The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! Empty
PostSubject: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 6:16 am

Sooo some of you may have an actual Boxed Lunch location near you and if not, you can certainly buy online (cause i don't have one near me) but Boxed Lunch just sent me an email advert today with some absolutely cute Sailor Moon clothing and accessories!

This Sailor Moon earring set is absolutely adorable and I need them in my life.

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 11204444_av3?$pdp_hero_zoom$

I'm not personally much of a bracelet fan, I wear them rarely but I thought this one was kind of elegant and cute!

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 11204460_hi?$pdp_hero_zoom$

If any of you are into denim jackets and biker styled patches, then this jacket might be the one for you.

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 11117156_av1?$pdp_hero_zoom$

What I've linked above is just a small sampling of all the items they have, I saw a couple of cute bows, blouses, cardigans and apparently an in-store only ring set (it was in the email but not online D:) plus much more. Just going to their site and doing a search for Sailor Moon brings up many items, including their Funko Pop Super Sailor Moon exclusive figure.  

I'm just personally super in love with the earrings I posted and will probably buy them if they go on sale. XD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 8:27 am

Aww man, a lot of the sizes are already sold out for some of the items. Sad I really like the purple button-up shirt with the Luna and Artemis patches, but the online store doesn't have any smalls left. D:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 9:42 am

Aww noooo. I didn't think to look at the stock. Sad That is a cute blouse and all they have is XS what the heck BL! XD

Also it seems all stores that are under the parent company of Hot Topic are release lines. After I got the Boxed Lunch email, I got one for merch at Hot Topic and I recall there being a post somewhere about Torrid have a bunch of new SM merch and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 12:16 pm

Wooot! More nicely designed goods! That's awesome.

OMG though [THIS ONE] is so 90's it hurtssss XDD.

Also, I find it kind of ironic that the denim jacket designs are pretty much rip-offs of some successful fan-made versions from Etsy that have been around forever >.>.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 12:37 pm

Yeeeeeaaaah....I've heard rumors about Hot Topic stealing artwork and ripping off like etsy ideas for merch. I think one example being the hair bows they carry. So it wouldn't shock me if the same became an issue for BL since they are under the same parent as HT. Which is disappointing to say the least. :/
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 1:26 pm

I love this store! The only thing is that the shirts are usually huge! Let's say you're a size large, 9 times out of 10, you have to get a size much smaller. 
And those earrings are adorable!  [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 1286073631
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 4:36 pm

That's good to know cause I usually have to buy a size or two larger for me cause shirts either run small or my bewbs are too big. bahaha.

Also omg I'm on hot topic's site and like...I actually like some of this stuff AND THE COMING SOON PRINCESS SERENITY DRESS.

Also I like that souvenir jacket and they have another set of cute earrings!! Aaaahhh earrings are my weakness. ;-;

@Diagnosed omg new headcanon that Mamoru would totally wear that and is actually onboard with some of these fashions. [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 2463175101
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime9th January 2018, 11:18 pm

I was in a hot topic today and saw the earrings set! it was super cute, but I don't wear earrings too much, so I didn't get it. If I had friends to split the set with, I might've kept the Venus earrings for myself and given the others as gifts... One of my friends did get me the compact necklace from hot topic though, and its super cute!

BUT on the topic of box lunch, we recently got one at the mall where I go to school, so when I'm back up there this semester, I'm definitely checking it out in person! A few of my friends have gone already, and all 3 of them sent me pictures of the Sailor Moon section! i'm so predictable Since its a chance to buy Sailor Moon merch in person, I'd rather do that than online, but hopefully it won't end up like some Hot Topics where the in-store selection is rather sparse compared to online. 

Anyways my favorites are the cardigan (black/white/grey jackets are my style), and the little journals!! A lot of the t-shirts are cute too, I'll have to check them in person to see which I like best.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime10th January 2018, 4:22 am

Brit-chan wrote:
@Diagnosed omg new headcanon that Mamoru would totally wear that and is actually onboard with some of these fashions. [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 3884866259 [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! 2463175101

OMG We need a headcanon thread for this. SO MUCH POTENTIAL XD.

cardea wrote:
Since its a chance to buy Sailor Moon merch in person, I'd rather do that than online...
Ain't that the truth! There is just something so magical about being able to pick it up in store... Harkens back to the old days I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!   [Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Merch] Boxed Lunch Sailor Moon Merch!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top