sailor Starlights (all 3).

Maybe they will get around to making all of them! I'm personally wanting a Princess Serenity the most. I wish Neo Queen Serenity is one of the options though.
I had no idea they did a survey! Civilian figuarts would be amazing imo. I hope those are next. I'm not sure how they'd do a Chibi Chibi Moon one. Considering how small Chibimoon is going to be, she'd be half or less her size.

I thought Zoisite as SM was pretty random. I really want an Eternal Sailor Moon and Starlights. Galaxia would be freaking sweet too if we get to that point. I def want a Black Lady one, and maybe a few other villians.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime8th February 2015, 10:14 pm

I really think the only reason they did fake Sailor Moon is they were looking at the original SM mold and went, "Okay, what else can we do with this?"

It was totally a quick way to get cash Razz
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 5:21 am

I love Zoisite Moon, too. XD That wasn't a figure I expected them to make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 5:42 pm

They don't need a survey.  They should just make figures of all the characters and I'm sure the fans will turn out in droves for them all.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 7:57 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I really think the only reason they did fake Sailor Moon is they were looking at the original SM mold and went, "Okay, what else can we do with this?"

How much you wanna bet, they'll make this in a figuart:
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Sailor-Venus-Mina-Aino191
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
Star Seed

moonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 10:23 am

Ah a Princess Serenity or Black Lady one would be so lovely!
I'm personally holding off on buying the figuarts because of money being tight and they're a tad small for my liking, I do plan to get ones I think are extra pretty but I wonder if things will snowball and I end up collecting them all... ^^;
Super Sailor Moon would be really cute next to a Super Chibi Moon!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 10:45 am

Jaawsshhh wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

Hey, I'd buy it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Devereau Laelithar
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : GC's Official Demon

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 12:48 pm

I will buy them all. They're so pretty! I would love to see Princess Serenity, or Neo Queen Serenity, or Black Lady. But I love the Super Sailor Moon figure! So nice! Zoisite Moon was a surprise, though. I didn't believe my eyes at first.
Back to top Go down
http://shinraslave.mutated-butterfly.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:22 pm

Update from Sailor Moon Collectibles! 

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Super-sailormoon-sh-figuarts-figure2015d

Super Sailor Moon will come with the rainbow moon chalice and the spiral heart moon rod! aka GET ON MY SHELF NOW
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 7:55 am

Jaawsshhh wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

*furiously throws money at screen*
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 12:33 pm

Jaawsshhh wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME ASDFGHJKL
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 6:29 pm

moonprincess wrote:
Ah a Princess Serenity or Black Lady one would be so lovely!
I'm personally holding off on buying the figuarts because of money being tight and they're a tad small for my liking, I do plan to get ones I think are extra pretty but I wonder if things will snowball and I end up collecting them all... ^^;
Super Sailor Moon would be really cute next to a Super Chibi Moon!

Yeah I saw them at the con I went too. They are smaller than I thought they would be. The pictures make them look like the size of Barbie dolls.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime24th February 2015, 9:27 pm

Sailor CJ wrote:
Jaawsshhh wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:

*furiously throws money at screen*
LMAO Oh believe me, if they were to make this, I'd buy it instantly!
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 1:16 pm

Hmmm... I don't know what it is, but I'm just really not digging this figure. I think my main issue is the colors. Here's a comparison between the Super figure and the Classic figure making roughly the same face:

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! 71CmZbsbc-L._SL1500_[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Super-sailormoon-sh-figuarts-figure2015i

I don't know, the colors just seem weird. I like that they opened up her eyes and made her look more like the Super animation, but the color of her skin and her eyes just look so... dull. Especially compared to the other one. I'm hoping that this is just photo editing and that in real life she looks more vibrant.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 7:26 am

It's a comic-con exclusive.

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Sailormoon-zoisite-shfiguarts-figure2015b
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Sailormoon-zoisite-shfiguarts-figure2015c
[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! Sailormoon-zoisite-shfiguarts-figure2015d
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 7:54 am

That Luna tho xD
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 6:34 pm

Pretty sure I preordered Super SM already xD I think I remember doing that xD

EDIT: I DID PRE-ORDER HER AND SHE'S SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE THIS MONTH OMG THE HYPE
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 9:50 pm

Too bad zoicite moon is a con exclusive. That luna is the best thing I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 9:56 pm

Zoisite Moon's a comic con exclusive?

Dammit

Here's hoping someone will sell her on eBay for a reasonable price
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!   [NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW MERCH] 4 New SHFiguarts Announced!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top