The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 10:57 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 F1jTwD8

Serenity held onto her mother. She felt her eyelids growing heavier and heavier. When she heard her mother ask if she wanted to sleep with her, Serenity nodded her head. She soon was in a room she recognized very well. It was her mother’s room. Serenity had never been so happy to sleep beside her mama than tonight. Slowly she felt herself being lowered to the bed. When her mother got in next to her, Serenity nestled in close to her mother and rested her head on her mother’s chest. Serenity wrapped her small arms around her mother in a hug.

When Serenity heard her mother say she was sorry and that she loved her, Serenity spoke softly, “I love you too mama,” before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:04 am

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 PewsQST

Weeks had passed, and there had been little to no disturbances in the Moon Kingdom since that fateful day on Earth. For the first week or so, the queen refused to let little Serenity out of her sight, feeling that the enemy was waiting for a moment when the child would be alone. But Queen Serenity could only keep this up for so long. Royal duties and war preparations were waiting, and she had put them off for long enough.

Despite feeling guilty, Queen Serenity had started to drift away from her daughter to attend to her royal duties. But even though they didn't get to spend much time together during the day, the queen was always sure to be there for meals and bedtime.

Endymion had attempted to make contact with the moon in the last couple of weeks, but Queen Serenity refused to answer any of his summons. He had a woman to attend to, didn't he? There was no need for him to be in little Serenity's life anymore if he would not give her the love and care she needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 5:20 pm

Weeks passed and Princess Serenity soon found herself spending her days alone. She wished her mama could spend more time with her, but knew there was no way it could last and things would go back to how they were.

Serenity wandered around her room, searching for something to play with. She found a plush bunny, an elephant and a bear stored in her closet. Suddenly she got an idea, but she needed to find things to put her plan into action.

After some searching and using lots of glue and other craft tools she could get her hands on, Serenity had made herself some wings out of boxes and a wand out of paper rolls. She slipped into one of her more fancy dresses, maybe it wasn’t the best idea as her mama had told her those dresses were reserved for special events. Serenity’s mama wasn’t here though and the little princess needed to do something to keep her occupied, to keep her happy.

She found a cart somewhere on her journey to the palace and placed her animals in it. She began to pull her wagon through the palace on an apparent search for something. When the palace workers asked where she was going, Serenity smiled and said, “why I am going to go find princes for all my friends, I am a magical fairy and I have to help them find true love.” She said as she pulled her wagon onward towards the palace gardens.

Soon she came upon the gazebo in the palace and parked her wagon. She seated her fluffy friends and set off to find them each suitable “princes.”

While exploring the gardens she came upon a hiding place she had used many a time back when Endymion frequently visited. She missed Endymion and wondered if he missed her to or if the evil Beryl had made him forget all about her. Serenity took a break from searching for princes as she laid on the grassy bed, wondering if the one who she saw as her prince would ever come to her again.

A guard caught sight of Serenity’s behavior and went to update the queen. Many more guards had been hired to keep an eye on the princess and her behavior. The guard wasn’t alarmed by her behavior but went to inform the queen nonetheless.

Queen Serenity, there is nothing wrong, but Serenity seems to have found a spot in the garden and has plopped down, shes not sleeping, but she is not really doing anything else either. Another guard told me earlier the young princess was searching for Prince’s before this incident,” the guard said stepping to the side to allow the Queen to process this information.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:25 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 Nehell13

Nehelenia had been keeping a close watch on the moon princess. She noticed for awhile that Queen Serenity had been with her daughter nearly all day and stayed with her at night. Nehelenia felt relieved when the Queen resumed her duties as it left a window open for Nehelenia to spread the darkness in Serenity’s heart.

Neheleina could sense that the princess was lonely, her mother was back at work, the senshi had their duties and she had not seen the Prince of the Earth since she returned to the moon. Nehelenia could sense the child’s longing for a friend and a way to escape the loneliness she felt.

Nehelenia disguised herself as a child, not too much older than Serenity. She traveled to the moon and found herself next to the moon princess who seemed to be off in a distant land.

“Hi there,” Nehelenia said. She was happy when Serenity perked up. The two talked for some time, then Nehelenia told Serenity she knew about a secret spot where they could play some really fun games. Serenity followed and when they arrived, Nehelenia led her through the trellis. This was of course a trap portal which took Serenity and Nehelenia to the Dead Moon. 

When they landed, Nehelenia was standing beside Serenity with a wicked grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 6:20 am

The queen was slightly frustrated to be interrupted by a guard when there wasn't even a problem with her daughter. "She is just being an imaginative child, I am sure she is fine," Serenity said, waving her hand dismissively. She was about to walk away when the queen paused. Something didn't feel right all of a sudden, and her worst fears told her that her daughter was in danger. Turning back towards the guard, the queen said, "Take me to her."

Briskly following the guard, Queen Serenity's anxiety grew and grew as they neared the garden. Finally, they reached the location where the guard claimed to have seen her daughter, only no one was here. "Where is she?" Serenity asked.

"I...I'm not sure, my queen. She was just here a moment ago..."

The queen began to panic. What had happened? Had her daughter been kidnapped? Hurt?

'Don't panic before you know what happened. Perhaps she retreated to her room,' her brain told her. Queen Serenity took a deep breath in order to calm her nerves. "Order a full search of the palace. I want her found, immediately," she demanded. The guard nodded and rushed off to alarm the other guards, and the queen resisted the urge to sob. There was a gaping hole in her heart, one that could only be filled by her daughter's presence.

No matter how much she wanted to believe the opposite, the queen knew her daughter was gone.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 7:50 pm

Serenity opened her eyes when she felt the movement stop. She looked around and saw the darkness around her. She realized she was not on the moon she once knew, but this was a different moon.

“Where am I?” she asked when she looked up. She backed away in fear. Nehelenia stood before her and was grinning.
“Why did you take me?” she asked as she wrapped her arms around herself to try and bring some comfort.

Nehelenia simply smiled, “I brought you here to honor your deepest most secret wishes and desires,” she said as she flicked her wrists, turning Serenity into a sailor senshi. Nehelenia also poofed a mirror to show Serenity what had been done.

“You desire to be a senshi correct, but your mother was so strict, she never even let you near her senshi because you wanted to be one of them, well my dear, now you are a sailor soldier and you work with me. I will train you how to use your powers to get what your mother could not give you.”

Serenity took a moment to take in the image in the mirror. No doubt about it, she was now a senshi, decked out in a sailor uniform fitting for a princess. Fears of Nehelenia faded away as a smile formed on Serenity’s lips. She was finally a sailor senshi, and Nehelenia was going to train her on how to use her powers. Serenity felt excitement as she wrapped Nehelenia in a hug.

At that very moment, Serenity’s heart became clouded with darkness and her love for her mother and Endymion was gone.

Nehelenia worked her magic so the Queen and Endymion could see what she had done with their precious princess.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 12:38 pm

[Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 SIi1GWf

The Serenitys were always on his mind. No matter how hard he tried, Endymion just couldn't stop worrying. But he would know if something had happened to them, right? Queen Serenity would come to him if something was wrong, right?

Beryl was honestly starting to drive him crazy. Every time he turned a corner, she was there, latched onto his arm and babbling about who-knows-what. He had learned how to drown her out and yet still pretend to be interested in her conversation. 

Basically, Endymion missed his little princess. 

He was walking down the corridor with Beryl on his arm (obviously) when he saw a reflection in a mirror. He froze, his eyes glued to the woman staring back at him. Her hair was long and blonde, fashioned into two familiar buns at the top of her head. Her eyes and her hairstyle immediately told Endymion who the girl was, but the senshi fufu she wore is the only thing that threw him off.

"S-Serenity...?" he whispered, getting Beryl's attention. There was a dark look in the blonde senshi's eyes, and Endymion knew that this was not the little girl he knew and loved.

She was in danger.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Excuse me," Endymion said in a rush, tearing his arm from Beryl's and sprinting away. He had to get to the moon. He had to find out what happened to his princess.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 9:18 pm

Serenity looked in the mirror as she felt her newfound power surging through her. She felt more in tune to everything around her. A wicked smile grazed her lips as she took in her senshi fuku. She was a sailor soldier now. How bad could that be right? Her own mother had hidden all things senshi from her, but Nehelenia saw her desires and Serenity couldn’t help but feel grateful to the dead moon queen.

She turned to face Nehelenia, not really sure what to say. She had too many thoughts running through her head. She wanted to train, wanted to see what she was capable of.

Nehelenia took notice of Serenity’s desire for darkness and couldn’t help but laugh.

“come Serenity,” she said, “let’s start you’re training, I can sense you are ready to harness your potential. The potential your mother has hidden from you and never wanted you to know you had.”

She gave a smirk to the mirror as she turned to leave with her newest pawn to plot to take over the white moon.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 7:10 pm

When Endymion showed up at the door to her palace, Queen Serenity knew she should be angry. She should cast him away, threaten to arrest him for trespassing, and warn him never to return to the moon for the rest of his days after his neglect of her daughter.

But she did none of those things. Instead, she fell into his arms and began to cry.

He held her, hot tears falling from his eyes as the mother of his best friend lamented over their loss. How could they have let Serenity slip away? After all of this time of protecting her and doing everything they could to keep her safe, how could they let it go to waste?

How would they ever get her back?

Queen Serenity clung to the cloth of Endymion's cloak, wishing with all of her heart that it would somehow bring her daughter back. Here she was, the most powerful woman in the universe, and she couldn't even protect her own daughter.

"My baby...my poor baby..." Serenity sobbed. "She's gone."
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2015, 3:07 pm

Serenity had been training with Nehelenia for hours. She learned first about her powers, which were similar to Nehelenia’s. Serenity enjoyed the feeling of the power surging through her. It felt right, made her feel complete. Serenity had been practicing blasting targets. She also practiced fighting targets who attacked her. She was surprisingly a quick learner. Her muscles ached and sweat ran down her back, but Serenity was determined to keep training. She wanted to discover her full potential.

When they took a break for lunch, Serenity walked over to the mirror to look at herself. She still couldn’t get over how great she looked grown up. She wondered what Endymion would think of her now, maybe he would notice her and forget about that stupid Beryl.

Something inside Serenity flipped, she wanted to make Endymion and her mother pay. They had both abandoned her, left her alone and she spent hours trying to find something to play that her guards would let her play. Mother had gotten so picky about what Serenity could play. She couldn’t play battles, she couldn’t hop from furniture. The one thing she could do was play dolls nice, but that was only fun when you had someone to play with. Endymion though, she hadn’t expected it from him. He had always been fun when he visited. He always went along with whatever idea Serenity had, and that was what she loved about him, but then he met Beryl. Serenity thought she had to have been a witch. Beryl was cruel to her during her stay on Earth and no one believed Serenity. They had said she was jealous, and while that may have been true, Serenity was still heartbroken that the man who had said she was his only princess had found someone to replace her.

Yes they would both pay, she had to think how, but she knew both her mother and Endymion would pay for the harm they had caused her.

Nehelenia could sense the emotions boiling up in Serenity. These were feelings Nehelenia knew all to well herself. She walked over to Serenity and put a hand on her shoulder. She turned Serenity’s face slightly so she could see better.

“Serenity I can help you make them pay, that is why I am here. Let me get their attention for you.”
Nehellenia worked her magic on the mirror and a second later the Queen and Endymion appeared.
Serenity let out a cough of disgust when she saw her mom crying. She was shocked to see Endymion there, comforting her mother. It caught her off guard but then she focused her energy on the anger she felt toward them.

Nehelenia spoke first, “Selenity and Endymion, what do you think of my newest creation? I think she turned out quite nice, don’t you think.?”

Nehelenia stepped aside to reveal Serenity who looked at her mother and Endymion with cold eyes. Her stare pierced right through the mirror, like a dagger aiming straight for their hearts.

“Mother, Endymion,” Serenity said coldly, “the girl you once knew is gone. This is who I am now and I have to tell you this power surging through me is amazing. There is no way I am going back, especially to people who can’t even be bothered to give me attention and make sure I am safe. If you want to get me back, you are going to have to fight me. “

Serenity turned to walk away not bothering to give the two a chance to respond.

Nehelenia smiled wickedly, “oh she’s just the cutest thing isn’t she? Too bad you couldn’t see it.” With that Nehelenia undid her magic and the only thing she saw in the mirror was her own reflection.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 6:36 pm

The queen's trembling hands flew to her mouth, muffling her gasp at seeing her daughter in the nearest mirror. She was nothing like the innocent little girl the queen had raised. This was someone who let the darkness overcome them.

And it was all her fault.

Serenity fell to her knees, clasping her hands together as if in prayer. "My baby girl, please don't do this. Have you truly forgotten the love we both share for you?"

The queen's words seemed to have been lost, and before she knew it, both the evil woman who stole her daughter and the princess were gone. 

"Endymion...how can we possibly find them?"

The prince's face was stricken with grief. He had no idea how to track down Serenity or save her from herself. 

She would have to come to them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 11:43 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

By request of the creator, this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section.

If you want to revive this roleplay, pleasue use the Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Light and Darkness   [Advanced] Light and Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top