The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 8:43 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 SIi1GWf

Endymion's eyes widened in surprise at Beryl's words. He had no idea she was so compassionate about being grateful for the things you have. Many girls he had met in the past were the complete opposite. It was a quality he searched for in a queen, and hearing Beryl say this gave him a small glimmer of hope that she might be the one.

But did she have to expose the hardship of the world to Serenity in such a harsh manner?

Grimacing, Endymion tried to think of the best way to speak to the young princess about this matter. 

"Well...yes, Serenity. It is true. For many people, it's hard to get enough money to buy food. Earth is a very large planet, and there are certain kingdoms where children do not get enough food to be healthy like you and me. The mothers and fathers try very hard to give their children the food they need. But for children like you, who will always have what you need, it is important to remember the hard things other children go through and appreciate what you have. Vegetables are important, and they make you healthy. Eat what you can, and remember what I said, okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:42 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 F1jTwD8

Serenity smiled and nodded her head up and down, her pigtails swaying behind her as she said "otay Endy, I do it but only cuz you say so." She said as she ate her food, doing her best to try and not make a mess. She managed to only get a little bit of food on her face and clothes.

She soon was full but there was food left in her bowl. She glanced towards Endymion and called his name quietly, "Endy I'm full, but I can't eat all this food, can I share it with the kids who don't have no food for they tummies?" She asked as she got up off her chair and carried her bowl towards Endymion, but somewhere along the way she tripped on her dress and came tumbling down hitting her head on the bowl as she came down with a bang.

Serenity couldn't hold it in as tears came pouring down her face, which was now covered in soup. Her cries were not piercing but were quite loud as she tried to calm herself from her scary encounter.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 3:59 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 UouVV0i

After her small outburst, Beryl made sure to keep her mouth shut and let Endymion handle the little brat. Every time Serenity said a word in her whiny, grammar-deprived voice, Beryl wanted to yank her girly pigtails. Honestly, did the girl's parents neglect her or something? She was a walking disaster!

This thought was only proven further when Serenity fell, spilling her food all over herself. And that wasn't even the worst part - then she started crying. The sound was so earsplitting that Beryl almost cried herself. Using every ounce of her resolve, Beryl kept her face neutral and her mouth shut as Endymion rushed to help Serenity clean up. Beryl was so disgusted by how this girl seemed to have Endymion on her leash, and she was determined to release him from her insolent clutches.

"Endymion, your mother and I would like to have word with you," the king suddenly said. Endymion suddenly looked conflicted. He couldn't leave Serenity behind in her state. So Beryl took this as her chance. Standing, she smoothed her gown and began to walk to where Serenity was sitting on the floor.

"Don't worry, your highness. I will take care of her," Beryl said, her smile warm. Endymion, grateful for her help, thanked Beryl and left the room with his parents, leaving the two girls alone.

Bending down, Beryl's smile suddenly disappeared from her face and her gaze grew cold. "Listen here, little girl. I don't think you're smart enough to understand this just yet, but Endymion is a prince. He has come of age, and do you know what that means? That means he can't spend any more time with little brats like you. Now, there's two ways we can go through with our lives in this palace: one, you stay out of my way and leave Endymion alone, or two, you suffer the consequences. And I don't think you are prepared to suffer those consequences."

Feeling satisfied, Beryl wiped the rest of the soup off of Serenity's face and stood, making sure nothing was on her hands or her gown. "I suggest you run along and get cleaned up. It's not ladylike to sit there blubbering like a child."
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 5:40 pm

Serenity felt a moment of relief when Endymion came to her aide, but it didn't last long as he was called away by his parents. Serenity understood he had to listen to his parents, but wished he could stay with her. Serenity was hopeful Beryl would help her but only grew more fearful when Beryl snapped at her speaking in a mean and nasty tone, telling her to stay away from Endymion because he was a prince. 

Serenity was hurt by Beryls words, she didn't want to believe that Endymion didn't like her anymore and didn't want to be around her. Serenity was too afraid to speak, she knew about consequences as she had gotten in trouble many times with her mama, in that moment Serenity wanted nothing more than for her mama to walk through the door and take her in her arms and tell her everything was going to be okay.

Serenity felt her eyes water up again and her lip quiver, but she didn't want to cry, especially since Beryl said it wasn't ladylike to cry. All she could muster was "I sorry." As she turned around and walked out of the kitchen towards her room she was staying in. As soon as she got out of the kitchen she began to cry as she walked back to her room. She hoped Venus would be there when she got back, but Venus was no where to be found. 

Serenity changed her clothes into her pajamas, but before she did so she wanted to take a bath, but she had never done that alone, she knew how to work the bath tub, but her mama always said that it was a big person job, and that it wasn't safe to go in the bath alone. 

Serenity peeked her head out looking for someone who could help her. She saw a palace maid and asked if she could help, luckily this maid was nice and helped Serenity with her bath, filling the water and letting her take a bath, and helping her out and draining the water when she was done.

Serenity took her pigtails down and walked to the window. She gazed up at the moon, which was full on this night. Serenity felt her heart ache as she climbed into bed holding her most precious bunny. As Serenity lay i bed she cried, calling out for her mama, her little heart aching to be back on the moon in her mama's arms.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2015, 1:43 pm

With hesitance, Endymion followed his parents into a sitting room adjacent to the dining room. They both were standing in the center of the room, facing him with serious expressions. "What is it?" he asked, maintaining a flat, bored tone. Recently, he had grown tired of their berating and scolding, and after the scene with Serenity he just really wasn't in the mood for any more. But of course, his parents had no regard for how he felt.

"Endymion, my son," the king said, crossing his arms over his chest, "do you understand the importance of having Lady Beryl in this palace?"

Endymion refrained from rolling his eyes. "Of course I understand. You want me to court her," he responded. 

"She is here as a guest of the royal family, and so we expect you to treat her as your top priority. Do you understand?" the king said, raising his eyebrows. 

Endymion narrowed his eyes at his father. "What exactly are you trying to say?" 

The queen took a few steps forward and placed a gentle hand on Endymion's arm. "We are trying to tell you that you should focus more of your time and energy on Lady Beryl. We have noticed the attention you give to the moon princess, and we love how involved you are with her, but you mustn't forget your priorities, Endymion."

Suddenly it all clicked. The king and queen thought he was spending too much time with Serenity and not enough time with Beryl. Heaving a frustrated sigh, the young prince nodded his head and said, "As you wish." Without another word, he gave his parents a short bow and returned to the dining room. He was surprised to find Beryl there by herself. 

"Where's Serenity?" he asked, glancing behind him to make sure his parents hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2015, 8:39 am

Disgusted by Serenity's awful grammar, Beryl rolled her eyes at the child's apology and thanked the Gods when she left the dining room. It was so much more peaceful now that the little brat was gone. Minutes later, Endymion returned. The first thing he did was ask for Serenity, which made Beryl's heart sink. Of course he would ask about her.

"I cleaned her up and sent her for a bath, your highness," she said, smoothing the fabric of her dress. Endymion nodded and approached Beryl, holding his arm out for her to take. 

"Thank you for your help. Would you like to accompany me on a walk through the gardens?" the prince asked, causing Beryl's eyes to brighten. She smiled and linked her arm through his, immediately feeling the warmth radiating off of his body.

"Yes, I would like that very much."
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2015, 9:34 am

Serenity realized how many times she called for her mama, she wouldn't come. She wondered if her mama could hear her though, even though her mama was on the moon, Serenity had a glimmer of hope that her mama could hear her and know whether she was okay or not. Serenity longed for someone to tell her everything was going to be okay, but with Endymion spending more time with Beryl and with Beryls words, Serenity was a bit afraid to go around him anymore, she was scared Beryl would hurt her and she didn't want that, so she would try her best to stay away for awhile, but what would she do in this palace, especially since Venus was away more and more and Serenity had no idea where her senshi had gone off to.

Serenity had been laying in bed for some time when she suddenly felt a warm spot on her head, she touched her forehead and felt a warm spot. She got out of bed and went to look at herself in the mirror, she saw her moon faintly glowing, a clearly defined crescent moon on her forehead, Serenity had never seen her moon on her head do anything before and it scared her, she ran back to her bead and hid under the covers and cried out, "MAMA!!"

Meanwhile during this whole ordeal, the maid that had accompanied Serenity the whole night had kept watch on her, but not for the safety of Serenity, she was a henchman sent by Nehellenia. She pulled out her communicator and sent a quick message to Nehellenia, "the girl is confirmed as the moon princess, how would you like me to proceed?" She asked before going to her own room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 6:43 pm

Over the next few weeks, Beryl had managed to get closer and closer to Endymion. Now that Serenity was out of the way, she was able to spend almost all day with her handsome prince. They got to know each other better, and if Beryl wasn't mistaken, it seemed that Endymion was starting to actually like her. It was a lovely thought, to think that she had actually won over the Prince of Earth's heart.

They had just finished their regular early morning walk, but it was cut short because Endymion had to head into a nearby village to deal with some political arrangements. So Beryl roamed the castle on her own, examining the royal family's most prized paintings, artifacts, statues, etc.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th May 2015, 8:49 pm

The days grew longer and soon turned to weeks. Serenity spent a lot of time in the room she was provided and when she was not  there, she was roaming the palace halls, or the palace gardens. She saw less and less of Venus as well, but had made a new friend in one of the palace maids who was always there to help Serenity and play any game she thought of, no matter how silly.

One day Serenity had been drawing, it had been a long time since she had drawn, and while she was no artist, the drawing was almost therapeutic for Serenity, she could escape the reality that caused her great sadness and imagine a new world where everyone was happy and put that world on paper to share with others.

Serenity finished her two drawings and placed them under her arm as she walked in search of Endymion. As she walked down the hall she caught a glimpse of Beryl, while Serenity feared Beryl she thought Beryl might know where Endymion is. She walked slowly and when she caught up to Beryl, she lightly tugged on her dress, not too hard though, for fear Beryl may strike her. 

Serenity cast her eyes down as she spoke, "Miss B-b-Be-Beryl," she said struggling to properly say the lady's name, she had been practicing with the maid to say her name correctly so she hopefully wouldn't upset her again. "Excuse me, I am sorry to talk to you, but I was wanting to know where," she paused knowing she could no longer say the nickname she had for Endymion, a name that she had called him, ever since he came into her life and she could talk, but now, she again feared Beryl so much that she had worked even with Endymion's name. 

"I want to know if you saw Pince Endymion ((ooc- she still slightly butchers it, but shes trying her best Razz)), I made him a picture, I made you one too and I wanted to give it to you and him, but I don't know where he went." She said as she looked up her sapphire eyes big hoping Beryl wouldn't harm her. She held up the picture she had drawn for Beryl, it wasn't fine art, but Serenity had painted a picture of a bunny and a cat, her favorite animals, animals that could always put a smile on her face, animals she wished she had so she could have just one friend to cuddle with and give hugs to when she felt sad, which lately was almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th May 2015, 2:41 pm

There was a tug on her dress, and Beryl instantly knew who it was. Just her presence made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Turning, Beryl tore her dress out of the child's hand and took a step away from her, narrowing her eyes as she did so. Serenity spoke, and Beryl was surprised that she didn't butcher her name for once. It was an improvement, but then the ignorant child continued to speak and mess up simple words and make Beryl angry.

Knowing that anyone could turn the corner, Beryl forced herself to remain calm and complacent. It took every bit of self-restraint she had not to throw up all over Serenity's ridiculous pictures. 

"He left, because he has important things to do. I will give it to him."

Beryl snatched the photos from Serenity's hand and walked away, not bothering to thank the annoying brat for such low-quality work.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th May 2015, 10:10 pm

Serenity felt tears coming to the surface as Beryl spoke at her. Serenity wondered why Beryl was so mean to her. Serenity hadn't done anything in her mind to deserve to be treated so mean. When Beryl informed her that Endymion had important things to do, Serenity couldn't help but feel a bit dejected from Beryl's tone. She felt like suddenly she was no longer important, and that Endymion no longer saw her as the girl that he said he would always love. 

She held back her tears as she said, "okay..." but Beryl was already gone. 

Serenity made her way to the gardens, towards a gazebo she had spent many hours hiding in. She kept her head down as she walked, once she finally reached the gazebo she laid down on the floor  and let her tears fall down her face.

Meanwhile the maid that had been helping Serenity, or rather Nehellenia had observed Serenity growing lonelier and lonelier. She watched as Serenity made attempts to fill the emptiness that was growing larger and larger the less time Endymion spent with her.

The maid made a quick trip to communicate with Nehellenia to begin her trip to Earth, reminding her to disguise herself. The attack could be made soon, but still needed careful planning.

The maid in disguise then made her way to help Serenity feel a little less sad.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2015, 9:10 pm

As Beryl walked, she glanced at the pictures and scoffed. They were less than mediocre - Endymion deserved gifts that were much more extravagant. Smirking, Beryl crumpled up both pictures and tossed them aside, figuring one of the servants would spot it and throw it away. 'Good riddance,' she thought.

Beryl approached a large glass window and stopped, gazing out at the sun. Its position suggested midday, which meant Endymion would return soon. Smiling to herself, she headed towards the front gates of the palace to welcome him home. There was nothing the enjoyed more than the sensation of Endymion's warm embrace. He was the perfect man for her, and she could only hope he felt the same way about her.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2015, 9:39 pm

Serenity was walking when she heard the maid approach her. She ran into the arms of her new found friend, crying on her shoulder, "why doesn't Endy like me anymore, he say I was the only one for him, now he don't care about me at all." She said through tears, her emotions growing more and more aggravated.  She didn't want to be here anymore, she had never felt so alone, at least on the moon she had her mother, but here, on earth, she had no one. In her mind she could no longer depend on Endymion to make her smile, to wipe away her tears and to tell her everything would be okay.

Nothing was okay now, not that Endymion had tossed Serenity to the side for Beryl.

Serenity walked back, holding the maids hand. She stopped when she saw something on the floor. She picked it up to examine it more closely and what she saw brought a river of tears to her eyes, for in her hands she was holding the drawing she had done for Endymion earlier that morning, crumpled off and tossed to the ground like a piece of trash.

Serenity ran off as fast as she could to the room she had been provided. She threw herself on the bed, pouring her tears into the pillows.

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 5MRUnZW

Nehellenia had snuck into the palace no problem. No one on Earth suspected her, other than the prince who according to Nehellenia's source he was not as involved with her as he once was. In fact Nehellenia wondered who was keeping watch on the young moon princess if her guardian was off exploring the Earth. The only one who helped Serenity was the maid Nehellenia had sent to gather information about the girl.

Nehellenia knew this was probably her only chance, she could sense the young girls loneliness and vulnerability and was going to use that too her advantage to snatch the moon princess under everyone's noses.

She walked over to the bed and sat down and began to rub Serenity's back, a gesture normally she would have never done, but she knew was needed to get Serenity to trust her.

"What's the matter little love?" She asked as she took Serenity into her arms and put up a barrier that prevented anyone from entering the room until she had done her damage.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 8:12 pm

A tired Endymion arrived to the palace on his horse, smiling when he saw Beryl waiting for him. She was always so considerate and kindhearted. It was nice having someone in his life he could trust and depend on. He wasn't sure if he was willing to claim Beryl as his wife just yet - there was still something missing - but it was definitely a possibility. 

After dismounting, Endymion met Beryl and hugged her gently. "Welcome home," she said pleasantly. The way she said it made his insides flip upside down. 

"Thank you. I trust everything went well while I was gone?" he said, taking her hand and walking into the palace with her. She nodded, giving him an adoring smile. "How's Serenity?"

Beryl instantly looked away, and Endymion knew he shouldn't have mentioned the child. But the red haired woman answered him anyway, despite the obvious jealousy she felt. "She's fine, as always. The child plays the day away." Endymion nodded, glad to hear Serenity was doing okay. He had neglected to spend much time with her recently, but he had to do as he was told. Serenity hadn't approached him, either, so he figured he wasn't as important to her anymore as he used to be.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 3:07 pm

Serenity looked up at the woman who was holding her, she seemed so nice, so sweet and Serenity had been so lonely since Beryl arrived and taken Endymion from her. She looked up at Nehellenia with wide eyes as she spoke. 

"I so lonely, I wanna go back home to mama, I don't have any friends here," she said as she rested her head on Nehellenia's chest. 

Nehellenia listened and realized that now was her time to strike, Serenity was alone and completely vulnerable. Her mother was on the moon and it appeared that the Earth Prince was caught up in some other affairs and no longer gave Serenity the attention he once had. 

"Well listen, I know you are feeling lonely, but I think you need some rest, how about you sleep and when you wake up, I will play with you, any game you want, just promise me something" Nehellenia asked.

Serenity listened intently, this lady was offering to play with her, Serenity didn't know her, but right now she wanted a friend badly, someone to play with, so she looked up and asked "what do I need to promise?"

Nehellenia smiled as she spoke, "just smile for me little one, you are so pretty when you smile."

Serenity smiled before falling asleep under Nehellenia's spell.

Nehellenia laid the child in bed and placed her hands over Serenity's heart as she cast a spell of darkness to enter the young princess' heart.

Serenity was deep in sleep, but slowly she entered the world of nightmares, a most imaginable nightmare. Serenity was watching chaos breakout on the moon. The senshi and her mama were fighting, it didn't look good. Everything was moving so fast that was until Serenity heard a scream and turned to see her mama collapsing to the floor, a sword in her chest.

Serenity woke up screaming, then crying, screaming at the top of her lungs, "MAMA MAMA MAMA" tears poured quickly from her sapphire eyes as she called for her mama. As she got more and more upset, she began to feel heat on her forehead, and soon after her crescent moon was beaming light up from her head, to the sky, in an apparent desperation to make contact with the moon queen.

Nephrite happened to be making his rounds down the halls when he heard Serenity crying and screaming, he peeked in and saw she was under great distress. He sent a guard to stay with her and took off running to find Endymion. He ran until he found the prince. "Prince, I do apologize for barging in like this, but you need to come with me now, something has happened to Serenity."

Meanwhile Nehellenia watched from the outskirts waiting for the right moment to activate the darkness she sealed in Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th June 2015, 10:37 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 PewsQST

Queen Serenity had never been so distraught and exhausted. The months of planning and preparing her soldiers and kingdom for war had taken its toll on her, and she always found herself collapsing into bed each night. Not only that, but she missed her daughter greatly. Not being able to see her over the last several weeks was agonizing. Despite all of the activity in the palace, it still seemed quiet and lonely without the little girl running around.

The queen was walking to the throne room, preparing to face the captain of her royal guard. Suddenly, she felt a throbbing pain in her head, causing her to stumble over to the wall. Leaning against it, the queen's body began to ache as the crescent moon on her forehead began to glow.

'MAMA MAMA MAMA!'

The sound of her daughter's voice caused the queen to moan as she placed a shaking hand on her forehead. Servants who had been walking the corridor rushed to the queen's aid, supporting her as her body sank to the floor. Their words were jumbled in Queen Serenity's mind, making it hard for her to understand what exactly was going on. All she knew was that her daughter needed her.

Pushing herself to her feet, Queen Serenity moved past her servants and went as fast as she could manage with her splitting headache to her chambers. After stumbling for a few moments, she finally was able to get the golden key out of the safe in her wall, holding it tightly in her hand.

"Chikyuuto Kyuuden!" she shouted, closing her eyes as golden light enveloped her body. In seconds, she had teleported to Earth and was standing outside of the Earth Palace's entrance. The guards outside were surprised by her arrival, but she ignored them and rushed into the palace, following her gut to find her daughter.

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 12th June 2015, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th June 2015, 10:56 pm

Endymion was relaxing in the sitting room with Beryl when Nephrite burst into the room, blubbering about something being wrong with Serenity. At his words, Endymion shot up and looked to Beryl apologetically. "Excuse me, I have to take care of this," he said, rushing out of the room.

What had happened? Was she hurt? Damn it, he shouldn't have left her alone! If anything happened to her, he would never -

As Endymion rounded the corner, he slammed into another body, taking a rattled step back as the other person fell to the floor. Nephrite, who had been following behind, stared in shock at the person on the floor. Endymion was about to snap at whatever servant had carelessly run into him, but then silver hair caught his eye.

"Q-Queen Serenity?!" he gasped, bending down to make sure she was okay. The queen looked up at him, eyes wild and full of fear. "What's wrong?"

"S-Serenity, something's wrong," the queen breathed, scrambling to stand. Endymion helped her up, and the group of three ran to Serenity's room. Without knocking, Endymion threw open the door to find Serenity screaming as the crescent moon on her head glowed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th June 2015, 4:23 pm

When she heard the door burst open, Serenity stopped crying for a moment and peeked over her covers, when she saw Endymion she sat up and looked his way. She saw someone else enter the room, she recognized this person in an instant because the person behind Endymion was Serenity's mother. 

Serenity jumped off the bed and ran toward her mother, tripping several times, overcome with joy that her mama was there and that the images she saw were only just nightmares. 

Slowly her crescent moon began to lose its shine, returning to its original state. Serenity only had eyes for her mother at this point,  she recognized Endymion, but she had longed for her mama for so long, she couldn't bear to be apart from her for another second. 

As she got closer she became more excited as she called to her mama. She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her until  she ran into her mama's legs, throwing her arms around her mama and giving her the biggest hug her small arms could muster.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th June 2015, 4:41 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 5MRUnZW

Nehellenia watched her plan unfold waiting for the exact moment to strike her plan. Soon the moon princess would have darkness spread throughout her body. Nehellenia was answering to princess Serenity's loneliness, a loneliness that she knew all to well. She would take her revenge on Queen Serenity by taking her most valued possession, and how easy it had been since she had arrived on Earth, she had been isolated from her mother and the person she loved the most after her mother, Endymion who had been preoccupied with another girl.

Nehellenia decided to make her presence known, but to hold of just a bit longer on launching the actual attack.

The room grew dark and eerie as clouds of purple began to appear around the room, Nehellenia's voice filled the room with a most evil voice, words appearing in dripping dark purple as she spoke.

"The princess has been left alone for too long, I know her true feelings, and because she has felt lonely for so long, I am going to relieve her of the loneliness that none of you can satisfy." As she finished her words, she appeared in all the mirrors arund the room with a most hideous face as she lashed out, appearing as if she was going to barge in through any one of the mirrors.

This scene frightened Serenity and she hid behind her mama hoping the "scary lady" wouldn't hurt her or the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th June 2015, 11:10 pm

Queen Serenity felt tears of joy and relief slip down her cheeks as she fell to her knees and hugged her daughter. "Oh Serenity, I have missed you so much. I am so sorry," she said into the little girl's hair. The warmth of her daughter's body was comforting and relieving, and for the first time in the last hour Queen Serenity took a deep breath. Everything was okay. Serenity was fine, their worlds were safe.

All of a sudden, the room grew dark, leaving it feeling cold and empty. Instinctively, Endymion stepped in front of the queen as she pushed Serenity behind her. The prince drew his sword, eyes scanning for an enemy to attack. Queen Serenity read the words that appeared, her blood running cold as she did. Were the words true? Had Serenity been left alone all this time? What about Endymion? Surely he had been keeping her company?

Queen Serenity jumped when a dark, ominous face appeared in all of the mirrors around the room. "Endymion, go!" she shouted, taking a step back to keep Serenity away from the threat. Endymion rushed forward, smashing all of the mirrors he could with his sword before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 9:35 am

The princess hugged her mom from behind. She trembled with fear as she pressed her cheek to her mothers back. The darkness was enough to scare her, the scary lady was back and she was out to get Serenity. "Mama, don't leave me.." she said as she held tighter to the queen. 

In the next moment there was a flash or purple light, sending light around the whole room was filled with the light blocking everyone's vision. In the same moment, princess Serenity's grip  around her mama loosened as she dropped to the floor. 

Nehellenia's voice filled the room once more, "I wonder if you will be able to crack the curse I have placed upon you're daughter Queen Serenity. She has darkness spreading from her heart, and it will slowly begin to consume her until there is no more good left inside and then she will be mine, that is unless you manage to free her before then."

The room was now quiet, all traces of Nehellenia gone. Princess Serenity woke up startled and gasping for air. Her chest was now emanating a black energy, just as Nehellenia said. The small princess looked around, her vision still blurry, she reached up for someone, hoping her mama, or Endymion were still there. "Mama" she said weakly, almost too soft to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 12:22 am

Tears of fear and sorrow streaked down the queen's face as she cradled her child in her arms. "No, Serenity, baby it's okay, don't cry," she whispered, barely able to keep her voice level. Fear for her daughter's life took over the queen's body, and she found herself shaking and holding back sobs. "My poor baby, my sweet princess..."

Endymion, who had been smashing everything that was made of glass he could find, was out of breath as he approached them. Falling to his knees, he was breathing heavily as he reached to move the little girl's bangs out of her eyes. "Can you..." he breathed, "use the Silver Crystal?"

Queen Serenity bit her lip, watching as the dark energy seeped from her daugher's chest. "I can try," she replied, her voice trembling. Handing Serenity to Endymion, the queen closed her eyes and summoned the Crystal's powers. Her hands began to glow with a warm white light, and Endymion watched as the light floated to the little girl in his arms.

'Please let this work,' they both prayed.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 10:49 pm

Serenity clung to her mother, crying out in pain as the darkness began to spread farther. It was as if Serenity could feel small blades piercing through her as the darkness spread. Serenity held onto her mother with all of her strength.  Her eyes were clenched shut as she felt her body leaving her mama’s arms and being placed into someone else’s. 

Serenity peeked and saw Endymion. It felt foreign to her to be in his arms, but she was glad he was holding her.  Serenity saw her mom using her power, something she had never seen before. Her bright blue eyes popped open as she watched her mama work. She knew her mama was using her power to help her get better. Serenity just wanted to go home, to leave earth, but now she would have to wait.

Serenity wanted to get better, but deep down there was a part of her that wanted what Nehellenia offered. If she joined Nehellenia, she would be granted powers. Serenity would be grown up and she would be able to fight just like her senshi. This deep dark crevice inside Serenity resisted the queen’s healing power, causing the small moon princess to move around violently as she felt a mix of the darkness fighting to stay and the light to make the darkness fade away. Serenity cried out in pain as she tensed in Endymion’s arms before going unconscious in his arms. Her body had been at a battle between good and evil and right now, it was unclear as to what side had won.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 9:53 am

Endymion watched in horror as Serenity thrashed and cried in his arms, holding her tightly as if his arms were enough to keep her together. Hot tears brimmed at the corners of his eyes, but he blinked them back. Why had he left Serenity alone? Why didn't he keep her by his side, no matter what his parents believed? This was all their fault - theirs and Beryl's. They kept him away from Serenity, they are the reason for this.

The prince froze. No, he was the cause. This was all his fault.

Serenity went still in his arms and he hugged her tightly. "Serenity, I am so sorry," he whispered into her hair. Queen Serenity was trembling, her hands on her cheeks. Endymion was choking on his words, the thought of losing the only light in his life too much to bear.

"Please don't go. Stay with me, Serenity. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 10:28 pm

Serenity had been drawn into a foggy abyss when she lost consciousness. Everything around her was void. All she saw was fog and white. She stood up to walk, her body feeling heavy as she did so. Serenity wasn’t sure what was causing this heaviness. All Serenity knew was she was alone.

Serenity felt chilled with fear as she looked around, the fog clouding her vision with each slow step she took. She held her arms around her body as she called out, hoping somehow, someone would save her. “Mama?” she called out as she continued to wander through the hazy space she was trapped in. 

“Mama,” she called out again and again, but no one answered. No one offered her comfort.

Serenity dropped to her knees and curled up in a ball as she cried. Never had she been so alone, so afraid that she would never see her mama… or Endymion again.

An ominous voice spoke through the fog. Serenity sat up, attentive to the voice. “Who’s there? She asked.” The voice offered no response as to who they were, but instead gave Serenity an option. It would be up to Serenity to decide the path she would take.

“Serenity the choice is yours, your mother may have removed some of the darkness, but there is a part of you that still is holding onto it in your heart. You are the only one who can eliminate the darkness in your heart. You will have a second chance, but as you grow, your heart will be tested. Will you choose good, or will your heart long for the desire of darkness and the power you can obtain through this darkness. The choice is yours.”

In the next moment the voice was gone and Serenity was left where she sat. She couldn’t make sense of what the voice said. What do they mean, the choice is mine? What choice? I just want to be with my mama. I will be good, I won’t make Endy, mama, or anyone else mad again. I will be a good girl. I just want to go home. Serenity’s thoughts burst through the emptiness. A faint light began to peer through the space.

Serenity still couldn’t see anything, but she could hear a voice. The voice sounded sad, desperate for Serenity. Serenity listened closely, trying to focus on the voice. Soon enough she realized the voice was none other than Endymion. He was pleading for her to not leave.

Serenity shouted with all of her might to the light, to Endymion, hoping he would hear her. “I’m here Endy. I’m right here. You have to---“

In the next moment Serenity felt herself being pulled from the blank space and towards the light. She closed her eyes as the light blinded her.

Serenity jolted awake, gasping for air as she clung to Endymion; her big bright blue eyes staring into his dark orbs. She tried to speak, but all she could muster was, “E-e-e-endy.”
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 4:30 pm

Serenity's small voice pulled Endymion from his despair and caused him to jump slightly, startled that she was speaking. "Serenity, I'm right here. Everything is going to be okay," he said softly, moving the child's hair away from her face. "Try to take deep, even breaths. No one is going to come after you any more." Endymion was unsure if he was trying to console himself or the little princess in his arms, but it didn't matter. What mattered was that Serenity was alive and safe in his arms. 

He pulled her close, hugging her gently and thanking whatever deity was up there watching them. Queen Serenity moved closer, taking her daughter's hand. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart," the queen said through choked sobs. Endymion met her gaze, both of them sharing the same thoughts. 

Serenity was no longer safe.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:47 pm

Serenity looked up at Endymion with wide eyes. She nestled into his chest as she listened to Endymion’s advice and took some deep breaths. Her small hands clung to his chest as she continued to tremble with fear. When Endymion said that no one was going to hurt her anymore, Serenity wanted to believe him, but something inside her told the small princess that she was not safe and it was only a matter of time before the “scary lady” attacked once more.

When she felt someone take her hand, Serenity looked up to meet her mother’s gaze. She released her grip from Endymion as she turned and fell into her mother’s lap, “It’s okay mama, you here now, but can we please go home, I just wanna go home.” The small princess said as she buried her face in her mother’s dress to hide her tears that continued to fall from her face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 11:05 pm

Queen Serenity only sobbed harder as her child fell into her arms. "I am so sorry I let this happen to you, Serenity," she cried, hugging the girl tightly. "Of course we can go home. We will leave right away." The queen looked up, wiping her tears as she met Endymion's gaze. "You are welcome to come with us, Endymion," she said, her voice cracking. "But I understand that you may have...other priorities here." The hint of bitterness in her voice was not mistaken by Endymion, who looked down in shame. 

"I..." the young prince began to say. He was suddenly interrupted by a fiery presence entering the room.

"Endymion, where have you be-" the woman paused, her bright red hair falling down her shoulders. "Well, it looks like you have company," she said, a hint of suspicion in her voice. "Who are you?"

Queen Serenity stood, wiping the last tear from her eye and leveling her shoulders. "I apologize for the intrusion, Prince Endymion. We will be leaving you now," she said. Without another glance in the prince's direction, Queen Serenity walked away and down the hall, heading into an empty sitting room. Still cradling her daughter in her arms, the queen pulled her silver key off of her necklace and held it into the air. "Tsukino Kyuuden!"

And in a flash of silver light, the queen and her daughter were gone.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 11:14 pm

Serenity held onto her mother. She was happy to be leaving this place and returning to her home. The two lunars were about to leave when Beryl walked in. Serenity peeked out when she heard her voice, but hid in her mother’s arms just as quick as she had looked. Beryl scared Serenity, almost as much as the lady who attacked her. Serenity didn’t know why Beryl was so mean to her, but it didn’t matter now, because she was going home and would not ever have to see Beryl again.

Serenity clung tightly to her mother as they traveled back to the moon. When they arrived back on the moon, Serenity loosened her grip from her mother and rested her head on her mother’s shoulders. Her eyes growing heavy with sleep from the journey back as well as the recent encounters she had just experienced. The small princess was ready to sleep and hopefully it would be a sleep free of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 10:14 pm

Noticing how tired her daughter was, Queen Serenity held her closer and said, "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" Knowing that Serenity would say yes, the queen began to walk towards her quarters, nodding politely to any servants she passed. She didn't bother to stop and give any explanations as to why the princess was home, but rather continued her path. All Queen Serenity wanted was to hold her daughter close.

Gently, the queen opened her door and laid the little princess down on the bed. Not even bothering to change into her nightgown, Queen Serenity crawled in beside her daughter and pulled her close. "I am so sorry, Serenity," she whispered, not even knowing if the child was still awake. "I love you. So much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top