The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite RP Quotes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th October 2015, 1:52 pm

This one made me laugh. It's from Immortals, spoken by Baymax crossover inflatable robot Luna after the girls drive their car off a cliff. LMAO!

"Cars are not meant for aquatic transportation," Luna stated in a friendly tone, "Thank you for wearing your seatbelts."

Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th October 2015, 10:47 pm

Eternal Knight wrote:
It had been unclear to him what could have happened. One minute he was in the middle of his castle, planning the next move against Crystal Tokyo and the next he felt like falling somewhere else entirely. He first staggered, holding himself to the table, barely avoiding a rather undignified fall. He straightened himself slowly, noticing first the four walls surrounding him covered in paintings he ignored, then the strange staging. Cookies. Cups of tea. Chairs. A table decorated with poor taste. He wrinkled his nose.

Diamond was about to ask for an answer - more so to demand it -, knowing that if someone had any interest in trapping him, they would be watching, when he finally noticed the other man in the room. Taking in the foreign face, he frowned.

"Are you the one I owe for this waste of my time?"

He asked, impatience already starting to show in his stone and general posture. He wouldn't take kindly in being played with and if he needed to kill this stranger to get out, he would gladly oblige.

-- Suitor Shenanigans

I just love EK's perfect portrayal of Demande so much xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th December 2015, 4:24 pm

Light wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 G6OVIaQ

It was hard to see Luna cry. And really, he was at a loss for words. What could he say to comfort her? What would he want to hear in her place?

"I know how you feel, you know," Artemis finally responded. "I wish I were stronger too. I wish I could fight in their place. I wish I could tell them, you can go home now, we'll take care of the rest. You can go back to leading the normal lives that you deserve."

-- Dead Ringer

My heartttttt T_T
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th December 2015, 4:14 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 SYbkEmI

Instinctively, Haruka swam in front of Michiru, staring at the group of intruders. "You can't tell us what to do!" Haruka quipped. She wasn't about to be bossed around but walking cotton candy, no way.

-- Playground Jungle

Walking cotton candy, I can't
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st January 2016, 10:37 am

Sailor CJ wrote:
"I'm sorry," he said, looking downtrodden for but a moment. "I was... scared. I knew it for a long time but I thought if I admitted that I was different, that would mean I would have to leave. But now I know I don't have to leave. I'll always be here, Leviathan. We'll always be here. You're not alone! I've pledged my life to you like every one else on Planet Leviathan. That doesn't change just because I got a new set of shoes... and armor... and everything. Wait. Where are my gills? WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS BREATHING?"
--Leviathan Core
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st January 2016, 7:01 pm

Aurae wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 UFBWdYMSailor NocturnusFavorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 Ua0cg9t

They were here and the others were fighting, but it didn't seem to be going well. Thankfully Ribbon had figured out the trick involving the abilities of this clam...but so far it wasn't clear to Nocturnus, who faithfully guarded her friend, what would come next. Enyalius's method of "keep hitting the thing and Achelois heals whatever" didn't seem to be cutting it. She watched carefully, hoping to spot some way she could help. Lifting heavy things was out of the picture.

--Leviathan Core
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th May 2016, 7:28 am

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Minako might have been annoyed by their relaxation day being spoiled by some weird text based ransom note, but she didn't hesitate to join her fellow senshi at Club Pulse. She was going to get to the bottom of this ridiculous animal mask crime spree tonight if she had to!

"Don't you know that Halloween isn't here yet, you crooks?" a voice said from above the club entrance. On the roof was Sailor Venus, and she jumped off the top to land next to Jupiter and Makemake. "Those masks look terrible on you! I am Sailor Venus, guardian of Love and Beauty. And in the name of a decent fashion sense, we'll punish you!"

Hotline Tokyo

I just can't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th April 2018, 12:46 pm

Sailor Saturn wrote:
"Aww, Rei, don't be like that. These things happen. Busy bees have busy knees," she faltered for a second, a tiny frown on her lips, before dismissing it away with a wave, "or something like that."

---

Minako's eyes lingered on Rei's softened expression a second longer than she'd meant to. She chalked it up to calculated crisps and turned away after that, her own smile still in place.

---

"Don't worry. Even if wurst comes to wurst, we'll figure it out."

-- The Sorrow of Spring

Verdi is the best Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 2027930456
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 3:29 pm

from the wonderful Sailor Saturn in the causal event RTRP we just finished...as minako...

"And, as a bonus, her slinky dress had slunked down to the ground in the sudden shift of body shapes. "Oh Rei-chan, this is just terrible!" There was a twinkle in her eye that would clearly say otherwise. She threw herself towards the other, flinging arms around Rei in a tight hug. "You'll have to be my clothes now."
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2018, 4:21 pm

From Return to Zenar
DM (guess who?) wrote:
The Krekken is defeated, falls to the ground, and turns to smoke that hovers there.
The smoke clouds of the Krekkens hover inches off the floor, never disappointing.
You go, Evil Smoke!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th August 2018, 12:27 pm

From Love and Spite

Sailor Neptune wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 W9FsLFK
[...]
So she strode purposefully—very purposefully—down the hall that bright morning, determined to be one of the first students to walk the halls of this new school. She was dressed in her original Silver Academy white blouse with a no-nonsense black pleated skirt and sensible black shoes. As she walked, she eyed her new surroundings disdainfully. (She had already eyed it thoroughly during the holidays, but she wasn’t going to waste another opportunity to give it a disapproving look again.)
I adore how >C she is about ittttttttttttttt

The rest of the linked post includes rocks thrown at houses of cards and jenga towers. please. please read angry high school senior Rei. 
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th August 2018, 2:37 pm

Lysarrie wrote:
Quote :
Kunzite blanched. Well, in all honestly, of course he would rather have a boy. He could imagine how much fun it would be to teach him how to wield a sword, scale walls, craft blades and shields, and even utilize a little bit of magic. He couldn't wait to give his son his first cape, and teach him how to throw a solid punch.

But then a thought struck him. What if they had a boy, but he ended up like the Sailor Starlights? A man by day, and a fuku-clad woman by night.

The horror.

"Absolutely. Nothing else, just girls for us!"
- What to expect when she's expecting
I just... can't stop laughing XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2018, 2:24 pm

From Love and Spite:
Sailor Saturn wrote:
She took a second to stare into the reflection of her mirror, winking. Perfect. This was just the right amount of 'good dutiful school girl' and 'hot teenager who knows what she's got', without pushing it too much one way or the other. Enough to incite a riot in her honor, but not enough to get in trouble at this new school. 
XDDDDDD
Sailor Saturn wrote:
With that, a new topic made its way to the forefront and she barreled on ahead, much like her driving. "I can't believe this is our last year, can you? Soon we'll be respectable women with jobs and a white wicker fence and everything!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite RP Quotes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top